The Dream Trap Ch. 04

Story Info
Our hero has a final threesome before bed.
9k words
4.63
11.1k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude. What the fuck?"

All I could do was shrug helplessly as I got back in my car. Fortunately, Kelk wasn't pissed, he was just confused.

"No, seriously man, what the fuck?" he continued. "I mean, I'm used to people not seeing me, but that's when I'm supposed to be invisible, not when I'm in the middle of a conversation with them!

It's like, as soon as you pulled into the drive way, I stopped existing. Just poof, no more alien in the back seat. And don't try to pretend that you didn't just spend the last half hour getting laid, because that girl's attention was locked on your dick like a heat seeking missile aimed at the sun."

"Okay, yes, I just got laid," I said as I backed us out onto the road. "But I don't understand it any more than you do. I mean, if it had just been a thank you kiss or something? Yeah, sure. But as soon as we got inside she went full on Arabian Nights on me. The strangest thing is, I could have said no. Hell, I probably should have. But when it came down to it, I couldn't. It was like I was following a script I hadn't bothered to rehearse."

Kelk thought about that for a moment. "Disney or Dreamworks version?"

"Neither," I said, shaking my head. "Skinemax version."

"Ooooh, kinky. Did she do the thing with the veils and the half twist and the saber?"

We came to a red light, giving me the opportunity to turn around and give Kelk a puzzled stare. "We barely had enough time for her to pull her tits out, and that was with them being on easy access menu and all that. Where the hell was she going to get twenty-one veils and a saber from?"

Kelk twisted his head back and forth; I guess a xenomorph's shoulders aren't really designed for

shrugging. "I dunno, but you have to admit, it would have been kind of hot if she had."

I just shook my head and waited for the light to turn green. The rest of the drive was taken up by small talk, as Kelk tried to catch me up on what he had been doing for the past few weeks. He described all sorts of strange planets and alien races I had never heard of, talked about fighting in wars and battles in places that couldn't possibly exist. It all sounded like so much nonsense to me, but then I was the one driving around with an alien in the back seat.

It was still light out when we got back to the house, and the first thing Kelk did after crawling out of the car was to pop the trunk and remove a large red suede suitcase. He didn't even wait to go inside before opening it up and removing what looked like a human corpse. Tarenth are kind of strange looking, even taking into account that they're aliens. They normally stand about six to seven feet tall, but only because they have reverse-jointed, bird like legs. Stretch them out to their full height and they actually reach between nine to ten feet tall. Their bodies are covered in short grey fur, and their arms seem freakishly long depending on whether or not they are standing up straight. Their heads are oval shaped and their foreheads sort of tilt backwards. Their eyes are vertical, rather than horizontal, with cat-like pupils and no iris. They also have no nose, but instead of two pairs of mandibles that frame their mouths, which are triangular shaped and lined with razor sharp, shark like teeth meant to shred their food rather than chew it.

Well, at least I think that's what they look like. Kelk is one of the only two Tarenth I've ever met. The other, Uluin, spends all his time living in suits of constantly modified battle armor. If that sounds strange, well, there are two thing to know about the Tarenth. First, as a race, they are almost ridiculously paranoid. A long, long time in a galaxy far, far away the Tarenth sort of picked a fight with their version of God and both sides won, but they also nearly got wiped out in the process. The survivors swore never to end up in the same situation again, and have done everything they can to make sure it doesn't. Stealth technology, shield technology, transwarp technology, you name it, they have it. They also make a point of "losing" a new colony every year, normally by reprogramming a planned colony ship and launching it to the ass end of nowhere. Then they just write it off until if and when the colony decides to phone home. The other thing to know about the Tarenth is that they spend most of their lives dead. Tarenth don't shuffle off the mortal coil the way a human does, but rather their spirit sort of lingers around. It isn't as great as it sounds, though. The spirits can only really make sounds and cause some electrical interference in their natural state, so until the Tarenth developed the proper technology most of the ghosts spent the majority of their time slowly going insane from boredom, resulting in an entirely new species of psychotic poltergeist. Kelk is actually about two thousand years old, and the bodies he carries with him are his own self-designed creations.

One second the xenomorph was standing on its hind legs, and the next it was crumpling into a lifeless heap as the corpse picked itself up on wobbly knees. Kelk's head spun in a full three-sixty and he waggled his arms and legs as he reacquainted himself with the nerve relays of his body. Once he was sure he had everything under proper control, he picked up the xenomorph and stuffed it into the suitcase. It might not have looked like there was enough room, but there wasn't even a bulge in the suede as he zipped it closed. He then picked it up and held it casually over one shoulder before turning to ask me, "Going to show me inside?"

"I suppose I should," I said. The house was quiet as I opened the front door, so I yelled out, "Is anyone home?"

"I'm in here, getting dinner ready!" Momma Fey called back from the kitchen. Kelk and I

dropped our bags on the couch and went to say hello. It looked almost like a scene from one of those classic 50's sitcoms. Momma Fey had pulled her hair back into a tidy little bun, and then wrapped it in a white and blue checkered scarf. She was busy rolling dough to bake into rolls for dinner, and even had a smudge of flour on her left cheek, which was the closest thing to a mess I could see. The counters were spotless, the table was spotless, hell, even the rolling board was spotless save for a perfectly shaped flour ring. She was whistling while she worked, a happy little tune that I couldn't quite place. Her apron was white, with little yellow and blue daisies embroidered around the edges.

It was also the only thing she was wearing. The rather large bow tied over her ass just sort of

emphasized that fact.

Kelk let out a quiet whistle. "Damn, man, you really have scored the jackpot. Why the hell didn't you call me earlier?"

"Because I just got here?" I said equally quietly. A little louder I said, "Hi, mom! Sorry, I probably should have called, but I ran into Kelk at school and he was wondering if he could crash here for a couple of days."

"Oh!" Momma Fey turned around in surprise, and I heard Kelk's breathing quicken as he got a

better look at the front. The apron was tied fairly tight, the better to emphasize her cleavage. It was also

cut fairly low, so every time she moved the lace around the edges would shift, offering teasing glances of her nipples. It was damned distracting, and I could feel my body responding. Honestly, that was more than a little worrying. Not that I was reacting, but the fact that I was able to still react. I'd already had three goes, one of which had been less than ten minutes ago, and I could still get it up. We're not just talking about half-mast either, but slap a sail on and go around the world, I was that hard and ready. It didn't even ache. Say what you will, but bad pornos aside the penis is still a muscle, and like any other muscle it can be exhausted if it works out too long. This was just surreal.

"I'm sorry, boys, I didn't realize you were there," Momma Fey said with a smile.

"Holy Theiss, may your name be ever blessed," Kelk whimpered. I smacked him in the stomach with the back of my hand.

"That's okay," I said, before Kelk could get another word in. "Hey, is it all right if Kelk spends a couple nights here? He just got into town and he hasn't had time to find a place of his own yet."

"Of course!" Momma Fey's smile didn't seem to move. It was like it had been plastered to her

face, like some creepy porcelain doll. "He can use the guest bedroom next to the living room for as long as he needs! It's not like we've been using it for anything else, now have we?" She turned to look at Kelk. "Don't think you're imposing on us, dear. There's a small bathroom right next to it, so you won't have to worry about sharing a bathroom with three women in the morning, unlike the poor fool dating my daughters. "

"I do suppose I resemble that remark," I said. On the other hand, considering their tendency to wander around without any clothes on...

"Speaking of which, do you know when the girls will be home?" Momma Fey asked.

I shrugged. "I'm surprised they didn't beat me here, actually. I know Max had one more class,

but I sort of got detoured dealing with Kelk."

"And other things," Kelk said with a bit of a snigger. This earned him another backhand to the stomach.

"Oh, they must have gone shopping then," Momma Fey said as she turned back to her rolls.

"Probably just wanted some new outfits for the new school year or something like that. I'll give them a call and tell them to hurry it up so that they're not late for dinner. You two can go and make yourselves comfortable, there are cokes in the fridge if you would like some."

"Thanks, Momma," I said as I opened the fridge to fetch out a pair of bright red cans. "We'll just leave you to it then?"

"Of course, dear, have fun!"

I led Kelk to the back of the house, following a set of phantom memories to a largish sitting room. The wall with the door was decorated with panels of dark brown wood coming up to about waist height, before giving way to solid black paint. Then in front of the wall someone had placed a rather complex looking entertainment system, with at least half a dozen speakers occupying their own individual cabinets, with four more speakers occupying the corners of the room. The TV at the center was sitting on the floor, as it was easily as tall as Kelk and equally as wide. The attention to detail was so great that it was not only possible to pick out an actor's nose hairs, but to count each one individually as well. A battered old leather couch sat ten feet back from the TV, flanked by a pair of equally well used reclining chairs, with standing lamps occupying the corners formed by their arrangement. The other three walls weren't decorated, but were instead occupied by floor to ceiling bookshelves, stocked with everything from leather bound classics to cheap paperback novels. There wasn't an empty space to be had, nor was there a speck of dust to be seen. It was possible that someone was dedicated to preserving the books, or that they each got read so often that there just wasn't time for dust to collect on them, but a suspicious part of me couldn't help but wondering if they just hadn't been there long enough...

"Well, you definitely found yourself one hell of a pad to crash in," Kelk said as he picked one of the chairs and flopped into it. "This is going to make for a great vacation home. And even better, I won't need to worry about Lilok stopping by to drag me off for another mission! Absolutely perfect!"

"Who is Lilok?" I asked before taking a sip of coke. It was pleasantly cold and crisp as it slid down my throat. I couldn't stop myself from guzzling it, and let out a thunderous belch as I set the empty can

"Thank you, we shall be serving all afternoon," Kelk said hoisting his own can in

acknowledgement. "And Lilok is my wife. Great in the sack, and I love her dearly, but my god does the woman have an obsession for war. I don't mind getting my own hands dirty, but I have always been

more of a lover than a fighter."

A frown worked its away across my face. How could Kelk be one of my oldest friends and I not remember that he had a wife? But if he wasn't my friend, how had he known what was going on in my memories? The only way for him to have known what I was thinking about was if he had been there himself...or had some way of reading my mind. The alternative was that someone had somehow managed to give him my memories, which was an entirely new sort of terrifying. On the flip side, I knew all about the Tarenth. So if someone had been plugging memories into his head, that meant they must have been plugging the same memories into my head. If that was the case, why hadn't they done a better job? If they were that powerful than there should have been no reason to leave behind the gaps I was still trying to fill in. All they would have needed to do was make sure that I had a perfectly tailored backstory to make me into the perfect little puppet, content to dance to whatever tune they wanted.

There were only two conclusions I could come to. Either I knew something they didn't, and therefore they couldn't give me a straight brainwipe without overwriting that to, or there was something they wanted me to do, something that required me to have my own will behind the matter. That made Kelk either a carrot or a stick, I wasn't sure which, but either way I knew I was going to have to be more wary around my newfound alien sidekick.

Before I could say or do anything, however, the girls came bursting through the den door. Their arms were loaded down with shopping bags all filled to the brim with clothes and accessories, though both Summer and Max moved as if they weren't carrying any weight at all. Max had changed outfits and was now dressed in a brown leather half jacket, left partiallly unzipped to reveal that there wasn't anything on underneath, and a pair of matching spray-on leather pants. Summer, in contrast, had gone for a sheer white blouse that hugged her tits and a white mini-skirt that wasn't tight enough to avoid riding up as she sat down on my lap. She started squirming as she faked trying to get comfortable, a not-too-subtle hint that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I was beginning to wonder if this world ever wasn't about sex.

We talked for another half hour or so, while the house slowly filled with the smell of wonderful foods. Summer and Max weren't exactly the most polite hosts, however. They would talk with Kelk, but they wouldn't engage with him. They would reply or comment if I talked to him, or if he addressed them directly, but any time he tried to change the conversation away from things they wanted to talk about then they would close up without an extra word in sideways. They would at least answer direct questions, though they seemed to do so robotically, and never bothered to elaborate or explain their answers unless he or I pressed the issue, even something simple like, "How was your day?"

Instead they spent the entire time fawning all over me, taking any and every opportunity to flash me a bit of skin, give me a brief touch, offer me a peek down their shirts, or just rub up against me like a pair of cat in heats. They acted like Kelk wasn't even there, just as Kirsten had done.

Momma Fey more than made up for it, however. Once she had dinner on the table she was all over her alien house guest. She laughed at every joke, no matter how corny, and kept offering him extra helpings. Kelk, having an artificial stomach and no good way to say no, was eating it all up like a starving man who'd just come through the desert to discover that he'd won a lifetime free access to an all-you-can-eat buffet. A few odd thumps under the table were enough to tell me they had taken to playing footsie, and by the time dessert was served she was sitting on his lap with her apron at a very strange angle. I was half tempted to yell, "Hand check!" or would have been, if Max and Summer hadn't been giving me just as much attention. One of the girls sat on either side of me, and they both proved to be rather adept at eating one-handed, while their other hand fooled around inside my pocket.

They could barely wait to get me upstairs once dinner had been cleared away. We left Kelk to flirt with Momma Fey over huge cups of Irish coffee. By that point his hand was well inside her lap, and she was making no effort to push it away. Summer pulled me up the stairs while Max pushed, not that I offered much resistance. They shoved me through the door to my room, and Max slammed it closed behind us as I bounced on to the bed. I turned to face them and assumed the fiercest look of mock sterness I could muster. "Now, see here! Just what do you two wenches think you are up to, to manhandle me so?"

"Wench, is it?" Max asked as her eyes rose. She turned to Summer. "Are you a wench?"

"Oh, I am quite the saucy wench," Summmer replied, rolling her hips with a dancer's flair. She pulled her shirt over her head and threw it at me. "A saucy, excited wench as you can clearly see!"

So I could. Her nipples were already erect, their dark flush standing out beautifully against her pale skin. It seemed to me that they were begging to be sucked on, and my mouth watered at the thought of giving in to those demands. Her hips shimmied as she dropped her shorts, and then there she stood in all her naked glory.

"Saucy is good," Max said with a nod. "But what if he would prefer a bit of spice instead?" She started taking off her own clothes, but at a much more leisurely pace. She started with the zipper on her jacket, tugging it all the way open while leaving the rest of the jacket in place. She reached for her belt next, an intricate bit of leather held together by a row of backward facing C-hooks caught on a steel bar. She clicked it open and let it hang loose as she reached for the buttons closing her pants. All eyes were on her as she popped them open one by one. The weight of her belt slowly peeled her pants down, exposing a neatly trimmed triangle of hair. By any legal standard she was still clothed. By any standard of decency she was as naked as the day she was born, and my cock ached at the thought of seeing more.

"So, what will it be?" Summer asked. "Saucy or spicy?"

"I think I will have the spice sauce,

please," I answered. Both girls groaned at my cheesy reply, so I stuck out my tongue at them. "Hey, you started it!"

"So? What are you going to do about it?" Max challenged.

"This," I said, shrugging. I leapt off the bed long enough to seize both girls by the wrist, then threw myself backwards, pulling them down with me. Both girls yelped as they tumbled into the bed, each landing to one side. Summer recovered first, twisting towards me to break my grip before rolling on top of me so that she was straddling my face. Her bare cunt was only a few short inches from my lips, and the smell of her arousal was nearly overwhelming. Summer, however, was in total control. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head forward, shoving my mouth against her pussy. Normally I like to take my time with these things, but if she was that eager then who was I to argue? I grabbed her by the ass, squeezing tight to hold her steady, and thrust my tongue into her swollen folds. Delicious, simply delicious.

Summer began to twitch as I ate her out, her entire body trembling like a leaf in the wind. Her legs squeezed against the side of my head, and her fingers pulled at my hair until it began to hurt. It was worth it, though, especially when her self control broken enough that she began to whimper in pleasure.

I was just about to push Summer over the edge when Max struck. I had been too distracted to notice her removing my jeans, and it was just as much a surprise when she swallowed my cock. There was nothing subtle about her approach. Two long swallows was all it took for her to have her mouth sealed around the base of my dick. My entire body shook as she sucked hard, letting her throat do all the work of massaging the sensitive ridge around the crown of my penis. I tried to thrust to meet her, as if it would be possible to actually go any deeper, but she was using all of her weight to pin me to the bed. All I could do was growl into Summer's cunt, which she matched with a delighted squeal.