The Drive

Story Info
Husband and wife discover flashing truckers a fun game.
1.1k words
4.48
78.4k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story I'm about to tell happened shortly after my husband Tim and I married. My parents own a house just a block from the beach, and Tim and I would routinely make the two hour drive on the weekends to visit. The drives there were usually boring, and I would often doze off while Tim drove. Quite often I would feel Tim's hand on my leg, and occasionally he'd get a little frisky and move his hand to my pussy for some fun, which I usually welcomed.

One particular time, we were driving out for the weekend and I had on my cover-up over my bikini and as usual I was dozing off. I felt Tim's hand on my leg, which brought me slightly from my sleep. As I felt his hand rubbing my thigh, I opened my eyes slightly to see a truck driving next to us. Initially I didn't think much of it until I felt Tim start to rub my thigh gradually higher. I realized that the truck next to us was keeping pace with us and might be seeing what Tim was doing. It actually turned me on knowing that this stranger - whoever it was - was watching, and that Tim must have known and must have been enjoying it as well.

As I laid there I remained turned with my eyes closed and could feel Tim's hand push under my cover-up and he begin rubbing my pussy through my bikini bottoms. Although I was completely clothed, I felt partially naked as this stranger was most likely watching. Surprisingly it turned me on. We lost pace with the truck after a short time, but Tim continued to rub my pussy and bring me to a much anticipated orgasm. Needless to say we had to stop at a rest area and had sex while stopped in a distant parking spot.

Although Tim and I didn't talk about it over the weekend, I thought about the drive up and the thought of Tim allowing a strange trucker to look in on us and how turned on I was from it. I couldn't wait for the drive home.

On the day we were to drive back home, we spent the day at the beach. As we began the drive home Sunday evening, I took my wet bikini off. But instead of changing into my panties and bra, I decided to remain naked under my sundress. You really couldn't see anything I guess, but it made me feel naughty and sexy and I was hoping that Tim would catch on that I was kind of horny.

It didn't take long before I started to doze off on the drive home. I had just fallen asleep when I felt Tim's hand on my leg. My eyes remained closed as Tim began to slowly and softly rub my leg. As he was rubbing my leg, I could hear the rumble outside and opened my eyes just enough to see a truck keeping pace with us again. My pulse slowly began to increase as the thought of Tim rubbing my leg with my bare pussy just inches away from full view. My arousal grew as I felt Tim's hand slowly moving closer up my leg until I felt his fingers brushing against my bare pussy. I was extremely turned on and extremely wet!

I wasn't sure how far Tim was going to go knowing that some stranger was watching. I then felt his hand push my dress up so that my pussy was now exposed. Looking through squinted eyes I could see that the guy driving the truck was indeed staring down into our car. My eyes closed as I felt Tim run his hand down my legs a few times and then back up my stomach under my sundress. I arched my back allowing Tim to push my sundress up as he grabbed my exposed breasts and massaged them and pinched my nipples.

My nearly naked body was now fully exposed to this stranger as my husbands hands ravaged me. Tim's hand then move down from my breasts to my pussy and his finger met my pussy. His finger began rubbing my clit and then I felt him enter me. His fingers were coated with my juices as he withdrew them and again began rubbing my clit. I arched my back and briefly pushed my pelvis to his fingers and then jumped as my body was hit with an intense orgasm. I couldn't believe how fast the orgasm hit me. I wriggled in my reclined seat as my husband's strong hand exposed my nearly naked body to this stranger who was watching us in one of our most intimate moments.

Coming down from my very intense orgasm, I turned to look at Tim and was shocked to see his cock out of his shorts. Immediately I leaned over his lap and took his hard cock in my hand and began sucking it. Tim had gotten me so turned on and I wanted to satisfy him the same. As I began sucking him, I could feel him reach back and pull my sundress up. His hand was reaching to my pussy from behind. I readjusted myself so that my butt was off the seat to allow him better access. Tim then pulled my sundress up all the way to my shoulders.

As I eagerly sucked his cock, I could feel his hand move back down my back to my ass. I could still hear the sound of the truck next to us and discovered a new found excitement of showing off to this stranger. With my knee on the seat I arched my back so that the trucker must have had quite a view. Tim's fingers were pushing into my pussy and he had worked one finger into my ass at the same time. I was near another orgasm when all of the sudden I felt the warm feeling of Tim's cum hitting the back of my throat and tongue.

I continued sucking Tim, wanting every last drop of his cum and wishing the moment wouldn't end. But Tim was done as he withdrew his fingers from my bottom. I sat back on my seat and heard the sound of the truckers horn. I looked up at him, smiled and waved and then we pulled away from him.

Our little exhibitionism during our drives was quite fun and became a routine for most of our trips. We both found it extremely exciting in a fun safe way. Unfortunately it came to an end when we started giving our neighbor Bob a ride.