The Dream Trap Ch. 03

Story Info
New friends and hot thank you sex with Kirsten Dunst.
7.4k words
4.32
16.7k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt drained as I stumbled out of the classroom, staggering under the combined weight of a half dozen congratulatory claps on the back from some of the guys I passed. I managed to get free of the press of bodies and found a convenient patch of wall to sag against as I waited for Max to appear. We had somehow managed to get separated in the time between me bending over to pull my pants back up and her getting back on her feet. I could only imagine how many of the other guys must still be in there trying to proposition her, and an irrational surge of jealousy ran through me. She had claimed we were in an open relationship, and I knew she was sharing me with Summer, but the entire situation was too new and she was mine and I didn't want to share and I don't care if that made me a hypocrite.

Instead I was actually quite surprised when Max walked out of the classroom linked arm in arm with the brunette who had been sitting next to us. Max hadn't bothered to put her backed back on, nor had she bothered to clean up. There were still faint streaks of cum drying on her tits, and hallway burst into applause as she appeared. She let go of the brunette just long enough to take a bow, which earned its own wave of hooting and cat calls. Max drank it all in for several seconds before once again grabbing the brunette and dragging her towards me.

"Why did you leave?" Max demanded. "I thought you were going to stay put."

"I didn't," I answered tiredly. "Think, that is. For some reason my brain wasn't receiving its standard allotment of blood. Apparently it was all being diverted for recreational purposes, but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Max stuck out her tongue and wagged it back and forth. "Not my fault that you are so out of shape."

"Ha!"

"Well, you are," Max insisted sweetly. "I can only imagine what sort of half cocked performance Summer and I will be getting out of you tonight. I suppose we can skip it if you are too sore..."

"We'll see who leave who sore," I growled, letting the words rumble up out of the back of my throat. "Watch your tone, lass, or I'll screw you so damned hard you'll be walking crooked for a month!"

"Promises, promises," Max sighed, shaking her head sadly. "Either way, we shall see. But first..." Before anyone could do or say anything she shoved the brunette in front of her. "You have an admirer."

"Hi," I said, smiling warmly at the girl. Now that she was up close and personal I had a better chance to appreciate the craftsmanship that had gone into her. She had a lovely heart shaped face with startlingly bright blue-green eyes flecked with bits of amber. The thin cotton of her tee shirt was stretched by melon sized breasts and her nipples were peaking teasingly from behind their cloth shelter. Alas, it was a full collared shirt so there was no way to steal a glance at what must have been magnificent cleavage.

"Um, hi," she repeated, clearly embarrassed by being thrust in the spot light. It only made her seem that much cuter.

Her nerves actually settled my own down. It's hard to be afraid of someone when they are clearly terrified by you. I couldn't help but tease her a bit over it. "well? Do you have a name?"

"Oh!" Her blush darkened from a sort of light pink to a deep red normally reserved for stop signs. "Sorry, my name is Alyzabythe."

"A-ly-za-bythe," I repeated, rolling her name over my tongue. "I like it. It has a sort of...Shakespearean sense to it. Nicely classical."

"What about you?" she asked, having finally found her courage. "What's your name?"

"Guess."

"Guess?" Her nose scrunched in confusion. "What sort of name is that?"

"That's not his name," Max said as she rolled her eyes at my lame joke. "He's just being stupid, so don't worry about it. Didn't you have a question you wanted to ask him?"

"Right, the question!" Aly seemed startled by the reminder. "I was wondering, would you like to go out with me some time?"

"Um." Okay, it wasn't an unexpected question, but I was still trying to come to grips with my relationship with Summer and Max. I couldn't even name the tune that was playing, let alone figure out which one of the three of us was supposed to be leading the dance! I shot a pleading look at Max, but she only smiled and nodded. "Sure, sounds fun. What did you have in mind?"

"Want to go the movies Friday night?" Aly suggested.

"Um." Max shook her head. "Sorry, I'm busy Friday. What about..." Max held up one finger. "...Saturday night? I should be free then."

"Saturday is fine!" Aly answered hurriedly. "What do you want to go see?"

"Oh, no!" I said. I had no clue what was playing, but the out was easy enough to see. "You asked, so you get to pick the movie."

"What about Batman Begins?" she suggested hesitantly. "I think I've heard good things about it."

Ah, a geek after my own heart! "Sounds good to me. Pick you up around seven?"

"Sounds great!" Aly beamed. The bell began to ring before she could say anything else. "Oh, crap, I'm going to be late for my next class! See you Saturday!"

She ran down the hallway, bellowing for people to get out of her way. That left me standing there slackjawed while Max merely looked amused. After a moment she said, "Two things I fell I should point out. Well, three, actually. First, how are you going to pick her up if you don't know where she lives?"

"Damn!"

"And how are you going to get her address if you don't have her phone number?"

"Shit!"

"And how are you going to pick her up if Kelk still has your car?"

"Fu- What?"

Max leaned in and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Aww, poor baby is confused. I ran into that nutjob that you call a friend when I was coming out of my chemistry class this morning. He was looking for you so that he could return your keys, but he wouldn't give them to me for some reason."

The name sounded familiar, but I couldn't place where. I just knew that I knew him. "Any idea where I can find him?"

"Probably hanging out in the library as usual," Max said. "He's not in his usual body, but I'm sure you'll recognize him anyway."

"Uh, sure." I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Anyway, I've got to get going or I'm going to be late to work," Max said, finally rezipping her jacket. She leaned in for another kiss, this time on the lips and much more satisfying. There was still a faint taste of sex lingering on her lips, and I couldn't wait to take her for a full tumble. "I'll see you later tonight, lover boy."

I just nodded dumbly, and my gaze lingered on her ass as she sashayed down the hallway. I didn't snap out of it until she turned the corner and vanished.

"Right, next mystery," I muttered before heading out the building myself. The courtyard had emptied a bit now that classes were in session, so there wasn't as much to distract me on the way to the library. It didn't take long to spot Kelk – he was the only xenomorph in the room. He was sitting on one of the big blue chairs that littered the library's atrium, legs crossed as he read from a copy of, "Double Your Pleasure: 101 Positions for Multijointed Lovers". The picture on the cover was of a buxom blonde and something that looked like a crossbreed of a Kodiak bear and a squid. Half a dozen tentacles held her spread eagled, with its paws resting on the inside of her thighs while the creature's tongue made some probing inquiries. It was a high quality piece, too. I couldn't tell if it was a painting or an actual picture someone had taken.

"Yo," the alien said as I approached. It actually spoke with a bit of a lisp, so it came out more as, "Yosh."

"Uh, yo."

The alien's tail snapped around fast enough to cause a whip-like crack! I jumped at the noise, and the alien laughed with a series of short little hisses, as if someone was trying to use a steam pipe as a musical instrument. It took me a moment to realize there was a set of car keys dangling from the stinger at the end of his tail. "Thanks for lending me Cal," Kelk rasped. "Don't worry, I'll get one of my other bodies out of the trunk a little later."

"Sure," I replied, still having no clue what all this talk about bodies was about. "So, um, how was your trip?"

The alien closed his book and gave an almost human shrug. "Not as well as I had hoped, to be honest. Turns out xenomorph Queens don't have sex, since they are self fertilizing. I guess its part of that whole bioweapon thing. They do, however, have a couple of really interesting fungal diseases. I've got itching in places you wouldn't believe, and I was only there for two days! There was this one hot marine chick, though, and I do mean hot! Crazy bitch had a flame thrower, and every time I tried to get close to her she tried to hose me down with it. Guess she never heard of the Tarenth."

"Well, did you look like that?" I asked. "Because no offense dude, you are running around in the literal embodiment of every rape nightmare ever."

"Huh?" Kelk's extremely phallic head tilted as he looked down at his hands. "Huh. Now why didn't I realize that before?"

He picked his book up as his tail darted around behind the chair to retrieve a black leather courier's bag. The book disappeared into the bag as he slipped the bag's strap over his shoulder. As he rose from the chair he asked, "So, do you mind if I crash at your place for a bit? Or at least until I change into something a little less likely to attract the attention of pest control? Not that I think they could actually do anything to me, but Raid kind of tingles and you know how ticklish I can get."

"Sure," I said, scratching the back of my head as I tried to keep up with his ramblings. "I think we have a spare bedroom you can use. Or at least the couch should be free."

"We?" Kelk asked, sounding confused. "Oh, right, you're shacking up with that Max character. Yeah, I ran into her earlier while trying to find you. Acted kinda fast there, huh buddy?"

"No faster than normal, I suppose."

"Ha, ain't that the truth!" Kelk hissed. "well, at least I'm only behind by one point."

"Two, if I understood that right," I said, quickly explaining about Summer and Mama Fey."

"Damn, I am behind," Kelk said, shaking his head in disappointment. "Hang on a second."

He waited until two of the more exhibitionally minded girls walked by. The one of the left was a tall, thin blonde with an oddly narrow face that sort of reminded me of a constipated frog. The one on the right was a well stacked red head whose freckled chest was well exposed by the string bikini that seemed to comprise her entire outfit. Kelk reached out with his tail and tapped the blonde on the shoulder. "Excuse me, miss, but how would you like to experience the joys of copulating outside your species?"

"As if!" she replied, sounding absolutely disgusted with the idea. She walked over and slapped Kelk hard enough that both the red head and I winced in sympathy. I'm not sure Kelk even noticed. He seemed too preoccupied staring at her tits to notice, and then became fascinated with her ass as she stormed off. She was about fifteen feet away before she realized she had left her friend behind.

"Damn it, Lindsay, let's go!"

"Coming, Paris!" Lindsay called back. She hurriedly scribbled something on two pieces of paper and thrust them towards Kelk and I as she mouthed, 'Call me', before scurrying off after her friend.

Kelk stared at his piece of paper for a minute before leaning over and confirming that mine had the same seven digits. "Damn, I did all the work, and we still tied on the play! That's not fair!"

"Did they seem familiar to you for some reason?" I asked, pointedly ignoring his whining.

"I dunno," he said, adding a half hearted shrug. "Don't take this the wrong way, but all you humans sort of look the same until I get to know you any better. Hey, do you think she wanted us one at a time, or did she look more in the mood for a threesome?"

"How the hell would I know?" I shook my head at the question. "I just met her! Why not call her and find out? Besides, I thought you were aiming for the blonde?"

"Tis the beauty of the shot gun method," Kelk pointed out. "Even when I miss, I'm still bound to hit something. Besides, I still don't have a phone yet. It would have gotten me kicked out of the hive even faster."

"Come on," I said, still shaking my head. "Let's get back to my house. There's a phone there that you can use."

"A sound plan," he agreed. "But I think I will change first. I don't want lovely Lindsay to think that I'm desperate from lackanookie. Granted, I get desperate five minutes after cleaning up, but that's no reason for her to know that."

I choked down a laugh, which ended up coming out a half snort instead. "Glad to know you have standards, Casanova."

"Bah, standards are for lesser men!" Kelk declared as we exited the library. More then a few heads turned at his comment, but he just ignored the looks. "I don't even need them to be warm and breathing! Hell, half my species doesn't even breathe any more. And the whole warm body thing rules out all sorts of kinky robots, reptiliods, and geonoids. As far as I'm concerned, they just need to be able to say yes and I'm satisfied."

"I think that still counts as a standard," I said as we turned towards the parking lot. It meant I wasn't paying attention when one of the cheerleaders threw herself into my arms.

Well, I say she threw herself into my arms. Kelk swears that she tripped over the curb and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to catch her. I prefer my version of the story; its much more romantic. Either way, I suddenly found my arms full of bubbly buxom blonde. I staggered a bit as our bodies collided, but I managed to keep us from hitting the concrete. It too me a second to steady us off before I realized the blonde in question was none other than Kirsten Dunst.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" she said, making no move to remove herself from my arms. "I just didn't see the curb and these are new shoes and –greatn, now I'm babbling."

"Its fine," I assured her, adding a bit of a smile. "The important thing is that no one got hurt. Are you all right?"

"I'm fine," she said. She nodded a couple of times, but still didn't try to pull away. She was short enough that I had to look down to meet her eyes, but they weren't all I was looking at. The cheerleading uniforms were actually much more revealing on closer inspection. Most schools just bared a little midriff when they wanted their uniforms to be revealing, but Greenville had taken a different route all together. Aside from the typical short skirt, the girls wore a single piece turtleneck made out of one of those stretchy, skin tight fabrics designed to keep athletes from roasting in their own sweat. Then they had cut a cross shaped star out of the chest, with the north tip starting part way down the girl's throat and the stem reaching all the way down to the girl's hips and the arms stretched across the top of the breasts. The cut was also fairly liberal, with the upper corners of the star perched above the collar bone and the lower ones just barely covering her nipples. The phrase "absolute cleavage" came to mind, and I had absolutely no idea what magical properties were somehow managing to keep it in place. I felt an immense surge of pity for any school which had to compete with that bouncing around on the sidelines!

"Hey, get your mitts off her!"

I looked up to see Yawgmoth stomping his way towards us from across the parking lot. His kips were curled in anger, like a bull that had just gotten the bad news it was about to become an ox. My arms tightened protectively around Kirsten as I asked, "Boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend," she agreed with a grimace. She slowly extracted herself from my arms, but didn't seem any happier to seem him than I was.

"What the hell is your problem?" Yawgmoth demanded. "First you hog my terminal, now you're making a move on my girl?"

"I tripped, Yawg," Kirsten interrupted angrily. "He just caught me before I fell. Which wouldn't have happened if you had been here when you said you were going to get here, instead of being twenty minutes late as usual? Why is it the only time you are ever early is when we're in bed?"

I didn't think it was possible for steam to actually pour out of someone's ears, but Yawgmoth was definitely making a good go of it. The veins in his forehead throbbed in time with his rage, and his skin turned the sort of purple normally only seen on week old bruises. Still, his voice was dead level as he pointed a finger at me and said, "I'm going to kick your ass for what you've done, freshman."

My brain was looking for an exit strategy, but my mouth was looking for trouble. "For what, not being an asshole? From the sounds of things the problem isn't what I've done, but what you've been failing to do."

Ooops.

Yawgmoth let out a bellowed, "RAAARGH!" as he lunged for me. Credit where credit is due, he actually moved pretty fast for such a big guy. His fist flashed towards my face and ho crap this was going to hurt-

Then Kelk was there, and if Yawgmoth was fast, Kelk was faster. He ran under Yawgmoth's arm even as the jock's fist was lashing out, wrapping his tail around Yawgmoth's bicep as he went past. It stopped the fist close enough to my face that I could feel it breaking the air in front of me, but then Yawgmoth was spinning in place as his own momentum turned against him as Kelk pulled him down and away.

It distracted Yawgmoth...but that was it. The hulking bully was sued to taking harder hits than that on the football field and managed to recover his footing pretty quickly. He reached for Kelk's tail with his free hand, snarling with savage glee as he yanked the alien backwards. Kelk let out a yelp – more in surprise than in pain – and rolled backwards. Yawgmoth tried to stomp on him, but rather than check his fall Kelk used the extra energy to roll past. Yawgmoth howled with frustration as Kelk used his arm as a point of leverage, launching himself into the air before uncoiling his tail from Yawgmoth's arm.

Kelk landed with all four feet flat against the side of an SUV, rocking the heavy vehicle on its springs as he launched himself back at his opponent. A hundred and seventy five pounds of fast moving xenomorph collided with two hundred pounds of angry bull with enough force to knock them both to the ground. They rolled across the chipped parking lot asphalt as they grappled with each other, and in this Kelk had the clear advantage. Yawgmoth's body was muscular and "hard" by any human definition, but Kelk was riding around in a bioengineered killing machine. While his exoskeleton seemed like it would have provided offer plenty of hand holds, in reality Yawgmoth only succeeded in slicing his own hands to ribbons every time he grabbed one of the sharp, bony extrusions. To Kelk, he was just one big fleshy target.

"Stay down!" Kelk ordered once he had finally managed to pin Yawgmoth. He hissed for good measure, letting a little bit of acidic saliva drip near Yawgmoth's face. The putrid stench of rotten eggs and burnt rubber filled the air as the asphalt began to bubble and steam where the acid landed on it.

"So, you said something about needing a ride?" I asked nonchalantly as possible. Inside my brain was screaming, Holy shit, that was fucking awesome! I just thought it seemed better to play it cool than to act like a total fanboy over Kelk.

"Yeah, I'm afraid that mine is in the shop," Kirsten said. She stared at Yawgmoth for a moment, her eyes full of disgust. "And unfortunately, I don't have a boyfriend to pick me up."

Her comment caused Yawgmoth to flinch, but Kelk hissed at him and he obediently lay still again. They remained like that as I waked Kirsten over to my car, a grey Ford Caltrop convertible. They were still there a minute later when I pulled back around and ordered, "Come on, Kelk, time to go." Kelk promptly leapt into the back seat of the car, using Yawgmoth's chest as an impromptu springboard.