The Dressing Room

Story Info
Trying on a little black dress leads to surprise passion!
3.7k words
4.4
45.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iabr2
iabr2
2 Followers

She hated shopping for clothes. She always felt like nothing fit well—she had to look at a hundred things to find one. And she hated spending money on an expensive dress she would only wear once or twice a year. But she wanted a nice party dress, something she hadn't bought for herself in a long time.

He was being patient, searching the racks, chasing down sizes while she waited in the dressing room, flattering her about the things she tried on. They were in the dress department of a department store—their third store that evening. It was a weeknight so the store was empty. There was only one store clerk covering three dressing rooms across two departments.

She had bought a pair of black high heels a couple of weeks ago and had brought them with her to find a dress that matched. She stood in the changing room with three dresses that might work. The leading candidate was a black silk dress—you might even call it the 'little black dress'—it fit her well in the bust and didn't flare too much off her ass. It was short...maybe too short...but it was cute.

She called out to him to come to the doorway to see it on and within seconds he appeared. She stepped out of the dressing room. "What do you think?" He starred at her in awe and finally replied, "That's the dress, it fits great! Try it on with the shoes." She stepped back into the dressing room, slipped on the high heels, and stepped back out. She could tell by the look on his face that he liked it. "Do you think it fits okay?" she asked, never convinced that a dress like this looked good on her.

"It fits great! And it looks great with those heels. You're very hot!" he said with enthusiasm. She didn't believe him, mostly because it was hard for her to believe it herself, but she did think it looked good.

"Let me try on the others," she said. She tried on the next two dresses, calling him to the doorway for each, but he wanted the black dress. "Try on the black dress again—I really think that's the one!"

She stepped back into the dressing room and changed into the black dress. She slipped on the high heels and admired herself in the full length mirror. Just as she took another turn in front of the mirror, she heard a tap on the dressing room door. "It's me, let me in," he whispered.

She opened the door and he slipped into the dressing room. "What are you doing?!?" she asked, surprised by his intrusion. "I want to see the dress," he said. "You can't be in here!" she exclaimed. "Sure I can—there's nobody out there. Let me see."

There wasn't much room between them, but she took a step back and he admired the dress. "That's the dress. It looks great!" he said encouragingly.

"You don't think it's too short?" she asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Absolutely not—it's perfect," he replied. He stood behind her as they faced the mirror and suddenly slipped his hands around her waist. "It's beautiful. You're beautiful." And he leaned over and started to kiss her neck. For a few seconds she didn't resist, but then pulled away. "What are doing?" she asked, knowing what he was doing...

"Kissing your neck," he replied, and he started kissing it again. She didn't resist but said, "Well, you shouldn't do that in here." This time he pressed his body directly against her back and she felt the bulge in his pants press against her ass. He had an erection!

He started to kiss the top of her back where the dress wasn't completely zipped. She closed her eyes and for a minute enjoyed the light kisses on her skin. But again she pulled away saying, "We shouldn't do this in here." But as she spoke, he took the dress zipper and in one, smooth motion unzipped it completely, the back panels falling open to expose her back all the way to the top of her underwear. He knelt on the floor and started to kiss the center of her back, following her spine to the edge of her underwear.

Again she didn't resist. She was aroused, excited by his touch, but more excited by the forbidden location...the potential of getting caught. She didn't know how far to let him go, but she realized she wanting him right now in this dressing room.

He stood up, turned her and slipped the dress off her shoulders, helping her step out of it. He laid it on the bench built-in to the back wall of the dressing room, and then turned his attention to her panties, helping her step out of them.

Now she stood before him in nothing but a bra and black high heels. He knelt again, this time facing her and began to kiss her breasts and abdomen, moving to her pussy. He widened her stance and her labia parted to reveal her moistness. He began to kiss her hairless region, finally slipping his tongue between her labia and licking all the way from her opening to the top of her clit.

She was overwhelmed by the excitement she felt and powerless to stop him. She wanted to cum and she took his head in her hands and pulled his lips tighter against her region. He began to lick her clit. She shifted her weight from side to side trying to adjust the contact his mouth had with her. Suddenly he licked the perfect spot. "RIGHT...THERE..." she exclaimed. And he began the lick the tip of her erect clitoris.

It only took another minute before she climaxed, her body convulsing with each wave of her orgasm. She moaned, too loud for a dressing room, then reached down and pulled him to his feet. "I want you inside me," she demanded and began to undo his belt and unzip his pants. His pants and underwear dropped to his ankles and he lifted her against the wall of the dressing room and slid his cock inside her wet vagina. He pressed her against the wall, holding her ass in his hands, moving back and forth inside her. She brought her legs into the air and wrapped them around him as he pressed her against the wall.

Suddenly from outside the dressing room door, the sales clerk asked, "Everything alright in there? Need me to bring you a different size?" He stopped moving inside her and they fell silent. He whispered in her ear, "Answer her."

"No, um...I'm fine...um...just one more dress to try on. We'll...I mean, I'll be right out."

"Okay, if you need anything just let me know." They heard the attendant walk away and she whispered to him, "We've got go." But the pleasure was too great to stop so she let him continue to fuck her.

Within a few more thrusts he exploded inside her, thrusting four or five final times before he eased her off his cock. They dressed and she left ahead of him to make sure it was clear for him to leave the dressing room. They paid for the dress and left the department store, giggling to each other as they walked down the mall.

The stores were open for another 30 minutes. They came to a lingerie store. He teasingly asked her, "Interested in some lingerie to go with your new dress?" And to his surprise she said, "Sure, but you can buy me something—I'm going to the cosmetic store to get my face soap before they close."

"Any purchasing guidelines?" he asked as she started to walk away. "How about something with a crotch?!" she joked. "That's no fun!" he replied, but she didn't hear him as she walked down the mall.

He walked through the tables and racks of lingerie admiring the displays—he felt like a kid in candy store. He had just had an orgasm with her in the dressing room, but thinking about buying her some sexy lingerie made him hard again. There were too many choices, but he knew he better only buy one thing if there was any chance of getting her to wear it.

While he shopped, she went to her favorite cosmetics store to buy the face soap she liked. But she couldn't help thinking about the sex they had just had in the dressing room—how the risk at getting caught had heightened the excitement, and how passionately he had fucked her. And now he was buying her lingerie...she wondered what he would buy and if it would be practical enough to wear with real clothes, or if it would be for the bedroom only. In the end she decided it didn't matter...she felt sexy right now after their dressing room passion and she wanted to wear whatever lingerie he bought.

They met up at the mall exit and walked to the car. He was carrying a bag from the lingerie store. "What did you get me?" she asked. "I'll show you later," he taunted. Then he asked, "Want to get a beer?"

She agreed and they went to their favorite neighborhood bar on the way to their house. After they got their first beer, she couldn't help but ask about the dressing room incident. "What made you come into the dressing room?" she asked without mentioning the sex they had.

"I couldn't stand it anymore. I'd been watching you try on dresses all evening and that black dress was driving me crazy—you looked so hot in it!" he exclaimed. "We got a little carried away, didn't we?"

"We got carried away alright! But I liked it. I didn't realize until it was happening how the risk kind of turned me on. I don't think I have a fetish for sex in public places, but just the spontaneousness of it and the unconventional place really excited me," she explained.

"Are you aroused right now thinking about it?" he asked.

"Kind of....yeah I am. And knowing you were buying me lingerie was exciting too," she replied. They finished their first beers and ordered another round.

What else would arouse you right now?" he asked.

"I don't know..." She was reluctant to say.

"Come on, tell me. What would make you hot right now?" he pressed.

"Maybe you telling me what to do. Something wild and risky. "I don't know..." Her answer trailed off, embarrassed to share he fantasies.

"So if I tell you to do something right now, you'll do it?" he asked. She wasn't sure how to answer, but she was aroused and wanted sex with him again—wanted to feel his mouth on her pussy—wanted to feel his thick cock deep inside her. The alcohol was letting down her inhibitions.

"Yes, I'll do what you say," she replied.

Over the table he handed her the bag from the lingerie store. She didn't realize he had brought it in from the car. "Go to the restroom and put this on," he requested.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You'll see. Go on."

She went to a stall in the restroom and took out the lingerie in the bag. It was black teddy with spaghetti straps and a snap crotch. It was actually very pretty despite the tight fitting lace cups for her breasts. She took off her clothes and her underwear and pulled the lace teddy over her head. It fit well and she felt very sexy in the lingerie. She put on her jeans and top, put her old underwear in the bag, and returned to the booth where he sat.

"Does it fit?" he asked.

"Yeah, it fits perfect." she replied.

"Do you like it?" She had to admit she did. And she had to admit it made her feel very amorous. "Yes, I like it—it's very sexy," she said. Then she nodded to the table. "What are these for?" There were two full shot glasses sitting on the table.

"I thought we'd do a shot." He pushed a shot glass towards her and pick up his. She picked up her glass and smelled the tequila. He counted "one, two, three" and they downed the shots. The liquor burned going down her throat and she chased it with her beer.

Within a few minutes, they were on their third beer and the tequila was having its effect. She had a good buzz and all she could think about was the sex they had in the dressing room and the sexy lingerie she was now wearing. She could tell her vagina was wet from excitement and she wondered if he was hard.

He announced "let's go" and they paid the tab and left. Just a mile from their house, he detoured and pulled into a local park. He drove down the long road to a dimly lit parking lot. He backed into a parking spot in the far corner of the lot, out of the light cast by a distance street lamp and almost completely hidden by a huge oak tree.

"Let's get in back," he said, and they climbed into the back seat of their car. "I want to see the teddy I bought. Take off your clothes," he commanded. She unbuttoned her shirt to reveal the black lace cupping her breasts—one nipple escaped out the top of the teddy. She lay back on the seat and he helped her off with her shoes and jeans. It was so crowded in the backseat that he knelt between her legs on the seat, and out of habit she wrapped them around his sides.

He hovered over her and she unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled it off over his head to reveal his chest, his tan muscular arms dimly lit by the distant light. She could smell his cologne and she began to run her fingers through his chest hairs and down his arms.

He leaned into her and began to kiss her neck, following the straps of the teddy down to her breasts. He began to fondle her breasts through the black lingerie and felt her erect nipples underneath the sheer cloth. The teddy's spaghetti straps fell off her shoulders and the sheer fabric fell away from her breasts revealing her erect nipples. He began to suck them, lightly biting each nipple while drawing them into his mouth and flicking them with his tongue.

She began to unbuckle his belt saying, "Take off your jeans," and in one motion he took off both his jeans and underwear, kicking his shoes off inside his pant legs. Without warning he unsnapped the crotch of her new lingerie and entered her with his hard cock. She wasn't expecting him so soon and had to adjust her ass on the car seating, laying back further and raising her legs into the air.

He began to fuck her hard and fast and she knew he would climax within seconds. She was overwhelmed, her head buzzing from the alcohol, her pussy filled with his cock, her own breathing so fast she was unable to catch her breath.

Thrusting deeply, he exploded, his body shaking from the intense pleasure. Finally he withdrew, knelt on the floor of the backseat and began to search her pussy with his finger, finding her labia wet from her own moisture and his cum. He began to masturbate her clit and within seconds she was on the brink of orgasm. She contorted her hips and spread her legs. He found the exact spot and she commanded, "RIGHT...THERE!"

She climaxed—the waves of her orgasm pulsed through her pussy again and again. Her legs finally clamped around his fingers to stop the masturbation—it was too intense and she had to let it subside. "I want you inside me," she moaned. But he hadn't recovered from his orgasm, so with two fingers he entered her wet vagina and began to stroke her. He brought her legs into the air so he could penetrate her as far as his fingers would reach. But after a minute she said, "Stop. Come here."

With a bit of gymnastics, they switched places—she knelt on the car floor while he laid down on the backseat. She began to suck his cock. He was semi-erect at first, but as she began to take him deep into her mouth, he became hard. Once he was erect, she straddled him and lowered herself onto his stiff shaft. In one long thrust he was deep inside her and she began to ride him up and down. He grabbed her breasts and began to massage, then sucked each nipple. She steadied her balance with her hands against his chest.

"You need to cum," she demanded and pounded him harder—deep and fast. He focused on the task and within a few more strokes he climaxed, raising her in the air with his hips so her head grazed on the ceiling of the car. Finally she fell against his chest as his cock went limp inside her.

They were hot and sweaty and the air inside the car was still. The windows were steamed over. She told him she wanted to go home and clean up—after all he had cum inside her three times tonight! They dressed and he drove home. He ran her a hot bath, lit several candles and poured her a glass of wine. While she soaked, he took a shower in their other bathroom. When he came back to their bedroom fully expecting to go to bed, she had moved the candles to their bedside tables and lit several more. She lay on top of the bedspread completely naked.

"You owe me an orgasm," she said at the same time she spread her legs to invite him in. "I want you to take charge...dominate me."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked. She had never made this request before and he wondered if the alcohol was doing the talking. "Yes, I'll do whatever you tell me."

He admired her beautiful body, the candlelight flickering across her breasts and smooth legs. "Hold on a minute," he told her, and went into their closet. He emerged with four of his neckties. He went to each corner of the bed and tied her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. He tied her tight so she couldn't get free, and he tied her legs as far apart as they would go. At one point she warned him he had tied a wrist too tight and he loosened it slightly.

When he was done tying her to the bed, he took off the t-shirt and shorts he had put on after his shower and stood nude next to her outstretched body on the bed. He began to run his fingers from her wrists, down her outstretched arms, across her breasts, down her stomach, and down her legs to her tied ankles. He brought his fingers back up her body and circled her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, then finishing his excursion back to her hands. He repeated this several times, finally settling on her breasts where he began to massage her beautiful mounds of flesh pressed by gravity against her chest. He leaned over and began to suck her nipples, lightly at first, then taking as much breast into his mouth as would fit. He altered between French kissing her and sucking her nipples. Then he began to kiss her abdomen, descending to her pussy where he started to kiss her smooth, hairless region.

He climbed between her legs and started to French kiss her opening. With her legs tied wide apart, he had complete access to her labia, and began to kiss and lick passionately using his tongue to explore the folds of skin in search of her clit. He sucked her labia into his mouth, fondling the skin with his tongue, then slipped his tongue into her pussy as far as it would reach.

She twisted her hips under his mouth trying to position her clit in the right location, but she couldn't move—she was defenseless to his onslaught of passion. Then he took his tongue and began to probe for her clit, licking her up and down and using his fingers to pull her labia apart to gain complete access. He covered her pussy with his mouth and began to suck her clit.

She went wild, trying to pull her legs into the air and free her hands, but she couldn't move as he continued to lick her clit. He could tell he had found the exact spot to drive her mad and began to apply a consistent stroke with his tongue. Her head and shoulders rose off the bed and she announced, "I'M CUMMING!" After a final moment of stroking her clit, the first wave of orgasm exploded through her pussy and she started to moan loudly in unison with each pulse of the climax. "Ahh...ahh...ahh...ahh," she cried out.

"Untie...my...legs...untie me," she commanded, and he untied each leg, then her wrists. As he untied her last arm, she ordered him to make love to her. He mounted her, inserted his hard cock and carefully slid deep inside her wet pussy. She immediately brought her legs around his ass and repeatedly drew him deep inside. She loved the feeling of his thickness inside her after an orgasm and now wanted him to cum for the fourth time that night!

He held himself above her with his arms like a push-up as they thrust in unison. "Can you come again?" she asked. "I think so," he panted, knowing he could. She leaned up and began to kiss him, slipping her tongue into his mouth and drawing his tongue into hers. Her passion heightened his excitement and within seconds he pulled away and cried out, "I'M CUMMING!"

His orgasm was fast and after only a few more thrusts he collapsed beside her, exhausted from the entire evening of passion. She was exhausted too. They had fucked in the store, in the backseat of their car, and now in bed. She was completely spent. She turned on her side and spooned against his body. He pulled a blanket over their shoulders and within minutes they were fast asleep.

iabr2
iabr2
2 Followers