The Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh...kiss the bunnies..."

Beth moved her hands back to her head, resting them, getting comfortable, cooing to the feelings being generated. Sensing the path of Frank's kisses. Allowing it. Feeling the hands on her bottom moving to the inner walls, pressing outwards, forcing her asshole to pucker. To instinctively resist the urge to open. Frank inhaled, pushing his nose over the ring of anal hair surrounding it.

"I can smell the bunnies...'

Frank moved his tongue gently onto the puckered hole, flicking it softly. Beth's body jerked as her nerve endings pulsed.

"Ooohhh....jesus...."

Frank pushed forward, distorting his tongue over Beth's asshole. The gentle flick became a heavy lick. Into her dirty hair, across the stained skin. Over and into the dark brown ridges of shiny flesh. Circling the pink center, pulling it open with hands on either cheek. Frank backed away, looking at the wet mess.

"The bunnies are dirty tonight..."

Frank backed away, moving his fingers into the anal hair. He stretched them along her skin, moving small pieces of material into her flesh. Beth just lay forward, unconcerned. It was apparently all a part of their sexual foibles. Frank's finger moved back to the center of attention, feeling the texture of Beth's biology.

"Clean the bunny's house..."

Frank didn't need asking. Swinging one leg over her back, kneeling above with hands on either ass cheek, Frank kissed the small "y" at the top of her butt crack. His tongue remained out, licking the channel, moving towards the dirty target that he was gently massaging with a finger. As his tongue approached, Frank moved his finger. I watched him reach his target and push into Beth's bottom.

"Oh...my bunny hole..."

Frank's tongue could only extend so far, but it didn't matter. The depravity of watching Beth get her asshole licked by her husband was second only to watching Beth finger her own ass. It would have been third if I was allowed to finger her ass. But I wasn't. So I watched. After a few attempts to fuck her ass with his tongue, Frank backed away.

"Are the bunny's home...?"

Frank was looking into the relaxing rectum. The hole was tiny compared to the pink vagina, wide, asking for attention, jealous to have been left out. Glistening with desire beneath the heavy layer of hairs that gently covered it. Frank massaged Beth's ass, enjoying the permission he was being given to stare. As did I.

"Get the oil..."

Frank, still in his dark pants and white shirt, climbed over Beth and off of the bed. It added to the depravity, the wife, bent over the bed in shame while the husband remains dressed and molests her. I'm sure it wasn't the intention, but it was the result. Frank opened the drawer next to his bed and pulled out one of the many bottles of oil Beth's house seemed to have. His eyes looked at Beth, eager.

"So..."

Frank looked at Beth with a question but not asking. Beth knew what he was seeking.

"Only because Betsy can't have visitors..."

Frank was ripping off his shirt. Permission was being granted. His erection was not concealed by his pants. Beth watched as Frank pushed them down, underwear included, and stood erect and ready for the task at hand. He left the bottle and walked to the bottom of the bed, Beth's ass still high as she leaned forward comfortably on her shoulders and knees. Once in a happy position, it was hard for a pregnant woman to move.

"I'll just say a little hello..."

Lovingly, Frank moved a palm over the opening of Beth's vagina, softly petting it. Moving the lips gently, bringing up his other hand, Frank opened Beth's birth canal and kissed.

"Hello in there..."

Beth's pink cave offered no response. Frank looked close, knowing that soon, the baby would pass through.

"Poor Betsy..."

Lower Frank kissed, knowing that the tunnel might be closed for traffic, but the sensitive mass of flesh nestled in Beth's dense hairs was not. Frank's tongue traced a path over the long vagina, red, puffy, and hormonal. When the swollen clitoris stopped his path, Frank began to lick it gently.

"Say hello..."

There was no need for Beth to stretch her tender clitoris to reveal the nerve endings. Her position was doing that just fine. Instead, her hands traced the back of her thighs, stimulating her skin, accentuating the warm feelings between her legs. From her tone, it sounded as though Beth's orgasm was approaching quicker than expected.

"Wow...Frank...harder..."

Beth moved her hands up to her ass, rubbing it. Frank moved under her arms, grabbing her thighs, pulling her pussy into his face. His nose was become buried in a mass of pink, wet flesh. Beth arched her back, leaning into her belly, wanting to push her clitoris into his mouth. Her fingers moved to the top of her ass, rubbing it.

"Ohmygoshimgonnacum...."

Rectum pulsing, Beth gently probed it with a ruby fingernail. The sharp pressure on her anus propelled her over the edge. As Frank pulled Beth's pussy into his face, feeling her shaking belly beneath his chin, Beth sent the jolt of orgasmic bliss into full force as she penetrated her asshole.

"Oh...Frank...don't stop...."

Her words jerked out of her body. Beth was breathing heavily into the soft comforter, almost panting like a dog that ran home on a hot day. Frank began slowing his pace, sensing the quick, hard orgasm was passing through Beth. His licking transitioned to gentle kissing. As Beth's breathing became less heavy, Frank backed away.

"Christ...That was quick...."

Beth shuddered as she responded, body shaking free the last feelings.

"Yea...wow...wasn't ready for that..."

Frank admired the wet mass of womanity before him, spread and open. He reached around and grabbed the bottle of oil. His task had been put on hold, but he could now return to the mission. Beth had brought her hands back to her head and was once again resting on them, under her face, recovering.

"You have such a beautiful ass Elle..."

Frank opened the bottle and held it over the crest of Beth's ass. Squeezing, he watched as the oil pooled and slowly dripped along 5 distinct paths. Frank kept the bottle in his left hand while his right pressed into the streams, pushing the oil across the white curve of her ass and towards the center. Once inside, it slowly dripped towards Beth's anus.

"It's so soft..."

Frank used his middle finger to trace the oils path, dragging it over Beth's asshole. Watching the drips trace through her pussy, Frank captured the stray liquid and pushed it high, into the walls of her ass. When the dripping ceased, Frank moved quickly to Beth's closet. He grabbed the white towel she wore earlier and placed it under her spread legs.

"It's so perfectly round..."

Frank squirted another puddle of oil on Beth's left cheek. Moving the bottle to his right hand, Frank used his left to repeat the process. His fingers moved into the liquid, pushing it over the swells of Beth's ass and towards her glistening rectum. Pushing it over her rectum, Frank moved his hand low and pushed the dripping fluid into her flesh.

"And so tight..."

Frank held a finger over the shiny anus. With a gentle push, it easily slipped into Beth's clenched opening. The muscle was no match for bone and oil. Beth's body jerked slightly at the intrusion.

"Gentle..."

Frank squirted the dark skin around his probing finger. Slowly, he slid it deeper into her bottom, preparing it. Lubing it. Beth groaned her pleasure, or possible displeasure.

"Uugghhhh...."

Sensing some resistance, Frank stopped pushing and slid his finger out. The ridges collapsed into a brown shiny star. Beth moved her right hand back from under her head, over her oiled ass, and paused.

"Squirt some more..."

Frank held the bottle at the top of her ass and squeezed. Beth felt the trickle approaching her ready finger, stopping it, and circled it around her anus. With a more confident penetration, Beth began to finger her asshole.

"Mmmmm..."

Beth cooed as she probed. Frank stepped back, watching, squirting oil on his throbbing erection. He may be hard, but judging by the tightness with which Beth's anus gripped her finger, Frank was going to need a healthy does of lubrication. Watching Beth's fist bottom out from her penetration, Frank began his oily preparation.

"Elle...you look so hot..."

Beth did look hot, twirling her finger in her bottom. He was absolutely right. Watching Frank masturbate did nothing to take away from the situation. I decided to join in, grabbing my own lotion as if preparing myself to enter Beth's ass. Beth turned her head back, looking as Frank oiled his penis.

"Put lots on..."

I did. I squirted more, watching as Beth slowly removed her finger from her bottom, wiping it on her right butt cheek. A small brown streak remained, clearly indicating where Beth's finger had just been. Like Frank said, her bunny's were dirty.

"I'm ready..."

Frank and I were ready. He held his penis firm as Beth lowered her bottom to line up with his erection. Her hands stretched forward, like some pregnant yoga pose, and tensed as she felt Frank pushing his penis in between her ass. He was holding it, pushing it, aiming it right at the center of her asshole.

"Not too quick..."

Beth was tense, waiting. The wrong condition to be in to let Frank easily slide into her asshole. The geometry was not yet working. The diameter of the shaft was much greater than the diameter of the opening.

"Elle...push it open..."

Frank was trying to get Beth to help overcome the dilemma. Beth bore down, pretending she was pooping, and tried to open her asshole. But as Frank leaned in, his erection folded and failed to slip into the pink core.

"Don't push so hard..."

The negotiations continued, but after a good minute of back and forth, Beth slipped to her side. She looked at Frank, erection in his hand, waiting for instructions.

"Lie down...on your back."

His order received, Frank moved to the center of the Bed, warm from Beth's belly, and lay down. Beth grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted his erection.

"Normy needs a little more loving..."

Normy. Ha. It was apparently the pet name for his penis. Beth stroked Frank with long, slow strokes, squeezing the oil into his skin. Satisfied that he was sufficiently lubricated, Beth swung her pregnant belly and swollen breasts over his body so that one knee was on either side of his chest.

"Your belly is so warm..."

Frank ran his hands over it, pressing into it as Beth slowly positioned her ass over the throbbing erection below her. Frank ran his hands into her hanging breasts, using his oily hands to push them together. While her tits were molested, Beth reached behind her, grabbed Frank's erection, and held it against her bottom.

"Mmmm...."

Beth was not successful on her first attempt. Her bunny hole was too small. Beth quickly release his erection and pressed two fingers into her ass, moving them around her opening, pulling it. Having found that penetration was possible, Beth once again grabbed the hard penis and pushed it against her anus.

"Ooooohhhh......"

Beth was pushing open her asshole hard, no longer hesitant to do so with Frank's eye's now focussed on her belly and chest. It was explosive, revealing a pink mottled center. Beth felt the cool air rushing into her rectum and guided Franks penis. She lowered her pregnant body, keeping the erection firm in her hand, and I watched as her asshole slowly opened around the head of Frank's penis.

"Elle...it's going in..."

Frank dropped his arms and just watched the woman on top of him lower her asshole onto his penis. It was something Beth never did for me in our years of marriage. I was as jealous as I was hard, watching Beth take her hand away now that Frank had started to penetrate her bowels. Beth controlled the entry speed, let his erection fill her, and gently sat on his thighs.

"Oh...I can feel it...deep..."

Beth let the anal penetration slowly settle into her tight bowels. When she felt her body adjust and become accustomed to the foreigner, she lifted her ass. Her anus gripped onto the penis with what looked like pink fingers at the end of the shinny brown skin. Beth's rectum was desperate not to let the hard visitor leave.

"Oh...Elle...it's so tight..."

When Frank was halfway out of Beth's ass, Beth moved her body down again. The slow, rhythmic pumping of Beth continued, slowly milking Frank's penis. In a groove, Beth leaned forward and kissed him, now able to focus on two things at once. Her mouth, wide and opened, forced her tongue into his teeth. When the passionate embrace was over, Beth look down at Frank's glassy eyes.

"Do you like visiting the bunny's..."

Frank moved his hands to Beth's ass, reaching around, feeling his erection slip in and out, Fingering the delicate skin that squeezed him inside of his wife's bowels. Running his hands over the soft white flesh, spread wide over his hips.

"I want to watch the bunny's..."

Beth paused her slow pumping, now completely at ease with the penetration. Her eyes sparkled deep blue as she looked at Frank. Without a word Beth gently lifted her ass, pulling the penis out of her until it was completely free, almost popping out of her ass. Her rectum was a dark hole, wide, not yet collapsing. I wondered if she was about to poop.

"Ewww..."

Beth let out a uncontrollable chirp from the feelings she associated with the toilet. Kissing Frank on the forehead, Beth sat up and carefully rotated her body on top of him. In position, she looked over her shoulders down to Frank. He was staring at her ass.

"Do you want the bunnies to moon you..."

Beth was lifting her ass, both hands in front of her as she balanced. This time, Frank was able to hold his erection, aiming it at the flexed anus in front of him. Beth softly lowered her body and sat on Frank's penis, now finding little difficulty. I watched her face grimace at the penetration, like she was about to sneeze.

"Oh...Elle...I want to fuck your bunnies..."

Beth was now upright, facing the TV, officially in a reverse cowgirl position. Frank had both hands on her ass, staring at the brown hole in front of him surrounding his flesh. Beth's tits were decorated with swollen nipples in the same color and sheen of her anus. Her blue eyes stared into my room, almost looking directly at me.

"Oh...your in the bunny house..."

I wanted nothing more than to do it. To be the one she was on, belly heavy and bouncing, tits firm and swaying. Beth was almost grinning, exposing her teeth in a sexual growl. Her lips flared. Her hands moved down to her belly, rubbing it. Fuck, she was stroking it in rhythm to the fucking, masturbating it!

"Did you like looking at my ass..."

Frank did. He was staring. Building himself up, running his hands into Beth's back dimples as he watched.

"Elle...it's so hot..."

Beth continued to rub up and down on the underside of her belly. From the middle of her bush to her belly button. Her eyes glassy, staring into space. Beth was leaning back into the hands on her back.

"Oh...you watched me finger my ass..."

Further back Beth was leaning while masturbating her stomach. She stopped with her left hand, leaning back on it for leverage. Frank paused his thrusts to help accept the new position. Beth wasn't missing a beat, right hand moving faster on her pregnant belly.

"Elle...play with your belly..."

It was apparently not a new technique, but one I had never seen before. Beth and Frank returned to the rhythmic fucking, Frank now matching Beth's pace. His dick was slopping in and out of her rectum, echoing in my headphones. The juices draining out of Beth's gapping vagina clearly helping the process.

"Oh...fucking asshole..."

Frank was becoming more deliberate. The tightness and visuals had done their job. His hands were rapping around Beth, pulling on her tits, using them as handles. Beth's nipples bulged with the tit play, suddenly leaking small droplets of fluids.

"Oh...Elle...your milk..."

Neither one was paying any attention to the other. Frank was mesmerized by the new motherly fluids leaking from Beth's breasts. Beth was lost in her own little world, unconcerned that her milk was starting to come in. Both hands were now rubbing her belly.

"...looking at my spread legs..."

Frank began to jerk as more of the white fluid seeped from Beth's nipples. With one final thrust, he yelled.

"Fucking christ Elle...I'm cuming..."

Oil had already been leaking around the edges of Beth's asshole. Now, with the sudden introduction of new fluids, small jets of white cream spurted out. It almost looked like Beth's butt was orgasming. Frank was squeezing her tits as he came, watching as streams began to develop.

"Holy shit...your tits..."

Beth's own body began to jerk, her shoulders leaning forward, putting more pressure on her breasts. Further the milk sprayed into the air. Beth's eyes opened and stared wildly as she released.

"Oh...Peter...fuck my ass..."

It was my cue. I felt for the panties, found them, and exploded into Beth's underwear. It was the closest I could get to coming on her. Once again, Beth was had built up imagery on the basis of an angry orgasm. I was the star. It was almost as satisfying as watching her finger herself by the TV.

"Oh...Elle..."

Frank either ignored or didn't hear Beth as he settled down. Or maybe I just imaged it. I came, watching the milk spilling over Frank's fingers while his semen was dripping out of Beth's asshole.

"You fucking...fuck..my belly..."

Another jerk, and Beth's body had peaked. Eyes squeezed shut, mouth in the shape of a silent scream, Beth had orgasmed a second time. She slowly fell to the side, Frank sliding out of her ass, limp and spent. Beth continued her belly rubbings, but at a much less frantic pace. Frank spooned her, kissing her hair, rubbing his hands along her sides.

"Oh...Elle...you are such a beautiful mom..."

Beth's eyes were closed as she cooed, speaking softly.

"I'm glad I mooned you."

Not nearly as glad as I was.