The Dressing Room

Story Info
Two friends have an experince in the fitting room.
1.8k words
3.58
36.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day I could never forget. I was shopping around at the local mall. As I was walking looking into the different shopping windows I noticed a male friend of mine. His name was Chad. He was very good looking, brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes. He stood about 5'8. The perfect height for me. He also had the best ass in the world. It was very plumped and a nice tan complexion. I knocked on the window to grab his attention. He looked up and had a grin from ear to ear. I guess he was excited to see me. But who wouldn't be. Everyone knew I was a crazy type and loved to do crazy things now matter where I was.

He greeted me at the front door and asked me how I was doing. I told him that everything was going good. He knew I was up to know good when he saw this cheapest grin on my face, and asked me what I had in mind. I told him " oh nothing", with a wink. He knew by that he was in trouble. I took him by the hand and told him that he was going to finish his shopping with me.

Our first stop was the shoe store. I wanted to find a cute pair of sandals. I had my toenails painted and everything. I was looking hot. I was wearing these short jean shorts with a purple thong. With a tight baby blue tank top to match my eyes, with no bra. As I was trying on the sandals, I could see Chad staring at my ass as I bent down. He was looking me up and down; it was really turning me on. I loved all the attention I was getting. I stood up and told him to sit on the bench that was next to us. I put my foot on his leg and ask him if he could please help me with the sandals. While he replied with a yes I slowly opened my legs, knowing his eyes would wonder to where I wanted them to be. And I was exactly right. I looked into his eyes and gave him a quick smile. I took my foot off his leg and ask him how these looked on me and he said they looked great. I went to the register and purchased the sandals. Next store was Macy's.

I wanted to buy something that I could wear everyday but was sexy at the same time. Chad said he would help me out and give his opinion. When we walked in, I saw this gorgeous black short skirt, and a white button down blouse. The shirt appeared to look formfitting. I knew it was the outfit for me. I asked Chad what he thought and he told me to try it on. I went into the last stall. It was huge. There was a chair and a full-length mirror. I slipped into the shirt and blouse. I was looking good. Only problem was the dressing room was a little chilly and my small pink nipples were poking out of the see through white shirt. I quickly took a brush out of my pocketbook and gave my hair a quick brush. If this didn't turn him on I don't know what would. It was turning me on. Before leaving the dressing room, I gave a little swirl in the mirror. He was going to love his.

I quietly called his name. Asking him to come to the door. When he saw my sender body with my nipples poking out, his face turned red and his eyes were combing my body once again. I could see that he was getting hard by the second. I told him to come into the dressing room with me and help me take off my clothes. He was shocked that I had asked him to come into the women's dressing room. However, I could tell he was excited at the same time.

As I seductively walked down the hall into my dressing room. I could tell that we were going to have the rid of a lifetime. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I walked in the dressing room where my clothes were pilled on the chair. Chad walked in behind me and slid the lock to the door. I threw my clothes on the floor and sat down. I asked him what he thought and if I should buy it. He didn't say a word, so I thought it was a NO. He reached over grabbed my hand and pulled me to his sweet luscious lips. He slowly gave me a soft peck. It was driving me crazy I wanted him so bad.

I slowly nibbled on his lower lip, which later turned into me sucking on it. He started to kiss my neck, licking it up and down. As if it was me going down on his hard cock. A little moan escaped out of my mouth. Chad looked into my eyes, put his fingers on my lips, and told me to shhhhhhhh. That I had to be quit for a little bit. I shook my head. I could feel his warm hands running up and down my thigh. I couldn't take it anymore I just wanted to rip my clothes of and just start fucking the shit out of him but I didn't. I held back waiting for what he was going to do next. He gently rubbed my pussy with his middle finger. But to the point were he was teasing me.

Mean while we heard the next-door slam shut, our hearts started to pound but it was a turn on at the same time. We had never done this before and this was going to be a first for us. I whispered in his ear to pull my panties down but he told me no that I wasn't getting what I wanted right now. He unbuttoned my shirt rubbing my tits with the palm of his hand. What could I do I was at his mercy. My nipples were so hard. I wanted to feel his tongue flicking back and forth on them. I grabbed the back of his neck and pushed then to his mouth to my tit. I finally got something I wanted I told him. And he managed to get out you'll get everything and more. I smiled. He through me on the chair then proceeded to get on top of me and straddle my body. I began to rub my fingers side to side over his hard cock that was aching to come out and play. Then I grabbed hold and squeezed tight. Mmmm I can't wait to suck on him.

Mean while Chad took of my white blouse I was sitting there with just my black shirt and thong on. He then stood up and unzipped his pants. Yes, I finally get to do what I have been waiting for. I pulled his pants down to reveal that he had nothing on. I grabbed his huge cock and teased it a little. I lick it up and down, teasing the tip of the head, flicking my tongue back and forth. I looked up to see if he was enjoying it. His eyes met mine and we were in a trace. My hair was up in a pony tail, so he reached up and let my brown hair lose. He grabbed me by the back of the head and told me to suck his cock or I wasn't going to have any fun. So I did as he said. I opened my mouth wide and sucked every inch. I stopped what I was doing, licked my hand, and started to jerk him off at the same time. Twisting my hand as I went up with every suck. With the other hand, I wander to his balls. Rubbing them then reaching back and running my finger up his ass crack. He jumped a little not knowing what I was up to, and having a new experience. I started to giggle. I thought it was funny.

Then I started to deep through his massive cock, until my nose was touching his skin. I heard him moan with ecstasy. I twirled my tongue across the shaft of his cock. As I was coming up I was circling, moving my head in circles and my tongue. As I reached the top, I went down and sucked on his balls, while jerking him off. Not stopping what I wasn't doing. I could feel his balls tighten up and I knew he was going to cum. I put his cock in my mouth and waited for him to explode. I guess he hadn't jerked off today because that shit hit the back of my throat as if it was a cannonball shooting out of a cannon. I look up at him and swallowed his juices. He bent down and jammed his tongue in my mouth. And started to kiss me franticly.

He told me to get my pretty ass off the chair and to turn around. I did as he said. I got up. He hiked up my shirt to see my thong. My shirt was up to my waist, he started to smack my ass softly and then getting harder and harder with each slap. I turned to look I could see his hand print on my ass cheek. He then got down on his knees and began licking and biting my soft ass. I looked into the mirror to see the site. I was liking what I was seeing. I began to rub my clit in circles. I then changed the pace to up and down. I then felt him move my purple panties to the side and licked my ass. I thought I was going to go at the moment. It felt weird but good. My juices were running down my leg. I was so wet. I wanted his cock but I knew I was going to get it until he was ready.

"Chad please fuck me". "I need your cock in me right now". I was shocked he got up through my panties to the fall, turned me around and started to fuck my wet pussy like crazy. He pulled my hair so hard I was looking up at the ceiling. He ran his tongue up my Adams apple, to my chin and back down to the center of my tits. I could feel his balls swinging. His thighs slapping against mine. I don't know how other people could hear us. It was so obvious what was going on. But who the hell cared we didn't. I tried to get out the words that I was going to cum. But he knew because I was moaning so loud. He had to kiss me to keep me to shut me up. My juices then started to run down his cock. I told him I wanted him to cum for me again but this time all over my face. And you did just that. When you were all done, I licked my lips to make sure I got every drop!