The Dream Trap Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex ed. classes with Max from Dark Angel.
10.2k words
4.34
17.9k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 2: My New Life

I was still shaking my head in confusion when I stepped out of the shower twenty minutes later. The house was quiet as I tip toed back to my room, which just left me alone with my thoughts. I closed the door behind me and reached for the lock before forcing myself to pause. What kind of person was I? Did I lock the door or leave my room open to public access? Would locking it violate some rule of the house I was living in? I didn't know whether Summer had climbed into bed with me or if she had snuck in at some point during the night. Was it public knowledge that we were lovers, or was it some sort of secret? It seemed kind of like a dick move for me to be boning my step sister behind my adopted parents' backs, but at the same time it might have been the very reason they adopted me in the first place!

My head was beginning to spin from all the questions, so I decided that at least one thing were going to be under my control and flipped the lock closed. I let the towel drop to the floor and sat down on the bed, taking a good look around the room. It looked pretty standard compared to what you saw on the TV. Navy blue carpeting covered the floor, with a standing lamp in one corner and a wall mounted bracket in the opposite corner diagonally across the room. A wooden chest of drawers occupied one wall, its top cluttered with pens, papers, and all sorts of knick knacks. There were several pictures buried in the mess, and I decided to get up and take a better look at them. What I found made me snort in disbelief.

Whoever had taken the pictures must have been the worst photographer ever. There were plenty of pictures of me with various girls, the most recent ones showing me and Summer in the classic couple poses. Most seemed to have been taken either at parties or other special events, and excepting the ones with Summer in them most seemed to be a few years old at least – making them entirely useless for telling who my current friends were. Even worse were the pictures of my parents. Each and every last one had been carefully cropped so that their faces were just out of frame. I knew there was something wrong with this reality, but hiding my parents' identities just made it that more obvious, by cutting away what would otherwise be concrete proof of my existence.

Or was that the point? The face in the mirror had said, "This world will be as you write it." It had sounded strange at the time, but I had dismissed it as pandering, a sort of 'seize your destiny' kind of line. But what if it was meant as some sort of clue? Summer had mentioned that my parents had died in a car accident months ago, but what actual proof was there of that? As far as I was concerned, none of this even existed the night before! For all I knew, my parents weren't actually dead , but really secret agents under really deep cover. Or maybe I was actually a clone, and my real parents were a turkey baster and a test tube. Maybe this entire thing was all some sick little experiment!

That...really would have sucked, actually. The super agent hypothesis wasn't much better, as it meant there was a good chance I would end up getting shot at sooner or later.

My head began to hurt from the confusing stream of questions, but I continued to search the rest of the room anyway. There were a few trophies for baseball and soccer, as well as the chess team, oddly enough. I must not have been very good at them, though, as they were all participation awards rather than actual accomplishments. Some action figures stood on the top of a pair of book cases, ranging from cheap toys to fairly expensive looking professional grade models. I couldn't help but notice the more pricey ones were usually female, and generally quite undressed. The book cases were the most natural things in the room. A pair of cheap wood board types, their shelves were sagging from all the weight that had been piled on to the,. There was a good number of hard covers, with more paperbacks stacked into two rows, with even more sitting horizontal to fill in the vertical gaps. I ran my finger over their spines as I silently read the titles. Most of them were the type of combat porn I favored, but I also spotted a few more recognizable authors such as Heinlein and Asimov. There were also a few comic trade paperbacks, as well as what looked like a complete set of the manga Berserk. All in all, it looked like what I would have chosen to stock my own shelves with.

My next stop was the closet, which turned out to be surprisingly disappointing. There were a few formal looking suits, some more casual looking slacks, and a few nice polos and button downs. Nothing, in other words, that couldn't have been ordered straight out of the Old Navy catalog. There was nothing with a brand logo, no concert souvenirs, no t-shirts with snarky slogans scrawled across the chest. It was the closet of an automaton, utterly devoid of personality and taste. I frowned as I considered the implications of that, and turned to look around the rest of the room to see what else was missing.

There were no posters, no banners, or other decorations hanging on the walls. There was no trace of any music or musical devices, no CD tower stacked with discs. There wasn't even a radio – my alarm clock was an old fashioned wind up model with a pair of bells on the top. There was a TV connected to a battered looking pair of rabbit ear antennas, but no sign of any DVDs or VHS tapes. My room was starting to feel more and more alien with each passing second. It wasn't mine at all. It looked more like an expensive facsimile, as if someone had gone to great lengths to make something that might have been a bedroom, but was really a set for actors to practice their craft on.

That was when it hit me.

I was living in some sort of elaborate doll house. All this, the room, the people, the world, none of it could be real. I was just a piece in some sick little game being played out for the amusement of a mysterious other, someone with incredible power or pull to set up such a detailed fantasy. A shiver of fear crept down my spine as I tried, and failed, to realize the implications of my newfound knowledge. Was I the only one who knew? Or was the entire world aware of the sham? I felt sick to my stomach as I remembered that morning's athletics. I knew I had been a willing participant, but what about Summer? Did she really enjoy playing Alarm Clock, or had she been forced into the ultimate act of intimacy for the perverted benefit of a total stranger?

Great. Now I was quite possibly a rapist, even if an unwitting one.

"Hey, what's taking so long up there?" Summer called from the floor below."You fall asleep in the shower or something? Hurry up before your pancakes get cold, or worse, I eat them!"

I shook my head with a resigned sigh as I collected my bathrobe from the floor and belted it closed. I didn't know what would happen if whatever was in charge found out that I knew what I knew, nor did I want it to. But just because I didn't want them to be suspicious didn't necessarily mean I wanted to give them a free show, either, so I made sure the sash was nice and tight as I headed downstairs to food. Half way down the steps I caught the scene to warm maple syrup and freshly cooked pancakes. My stomach growled encouragement at this discovery, reminding me that I still needed to eat whether or not this world was real. I was plenty hungry, especially after that morning's exertions.

The kitchen looked like something out of a Lysol commercial. Large, widely spaced windows let in plenty of natural sunlight to gleam on the matched set stainless steel appliances. Fluorescent lights lit the marble countertops, all of which had been polished to a shine. Everything on display had been neatly organized, not a spoon, knife, or bowl out of place. The linoleum floor was absolutely spotless, as if no one had ever walked on it before.

It all looked as fake as it looked.

"About time you got down here, lazybones!"

My head snapped around as I stopped focusing on the room to see who had spoken and suddenly all my concerns vanished. Actually, it was rather difficult to keep my jaw in place as Tina Fey came walking around the table, wearing nothing more than a plain white apron and nothing else. Her breasts strained against the cloth, looking for any chance to escape as she moved. She had a skillet in one hand and a spatula in the other, and began to slide a trio of pancakes onto a waiting plate. She turned around as she did so, revealing there really wasn't anything else touching her body. She hummed as she moved, her tight as bouncing with each step, and all I could do was gape in admiration. Moral implications aside, I was starting to like this game.

Summer giggled as a third person declared, "Well, he certainly looks happy to be up!" I glanced down, and sure enough there was a noticeable bulge in the front of my robe. One wrong move and I would have been poking through entirely! I reached down and pulled my robe closer to my body, only to realize that that made the bulge all that much more noticeable. I blushed in embarrassment, my cheeks doing a good imitation of a pair of tomatoes as the three girls laughed.

"I'm flattered dear, but unfortunately I have work today and would like to be able to sit down at my desk," Mrs. Fey replied.

"Lay off him, Max," Summer scolded playfully, slapping her partner in crime on the back of the wrist as I slipped into my seat. I was finding it hard not to stare at the two of them. Summer's robe was loose, revealing too much cleavage and not enough at the same time. Max had taken it a step further, and didn't seem to be wearing anything at all. I thought she looked sort of like Jessica Alba, with large brown eyes and full lips that begged to be kissed. She wore her hair about the same length as Summer's, though she wore it bound rather than letting it hang free. That just meant that there was nothing to hide those wonderful breasts of hers. They were nice and firm, sitting high on her chest and capped by the most delicious looking chocolate colored nipples that were demanding to be licked.

Just what the hell was it with this family and not wearing clothes?

I must have been staring, because Max grinned at me as she reached down to fondle her tits. "I dunno, I think I'd rather lay on him than lay off him!"

Summer spit juice all over the table, scandalized by the double entendre. "Max!"

"Oh, please, we both know he likes what he sees!" Max snorted with a nod in my direction. "And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, little Miss Alarm Clock."

Summer blushed alongside me as Max began a surprisingly good imitation of Summer during sex. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Fuck me! Ha- Ha- Haaooooooh yeeees!"

The way she was shaking and carrying on made it seem as if Max really was having an orgasm , causing my cock to throb in sympathy. It wasn't hard to picture my hands over her soft, supple skin so that I could tease those perky little nipples until she screamed for mercy. I thought my fantasies were going to have to remain just that, but Summer was full of surprises.

"Well, then maybe you can play Alarm Clock for the both of us tomorrow morning," she taunted, licking her lips in anticipation. "Unless of course you'd rather not wait, and join us this evening instead..."

Max moaned at the thought of sharing our bed, which earned her a disapproving look from Mom. "Max, what have I told you about playing with yourself at the table? Just because your sister offered to share with you is no reason to act like a common whore. Just think about what your father would say if he was still here!"

I leaned over to Summer and whispered, "What would your dad say?"

"He'd remind her that being an uncommon whore pays better," Summer giggled. "And that it pays better."

"And you two stop whispering!" Tina scolded us, rapping us both on the back of the head with a serving spoon. "It isn't polite when you are with any form of company. If you three overly hormonal children have that much time to indulge yourselves, then you can very well go get ready for school. Just because Greenville is a community college doesn't make it any less important to your futures!"

We all cheered, "Yes, Mom!" but I was groaning on the inside. I thought I was long done with college, and the idea of suddenly finding myself back in those stagnant halls was not pleasing. On the other hand, if I was going to be spending most of my day in the company of eye candy as tasty as Summer and Max then maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all. Besides, I had already done it all before, so there wouldn't be any surprises. In fact, I started to expect it to be pretty easy, what with me already having all the answers. Sure, there would be things I didn't know off the top of my head, but it would be a little weird if acted like some sort of super genius, especially if it seemed like an overnight change to the rest of the world.

The girls and I flirted playfully as we headed up to our rooms, only parting ways as we got to my door. Summer's room turned out to be the one between mine and the bathroom, while Max's was directly opposite Summer's. There was another room opposite mine that had been converted into a study, and Momma Fey's room occupied the other end of the hall. Hers was really more of a small suite, with the door to the hall opening into a small sitting room that joined her bedroom on the left to a master bath with built in Jacuzzi on the right.

I didn't want to look like I was going to church, so I did some digging in the dresser and managed to turn up a fairly comfortable pair of jeans. I ended up pairing it with a loose fitting plaid shirt that I left untucked with the sleeves sort of scrunched up on my arms. It still felt too clean shaven for my tastes, but until I had a grasp on the money situation in this world I was going to avoid going on any shopping sprees.

Despite the search for the jeans I still managed to be the first one down stairs. Granted, based on some of the shrieking coming from Summer's room there might have been more than just dressing going on, but I wouldn't know because I wasn't invited. I ended up waiting for them by the door, passing the time with a much read copy of John Ringo's March Up Country. The good guys were fighting a pitched battle in the ruins of an ancient city when the girls finally appeared at the top of the stairs.

Holy Hell, I was going to need to find some way to wire my jaw in place or I was going to end up losing it. The girls had picked radically different outfits, but that didn't mean they hadn't tried to dress as sexily as possible. Summer was wearing as little as possible, a pair of sneakers, a pair of hip hugging shorts, and a midriff baring tank top. The shorts were as tight as was decently possible, and only a few scant inches long. The tank top was nearly backless, held up only by the thinnest of spaghetti straps. The front was cut dangerously low, exposing a sumptuous amount of her chest. The top of the shirt was less than half an inch from her nipples, which were straining against the thin cotton in their best effort to be noticed. I was sure that one good bounce would set them on the road to freedom, but the top was nearly as tight as her shorts. Either way, there was no way in hell she was wearing underwear.

Max, by contrast, was more modestly indecent. She was dressed in a black leather outfit that looked like it had been painted on. It definitely covered more than what Summer was wearing, but somehow managed to be all the more provocative. Her pants split just above the knee cap, the leather parting to expose the top of her thighs. It was a straight cut, however, with the broad, crisscrossing laces curving inwards so that anyone following the pattern would find themselves drawn to her crotch. The jacket she was wearing was short sleeved and just as seductive. It hugged her curves nicely, giving her tits an extra little lift for emphasis. The only ornamentation was a shiny silver zipper controlled by a platypus shaped tab about half an inch long. It sat halfway between the top and bottom of her tits, a shiny little lure designed to lead the eye to her cleavage. I was torn between trying to look at both her chest and crotch at the same time and nearly ended up cross eyed for my efforts.

Max laughed as I shook my head to try and clear my vision. "Well, well, it seems our outfits have been approved!"

"Everyone on campus is going to be absolutely enthralled by you two," I answered, trying to ignore just how uncomfortable my pants were getting.

"All the better to make sure you keep your eyes on us," Max purred as she pressed her body against mine. I swallowed, trying to ease the dryness in my throat as I felt her wonderfully soft breasts pressed against my own. That jacket was thinner than I had thought, and when I looked down I could help but watch the perfect curve of her tit disappearing into the shadows. She nipped playfully at my ear as her hand slid down my stomach to-

"Knock that off!" Summer demanded, swatting Max playfully on the ass. "There will be plenty of time for that later. Now we really need to get going or we really will be late for class."

"Spoil sport," Max sighed with great exaggeration. Summer's scolding wasn't enough to keep her from reaching between my legs and giving my cock a quick squeeze. "Until later then. If maybe not as much later as you think..."

Summer rolled her eyes but didn't offer any further comment as she led the way through the door. I tried to puzzle out Max's comment, but the world wasn't done throwing curve balls at me. Parked in the drive way were two cherry red convertibles and they were easily the clickest rides I had ever seen. They had unusually low slung bodies that could seat six apiece, three in the front and three in the back, with plenty of leg room to spare for all parties. They were both a little longer than the cars I was used to, with the rear quarter occupied by a spacious trunk. Two wings rose diagonally from the sides, making the car look like the product of some Detroit engineer's wet dream.

The girls made sure I sat in the middle as we climbed in, leaving Summer in the driver's seat. The wheel looked like some sort of gaming rig, missing the top and bottom and quarters so that only two pie slice shaped handles remained. For reasons I didn't yet understand it had also been installed at a seventy five degree angle. Adding to my confusion was the fact that there didn't seem to be any ignition or transmission to change gears. Instead there was a pair of black plastic tabs within reach of Summer's finger tips, and as I watched with great interest she slid open a small panel in the center of the steering wheel and typed in a seemingly random seven digit number. I waited to hear the familiar roar of an engine coming to life, but nothing happened.

Nothing, that is, until the car lurched into the air and began climbing rapidly.

I managed to not scream like a little girl as we raced away from the ground, a fact I am quite proud of, even if it did take every ounce of willpower I had. Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled by the idea of flying cars and had always dreamed of riding in one. The catch was that I was terrified of heights, and had always expected there to be inside a flying car with a roof. Riding in the convertible was like riding in a roller coaster without the benefit of a safety bar. My stomach was planning on taking up a permanent residency in my throat when finally leveled out. It eventually decided to move back to its proper home, helped by the sight of other cars flying past us. I just had to make a conscious effort to watch the tops of the trees whizzing by below us. I didn't realize my discomfort was so visible until Max laughed. "You know, if you don't get over your fear of heights you'll never get your sky license."