The DReAMers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like I was back inside that Planetarium I had visited a long time ago. Staring up, wondering what my place was in the world. Trying to understand the things that were happening in my life and why this girl was in it. Only now I was looking at the Universe from a completely different perspective. Everything and everyone I had ever known and loved were long gone.

I glanced up as Kira sat next to me. She seemed nervous yet excited for some reason. We didn't say anything as we stared at each other. She was amazingly beautiful and the way the colors of the room moved over her made her look luminous and erotically enticing as I felt my heart begin to beat faster. Her eyes were black pools of desire as she leaned across and moved her face close to mine with our lips nearly touching. I focused on those parted lips and I could hear the soft moan of her breath as she waited for me to kiss her.

Then I understood why she waited. She wanted me to be the one to make the decision of where our futures lay. She had told me she loved me and I had no doubt that I had loved her in the same way from the moment I had first met her.

I rolled her over so that she was lying face up in my lap as I lowered my face and kissed her long and slow as she wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss between us passionately. I lifted my lips from hers and let my eyes wander over her body as she stretched her arms above her head and sighed as I rested my hand just below her breasts.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" she whispered.

***

The naked girl soared amongst the red-tinged clouds into the late evening sunset as we made love for the first time.

Kira turned in the air as I came up to her and gathered her in my arms with her kissing me passionately as my stiff cock found her weeping sex and began to thrust deeply into her. Her gasps and moans of orgasmic joy echoed around us as our minds and bodies became one floating together in harmony as I felt her wrap her long legs around me to hold me close inside her.

I stared at her as she closed her eyes and arched her back so that her arms were stretched out above her head as we curved across the heavens in a graceful arc as we danced and fucked amongst the stars.

Kira looked at me and smiled. "I am yours and you are mine," she whispered as her lips found me again, "Know that I have always loved you no matter where and when you were in time. I have always known you were my soulmate, Harry. In my past and your future."

I could feel her rotating and grinding her sex against me as I felt my own lust and desire beginning to rise intensely. Closing my eyes for a moment, I slipped out from our shared dream state to see her staring up at me as I lay between her spread thighs that were hugging me to her tightly. Gasping, I felt myself thrusting harder into her as her hips urged me on to come deep inside her pussy with her softly whispering in my ear as we fucked on her large bed.

"Take me, Harry," she moaned as her own climax washed over her, "Make me yours."

***

It was still dark when I awoke and sat up in bed listening to the strange sounds of the alien night. Yawning, I turned and saw Kira on her side facing away from me with the thin white sheet pulled over her. What time was it? We had made love for what felt like hours and I could feel that easy languid pleasure of good sex fading away to leave every muscle aching like a sore tooth.

I looked down at the woman as she slept. She had a faint smile on her lips and I could hear the soft rasp as she snored softly. We were always going to end up like this. From the moment she had kissed me in my past, I somehow knew we'd be together in whatever future fate had planned for us. Our first fuck was everything I imagined it would be with the added spice of it being Kira's first time which I still couldn't quite get over.

"You are my first and only, Harry Watts," she had said as I stood there watching as she slowly removed her clothes in the red glow of the room, "I have waited so very long for this moment."

She was as absolutely stunning as I had known she would be. Perfection in every way I could imagine. A glorious Venus who wanted to be only mine and mine alone. Making love with someone who looked like she did was going to become an overwhelming obsession that would never leave me. I knew Kira J would be the one and only from now on.

"May I?" she had breathed as she came to me naked and traced a slim finger down the front of my shirt. I could do little else other than nod and watched as she undressed me in a way that still made me smile. The way she had glanced up at me as she knelt at my feet and released my stiff erection so she could look and admire it for the first time, "Oh," she had gasped as she hesitantly wrapped her fingers around it, "Will you look at that!"

Her fingers felt amazing but it was the touch of her lips that I truly felt deep inside as she discovered the delights of kissing, licking, and teasing me this way. The pleasure had definitely been all hers as I returned the compliment later. The gasping surprise and delight on her flushed face as I supped deeply of her weeping well would be something I'd remember to my dying day. There would be time enough to taste those delights now that we were together. Especially since the girl in my dreams had a time machine to hand.

It was then I noticed the dog sitting quietly in the corner of the bedroom watching me. It was the same dog from my twelve-year-old dream. Dorothy's dog, Toto. I blinked with surprise. Was I still in the lover's dream? How could the dog be here? It sat there looking at me for what felt like an age. Then it spoke as it had done long ago in my dream of OZ.

"Remember the mission, Harry," it growled, "Remember the mission."

***

In the Center of the room, the Time Machine sat floating.

On each of the four walls surrounding it, there were large video screens each showing various functions and data which I presumed were connected in some way to the maintenance of the ship. The ship that Kira had flown across time to save me.

The sleek device looked like a long metallic cigar that was fatter at one end than the other with fins that looked like miniature wings sticking out either side with an engine at the "fat" end. It reminded me of one of those ships from an old Flash Gordon episode I had watched on a Saturday morning back when I was a kid. Only sleeker and more compact. It was the third day and I was back in the building where I had woken up and I had asked one of the technicians if I could see the Time Machine more out of curiosity than anything else.

"Amazing, isn't it?" said a voice behind me.

I turned to see Dako San walking towards me. "Amazing doesn't begin to describe this thing," I smiled as he came to stand beside me as we both looked at the machine.

The old man nodded and put his hands in his pockets, "Hmm," he agreed, "I remember when I first saw it after it was brought to this place. By being here, it changed everything. That there was a physical machine that could go anywhere in time and space in the blink of an eye and return to its point of departure. This whole tower is now dedicated to temporal research and study," He shook his head, "That day in the standard Earth year 4042 will probably go down as the most momentous ever when it and Kira arrived."

I glanced at him. "Arrived?"

"From the future," he replied matter of factly.

I looked back at the machine and frowned. "I don't understand," I said slowly, "How many of these things have you?"

Dako San looked at me and shook his head. "We don't have any at all," he replied sounding bemused, "Time travel isn't possible yet. This machine is the only one. This is Kira's ship. This is how she got here."

Wait. What? How she got here? Had she come from somewhere else?

"How she got here?" I was at a complete loss.

"Ah," said the old man, "She hasn't told you yet."

I stared at him. "Told me what?"

He looked at me for a moment before answering. "Kira J isn't from this time."

"Then where and when is she from?" I asked stunned at the revelation. Things and events had suddenly got a lot more confusing and complicated.

"Kira has never told us exactly where she was from other than it wasn't system local," he said as he looked at me, "She first arrived here in early 4042 and the only thing she has ever told us is that she was born in the year 6897. You see, Harry, she is as much an incredible mystery to us as she was to you back in your time."

We both turned to look at the Time Machine. The year 6897. I was stunned. She wasn't from this time after all. She was from much further away. Nearly three thousand years into the future in the Sixty-ninth century. Now I understood why people reacted the way they did whenever they were around her. She was not only a time traveler to me but a time traveler to them as well. To the people of this time she was someone really special too.

"But haven't you tried reproducing this thing?" I asked, "You know, retro-engineering it or something. Taken it apart to see what makes it tick."

Dako San sighed. "Oh, don't think we haven't tried," he said, "But Kira told us that the machine only responds to her and no one else. Watch," he said as he stepped towards the ship and reached forward with his right hand to touch it. Suddenly, an opaque cross-hatched electrical field of some sort encircled the time machine preventing him from getting any closer, "Nothing can penetrate this shield. Better, smarter men, women, and aliens than I have tried. The ship appears inextricably linked to its pilot in some way. Kira warned us that even if we removed the machine and took it someplace else, even off-world, it would automatically return to her when she called for it. Everything you see here," he said, indicating all the technology in the room, "Is dedicated to observing the time machine."

"Did you ask her when time travel would be a thing?" I asked him.

The man laughed. "Oh yes," he sighed, "That was probably one of the very first questions we asked her along with why she was here. She just sat there and smiled at us before telling everyone in the room that we would all be long gone before even the initial theoretical physics and mechanics would be thought possible. A couple of thousand years would be my guess."

I stood staring at the machine as the man walked to the door where he paused.

"Oh," he said as if something had just occurred to him, "There was one other thing she told us."

"What was that?"

Dako San looked at me. "She told us she was on a mission," he said, "A very important mission and that nothing would stop her from completing it."

I didn't say anything as he gave me a faint smile and left the room. So it was real. There really was a mission. A mission that Kira was time traveling on. For whatever reason, it looked like I was part of it.

***

The green and blue orb that was Sirius A Three fell away as our ship left its atmosphere and headed towards the inner system core where the great sun Sirius A burned brightly in the inky blackness of the void.

"Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"

"Huh?" I gasped as I stared at the naked girl in front of me lying back on the bed, "Oh, the uniform," I said as I removed the iconic white helmet, "I'm Harry Watts and I'm here to," I watched as she opened her thighs so I could see her waiting sex, "Fuck you." I said lamely as I dropped down onto the bed.

Kira laughed as I knelt between her legs and positioned myself so I could thrust my aching cock up inside the walls of her wet slot. She reached up for me as I fell upon her like the proverbial starving man at the feast and enjoyed the simple pleasures of sexual exploration as we moved as one with the most beautiful girl in the universe panting wantonly in my ear as she urged me on in this dream world I had created where we made our own little adventures to play.

"So who was this Darth Vader again?" she whispered as her lips found mine and we both floated away on that warm wave of delight.

***

A short while later Kira came up behind me as we lay together on the bed and wrapped her arms around my waist as I stared out of the large window at the cosmos beyond it. It had been a week since my rebirth and we were on a trip to Sirius A Six on a medium sized cruiser with about a couple of hundred other passengers on board with us.

No sooner had we been shown to our cabin we had locked the door and fallen into each other's arms for our burning want for each other needed to be sated no matter what. Such is the wonder of discovering that someone wants you just as much as you want them.

I glanced at her over my right shoulder as she kissed and licked my neck. "I'm in space."

She gave me a peck on the left cheek. "Yes you are," she smiled as I felt her hands playing with my enthusiastically spent member, "How do you feel?"

I shook my head. "We only got as far as the moon back in my day," I replied as I took one of her hands and kissed it gently, "With people that is. We'd already sent out a couple of probes in the early 1970's and they were still going as far as I can remember. But this is just," I spread my arms out in front of me in awe, "How come we're not floating or anything?"

Kira pointed to a set of numbers above the viewport. "The ship is slowly rotating as we travel so it creates an artificial gravity," she explained, "The planet still has some influence on us which will lessen the further out we go and the rotation will become more noticeable since we're only traveling at sub-light speeds."

"This thing must seem like an antique to you," I said looking out as the planet's moon came into view as the cruiser altered its course slightly.

Kira frowned at me and shook her head. Her body glistened in the low light of the cabin and I could still smell the faint aroma of her sexual sweat as she knelt there naked behind me.

It felt like the right moment to talk about things between us. Things like who she really was and why she was truly here in another time. "I talked to Dako San a couple of days ago," I admitted, "I had gone to look at your Time Machine. He told me what had happened. How you came to be here."

"Ah," she said as she sat back.

"Were you going to tell me?"

Kira drew up her knees and rested her chin on them as she looked at me. "Yes," she nodded, "As soon as I thought you were ready. It was only a matter of time," Her eyes were fixed on me, "And as you can see, we have all the time in the Universe, Harry."

"And your mission?"

There was a silence as we stared at each other. I could see her mind working as she considered what she was going to say.

"The dog keeps reminding me," I smiled.

She laughed. "Oh, the dream insertion," She sat forward until she was kneeling in front of me again with her glorious mane of hair spread around her like a fan, "That was a seeker to see what you were dreaming about so I could slip into that world you were in and interact with you if I chose to. It adapts so in your case it became something that belonged in the dream you were dreaming. It became the dog. There must still be some memory fade left even after all these years which is the reason you're seeing it in your mind's eye when you're near me."

I reached forward and pulled a long band of hair to one side that hid the fullness of her right breast from me. "So what's the Sixty-ninth century like?" I asked her as I rubbed my thumb around her budding nipple, "Your real home."

Kira let out a low moan as I squeezed her breast. "It is as different to this time as this time was to you," she sighed as she came into my arms and rubbed herself against me, "The Universe is so much more than it is now."

"So you're an explorer?"

Kira shook her head as she rested it on my chest. "Not exactly," she said quietly, "Though it is inevitable when I visit different places and times. I am not what you would call a tourist. Every jump has been for a purpose. To gain greater knowledge of the cultures and people living in that period. That's what I was doing when you saw me that day in your own time and chased me into that alley."

"What would you have done if I had caught you?"

Her right hand reached up and played with the hairs on my chest. "My ship would have protected me and would never let me be caught. Remember when you stood there wondering where I had gone and how could I just disappear into thin air like that?" I could see her smile as she glanced up at me, "I was standing there right in front of you the whole time. The time machine had placed a field around us and initiated a constant time jump of less than a second into the future so that we would appear invisible to you. All I had to do was wait until you left so the ship could return us to local time for me to return."

Well, that explained a lot. That whole vanished into thin air thing made some sort of sense now. "I guess that's the reason why no one here has gained access to your ship. It will protect you no matter what."

Kira eased back and looked at me. "I am the ship and the ship is me."

The look on her face told me that was the absolute truth of it. She belonged to the time machine as much as the time machine belonged to her. Freud would love this shit.

"So I take it time travel won't be a thing for quite awhile."

She bit her lip and shook her head. "Not for a very, VERY long while, Harry," I could see by the amused twinkle in her eyes she was enjoying my little attempts to pry something out of her, "Since I arrived here the only definite thing they now know is that time travel is possible. The discovery of how it is possible will happen as it was meant to happen and not before."

I nodded and asked her something that had been bothering me ever since I learned she wasn't from this time at all. "Why are you here, Kira?" I asked her, "Why are you nearly three thousand years from your home?"

She stared at me for a moment before slipping off the bed and went to stand before the window looking out into space. Shafts of blue reflected sunlight passed over her as I sat there watching the naked woman stretch her arms above her head and sigh. She was the witch who had cast a spell over all of those who had come into contact with her.

She turned to me and I gasped at her magnificent nakedness.

"Because my Mother is here," she replied simply.

***

End of part 5.

Continues/Concludes depending on musings in part 6.

12