The Dressing Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clamped down with my will, and held on, savoring the feel of her skin and the wet tightness she was giving me.

You whispered then in my ear "Please hurry, I want you to come." I asked breathlessly why you wanted me to come so badly. You smiled wickedly at me, and let your new coat fall open. Underneath you were still naked save for a new pair of thigh high boots.

I felt my control slip as you leaned close again to whisper to me. "Because," you said, "once you come I am going to lick her, and you are going to fuck me from behind while I do." That did it. My entire world suddenly collapsed into a white hot tunnel of ecstasy as I came inside Jesse.

Jesse screamed out loud as she felt the sudden rush of heat inside her. Her back arched and her pink nipples rubbed over and over against the wet surface of my car as her entire body bucked against me. Come began to leak out around my cock as I filled her, and you immediately began to lick to exposed skin. My orgasm and Jesse's both seemed to last forever, then suddenly sound and light rushed back in. I had to catch myself and instead leaned over Jesse's body. We lay there together panting, both of us smiling and enjoying the cool rain on our bodies.

I tell you to give me just a moment, and then I will let you at her. As usual, though, you have already taken things in hand. I feel your tongue run down my cock and onto her skin as you kneel down behind me.

And I stand there in the rain, outside, with two almost naked women pleasuring me, and each other, and smile. It has been an exquisite day, and looks to be an even better night.

12