The Drive

Story Info
An erotic drive along a sparcely travled road.
1.9k words
4.27
28.6k
10
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jellogrl
jellogrl
121 Followers

The Drive.

We're driving in the warmth of a bright, spring day, and I smile to you from the back seat, my lips; crimson with lipstick, stretch wide as I mirthfully gaze to your refection in the rear view mirror. The tassels of my hair gleam in the light, long and black and I playfully bat my eyelashes at you, their dark lengths, further enhanced by the sheen of a smoky eye shadow. Briefly, I glance outside the window, unable to help myself from grinning, I feel fully at ease as you guide the vehicle at a meandering pace, down the tree lined, road. I'm happy; happy as I've ever been. I'm smooth all over, pale legs; waxed, I've nice clothes,amazingtits and a man that I adore...I feelsexy.

We hit a small bump in the scantly traveled road; a pothole, and though cradled in a lacy bra beneath my in my little, black dress, my large breasts bounce with heft, the view of them, entrancing the eyes of the man sitting beside me. The man ogles my swaying chest, he's nervous, I can tell, but I also know that he's met our requirements; he's comethisfar and to do that, he must be ready to explore and extremely horny.

My green eyes gaze sideways to the man; I cross my legs, purposefully slow, the hem of my black thigh-highs, exposed as I drape my leg. Black heels with ankle straps clad my feet and my toned calve, bulges against my knee as my foot casually touches his lower leg. For a few seconds the man and I lock eyes and I smile to him, my lips, warm, inviting andseductive.

A moment later, the man withdraws his wallet and from the back seat, he slips three paper bills to you; twenties, fifties, hundreds, Idon'treally care, all I know is that it goes tous, to keep me beautiful for you and to keep usbothsexually satisfied. Again, you look to me in the rear view mirror; you nod. "Okay baby, go ahead."

I smile wide as I move in the back seat, turning to face the man, I lean forward and place a soft kiss on your cheek and give a little lip-tug to the lobe of your ear; my reassurance and promise to you that no matter what transpires between me and this horny man...anyother man for that matter, my commitment is toyouand youalone.

I snuggle up to the man and nuzzle his cheek with a light graze of my lips, for a moment he does the same and I think we're going to share a romantic kiss, instead his hand goes immediately to my chest and squeezes. I feel the clutching pressure of his warm, hand as he kneads my breast, and from his our previous correspondences with him, I know him to be a"tit man"and I wore this low cut dress, just for him.

Softly, I kiss along the man's neck and my hand goes to his crotch, gently palming it, I feel his stiff cock through his trousers.

"Oh!"the man groans.

Slowly I rub; the teasing tips of my fingers gently massaging his balls. In anticipation, the man undoes his belt and unfastens the fly of his pants and soon I feel his cock-skin slide within the stroking grip of my hand."Oh, god, yess...please!"The man closes his eyes, smiling, as sexual-sensations tickle his dick.

Again, I adjust myself in the seat lowering my face to the man's lap. I pull my hair aside from my face and glance to you as you adjust the rear view mirror to watch my lips. I kiss the man's cock as if it were the lips of a lover. Half engulfed between their pillowy softness, my thick lips slip and suckle on his cockhead, already, his precum flows to coat my lipstick. With a press of his hips, the man's cock slips further into my mouth, my tongue writhes along the underside of his fleshy girth as he fills my orifice, his cockhead bulging the inside of my pale cheek.

"Ahh...god!"He groans aloud.

I tease the man's cock with long, warm, mouth-strokes and a suckling noise emanates from my lips as I take his throbbing hardness into the depths of my throat, his cockhead pressing along the roof of my mouth, and bending along my oral curve. Already I taste the saltiness of cum as his viscous fluid coats my massaging tongue.

"Ohh, ah god, I gotta...I gotta stop, I can't hold out. I want pussy, I want your pussy so bad, girl."

Giggling and smiling I slurp loudly as I withdraw the man's cock from my hungry lips, a drip of precum glistening upon my chin.

He caresses my cheek as I smirk to him. "Sure, if that's what you want honey."

I return my rounded bottom to the seat and hike my snug dress, even as I lay back with parted thighs the man eagerly mounts me, his trousers hastily tugged only to his knees. I'm horny for him, eager to feel him inside me. My smooth nethers are soft against his rigid touch, my pussy is warm and wet andoh, so willing to be taken. With my heeled feet against his hips, the man reaches between us and guides the fleshy-bulb of his cock against my eager slit.

You slow the car to a crawl and watch for a moment as the man's ass flexes and my eyes, wince as I feel his cock nudge into my body.

"Uahh!" The man and I groan in pleasured unison.

Within three slow thrusts, the man is buried to the hilt inside me, the flesh of his abdomen pressing against my spread thighs."Ahh...yeahh, ahh."the man expresses his pleasure as he lurches atop me, his shoed feet; pressed against the inside door panel, gaining him the leverage needed to drive into me hard. I drape an arm over the man's back and though I'm instinctually tempted to run my hand though his hair, I resist; I don't want to mess it up--he's married and has to go home to his family without appearing,well... toodisheveled.

"Mmm, you feel so--good, honey."I whisper aloud. The compliment seems a rare accolade to him and even as I say it, the man moans a pleasured reply and buries his flush face into the cleavage of my jiggling chest.

My hips rock; and I feel the girth of him, so wedged inside me, and relish the sensation of his firm grip as he squeezes upon my shoulders. Unable to safely navigate our path, you pull the vehicle to the side of the road, the man barely notices as you turn around to watch us. Even as my body bounces with the man's every lustful heave, I look to you, my emerald eyes sparkling with adoration.

"Uhh...Uhhh..."The man's groans beckon with urgency as his hips wiggle between my legs, and with the length of them, I squeeze him tight to me. His pelvisbucksand my tummy undulates to match his sexual rhythm."Ahh...ahh, I'm gonna cum! Auh..gaWd!"

Your aroused expression is the last thing I see as I gently close my eyes. I feel a quick series of thrusts into me, then, a single,overpoweringly, strong one, as the man's cock throbs in pulsing orgasm. His cock, spasms;ejaculating, even as his drooling mouth groans, muffled against the soft mounds of my chest. Still, I hold him tight, my hips rising to meet and mash with his. Thrusting further, the man continues to cum, his cockshaft; glazed and glistening, with a mixed sheen of his jizz and theslickof my pussy.

"Ohh...god, ohh."

"Mmm, yeah, that's it baby...get it all out honey, it's okay."I whisper to him, encouraging him withcoddlingaffection. Lazily, I open my eyes, caressing the man's bare ass, I look to you again and smile happily.

The man's orgasmic moans gradually fade to soft whimpers of pleasure. Little by little, his cock softens and as he slips from my body, he looks to me, leaning over me, he smiles...genuinelysurprised I think, and perhaps even tad fearful of the intensity of his orgasm. I caress his tummy with my hand and feel the tackiness of our shared cum and lubrication on his skin.

The man's smile fades, his demeanor shifts and for a moment, I wonder;perhapsas he gazes to the dark succubus beneath him, the sexual demon that even now bears the viscous fruit of his lust with in her, if it is a tumultuous expression of,"What the hell have I done?",that now replaces his smile as he parts his body from me.

Leaning up, I grin assuredly to the man and gently caress his cheek."It's okay baby, discretion is assured, you'll never need worry with us, alright?"

The man's only reply is a simple nod and a half-smile...we know that he feels guilty and confused, it's normal. His cock slated of its dire need to cum, the man returns it to his pants, even as I clean my inner thighs and pussy of his male residue with a towel you've playfully tossed to us.

As you turn to resume our drive along the road ahead, the man tucks in his pants and I pull my skirt down and adjust my clothing. I snuggle up to the man, holding him, caressing him, knowing you are keeping a vigilant eye upon us even as I press my sensuous lips to his jaw line. My hand drifts to once more to his cock; teasing fingers, gently raking the fabric of his pants, caressing him as we drive just a little further.

Once more, you pull over as we see a familiar car parked off the shoulder ahead, and after coming to a stop, I kiss the man on the lips and smile affectionately. "I had wonderful time honey, I hope you did too."

The man can't help but smile. "I did, thank you." He replies as he exits the vehicle, closing the door behind him.

You step out of the vehicle, and walk with the man to his car; from the backseat, I watch your friendly conversation...I don't even bother getting out. Finally, the two of you shake hands and as you walk back to our vehicle, the man drives off in his.

His cock is flaccid now, his balls empty of cum, the man will return home to his wife and kids, he'll eat dinner, watch television and eventually, he'll go to bed. But for the rest of the day andallthe night, he'll perceive a notion of my pussy's tightness, engulfing his cock; he'll relive the feel of my tits in his clutching hands, the caress of my lips and the teasing allure of my warm tongue upon his desperately, needy flesh. And in the night's dark of the bedroom, as his wife slumbers beside him, he'll relive our sexual encounteragain, now addicted to its intensity, remorseful his exploration of it, and needy,direlyneedy for it to happen again.

As you return to our vehicle, I step out in my heels, giggling as you come into my arms and we kiss long and happily. Within moments, my upper body is pressed against the vehicle door, skirt hiked over my ass, my fleshy cheeks rippling with every deep thrust of your cock into me. We both need to get home too, to our families...eventually. But first, we'll fulfill our need for each other; we'll celebrate our lurid passion. Both of us groaning loudly, we writhe in the orgasmic throes of our bodily union, we cry out our pleas of passion, together,we cum.

jellogrl
jellogrl
121 Followers