The Dreamer Ch. 02

Story Info
Janes continues living the humliating dreams of others.
3.4k words
4.48
14.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
underbar
underbar
31 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE - FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST PERSON JANE HAS A MAGIC GEM WHICH HAS CURSED HER - WHEN ANYBODY MAKES EYE CONTACT WITH HER SHE LIVES THROUGH ANY FANTASTY AS THOUGH IT WERE REAL.

As I sat in the pub I saw Julie an old school friend of mine across the bar. I waved at her.

"Wow your looking well" I said, I haven't seen you since Uni!"

"Yeah" She replied "Its been ages, you know I was thinking about you the other day." She looked up at me, eyes staring into mine...

As I recovered my senses I found myself with sitting next to Julie. I was in a lecture hall, in a large semi-circular room with around 200 people in, it took me a moment to recognise it as my Biology class from University. A look down at myself told me I was wearing a very, very short black skirt and a tight white top. As I looked up I saw a male lecturer, whose face I didn't recognise write on the board

"Introduction to the Human body."

Fuck, I thought. Doesn't take a genius to know where this is going. I considered making a mental note to tell Julie later that University Biology classes tend not to cover this.

"Ok students" Came the lecturer voice. "Today I need a free spirited volunteer to help with today's lesson."

Somewhat predictably, and of its own accord my arm shot in the air. Shortly after Julie raised hers hand as well.

"Jane, thanks for volunteering, come on down. Julie you can help too."

I almost ran down the stairs and stood next to the lecturer. Julie followed me down.

"Julie dear I need to assist me and Jane here. Firstly can you grab that hand-camera over there - yep that's the one. It will record the session and display on the big screen for those at the back of the hall to see. " The lecturer continued, he was a male in his early 40's reasonably good looking but a figment of Julie imagination. All three of us were now on the stage, Julie with camera pointed at my face, the lecturer barely on the stage on the far corner who was sitting down with me in the middle. Above me was a large screen (with a HD copy of my face on it thanks to the camera) and behind me was a table. In-front of us were 200 pares of eyes staring intently, notepads at the ready.

"First off, starting from the top, lets go with the mouth." Came the lecturer voice, sounding rather bored. Sadly nobody seemed it was worth pointing out that hair, brain, scalp, eyes and nose were all above the mouth, but somehow I don't think Julie found it important to maintain biomedical accuracy.

The lecturer continued "The mouth is a amazing development. In addition to being able to breathe its the primary way we can eat, swallow and suck. Jane would you mind eating some things to demonstrate this? Julie there are some foods on the desk."

"No problem" I replied.

"First of" The lecturer continued "We have some grapes, if you can pop those in and eat them."

No issues here, just ate some grapes as Julie filmed my mouth close up."

"Easy peasy. Now we are going to show you what happens when you try and swallow something. Julie dear please pick up the banana there, its still rather green and hard. Can you put as much of it in Jane's mouth as possible, Jane, please don't bite or try to eat it."

Julie filled my mouth with the banana, essentially deep throating me with it. Only when it was entirely in did I move, my lips closing around it as I crushed it in my mouth before swallowing it.

"Thanks you two, now Julie please pick up the gobstoper, yes its that one it doesn't look normal. Jane can you go sideways on this time so the class can see you suck it, and if you can rest on your knees that would be great."

I felt myself move side on to the class and get on my knees. The 'gobstoper' Julie had in her hands was clearly not one from any sweet shop, and was infact about 8 inches long in the shape of a penis, head and all. She lowered it just below her waist right in my face, holding it in her right hand whilst her left held the camera aloft. I moved my lips around the tip, exploring it in my mouth. Its girth was bigger than expected and I had trouble controlling it with my lips and my tongue started to lick the underside. Julie pushed it further down until the head was fully in, and I felt myself stare up at the camera, catching a small reflection of myself on the lense, seeing my eyes in full as the 'gobstoper' entered my mouth. I sucked energenticly, moving up and down and I started to hear a few whistles from the assembled group after two or three minuets the lecturer spoke up.

"Thanks Jane, ably demonstrated." He said, voice as calm, dry almost bored. He was simply a non-entity I realised. Something to drive this forward for Julie's benefit. "If you would mind standing up straight on to the class again. Julie - can you leave that in the sink we might need it later. Thanks. Ok continuing down the body we next have the tits, Jane I can't ask you to remove your bra, but would you mind taking your shirt of?"

"Its ok, I don't mind taking it all off." Came the words out of my mouth. My hands rushed to get my shirt of, and almost ripped my bra off. I handed them both to Julie (the camera firmly pointed at my tits) who put them on the far end of the table. I looked up to see hundreds of pairs of eyes at me, a few people were none-too-subtly taking photos as well with the odd flash going off. I could hear whispers but no words at this stage.

"Thanks Jane, very well done." Came the lecturers voice, still devoid of emotion. "We will now see how Jane reacts when various stimuli are applied to her tits. Julie, there's a box there, next to the portable shower and can you pick that up and the freezer. Thanks. First off we have some oils, Julie would you mind applying them to Jane?"

My mind was half wondering in how it made any sense to have a portable shower in here, but Julie had wasted no time. She poured a copies amount of oil, and with great glee proceeded to rub it in with one hand, the other filming as close as she could. I moaned gently, feeling her forceful hands slowly impose themselves on me.

"Julie dear, can you go to the freezer and pick up the object and apply it to Jane. Firstly rub it on each then push it between them."

The object was essentially a ice penis, smaller than the gobstoper but still ample. Julie rubbed it on my left tit first, slowly and gently rubbing it in a circle around my nipple as I shivered and gasped slightly. When she moved it over to my right she was more direct, pushing it firmly against my nipple pushing downwards. Finally I felt my hands push my tits together and Julie pushing the ice penis through at a furious pace, chilling my chest and leaving a small trail of water. After she stopped I embaressingly found myself leaning forwards to kiss the head, Julie camera capturing the moment for the class to see.

"Thanks both of you, if you could just hold there for a minute, Class can you make notes on what you feel has been Jane's most important reaction, Julie can you rewind the clips so everybody can get another look." Came the lecturers voice.

I sat, arms behind me showing off my tits to the class without a hint of modesty (despite wanting to hide myself) as a scurry of rustling and activity laid before me as the class started to note. I found myself tongue upwards, giving me a unique replay of myself sucking on a gobstoper and watching my tongue desperately trying to please this object. Just when the waiting was starting to become unbearable the lecturer spoke up again.

"Ok Jane please remove your skirt and panties so we can move on. After which can you lie on the table with legs to the side."

What was previously a question, was now a command and I leapt to obey. I practicality ripped my skirt off as though it was on fire, whilst my panties lasted only slightly longer, mostly due to the fact I turned around, and bent over to slide them off, exposing my backside to the class. After this I laid back on the table with my pussy exposed, naked apart from some tights and shoes that nobody seemed interested in. Without further prompting I pushed my legs apart as far as they could go.

"Julie firstly can you get those beakers and pass them up to the students, they will come in handy later. Then can you get the objects on the desk."

Julie passed some beakers up to the students, then grabbed the objects - two dildos, one smaller smooth and with a mechanism, the larger much more bulky as well as a vibrator.

"Now class please observe Jane's reaction to vibrations." Came the lecturers drone.

Julie place the vibrator on my pussy and spun it up. Any sense I had of retainting what little dignity I had left went quickly, I grabbed hold of one of my tits with one hand, squeezing it hard, whilst the other covered my mouth . As the vibrations increased, I moaned an "Oh my god" under my breathe and started to wiggle, but Julie kept the vibrator pressing down hard. Dimly aware of a large amount of photos being taken I orgasmed, whilst bellowing "OH my god, oh my god" again and again until my body calmed itself. As I came to rest Julie slipped two fingers into my soaking pussy then rubbed them across my lips which I eagerly licked.

I rather expected to awake at this point. Sadly it wasn't over yet.

As my breathing slowed and heart rate started to return to normal the lecturer spoke up.

"I hope you've been taking notes class, now its time to compare and contrast. We will now see how she how her butt takes the same test."

"No I'm not having anything up my butt!" I shouted, my body finally starting to behave how I wanted it to."

"Now, come on Jane, please stay professional here." Came the lecturers drone.

"Don't worry Jane, nothing here will hurt." Came Julie voice, almost a whine.

"Look I'm not comfortable with anything in my butt!"I replied

"Ok, well looks like we have a stand off here. How about we get everybody to vote on it?"

"Ok sounds fair" I said. My concious was almost in shock as the words left my mouth - why on earth would I do that!

There was a brief pause as the lecturer spoke to the students and Julie, but ignored me.

"The votes are in" he announced "It is a near unanimous call - Jane please get on your hands and knees with your butt facing the crowd so we can proceed."

A let out a slight sigh, considerably less than I would have if I had any choice in the matter and duely obliged. I turned away from the class exposing my backside, when I looked up I could see my hole close up on the big screen in front of me, Julies camera clearly only centimers away.

"Well, after that unhelpful display from Jane out the way we can continue."

Yeah, how ungrateful of me to not want to have my ass penetrated in front of a entire lecture hall full of people.

"Lets start small and work our way up then" The lecturer continued. "Julie would you mind starting us off."

Julie put the camera down behind me, I could see on the screen a nice close up of my pussy now, still wet from its earlier trials. I felt a warm liquid being poured over my backside, and saw oil slowly drip down and around my pussy. When Julie picked the camera up I could see my entire backside was drenched in it. Then, unprompted Julie placed a finger from her free hand into my ass hole.

My teeth clenched as it forced its way in, but it wasn't bad. I moaned slightly and Julie took this as permission to go in again, harder. I slowly started to moved my body in time with Julies finger, moving back and she moved in, moving forward and she went back. Suddenly she withdrew her hand, as I lent forwards, panting hard.

"That was great!" I shouted completely at odds with the sore pain in my backside.

"Ok level two then" Went Julie a picked up a huge dildo. It wasn't just a step up, it was enormous. She pushed it gently against my ass hole, then whispered.

"I'm going to need your help here, move your hands onto that lovely round backside of yours and spread your cheeks for me."

I obliged, convinced it wouldn't fit. Julie then started to push it in. Immediately I gasped in pain and it forced its way inside me. Whilst her finger had slipped in with relative ease, this seemed like a fight between my butt and the dildo.

It was a fight the dildo was winning.

I screamed out as milimeter my milimeter it slowly got deeper inside me. Suddenly Julie stopped pushing and the entire thing slide out as my butt replied the invader.

"Well aren't you a naughty girl!" Went Julie, and slapped my butt. She picked up the dildo and started to push it back in again. It went in quicker this time, but no less painful. By the time it was fully in it felt like my eyes were about to pop out. The dildo felt huge in my tiny tight hole and it ached hugely.

"Put your hands on the dildo, keep it in until I change" Julie went.

Again, I obeyed, my hand stopping the dildo from being forced out. I looked up and saw myself, legs trembling on the big screen, one hand in front of a blue dildo trying to escape my prostierier. My leg buckled slightly at the pressure and the dildo partly slipped out, I pushed it back in, trying not to groan to hide my slip up.

"You can let it go now" Said Julie. I turned around to see her with a pink strap on and a large smile on her face.

"Well I hope you've all been making notes" came the lecturers drone. "Its time for Jane's final test. Firstly she will have the dildo she currently has in the butt placed onto a stand in front of her face. The dildo will be attached to the beaker, my thanks to the gentlemen who helped fill it. She must suck the dildo as hard as possible whilst drinking the cum which comes from it."

If I could have thrown up I would have. The guys in the lecturer hall had cummed in beaker which I had to drink from? The though revolted me, but my body said nothing.

"Secondly a vibrator will be placed onto her pussy, which she must hold in place until otherwise instructed. And finally at any point where she is not doing either of the above Julie will use her strap on to anal fuck her, although she may use her discretion to join in at any stage if she feels that Jane needs motivating or if Julie feels it would help."

Julie got to work, firstly getting a vice to hold the dildo in front of my mouth. Then she attached a colourless tube with a switch on it with three buttons, green, yellow and red, from the dildo to a beaker, which was placed on a small table above from the dildo and me. She then place a vibrator in my hands, which she guided to just below my pussy. After a momentary pause she took the chance to slap my butt along with going"

"Well what are you waiting for? Get on with it!"

For a change my body moved slowly, firstly I started to tease the dildo in front of me, my tongue running along it. Only when I slipped it into my mouth did I notice that Julie had her camera close to my mouth and I hadn't moved the vibrator any closer to my pussy. It didn't take long to find out why. Almost as soon as the head was in Julie flicked the green switch on.

A torrent of cum flowed from the dildo, filling my mouth in seconds. It relentlessly poured out, and I felt my cheeks fill with it, unable to swallow it. Eventually I had to move my mouth away from the head and it continued to squirt over my face until Julie pressed the red button.

"Jane will you please try harder to keep up." Came the lecturers voice.

"Come on Jane, open up to the camera then swallow it" said Julie in a encouraging voice.

I opened my mouth to show the cum, as I did parts of it poured out my mouth and down my lips. Against my will I moved my tongue around, swirling the cum before I swallowed it before licking my lips.

"Well done Jane, now lets do it again."

She pressed the orange button and pushed my mouth back towards the dildo. This time when I started to suck on it only flowed slowly. I moved my tongue under the tip and make sure to swallow whenever the build up got to big. After a minute or so Julie gave my backside a hard slap.

"Get that vibrator on you NOW!"

Panicking I picked it up with my left hand, my right arm still being used to prop myself up, and placed it on my pussy. It was going hard, almost as soon as it made contact I was dripping. I had to stifle a moan, and as I did my mouth left the dildo momentarily.

SMACK!

Julie whacked my butt hard and kept her hands there before pushing my cheeks apart. With a sense of dread I felt her strap on rub up against my pussy before reaching my ass hole. I had time to gasp before she pushed it in. She wasn't any gentler than before, although thankfully the strap on was smaller than the dildo she had used previously. What it lacked for in size (only slightly) she made up for in speed. She thrust in hard and fast leaving me shouting in pain.

"GET YOUR MOUTH BACK ON THE DILDO AND YOUR VIBRATOR ON YOUR PUSSY NOW" Julie bellowed.

I moved my mouth back onto the dildo and wrapt my tongue around it as best I could and let the momentum from Julies thrusts moved me up and down it. I moved my hand containing the dildo back onto my pussy and shivered as all my holes were being worked in different ways. I had to try and stop my head thrusting too far forward so I didn't gag, I had to keep my hand steady to keep the vibrator in place and I had to try and move my butt in time with Julies strap on as she sped up.

I couldn't keep up for long and eventually I orgasmed, hard screaming out in pain and pleasure. Julie kept thrusting the strap on inside me until I went limp when, mercifully she stopped.

"Well class I hope you've learnt something today." Came the lecturers drone. I looked up, panting hard. "Jane please turn over and we can finish."

Slowly I turned over, and Jane revealed the last trick, she picked up the beaker and poured the remainder of its contents over my face and drenching my tits. I swallowed what went in my mouth, but thankfully I was to tired to do anything else.

"Class dismissed!" Came the lecturers voice and at last the real world started to return to my eyes.

underbar
underbar
31 Followers