The Dress and the Erotic Evening: Carrie's View

Story Info
Carrie's View.
5.4k words
4.12
51.7k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm writing this as an addition to my husband's story "The Dress and the Erotic Evening." Read that first if you haven't already or this one won't make much sense. Also, this is not a "hot story" so if you're looking for that there is obviously many more to choose from on this site. This is merely a factual account of that evening from my point of view as well as a little of our history as a couple, and of my experiences before, to put it into perspective.

Where to start...?

I have no idea where my husband came up with his user name - Prince020402?? He is a prince most of the time but also can be a little full of himself at times. His account of both my previous sex life, as well as "the night" are pretty accurate. I decided to chime in, well, I guess just for fun and to give my account of what was going through my mind that evening. Maybe later I'll go in more detail regarding my college years in subsequent submissions. Mark (not his real name, nor is Carrie mine) has rather successfully managed to keep the people involved, where we live, where I went to school, the bar, and other details vague as not to arouse suspicion in friends and family who may happen upon his story. I'll be doing the same.

Mark and I have enjoyed a fantastic marriage by any standards. We love each other unconditionally are very secure in that love and are very confident in our future together. That has not always been the case. Early on in our relationship he was fairly insecure, partly because his trust had been destroyed by his first wife and partly because I was still an immature bitch at times that would flirt with other guys while we were dating. It was only flirting though, because soon after we met I knew what I had - a man far superior in character and kindness than anyone I'd had in the past or could hope to get in the future and the best possible father I could have for our future children. I would not have done anything to jeopardize it but still had a penchant for being a bit reckless. Had Mark found out the extent of my past in those early years, he would not have been able to handle it. Even he admits that now. Also, I spend most of my work life with men, and while I think that there are so many more beautiful women, I do get my fair share of stares, ogling, flirts and outright propositions, especially when I'm on business trips. It drove him crazy and threatened our relationship and our marriage in our first few years. A lot has changed since then, mostly my attitude when I finally began to fully appreciate how much those things hurt him. Even though I never took advantage of any advances by other men, I became much more resolute in showing my love for him and he finally began to accept it and trust it. Somewhere along the line he became so trusting and confident that fantasies of me and other people began to enter into his psyche and willingness to act them out became much more arousing to him than threatening.

That's about when my college roommate Jenny came into town. That evening, as the drinks were downed, and some pot was smoked, the stories began to fly. The next morning, when I realized what had been said, I was scared as hell. I wasn't sure to what extent he'd be upset, hurt, intimidated, disgusted...I didn't know. Instead I woke up to an very horny guy and we had some of the best sex we'd had in months, no years. He told me that he trusted me and not only loved the stories of the sex life that Jenny and I had prior to meeting him but was extremely aroused by them. At that point things changed. He loved hearing about the slut I had been. The Eagles lyrics "I'm looking for the daughter of the Devil himself and I'm searching for and Angel in white, and I'm searching for a woman that's a little of both..." He loves that line because he now feels he has it.

From that point on, he prodded me into telling him more and finally I let him read my college diary.

The sex between us got even better.

Our role playing took on scenarios of him being some of my previous lovers. I'd tell him of some of my stories to get him aroused (I may have embellished some in the throes of passion). It was then that he divulged his fantasy of watching me with another man, as well as a woman (which I knew since it is every man's fantasy, right?), and he suggested that I contact some of my college friends. I didn't, mostly because I really didn't want to involve anyone from my old life and the ones I did know about (Jenny made sure to update me) were married and had families. I was not about to meddle in someone else's marriage. Honestly I was fine keeping it all as fantasies and memories. I knew Mark was too but I also knew that he would jump at the chance to have someone else to share me with should the right situation arise. I was intrigued with the thought, after all, my adventurous sexual side had not subsided, I had just have focused it into our marriage instead, but in my heart knew that if I was sure Mark could handle it, I could have some fun with it.

We began to lightly act out some of those fantasies. We didn't really plan any of them but with my new found knowledge of my husband's turn-ons, I let some spontaneous situations progress further than I otherwise would have.

The story about Steve at the birthday party was true. We left the dancing innocently enough and found a side yard where we could not be seen to have a cigarette. Somewhere in the middle of our conversation he pulled me in and kissed me. Drunk and not thinking clearly, I didn't resist and plunged my tongue down his throat but then, realizing the line that had been crossed I ran in to let Mark know what happened. Once I found he was OK with it I found Steve again. We headed to the same spot but after some more making out and some light petting I came to my senses and called it off. He is married and despite the fact that his wife is a miserable bitch and he is unhappy, they do have a family together and unless he grows a pair and does something about it, I'm not going to be a part of anything that may happen. The last sentence in my husband's story - I don't remember saying it. I do feel sorry for Steve but I will not go there again. That's not to say I haven't teased him a few times throughout the years.

I have been, and still am, somewhat of a voyeur and an exhibitionist. In college I hung out at a lake beach that sometimes tolerated topless sunbathing, often being the first to shed my top to hopefully encourage other girls to do the same. Sometimes it worked; sometimes I'd spend the afternoon as the only one topless. On one occasion I stumbled down to the beach, stoned, and then realized I had no swimsuit or underwear on. I wanted sun, so I did the logical thing and stripped completely and spent a few hours in that state. Someone eventually called the police and I awoke with a very good looking policeman standing over me reluctantly telling me that I had to cover up. As I did, I whispered my phone number to him and he called a few days later, but that's a story for another submission.

A few years into our marriage Mark and I began vacationing at clothing optional resorts (spurned on by Jenny's stories of me at the lake park). The story of the college professor in the Caribbean was true... and a lot of fun. He was a very lonely widower and a really nice guy. We got a little drunk and fooled around on the beach. We kissed and he rubbed my breasts as I played with his dick under his shorts. Unfortunately he came in my hand in a very short time and he was done (Viagra would have been a big help). Since Mark and I had talked about it, I would have let him have me that night but the poor guy couldn't hold on and then he passed out. I'm pretty sure that the attention I paid to him that night left him the happiest guy south of Florida...other than Mark who was watching from behind some trees. Our sex that night was, should I say, very spirited. Unfortunately we had to leave the next morning and we never saw him again.

The ski vacation...that was a hell of a night and completely unplanned. Mark actually didn't do it justice in his story.

I have been very careful not to show my wild side in my current life - not to my current neighbors and community, and especially to anyone I work with. We have children and I don't need rumors (or truths) floating around.

That weekend however there were five couples sharing a large ski cabin (actually a house). All the kids were younger than 4 years old and were sound asleep in the downstairs basement. The couples consisted of Steve and his wife Brenda and one other couple from our neighborhood, Bill and Linda. Another couple was a cousin of Brenda's - Jack and Jill (I can only be so creative with names), and the other was a couple that none of us knew. There had been a mix up and they were hold-overs from the previous week and were overlapping our party for one night. As I found out during the day, they were swingers and the previous week had been swinging vacation with three other couples in that house. Nancy was a very attractive 50 year old and so was her husband Larry. That night we all began drinking as soon as the kids were asleep. The men began smoking cigars on the covered deck and Nancy and I joined them and shared our own cigar. This apparently disgusted Brenda, Jill and Linda who went to bed shortly thereafter. I was fed up with those women anyway and was drunk for the first time in a long time and did not give a shit. I was also getting horny and Nancy was attractive and very friendly and I was becoming interested. Mark picked up on it immediately as Nancy and I talked at the opposite end of the deck, we began touching each other more in our conversation and started making out when we thought the guys were not looking (but they apparently were). Mark gave me a thumbs up.

Nancy and I finished our cigar and wandered out back to the hot tub which was not visible form the deck. Without really thinking about it, Nancy shed her cloths and hopped in - after all, she had been doing it all week. She looked fantastic for her age, petite body, average breasts and very sexy. Not one to be left out, and still intrigued with more fooling around with her, I followed suit (so to speak). We immediately went straight for each other and began making out and rubbing and kissing each other's breasts. Unfortunately after only a few minutes Steve bounded over and immediately yelled to the guys to come on over. As the guys came around, Steve hurried downstairs to make sure the other wives were asleep. The others just sat awkwardly making small talk trying to catch glimpses of our tits through the bubbles. When Steve came up and reported that the wives were out cold, the three guys (Steve, Jack and Bill) stripped and jumped in with us. Mark and Larry were doing their best to discourage them and send them to bed because they knew nothing more was going to happen if three drunk, horny, married men sat there with their dicks in their hands waiting for the two women to "perform." They were right and the mood was killed. Nancy and I made out and kissed each other's boobs for a little while but I was now somewhat pissed that they had ruined this moment. So was Nancy and I could read the roll of her eyes - "amateurs" is what I'm sure she was thinking - as she called it an evening and hopped out and headed into the house with Larry. I was left naked with three horny guys in the tub and Mark standing fully clothed finishing a cigar. Even though Mark visibly loved every bit of it and would have killed to see more happen, these were his married friends and he knew how I felt about that. I was drunk and tired, and faced with the fact that I had to help teach little kids to ski the next day, but I still couldn't resist giving the three guys one last thrill - actually it was a mean tease as retribution for ruining my evening with Linda. As I scooted the long way around the tub to get to the stairs I slid my ass along Jack and Bill's laps rubbing their hard dicks in my ass crack for a second or two. Since Steve was on the other side of the stairs I missed him but leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a quick squeeze of his dick, (his desperate tongue caught one of my nipples as I leaned over). I climbed out and grabbed a cigarette from Steve's pants on the floor and enjoyed it while I let the air dry my nude body since there were no towels. They watched me making nervous conversation and wondering what would happen next. I finished my cigarette, yawned, said something about an early morning and then turned and walked back into the house. As Mark gathered my clothes from the floor he shrugged his shoulders and said "Sorry guys." I'm not sure what happened in that hot tub after that but I could only imagine - three naked heterosexual guys, holding their hard dicks in their hands and awkwardly looking at each other.

Nancy and Larry skied with us the next day and left that night. We did exchange contact information with them but we never got together. I am not really that interested in "planned" swinging or the partaking in the swinging lifestyle and neither is Mark. Since they live in another state and have their own crowd to keep them busy, we eventually fell out of touch.

The rest of the week at the cabin was awkward since all three guys had a secret that none would dare let on to their wives. These days Bill and Steve know better not to say a word about what happened (or didn't happen) that night but every now and then I catch them with a mischievous smile directed at me during kids soccer or little league games or in church. I just smile. Once during a neighborhood picnic, Bill was being a little more obnoxious than usual so when no one was looking I casually backed my ass into his crotch and then reached behind my back with my hand and plunged it into his swimsuit and grabbed his dick. I stroked it a few times and felt it get hard and then walked away. He turned and hustled into the lake as fast as he could before anyone could see his more than obvious hard-on.

These events remained fantasy fodder over the years for Mark and I and while I know he would have loved for some of these fantasies to be taken further than they were, he also is very understanding and respectful of my feelings towards them. I didn't need to have them happen; I've pretty much lived out my fantasies in college. That being said, I was open to Mark having the opportunity to live out some of his. He had married his high school sweetheart, had been faithful throughout his marriage (even though she had not) and had a few lovers after his divorce but nothing out of the ordinary sexually. I knew all of his fantasies involved me - and someone else.

So that led us to the evening of my cousin's wedding.

The night went pretty much as Mark described but there were a few details and embellishments. The dress was not quite as revealing as he described and as long as I was standing upright it really wasn't that bad. I began to realize that I had become the talk of the reception and I really didn't want to take away anything from my cousin's big day. My dad was downright pissed with me for a couple of reasons.

My father is extremely conservative and has very strict religious morals. Fortunately he is blissfully ignorant of my college days. He was very upset when I came home for my first Christmas break and found out I had started smoking (the one thing I couldn't hide from him). He still has no idea that smoking cigarettes was the least of his worries!

Before the wedding he had walked in on me smoking a joint that the wedding planner had given it to me to calm my nerves (only my second one since college). I don't think it registered to him that it was pot because he went straight to Mark asking him if I had started smoking again. Bottom line is that he was not happy with me. I was upsetting him by being at the reception and wearing a dress that, as my husband put it, looked like something JLo wore at the Oscars. I was apparently taking away from my cousin's day and so we were happy to make our exit early.

(Side note: My father and I are OK. He did understand that it was not my fault about the dress and I was just trying to do a favor for his niece. I told him that I quit smoking my junior year of college, which was true, and had a cigarette occasionally when I was stressed, which is also true. What I didn't tell him is that I do smoke on other occasions - when I'm drunk, which isn't often these days - and at work. I am a VP of a manufacturing firm. Sometimes we management people spend too much time in our "ivory towers" as the shop workers complain. I score major points with them if I wander down during their breaks once a week or so and have a smoke with them. I can talk to them and get a feel for shop morale as well as honest feedback and ideas they have for improvements. It seems to make me more approachable).

As Mark and I walked back to our car from the reception that evening I had an idea of what he had in mind. When he suggested we stop in the bar I played coy a little before agreeing. Truth is I was ready for something exciting. I had realistically planned on just a few more drinks, some dancing, showing a little skin, maybe a little flirting with some locals, and then back to the hotel, or somewhere in between if we were feeling adventurous, for hot sex with my husband...but truth be told I was ready for anything.

Mark and I had a great time for the first couple of hours, just the two of us. We talked about the wedding and had a good laugh about the whole situation, the teenaged boys and grown men trying to peak through my dress, etc. We danced a little. The dress was revealing and while sitting at our booth, dancing or walking to the restroom, I felt a number of male eyes on me but it became apparent that nothing much was going to happen as I really didn't see singles, men or women that interested me enough to pursue anything. We decided to head back to the car much to Mark's disappointment. Before we were to leave Mark got up to go to the mens room. About a minute later a young (almost on queue), very cute, young blond guy came through the door. He quickly surveyed the crowd and then caught my eyes and headed for my booth, although he tried to make it look casual. Mark had taken his jacket with him because we had planned to head straight out and I was waiting for our credit card, so this blonde guy assumed I was alone. He had a cheesy opening line but I invited him to sit down anyway. He was young, good looking and I was extremely flattered that of all the women in the bar, he had honed in on me - and he was probably 15 years my junior. His name was Tony which I promptly forgot and was here on business from Canada. He also smelled like a mixture of expensive cologne and cigarettes, which by this time I was beginning to crave and had planned to stop for some on the way to our car. He knew I was married - I had my ring on - and I made up a story about finding out that my husband had been conversing online with other women and I didn't know how to handle it. I was out after a wedding and the other bridesmaids had to go home to their kids but I was just sitting there contemplating my situation.

As we chatted, out of the corner of my eye I saw Mark emerge from the bathroom and take a seat at the bar. I knew he'd get a rise out of this. Tony reminded me a lot of one of my longer lasting college boyfriends (my version of long was about 3 weeks back then). He was funny, interesting and very complimentary to an older lady. As we got up to dance I looked over at Mark and he had a huge smile on his face so I knew "it was on" however I wasn't sure what "on" was going to be. As we danced I wondered how I would get Tony into something that involved Mark at this point because I'd have to go back on my story - bad planning on my part. I also didn't get the feeling that Tony was the kind of guy who would be up to that sort of thing.

12