The Dressing Room

Story Info
A young couple exposing and fucking in a dressing room.
857 words
3.86
44.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year, and of course, having lots of sex - to give you a picture, we're both 18 and relatively fit. He's tall with dark features, and I'm petite with dirty blonde hair and a thin frame. We've been into light exhibitionism since we started to fuck, but our most recent experience is the best we've ever had.

It started with a trip to the mall alone. I went in a new store that had opened to try on some clothes, and noticed just how perfect the dressing rooms were. They were well lit with lots of mirrors and a small bench, as all dressing rooms are; but with these, all that was between you and the rest of the fitting rooms was a dark curtain. Not only that, but there were no attendants, you just grabbed your clothes, found one with an open curtain and went in. The minute I went in, I knew I'd be coming back with him - it was just too perfect.

I couldn't resist and had to take some revealing pictures to send to him while telling him about my idea. He was as turned on as I was, so much that he wanted to come back with me within the week! I supported this idea fully, and we set a date.

We came back on a Friday night, when we knew there would be lots of people. We went in and each grabbed something to "try on", as not to be suspicious. I went before he did, and stuck my shoes underneath the curtain and left it open a tad so he knew which one I was in. I couldn't be in there with no preparation for him, though, not a chance.

With the curtain almost halfway open, I stripped in front of the mirror, showing off to myself and making sure that I look good. I hung up all of my clothes on the hook and left my shoes out for him, as I told him I would. I heard my phone vibrate, and it was from him:

"I'm coming in. You better be ready."

And oh, was I. As soon as I read his text, I positioned myself in the sluttiest way I could. I was on my knees on the bench, my ass facing toward the curtain, and my hard nipples pressing against the cold mirror. Anyone that walked past my room and looked in could see me like that, and it made me soaking wet. I stayed like that for about 2 minutes as he made his way over, and by the time I heard his footsteps, I had already started dripping from my cunt down my thighs.

Before he even came in, he could see me, and wanted to show me off. He pulled the curtain completely open and stood there for a minute, admiring my body. I saw him getting hard through his jeans and a man about our age walked past and made no point to hide his stare, seemingly enjoying the view. Then, my boyfriend closed the curtain. He couldn't hold himself back any longer.

"You're so bad," he whispered to me. "I bet you loved being stared at, didn't you?"

As soon as I started to reply, he put two of his fingers in me. He went right for my g spot, and almost made me moan, but I held back.

He stuck in another finger and said "Don't hold back your moan and pretend you aren't about to get fucked. I bet everyone who walked past and saw you knew exactly what was about to go down."

At this point I was so wet that it was on the bench below me, on him, and all over my thighs. If someone came in, they'd see it and know how turned on I was, and that made me even wetter. My boyfriend was determined to make me moan before he fucked me, and when that man is determined, nothing stops him. He started to lick my clit and fingered me perfectly - I couldn't help but let out a moan, even if it got us caught. This was the hottest thing I'd EVER experienced.

When I let out a moan, he stripped totally naked and I grabbed his now throbbing cock immediately. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his lower back and rode him. Sex after that amazing build up was the hottest either of us ever had. I gave him scratches all over his back, and he gave me big hickies covering my chest.

He told me to get off and then pushed me against the wall. We were so close to the curtain, with each thrust it moved a little, exposing my breasts pushed completely against the wall. We had to be stealthy, but knowing we were only separated from the store and out of view by this curtain pushed us both over the edge. I squirted all over him, and soon after he came right inside me.

We'll definitely be going back to that store, frequently.