The Drive

Story Info
The long drive home from the airport.
846 words
4.15
19.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk down the exit from the plane seeing you looking so beautiful. I want you so bad, as we embrace feeling your soft skin and hard nipples pressing against me. I want to take you right then and there making passionate love to you. Collecting my luggage leaving the airport lobby thinking "What a long drive we have ahead of us, plus there isn't really any place on the highway home to pull off safely and make love to you.

Letting you guide me outside cause you're the one who parked and know where the car is. I see a long stretch limo and tell you "Man that's the way to go home after a long trip, with you in the back with me." You smile at me leading me to the limo, saying welcome home Master time to relax after your long trip.

The driver opens the door letting us get in, and then he puts luggage away in the trunk. The limo pulls away you pour us some drinks and cuddle up next to me saying, "Master I have missed you so much, and you didn't want me to drive after a long week away and hours of being in the air.

I stroke your cheek pulling your faces tell our lips kiss long and sensual. I pull away telling you I love you, cause your always thinking of ways to surprise me. You have closed your eyes and lean into my embrace. I softly blow into your ear. You shiver as you melt when I howl into you're your ear and it goes to your core of your spirit.

I smile watching every part of you come alive with sexual desire. Climbing across my lap with a pleading look in your eyes that says "I need you Master so bad PLEASE." I answer to your plead reaching out pulling you to my lips again. This is all the answers you need as you hungrily kiss me with your hands are all over my chest unbuttoning my shirt. After my shirt is removed your lips trail down my chest. You unbuckle and remove the rest of my clothes quickly removing yours.

You hit a button and the seat moves and becomes almost like a bed. Looking into my eyes you tell me how much you love me kissing me and begin to make gentle love to me.

Your lips and finger are all over me, driving me wild with lust. I moan out loud when your lips close around the head of my cock. I almost cumm when your lips completely close around the base of my cock. It feels so awesome to be home again. I watch you make love to my cock until I explode deep inside your mouth feeling you suck me dry.

You continue to suck my cock keeping it rock hard and full of desire for your pussy, which I know is dripping wet with juices I can almost and have got to taste.

I lift your face up and kiss you tasting what you have pulled from my cock. I tell you Master is going to suck His wet pussy as I slide lower making you straddle my face. Looking up into your swollen pussy I tell you, God you look ready to cumm in a big wave the first time my tongue touches your pussy lips. I feel you shiver like you always do before you cumm in a big wave. Changing my mind and shocking you by biting into your inner thighs as you grab my head and cumm all over my face screaming Oh yes Master please Yes OHHHHHHHHHH. You cumm so hard and long that after I release my teeth and begin licking the juices from deep inside your pussy, you cumm over and over again.

But instead of draining my kitten this sets you on fire even more, turning you into my wild slut who can't get enough. Knowing you want to fuck my cock so bad, I let you slip that dripping pussy down my chest to drive it down on my hard cock. You ride up and down on me tell you cumm so much you can't hold yourself up no more.

Turning you over and drive my cock deep into your pussy. I fuck you like a raging bull tell it's so hot and we're sweating and I howl loud as I cumm deep inside of you that sets you off in another wave. I fall back and pull you to my embrace just holding you close telling you I love you so much.

After we start to catch our breathes I begin to looking into the back of the limo, liking what I see and begin to get a very wicked grin as some very kinky ideas start to form in my head. Seeing that look in my eyes and smile, you start to get excited nervous knowing yes it is a long drive home and long cause you told the driver to take the long way home.