The Drifter in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at once therapy and seduction, foreplay that both aroused and relaxed, slowly making the weariness fade and reawakening the dormant desire. She tried to move and found she could, locking her legs behind his back, intending to squeeze him hard and lever her hips forward, but barely able to maintain the grip. Her hands slowly inched up her torso, meeting his hands and moving over and under them, alternately caressing them and herself. She lingered on her own stiff nipples, welcoming his touch when his hands followed hers, while at the same time lamenting that he had not yet began to thrust into her sopping hole. She pinched her nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pulled at it, but only moaned her pleasure when the Navigator did likewise to the other, only with more intensity. She didn't yet have the strength to squeeze as hard as she wanted to be squeezed. His ministrations up to that point had sated her appetite for gentleness, and she craved a more heavy-handed treatment.

He leaned forward, pressing in with more of his weight and pushing her legs towards her shoulders. She welcomed it, tried to pull him farther into herself, ignoring the pain as the comfortable extent of her flexibility was reached and then surpassed. She wished that she could both wrap her legs around him and spread them wide, unable to choose between more skin to skin contact and greater access to her vagina. Finally, he began a rhythmic thrusting, agonizingly slow by her reckoning, but giving him what he wanted. The rhythmic pulses began to shoot through her muscles, timed to his thrusts, this time allowed to move. The Navigator felt what must be his own orgasm approaching, and for the first time in the span of a normal man's lifetime, he felt true surprise as Sinaya suddenly found the strength to pull her body up to his and lock arms and lips onto him.

As he released the flood of his semen deep into her womb, he felt her tongue entering his mouth in an attempt to mimic and reciprocate the connection they had below. As much of their flesh as was possible was pressed together, her arms and legs around his body, his arms clenched around her back, their mouths meeting in a nearly painfully intense kiss. The warmth shooting inside her set off her own orgasm, a single climax seeming to originate from deep inside of her and spreading throughout her body as a flood instead of a wave, every part of her eventually reaching the same level of ecstasy before the feeling receded. The Navigator opened his mind to her at that moment, connecting completely with her while his own body went through the pale imitation that is a man's orgasm. Still, as she felt his pleasure as well, a second orgasm convulsed through her, her muscles tired but now completely unrestrained. They both felt pain as they came down from the high point together, each having squeezed the other with strength they couldn't have managed voluntarily. For a confused moment, each felt two heartbeats, two minds, two bodies and sets of lungs drawing in shaky breaths. They stared at each other's faces, and didn't know which face belonged to which mind. Then they slept, bodies still locked, and the confusion of identities sorted itself out before they woke.

The power of the Drifter eventually faded, and after many tense hours, order was restored on the two ships. The Navigator returned to his position at the helm of the Helios, and the crew of the Selene, though confused, resumed their long sleeping vigil. The only difference was the still-ravenous desire that burned between the doctor's thighs, as the Navigator found himself unable to undo what he had done. A cocktail of drugs, some of her own and some of Cho's, had allowed her to function enough to medically evaluate everyone before they went back into their comatose slumbers, but barely. At intervals, she had asked each of the men to pleasure her for a few minutes, not surrendering completely to what her greedy vagina demanded, but keeping the need from overwhelming her senses. She doubted she could experience any more orgasms, but somehow she still needed to be stimulated. She attempted to go about her duties with dignity, even while she was unclothed under her lab coat and several loads of semen ran down her thighs, mixed even then with the liquid evidence of her arousal.

No one thing could satisfy her for long, either. The simple, animal act of sex, which left her drenched with each of their emissions was at first enough, followed by her taking each eager shaft in her mouth in turn, to feel the perverse joy of being made to serve another and swallowing everything they had in order to feel a part of them inside her. The computer technician relented to her demands to receive oral pleasure, giving her the opposite thrill of imposing on another and forcing them. She ground her hips into his face and reveled in the knowledge that she tasted of other men to him, the psychology of humiliating her lover equally as effective as the feeling of his tongue stroking her clitoris. Yet within a half hour of that, she needed the closeness of being hugged closely and kissed with passion, needed tender caresses on her breasts and buttocks. Later still, her vagina sore, she demanded that they enter her until-then virgin anal passage, the pain and feeling of intense fullness causing her to shudder and shiver with each slow thrust until she felt the familiar pumping of sperm in a new but still adequate way. Her body demanded a man inside of her nearly every fifteen minutes, and she supplied them as well as she could. Finally, she was done with her medical obligations, and settled into the preservative fluids in the hibernation tank, letting the sedatives in the IV line overcome her for some much-needed rest. A sinking feeling came over her as the soporifics killed the rampant lust only moments before she lost consciousness; she knew she would wake up eventually, and she knew with almost certainty that the desire would be there again when she did.

12