The Dress

Story Info
She pays the price for buying the dress without permission.
2.9k words
4.22
18.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting on the couch in the living room when she got home. Still fully dressed, business suit and tie still firmly around his neck, looking stern. He was home early, maybe... "Dear, I think you have a problem."

Oh fuck yeah! Time to play dumb. This is gonna be fun. "What are you talking about? What problem?"

"You broke your promise to me."

"I have NOT broken any promises! What are you talking about?"

"I got in early today and happened to notice a couple of receipts."

"Ummm..."

"Then I found the PayPal transfer to your sister, the same day as the receipts."

"Errr..."

"And then I looked in the back of your closet."

"Look, I can explain. It's not that big a deal, I just."

He interruped her, speaking firmly. "A new cocktail dress. From Bergdorf Goodman, no less. And the heels. And a big shopping spree at Fredericks."

"None of my shoes or underwear matched the dress! I had to get some that did."

"You broke your promise"

"Maybe a little! But it was such a sexy dress. It shouldn't count"

"When you break a promise you have to be punished. We made a deal"

"But it was only a little promise. And the underwear is really a surprise for you. I don't see what the problem is."

"Now you're just trying to waste time. Go put it own, I want to see the whole outfit. And then we'll get started on your penance... And be sure to put the panties on outside the garter belt!"

As she left the room, she smirked back over her shoulder, "Sweetie, when have I worn them any other way?"

Changing in record time, she came back and twirled for him. The dress really was stunning, and she could see his eyes light up. He said "I can see why you bought it, it's absolutely gorgeous. I love the way it hugs your ass!"

"So you forgive me?"

"Absolutely not, you broke your promise. Now go take the dress off and hang it back up, I don't want anything to happen to it. Don't take anything else off, and come right back here."

"Alright, but you're not being FAIR! I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe a little naughty, but not wrong."

"This time she deliberately dawdled, drawing out her anticipation. When she finally got back, he had taken his coat off, loosened his tie and rolled his sleeves up. He spoke to her in disapproving tones "There you are, I thought I was going to have to come get you. Now lay down across my lap and present your ass, it's time to start your spanking."

Hot damn! Finally! "NO! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN! I DON'T DESERVE A SPANKING!" she wailed as she obeyed, wiggling her panty clad ass teasingly.

"Maybe not, but you're getting one anyway. You need to be taught a lesson, and it seems the only thing you understand is a sound thrashing."

With that he began with slow spanks, rubbing her cheeks between strokes. Warming her ass for what was coming.

Well fuck warming up! I want a proper spanking and I want it now. Let's see if I can speed this up. She ignored the fact that she was starting to squirm as her ass began to smart "You shouldn't be spanking me at all! But if you're going to spank me, do it! Just start already!"

"Just start? Just start?!? I'll show you just start!" Things happened in a hurry after that. His left arm coiled around her waist and pulled her tight against him. His right thigh clamped her thighs down so she couldn't do more that kick her feet. Panties were jerked down, leaving her ass bare to it's fate. The first one landed on her right with a a resounding CRAK! The hand print it left was first white against her pink ass, but rapidly turned red. The next one was on the left cheek, as loud and painful as the first. After that they came hard and fast, drawing gasps, sobs and finally wails of pain.

She kicked her feet. She beat her hands on the couch. She squirmed and bucked trying to get away. Her ass burned with increasing pain. And God! But she was hot!. I am such a pervert, she thought. Over his lap, underwear around my thighs, getting my ass torn up and all I can think about is how horny I am. I am such a kinky slut! FuckfuckFUCK that one hurt! YES!" Between her cries of pain, she kept up her protests of the injustice of it all."

"Are you starting to learn your lesson?"

"I WASN'T BAD! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!. IT HURTS! LET ME GO!"

"You're going to be stubborn about this, aren't you?"

"STUBBORN ABOUT WHAT?! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BE NICE TO YOU! QUIT SPANKING ME!", she sobbed.

"Are you ready to apologize yet?"

"FOR WHAT?!? FUCK THAT HURTS! STOP IT!"

"I don't seem to be making any progress. Stand up and take your panties off, we're going to the dining room."

What the hell? She thought as she followed him. This is new.

As soon as she got a look at the dining table she stopped. There were ropes tied to all the legs. A comforter covered most of the top, and a pillow sat at one end of the table. Four wool lined black leather cuffs completed the scene. Oh boy... We've talked about taking the bondage a little further, I guess tonight's the night. She thought about safe wording, but then she felt her nipples. They'd been hard before, but now they were so hard they hurt. The more she looked at the table, the wetter she got. Fuck it, I can always safe word if I don't like it.

She let him lead her to the table, protesting with every step.

"Take off your bra, put on the cuffs and bend over the table. Get the pillow right under your hips, I don't want you to bruise yourself on the edge."

"Why are you tying me down?" She asked plaintively as she buckled the first cuff. "I've done everything you've said! Why are you being so mean? All I wanted to do was give you a nice surprise!"

He ignored this blather as he had ignored every other protest she made. Once she had bent over, he fastened the ropes, first to the ankles and then the wrists. Then he tightened the ropes, spreading her legs uncomfortably wide. Then the wrists, pulling her tight against the table. She tried some experimental pulls, and found that she could wiggle her ass but not much more. She was completely helpless to resist anything he wanted to do to her.

Out of sight behind her, she heard him disrobing and grinned inside. God I am so ready to get fucked!

"I don't think you've been taking your punishment seriously, let's find out." And he sank two fingers deep into her hot wet hole. He finger fucked her roughly, while she strained against her bonds trying to fuck back, to no avail. Then the thumb of his other hand started making small circles on her clit while he rubbed her G spots, and she started to come. Just before she went over the edge, he stopped and pulled his fingers out, leaving her wet and throbbing.

"Goddamn you, you fucking tease!" she yelled. "I was almost there!"

"I know." He chucked. "But you don't get to come until I decide it's time."

She heard a stretchy sound behind her and wondered what he was doing now. She didn't have long to wait, as a trickle of lube ran down the crack of her ass and the tip of a finger started massaging her sphincter. "What kind of sick perverted bastard does that?!" she screeched. "Get your finger away from there RIGHT NOW!"

He just chuckled again, and started probing gently with the tip of the finger, working it into her a fraction at a time as she bit her lip and moaned. Her juices ran down her legs as she thought about how obscene this was. Tied over a table, well spanked ass on display, and a finger slowly sinking into my ass. God I love it! I am such a submissive little fucktoy!

Once he was past the first knuckle he sped up a little, until he was finger fucking her ass slowly. She was starting to pant and tug against her bonds again when the pulled the finger out. Damnit, when was he going to do more than finger it? Bastard, she thought, I am so going to get even with you for this!

"You're definitely not taking your punishment seriously. I'm afraid I'm going to have to fix that."

She gritted her teeth and waited for his hand, acutely aware that the only thing she could do was lie there and take it. Instead, she heard an explosive KRAK and something else, some kind of small paddle impacted her left cheek. Despite the noise, it was only a little more painful than his hand.

"What a lovely look for your ass." She could hear the smile in his voice. "As I'm sure you noticed, it makes a lot of sound but isn't horribly painful. It's called a slapper. What makes this one a little different is that it has a couple of layers of leather, and the impact layer has three hearts cut out. Now your ass has a red paddle mark, with three pink hearts in it."

Then he gave her a proper hiding, working not only her ass but the backs of her legs and her inner thighs. She yowled and wailed and tried to struggle, for all the good it did her. She was on fire when he stopped, butt so sore and tender she could feel it throb in time to her pulse. More lube trickled down her crack, and then he pressed hard against her swollen ass, cock firmly between her cheeks. He started to hump her ass, as she hissed in pain and rubbed back against him. She gasped when he seized her ass firmly and began to knead it with both hands.

"Are you ready to apologize yet?" He asked. She thought briefly, then shook her head.

"NO! I'm not apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong."

"That's what I thought you'd say. I guess I'll have to take extreme measures." And his hands left her ass to descend upon her armpits and begin tickling mercilessly.

She shrieked with laughter and fought her bonds madly as he tickled. He started with her armpits, then went down her sides counting each rib. Then her waist, reaching under for her belly. Then back up the ribs as she begged for mercy between gales of laughter. He finally stopped, letting her catch her breath.

"That was some amazing wiggling, your ass felt great against my cock."

"Fuck you!"

"What was that? You wanted more tickling?"

"NO! I apologize, I shouldn't have gone shopping, I broke my promise and I'm sorry! PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME ANY MORE!!"

"Hmmm, that sounded pretty sincere but I'm not sure. Tell you what, ask me for one more hard spanking and I'll accept it."

"Uhhh, I dunno if I"

"I guess I could tickle you for a few more minutes instead."

"NO! Please paddle me hard, I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished! JUST DON'T TICKLE ME!"

"I thought you'd see it my way. I've got two more slappers here. Don't worry, they're just like the first one but these leave words. So I'm going to put your favorite name all over your ass. The left cheek is going to have "Kinky" all over it, and the right will have "Slut." I think it'll look lovely over all those hearts."

Despite what he had said, this time wasn't as long or hard as the last one. In fact, I was just about perfect, getting her right up to that edge where pain and pleasure mixed to set her on fire. She was almost disappointed when he stopped. Almost.

"That's a very brave girl. Now that you've admitted you were wrong and had your punishment, I've got a couple of presents for you."

She didn't even have time to think about "a couple of presents" before there was another trickle of lube between her cheeks. Then something hard and unyielding began pressing against her ass. "Your very first butt plug. It's big, but not too big. Still, it's going to hurt a little going in. You'd better try to relax, or it could hurt more than a little."

He was right, it did hurt a little as he slowly worked it in, stretching her back door wider and wider. Several times he paused for more lube, before resuming the relentless advance. She was considering stopping him when it finally popped in all the way, and she clenched firmly around the stem of the plug.

Fuck fuck fuck! God that feels big! As he wiggled and twisted the plug she could feel her sphincter tighten around it.

"And now your other present." He grabbed her hips and rammed into her hard and fast, pounding her in a steady rhythm. Each slap of his belly against her aching ass jarred the plug, making her clench around both the plug and his cock. When he started slapping her ass she came hard, screaming with pleasure as she pulled against the ropes. She was just coming down when he started tickling her again. This time she came again and again, rolling waves of sensation filling her. She was a limp rag when he stopped and began thrusting harder, faster and faster, until he lost his rhythm and came deep inside her.

Once he caught his breath he stood up and began taking the cuffs off while she lay half conscious on the table. "Let's get you to bed, you need some cuddle time."

It took awhile, but she finally quit shaking and started tracking.

"How are you feeling? Are you good?"

"Oh, I'm a lot better than good." She smiled. "Where the hell did that come from?"

"You've had that receipt out for at least a week. I though you deserved something special to make up for all the time I've been spending at work."

"You made up for that and then some!"

"How did you like your present" he asked, tapping the plug to make her squirm. "Was it too big."

"I thought it was at first, but now I think it's just perfect."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Speaking of like it, that really is a very sexy dress. I'd have bent you over and paddled you in it, but we'd probably have stained it."

"Damn straight we would have. And it's waaaay too expensive for that."

"Speaking of that, I heard there's a sale at Bergdorf next Wednesday, although I could be wrong about the date. I absolutely forbid you to buy anything there. Not one dress, not two dresses and certainly not three dresses. And no sprees at Fredericks."

"Three dresses?!? We can't afford... Hun, how is the Wells Fargo deal going?"

"They decided to close early, that's why I've been spending so much time at the office. It was touch and go a couple of times, but they signed all the papers this morning."

"So that's why you were home when I got here!"

"Yep. First part of the commission and a big fat bonus should already be deposited. That kind of money takes a little bit to clear, but Wednesday should do it. And it might be earlier."

"This is your biggest one yet, isn't it?"

"Oh yes it was! A lot bigger than anything else I've handled. In fact, the partners told me to hand off everything I was working on to the rest of the team. It'll take a couple of days max. Then they don't want to see me until we start on the phase two contracts three months from now. I was thinking maybe a cruise, maybe some time in the south of France or the Mediterranean, something like that."

"I'll keep an eye on the accounts and see when the money shows up. So, absolutely no shopping at all?"

"Strictly forbidden."

"Especially not three dresses and a spree at Fredericks?"

"Under no circumstances."

"Not even this cute backless dress I saw? It looks so demure from the front, but the back is cut so low that one sneeze and they'll arrest me for indecent exposure."

"Oh, if you showed up with a dress like that I would have to severely punish you. Probably several time."

"Purely theoretically, what kind of punishment would be severe?"

"For a starter, nipple clamps and a bigger plug. Plus some secret surprises."

"In that case I would never ever dream of disobeying! Oh noes! That would be so terrible! Whatever would I do?"

His hand hits her ass with a loud SMAK! "Show some respect, woman!"

"Or what?"

"You've just had your ass tanned and you ask me "Or what?""

"Safest time to do it, I'm sure you've worn your arm out. I doubt you could manage more than a couple of swats." Her hand moves and wraps around his stiffening cock. "Although this doesn't feel worn out at all."

"If that's the way you want it. Go fetch your new hairbrush and get in the center of the bed, head down and ass up."

"New hairbrush?"

"On your vanity. It's a pretty oval one made out of rosewood. It's got a nice heft and good balance, I think you'll really like it."

"I'll be right back!"