The Drifter

Story Info
Trouble starts when well hung stranger comes to town.
6.4k words
4.1
193.8k
95

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,103 Followers

She kept looking at him and smiling. He had just come into the roadside bar to get a beer and get cool in the AC. He had been hitching for the past 4 hours and he was tired and very hot.

The bar was your typical small town, middle of nowhere, country redneck bar with a combination of farmers and bikers and all around low rent types. The bar was built in kind of a horse shoe shape up against one side, and several small booths and tables filled the rest of the place. There was a tiny dance floor and a couple of pool tables in the back. He was seated at the end of the bar farthest from the door. He never liked to have his back to a door just in case. The trucker that he had been riding with had let him off at the Highway 4 and 21 crossroads just outside when the trucker started to turn east. The drifter was headed for California. Someday. Eventually. In time.

She was seated directly across the bar from him just below the large flat-screen showing the latest ESPN news. He had noticed her several times as she got up from her place at the bar and walked past him toward the back. She was about 25, maybe 26. Hard to tell. She was wearing a short blue jean skirt that showed off some good legs. She had on a small halter top that was struggling to hold her big tits in place. She was a typical, Mid-western corn fed farm girl with wide hips and big boned. She was attractive, blond, dumb, way too impressed with herself, and looking to cause some trouble.

During the time, he had been sitting there nursing his beer and cooling off in the AC, she had come and gone to the back, but always returned to her bar stool, and smiled at him with a coy, come-hither stare. There weren't that many people in the bar. It was still only about 5 in the afternoon. It would still be light for several hours at this time of the summer. He had no place to go and nothing to do, so maybe she might be worth a run. At worst, she might let him sleep on her floor if he played his cards right.

He thought this to himself as she once more crossed by him toward the back. He was focused on the TV as some spray painted sportscaster blabbed on about the Yanks and the Red Sox. He was thinking about buying another beer when he noticed her walk back around the bar. He noticed the way her short skirt flipped up in the back as her wide hips swayed and her big tits shifted in her skimpy top. She sat on her stool, and picked up her drink. As she raised the glass to her glossy bubble-gum pink lips, she peered at him over the top of the glass with a wicked look in her eye.

He didn't like that look. She was up to something, and he felt the danger coming from behind him. He was about to throw his money on the bar and leave, but it was too late.

"Hey, motherfucker! What you looking at?"

The drifter turned and looked over his shoulder at the two men standing behind him with rage in their eyes.

"Do you mean me?"

"Yeah asshole, I mean you! What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"Nothing man! What's the problem?"

"You are making eyes at my woman, and it's gonna stop right now."

"Hey, I am just sitting here drinking my beer and trying to stay cool."

"Well, mister cool man, I seen you look at her. I seen her smile at you. That don't play around here."

"Hey man, I'm sorry! No offense! I don't want any trouble, okay."

"Too late, motherfucker! Trouble's here!"

The drifter turned slowly around on his stool and faced the two men. The boyfriend was a stocky, beefy guy about 5'11". He looked strong, but he also looked fat and drunk. The guy behind him was tall and thin, but carried a pool cue in his hand. What few people that were in the bar were staring in their direction. The room was silent except for George Jones croaking on the jukebox.

"Hey Ron, back off. I don't want a fight in here!" the female bartender said behind the drifter.

"Shutup, bitch! I'm gonna kick this guy's ass," the boyfriend yelled at the bartender.

"Look mister, we don't have to do this," the drifter said slowly.

"Oh yeah, we do," the boyfriend said.

The drifter noticed the boyfriend shift his weight to get more balance. He was getting ready to throw a punch. The tall guy took a step back to give the boyfriend more room. The boyfriend telegraphed his punch long before he actually threw it. The punch was a wild, wide looping swing, and the drifter easily stepped inside of it and blocked it with his left arm. At the same time, he brought his open right hand directly into the boyfriend's nose. He felt the nose cartilage crumble and break under his hand as the boyfriend's nose exploded in shower of blood and snot. As soon as the right landed, the drifter had dropped his left shoulder and brought his fist up from somewhere around his knees. The left upper-cut caught the boyfriend square on the chin with a hard pop, and his head snapped back. Good-night! The boyfriend was out on his feet, and he crashed to the floor in a heap.

The tall guy was caught completely by surprise, but he tried to bring the pool cue up to swing it. The drifter kicked out his right boot and it landed in the tall man's stomach. The tall man went flying backward, and crashed into a table behind him. He fell back over the table and landed on the pool cue which snapped in half. The tall man slowly climbed to his feet, and turned around. He was shaken and a little stunned, but he still had one end of the broken cue in his right hand. He started swinging it back and forth as he approached the drifter. The drifter quickly did a round house kick that caught the tall guy right in the face and sent him crashing to the floor again. He quickly grabbed the hand with the pool cue, and delivered three rapid short jabs into the tall guy's face and he was out.

The whole fight had taken about 30 seconds at most, and the two men lay broken on the floor. The entire room was still except for George Jones singing. No one moved or said anything. The drifter turned around to look at the bartender, and she just looked at him with fear in her eyes. It was time to go and fast. He reached under his stool and picked up his knapsack and threw it over his shoulder. He put a five down on the bar and headed for the door. He crossed out into the late afternoon heat and headed across the gravel parking lot. He was going to head down the road toward the Interstate and hoped to catch a ride before the police came, or the two guys woke up and came looking for him. He was halfway across the lot, when a voice called out for him.

"Hey, where you going?"

He looked over his shoulder and saw the girl running after him. Her big tits bouncing with every step she took. She stopped about 10 feet from him. She ran her fingers through her hair, moving it out of her eyes. Her eyes were a very clear blue.

"Where you going?" she asked again.

"I am getting the fuck out of here. When they come too, they are going to kill me."

"You from around here?"

"No. I am headed for the Interstate. Just passing through."

"I'll give you a ride. That is my truck over there," she said pointing at a late model Ford pick-up parked in front of the bar.

"I thought you were with the dumbasses."

"I am, but what you did in there was so hot! Wow! I have never seen anything like that. Where'd you learn that?"

"The Marines. So you are going to give me a ride to the freeway?"

"Yeah. Sure. Come on."

She turned and started for the pickup. He watched her ass move and her tits bounce as she ran for the truck. Well, he could do much worse and he had to get out of here now. So... He followed her toward the truck, threw his knapsack into the back, and climbed in. She put the key in and turned it. The big V-8 roared to life and she threw it into reverse. The truck shot back into the gravel lot and skidded to a halt. Then she threw it into drive and punched the gas, and the truck went screaming out of the lot and onto the highway barely missing an oncoming car.

He quickly looked at her to see what other scary automotive trick she was going to try, and his eyes stayed there. She was smiling a great big grin as the hot dry air blew through her hair. Her sizable chest was rising and falling in excitement, and her nipples were pushing through the thin material of her halter like two pencil points. She was turned on by all of this. He was riding with a nut-job!

"So what is your name?" she yelled over the roaring engine as they flew down the highway.

"Hank. How's about you?"

"Linda," she said as she turned her head and smiled at him. She was actually pretty with her blond hair, blue eyes and white smile. Pretty in a trailer park kind of way. "So, Hank, where you from?"

"No where around here. Just drifting through on my way West."

"Where you headed too?"

"California, eventually. But right now just taking my time, seeing the country."

"I want to go to California someday. See the beach and the movie stars."

"Who were those guys back there?"

"One is my husband and the other is his best friend, Tom."

"One of those guys is your husband," Hank said unbelievingly, "and I kicked his ass and you are giving me a ride? Why?"

"He deserved it. He's an SOB, the cheap cocksucker."

The drifter just stared at her amazed. Her body was highlighted by the setting sun. The wind was blowing through her hair, her big tits straining against her tiny top, and the short skirt riding up on those sexy thighs. He knew he was going to fuck her. No doubt. But the fact that she would fuck him after he beat her husband up just floored him. Well, not his problem.

They were flying down the state highway 21 about 80 mph headed north for Interstate 70 and a little town called Grainfield, Kansas. They were about 60 miles away, and he wondered if she really was going to drive him all the way there. He settled back and enjoyed the view and the wind blowing through the rolled down window. The vista in every direction was flat and dusty in the late summer sun. They were in farm land -- big farms and there were few houses anywhere. She reached over and slipped a disk into the CD player, and Nirvana came blasting out of the speakers. She smiled at him again, and he just watched as her tits bounced up and down every time she hit a bump in the road. After they had been driving for about 20 minutes, the truck started to slow down, and she reached over and turned the music down.

"Hey, you mind if I pull over and take a pee? There are no gas stations for miles."

"Sure, whatever you need to do." Hank offered.

"Great. There is a place up ahead that is kind of private."

She slowed down and turned onto a small dirt road. The truck bounced and jerked as it hit every pot hole in the road, and her tits did the same thing. They were bouncing so much that he wondered if she ever hurt herself as they flew around on her chest. After about a mile, she pulled off the dirt road into a small stand of trees, and cut the engine. It suddenly became very quiet. For several moments, they just sat there in silence and listened. All you could hear was the wind blowing thru the trees and sound of water running.

"Where the water sound coming from?" he asked.

"Oh, that is the Smoky Hill River. That is on the other side of those trees. I love it here. It is about the only place I know around here that makes you feel like you are somewhere else and not in Kansas."

They sat there some more and the silence grew. He knew she wanted him to make the first move, but he was going to wait for her. He had all the time in the world. She looked at him, and licked her glossy pink lips with the tip of her tongue.

"Didn't you need to pee?" he asked.

She smiled and blushed. "So how did you learn all the fighting stuff? That was awesome!"

"You ever heard of the Army Rangers?" She shook her head yes. "I was in the Marine version of that. We learned all kinds of things including fighting hand to hand."

"Were you in Iraq?"

"No, I was in Afghanistan. For a little while. I got kicked out of the Marines."

"Why?" she asked hanging on his every word.

"My buddy and I were caught in a fire-fight outside of Kabul. We had been sent in by a shit-for-brains captain. He sent us in without enough cover or backup, and several people died for nothing. My buddy died and I got wounded. I was in the hospital for several weeks. I was really lucky. But when I got released from the hospital, I got sent back to my unit. The first thing I did was find that captain, and kick his ass. I was thrown in the brig, and given a dishonorable discharge."

"Wow. Do you have scars?"

"Yeah."

"Can I see them?"

He pulled his t-shirt over his head and turned his torso away from her. On his left side, she could clearly see three circular scars grouped together and a long jagged scar running down his side. The scar tissue was a pale color that stood out against the almost bronze color of his sun-baked skin. With her finger-tips, she lightly traced the outline of each scar. After a couple of moments, he leaned back in the seat. She could not help but notice his hard pecks and flat washboard stomach. Her fingers continued to trace his body, drifting across his flat stomach and up to his well-developed chest. He took her hand and pulled her to him. His mouth hungrily sought hers, and his tongue pushed deeply into her mouth. She threw her arms around him tightly, and he could feel her big tits mash against his chest. She groaned deep in her throat as she kissed him back savagely. She tasted like whiskey and cigarettes and bubble gum all rolled together. Their tongues dueled with each other as their passion grew. Finally, she pushed against him breaking the kiss. Her eyes were wild with passion as her hands went for the snap and zipper on his jeans. When they were both open, she reached inside his pants searching for his cock. What she found inside his pants surprised the fuck out of her.

She had quickly found a hard thick muscle of flesh, and she smile thinking that Hank's cock was sizable, and this was going to be a very nice fuck. But as she tried to pull his pants snake out, it just kept on coming.

"What have you got in there?" she asked as she struggled with his pants.

Hank took his thumbs and hooked them in his waistband pushing his pants down his thighs while he raised his ass off the seat. His giant hard muscled thick cock came springing out of hiding and almost hit her in the face.

"Holy Jesus!" Linda mumbled as she looked in awe at the giant phallic in front of her. Hank's cock was huge. It was over 11 inches long and as thick as his wrist. It was topped by a large mushroom shaped head that was already leaking pre-cum from the piss slit.

"Good God! That is the biggest cock I have ever seen," she marveled as she began to gently stroke it with both of her hands. Hank just sat there enjoying the feel of her soft hands and her awe of his cock. He gently put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her down toward his cock. She didn't resist at all as her mouth came in contact his massive cock. Her tongue darted out and licked the pre-cum off his giant head. Then she slowly began to run her tongue around the head, licking and licking covering the top of his dick with her hot saliva. When she had the head completely coated and wet, she brought it to her lips and sucked it into her mouth. The sheer width of his cock stretched her lips so wide that she could barely get his dick into her mouth. Slowly, she worked on his cock moving her head back and forth. Inch by inch, she managed to work more and more his giant dick into her mouth. Hank leaned back as he watched this horny, over-sexed wife try and suck his giant cock into her hot little mouth. She was good. No doubt. He sighed and closed his eyes as she managed to get 4 to 5 inches of steel hard cock into her mouth. Her saliva drooled out of her mouth and ran down the sides of his cock, where her hands were continuing to stroke his massive penis up and down. Finally, after several minutes, she lifted her sore jaws off his towering dick and took a deep breath.

"God, you are so thick I don't know if I can get you up my pussy," she panted as she looked at the column of male meat sway before her eyes.

"Let's see. I bet we can." The drifter said as he pushed her back toward the driver side. She leaned back against her door, and he brought her legs up on the seat. As she stared into his face, he reached up under her short skirt, found the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. He tossed them on the floor of the truck and raised the hem of her skirt. Slowly, a very pink and very wet pussy came into view. She was a natural blond with a little landing strip of hair just above her clit. Ever where else she was smooth as silk. He took her legs and placed them on each side of his body. This caused her pussy lips to split and widen, and he could see just how wet and hot she was. It seemed as though there was steam rising from her cunt, and it was suddenly very hot in the cab of the truck. He put his index finger in his mouth and covered it with his spit. Then he slowly slid his finger up her hot wet channel. She tilted her head back and moaned softly as his finger pushed deep into her burning cunt.

"God, you are soaking wet. This won't be tough at all. I am going to enjoy fucking your tight little cunt," the drifter said as pulled his finger out of her sizzling cunt and licked off her cream. He moved forward on the seat between her legs. She stared in amazement as the thick column of flesh waved and bobbed across the seat seeking the heat of her inviting pussy. The sheer size of him was overwhelming.

"Oh please go slow!" she pleaded.

"I am not going to hurt you, I promise."

Hank took his giant prick in his hand and began to rub the large head up and down the wet, smooth lips of her hot pussy coating the head with her juices. He rubbed the head up and down her juicy slit several times always paying close attention to her rock hard clit. He nudged it and rubbed it on every upstroke of his cock until she was whining in protest.

"Oh Fuck, put it in!! Oh I want you so bad. Come on FUCK ME!!!"

He placed the giant head between her wet cunt lips and slowly pushed forward. The great head slowly moved forward pressing against the tight mouth of her burning cunt. She could feel the pressure build as the big head pressed against her hot fuck hole. The head seemed too big to fit inside her famished cunt, when suddenly, the muscles at the mouth of her cunt gave way and three inches of thick hard cock buried itself in her warm buttery cunt.

"UUUNNNHHHHH!" she groaned at the sudden intrusion. The pressure on her insides was amazing. Even with only three inches of his surging cock inside her, she felt stuffed. How was she going to get more of him inside her pussy?

Hank was an expert at making small cunts open up to his giant cock. It just took a little time and patience, and soon she would be like a bitch in heat begging for his huge pussy pleaser. He let the head of his cock rest where it was for a few moments until her pussy adjusted to his girth. Then he slowly began to rock his hips back and forth. She watched in fascination as slowly inch by inch of Hank's long thick cock disappeared into her steaming pussy. Her pussy squeezed around tightly his big cock and her cunt muscles seemed to trying to pull more of his prick into her. The drifter fucked her nice and slow, feeding another inch into her pussy every few thrusts and she started to cum almost at once. She was so stretched by his massive dick that all the folds inside her pussy seem to be completely smoothed out. He was touching her in places she didn't know she had. At first her orgasms seemed mild, but as he pressed more and more cock into her, the orgasms got bigger. The angle of his thrusts caused his cock to rub against her pulsing clit on each stroke in or out. The combination of clit and vagina stimulation was driving her insane with lust. His cock met resistance at eight inches, and he stopped moving his hips. He wasn't even lying of top of her; he was still between her thighs about 3 inches away. She was sweating and breathing heavy, but she looked like she was in heaven.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,103 Followers
12