The Dresser Files Ch. 2

Story Info
Crossdresser's continued erotic episodes in Texas.
3.7k words
4.66
46.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapidran
rapidran
133 Followers

There was just enough of a part in the curtains to let the daylight in and it hit exactly in my eyes. I looked at my watch and it was 8:30 Sunday morning. I must have really been tired or it was the Shiner beers followed by a couple of scotches that sealed my fate. After getting back from Jan's house, I returned to the Marriott and when straight to my room. There was no message from Jan so I decided I would go out. I was hungry, so I showered, dressed and headed for north Dallas. Found a little steakhouse, had a great meal and then ended up in some girlie bar. Picking a small table in the corner, I ordered a Shiner beer (don't get those much in DC) and hoped my eyes would become accustomed to the darkness soon. Little by little I could make out the other customers sitting around the bar. It was not hard to see the sweet young things with they're sweet big things dancing under the stage spotlights.

Man, were they hot. Not a flaw on they're skin and perfect tits. Nice pear shaped boobs with very erect nipples. There was one girl who had very, very large tits and silver dollar nipples. Each girl bumped and swayed to the music and just worked every guy in the club. Each would eye one guy and proceed to seduce him with they're tits and shaved pussies. Each guy thinking she was going home with him later. Ha. The only thing we would be going home with was a lighter wallet and a belly full of booze. But, hell, that is what guys do. And I guess I did too. I was very lucky not to have gotten a DWI driving back to hotel.

Anyway, my head ached a little and I guess it was time to get out of bed and get some breakfast. The morning after drinking I am always very hungry. So I got up and hit the shower. Man, it felt good. I stood under the water in a daze and was thinking about the one girl with the big tits. As I lathered up with soap, my cock started to get a little hard. I was thinking about having her in the shower with me. Washing her tits and feeling the smooth skin under my fingers. I slid my hand down my ass to wash my butt and I drew my finger over my asshole. I really wanted to shove my finger in my ass and jackoff, but decided I would do that later. I finished washing my body and hair, rinsed off and dried. I went back into the bedroom and noticed the message light flashing on my phone. I picked up the receiver and punched the message button. I was a message from Jan to give her a call.

I called the number, the phone rang and couple of times and then a response.

"Hello?" she said. "Hi. Is this Jan?" I replied, "It's Glenn."

"Oh hi. I am sorry I missed you yesterday." She continued. Sure, I thought to myself. Missed what? Helping me seduce your son?. "Oh, that's ok. Curt entertained me and made me feel right at home." I said cheerfully. I am sure she was thinking about how Curt made me feel at home. "Yes, he said you came by. I was thinking. I have something to do this morning but could meet you for lunch." She continued. "That would be great." I replied. "I am in room 1240. About 1:00?"

"Sure, about 1:00. I'll see you then." We said goodbye and hung up. So, if she is coming by here, I may as well eat breakfast in the hotel instead of going out. So I dressed, went downstairs and had a Bloody Mary, steak and eggs and a couple cups of coffee. After eating, I grabbed the local paper and went back to the room. I stretched out on the couch and looked through the paper. Mostly local stuff. Funny how when you get out of Washington DC, except for New York, the news is mostly local. Here is was more stories about drug use by the Dallas Cowboys, corrupt City Council men and a couple of murders. But it was interesting and helped pass the time.

As I turned to the sport pages, there was a knock on my door. Peeking through the door spy hole, I saw the back of a brunette. I opened the door.

" Hi." She said with a beautiful smile. "Hi." I replied as I stepped aside to let her walk in. She turned and I just reached out a gave her a hug. She was really pretty. And the room air conditioner was doing it's job. Her nipples were hard and pressing against her blouse. She wore a blouse, a pair of shorts and sandals. She was cute as a button. "Well, we finally meet." She said. I walked her over to the couch. "Can I get you a drink? It is after noon." I said. "Sure, got a rum and coke?" I opened the in-room bar, pulled out a small bottle of rum and a coke. That will be about $10, I thought. I fixed her a drink, grabbed a beer for myself and sat down on the couch.. "So, you like my stories." I said. "Yes, like I said. I enjoy that site." She said. We talked and talked about the stories, then her job, things she liked to do and just about everything. It must have been an hour and a half. Oh, and a couple more drinks for each of us. I was starting to feel real good.

Then, looking her straight in her eyes I said. "I saw you watching me with your son yesterday." She looked like someone stabbed her in the back. "I ahahah." She stammered. She did not know what to say. I slid over closer, took her hands in mine and said. "I saw you in the mirror. You were watching us and seemed to enjoy it. Did you enjoy it?" I said softly. She said nothing. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. " I just like the stories, only real. You watched me suck his cock. His big cock. And he was wearing your panties." I continued whispering in her ear. She softly moaned as I talked sex to her. "He loves your panties. He loves the smell of your pussy on your panties. He loves dressing in woman's clothes and being made love to. He sucked my cock too." I teased her. When I said he sucked my cock, she groaned in her throat. I moved my mouth down from her ear to her mouth and lightly kissed her. "He kissed me too." I said. I ran my tongue over her lips and her mouth opened to let my tongue slid between her wet lips. She kissed me back passionately. She broke our kiss and said, "Tell me more."

"He licked my cock and sucked me until I came." I said as I ran my hand over her breast. Her nipple was so hard under her blouse.

"He let you cum in his mouth?" she asked. "Yes, and he loved it. He ate all of me." I kissed her again and slid my hand under her blouse. Her silky bra felt so good and her breast fit my hand perfectly. I squeezed her nipple between my fingers. She sighed and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth. I was just moving my hand around to undo her bra when there was a knock on the door. "Damn, what now?" I said. She looked at me as if to say don't answer the door. "Let me see who it is." I said getting up. I looked through the peephole. It was Curt. I turned back to her and put my fingers to my lips to hush her. I walked back over to the couch. "It's your son, Curt." I said. "What is he doing here?" she asked. "I don't know. I didn't know he was coming over." My mind clicked into gear. I leaned in close to her face and said, "Do you want to watch again?" She looked stunned. "Would you like to watch us again?" I said as I squeezed her nipple between my fingers. She looked confused yet eager. "Yes." She said. I took her hand and led her over to the closet. I slid the door open, she got in and I closed the door leaving a gap open so she could see. I took our drink glasses and put them in a drawer.

I went to the door and opened it. "Hi Curt, this is a surprise." I said. "I hope I am not bothering you." He said. "No, come on in." I said as he walked past me. "I just couldn't get yesterday out of my mind. I don't know what to think." He said turning towards me. "You mean how you liked this." I said pressing my mouth to his. He sighed and kissed me back. "Did you like it all?" I asked. He paused and then said, "Yes, I liked all of it."

"Are you wearing your mom's panties now?"

"Yes." He replied. I kissed him again so I could turn him sideways so Jan could watch us better. I slid my hand down to his crotch and gripped his hard cock through his pants. He was already really hard. "Do you like the feel of your mother's panties?"

"Yes." He said. "And?" I asked. "I like the smell of her pussy on her panties." He replied. "Well, I would like to see them." I said reaching for his belt and unbuckling it.

I unbuttoned his pants, pulled the zipper down and pushed his pants to his ankles. He was wearing sheer white silk panties that showed his hard cock. "MMMM, that looks good enough to eat." I said reaching out and rubbing his cock. "But we need some stockings on those legs." I said walking to my suitcase. "Get out of your clothes." I said glancing over to the closet door. I could just barely make out Jan's eyes as she watched her son undress. I pulled out a few things and turned has Curt took off the last of his clothes. He stood there in the silk panties and a big hard cock. I handed him a garter belt, stockings and a chemise. "Put these on like I showed you yesterday." I said sitting back on the couch. It was perfect. Jan could watch her son dress and knowing he was wearing a pair of her used panties. He had a little difficulty with the stockings but after a few tries, got them on straight and hooked. He then slid the silk chemise over his head and down his body. "Do you want shoes?" I asked him. "Oh, yes, I love the sexual feeling of walking in them." He said. I pulled out a pair of 2" heels, again put some Kleenex in the toes and he put them on. "Walk around for me." I said. He strolled around the room. His ass looked nice and tight in the panties.

"Sit on the bed." I said. He sat down and I undid my shirt and took it off. I kicked my shoes off, took off my pants and sat on bed to take my socks off. I leaned back next to him and pushed him on his back. I leaned over him and kissed him. He put his arm around me and slid his tongue into my mouth. As we kissed I ran my hand down his chest to his cock. I rubbed his cock through the panties and he groaned. His hand soon found my cock and was stroking it. I broke our kiss and said, "Slid over to the edge of the bed and hang your head over the side. He did it quickly. I pushed my own panties off and moved to his head. I hung my hard cock over his waiting mouth. He tilted his head back and kissed my cock. Then his mouth formed an "O" and slipped over the head of my hard cock. He sucked on it as if he needed it to breathe. Little by little my cock slid into his hot wet mouth. I looked over to the side at the closet. I starred at Jan's face as I began to slowly fuck his face. I could see her more clearly as she had pushed the closet door a little more open. I smiled at her as I cock fucked her son's face. He was gobbling up my cock and his mouth made wet sucking sounds. I was getting close. But I had other ideas.

I pulled my cock from his mouth and turned him around on the bed. I pulled his legs over the end of the bed and knelt between them. He lay flat on the bed with his eyes closed. I kissed his thighs and his panty covered cock. I sucked on the head through his panties. His ass rose to press his cock against my mouth. I could smell Jan's pussy on the panties. Which made this even more sexual. I got up and grabbed my shirt and threw it over his face. "You'll like this better not watching." I said. I softly walked over to the closet and slid the door open. I pressed my finger to my mouth to keep Jan quite. I leaned in and kissed her. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it. I took her hand and pulled it to me cock. When she touched it her body jerked. But she grasped my cock and caressed it. I pulled away from her and whispered in her ear. "Now is the time. This is what you wanted. You want to see him in your panties and you want his cock. His big hard cock." I took her hand to pull her out but she withdrew. But the next time I pulled on her, she came willingly. We softly walked to the bed.

I knelt back down and kissed her son's thighs again; licking my way to his cock. Jan knelt beside me and just watched. I sat back on my heels and took her hand and laid it on his stocking clad leg. She slowly caressed his leg. Little by little, her hand made love to his leg. She got bolder and slid her hand up to his damp thigh. She ran her hand under the garter and caressed his thigh. Closer and closer she got to his cock. "Smell your panties on him." I whispered in her ear. She moved up and pressed her nose against her own panties and his cock. Curt jerked and started to rise up off the bed. I pushed him back down. "No, you'll love this." I said. Jan pressed her lips against his/her panties, planting little kisses along the outline of his hard cock. Slowly she sucked the head of his cock through the silk panties, tasting pre-cum. I reached up and grabbing the waistband of his panties, I slowly pulled them down until his cock popped out. She starred at it then leaned forward and took the head in her mouth. She moaned loudly as it filled her mouth. She was sucking her son's cock. Her son's big hard cock.

His cock filled her mouth. She reached up and stroked him as she sucked his cock. I sat back behind her and reached out and ran my hand up her thigh. I reached between her legs and cupped her pussy. Her shorts were wet with her cunt juice. She was so hot that she saturated her panties and shorts. She spread her legs as I rubbed her cunt. She was in heaven. Sucking her son's cock and having her pussy rubbed. I wanted more. I reached around and unbuttoned her shorts. Though I did not want to break up the sexual trace she was in, I pulled her up to her feet, pulled her shorts down and pushed her back on her knees and to her son's cock. It was like she did not miss a beat. Her mouth attacked his cock again. Licking, sucking, pumping. Trying to get all of his sweet meat into her hot mouth. She was mouthfucking her son's sweet cock.

I move in back of her and looked at her sweet ass. Her thong split the delicious cheeks into two lovely halves. I leaned it and kissed each cheek. I drew my tongue up the crack of her ass. She smelled sweet and musky. I pulled the thong out of her crack, pushed her ass cheeks apart and slid my tongue between them. She moaned as my tongue touched her sweet rosebud asshole. I reamed her asshole. Pressing my tongue into her sweet flesh. I turned around, lay on my back and slid my head between her legs. I was looking up at a wet thong covering her sweet pussy. I pulled the thong aside and looked into a neatly trimmed cunt. Her pussy hair glistened with her juices. I pulled her hips down and pressed my mouth against her cunt. She smelled of sex, dripped of sex and tasted of sex. I pressed my tongue between her cunt lips and sucked out her juice. She was wet and flowing. I tongued her cunt and she pressed her body down on my mouth as she continued to suck her son's cock. I moved my mouth up her wet slit and my lips sucked on the clit. She groaned and bucked her hips as I tortured her clit with my tongue. Her juice ran down my chin and neck. She was so hot and so wet. I could actually drink her juices. I continued to tongue fuck her pussy. Her actions became more demanding. She humped my mouth harder and harder. I knew she was going to come. I increased my pressure of my mouth against her clit and tongued her faster.

She began to shake and with a groan, she came. She pressed all of her weight on my mouth and it was hard to breathe. Her shaking slowly subsided and her juices ran down my face, ears and neck. Though she had cum, she continued to suck Curt's cock. I slid out from under her, wiped my face with her shorts and sat beside her. She was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. "Make him cum." I said. "Suck his cum out." Each of my words made her moan. "Eat his cock. Let him fill your mouth with his hot, sweet, sticky cum." She frantically sucked his cock and gripped his balls. Curt began humping his mother's face. His ass rose and fell with her sucking. "Yes, yes." Curt groaned through the shirt covering his face. He bucked his hips up and he came. Jan's mouth was filled with her son's sweet cum. She sucked and swallowed as he filled her mouth, over and over. Some of his cum dripped from the edges of her mouth onto his balls. She pumped his cock, wanting to get every last drop of his sweet juice. The room smelled of sex. Her juices and his cum. As his cock began to shrink, she sucked more of it into her mouth until her nose was pressed into his pubic hair. She swirled her tongue around his cock, licking the remaining cum that seeped out. Filled and sated, she let his cock slip from his mouth. She turned as looked at me. Her mouth and chin were covered in sweet white juice. Her son's cum. I moved to her and kissed her. Tasting him on my lips. I broke the kiss and she licked the remaining cum from her mouth, turned and licked a few drops from his balls.

My turn, I thought. As she watched, I moved up to Curt's head, pulled the shirt off his face and straddled his shoulders. I pushed my cock to his mouth and he eagerly accepted it. He sucked on my cock. Jan moved up beside his head. His eyes grew wide with a look of fear when he saw her. But she calmed him down by leaning down, saying, "It's ok" and licking my shaft too. She stroked his hair as he sucked my cock. I was close and didn't need too much action. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and started stroking it. I rubbed the head over his lips. Each time he tried to suck it back into his mouth, but I held it away. I got closer and closer as I jacked off. "Open your mouth." I said to him. He opened his mouth and I aimed my cock into his sweet hole. I jerked a few more times and I felt my cum rising from my balls and up my shaft. The first spurt hit his nose, but the next filled his mouth. He swallowed as my cum filled his mouth and covered his tongue and lips. Jan sat with her hand between her legs, fingering her pussy. Curt waited eagerly for each spurt of my hot cum. Finally I pressed the head into his mouth and he sucked the last drops out. He was covered from chin to nose with cum. I slid off and leaned down and licked some from his nose. I motioned to Jan and she leaned in and kissed him. Curt and his mother pressed their wet tongues together and drank of my cum. Jan passionately pressed her mouth to his and licked and sucked his lips and tongue. They broke their kiss and just looked at each other. I leaned over and ran my tongue over Jan's lips. She sighed then fell back on the bad exhausted. I lay on the other side of Curt.

So, my trip to Texas was all I hoped for and there was still four days to go. I looked over at Jan and her sweet pussy. I knew I wanted to fuck her. Then I looked at Curt and his limp cock. I knew I wanted to fuck him too. Yes, Deep in the Heart of Texas.

rapidran
rapidran
133 Followers