The Drive

Story Info
Alex goes for a drive in the country.
1.9k words
4.33
39.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and his friend had come to visit and I had agreed to meet him for lunch while his friend was visiting an old friend. I picked him up and drove him to the Olive Garden for lunch. We enjoyed our lunch and chatted about this and that. We talked about lots of things and found that we had more and more in common as we talked. But all too soon, lunch was finished and we couldn’t think of any reason to linger any further over it. We went out to my car and I unlocked the passenger door but I didn’t open it. When I turned back around, he kissed my lips ever so gently… a sweet boyish kiss. I reached up and touched his face.

Then he completely took my breath away when he leaned back down to my mouth, capturing it in a hard hungry kiss, pulling me against him. His tongue forced it’s way into my mouth, seeking, touching, demanding. He slid his hands down my back and cupped my bottom. I felt him harden against me as his tongue teased mine. Soft moans escaped from me without my even knowing it as I let him press me against the car. His breathing was rather ragged too as he started to kiss my face and nibble on my ears. One of his hands moved around to caress my breast through my sweater. I trembled as I felt my nipple harden as he touched it through my clothes. I reached around him and ran my hands down his back, sliding them inside his pants and pulling him even harder against me. He grunted and pulled away.

I had no idea what to say to him but I did know that I hadn’t had enough yet. I looked up into his eyes. They smoldered with passion and need. His need was also very obvious as I looked down at the erection straining the front of his pants.

"Would you like to go for a ride out into the country?" I finally managed to ask. He didn’t speak, just nodded. I opened the car door and he kissed me quickly as he ducked into the car. When I got in, he reached for me again, kissing me again with the same dizzying intensity that he had outside. Then we belted ourselves in and I started the car. My hands were not terribly steady as we drove away from the mall. Fortunately, it was only a few miles and we were in the countryside. I drove until I spotted an abandoned barn off the road a ways. There weren’t any houses or buildings nearby, only the barn and woods as far back as I could see. I pulled down behind the barn and turned off the car engine.

He unbuckled his seat belt and moved over closer to me. He unbuckled mine and reached for me. He pulled me into his arms as he settled back on his side of the car. He kissed me once again. This time he nibbled and licked and sucked at my bottom lip before slipping his tongue into my mouth. As he kissed me I felt him slide his hands under my shirt. He teased my nipples through the thin lace of my bra as I tugged his shirt out of his pants and slid my hands up to touch his smooth back. My hands found their way around to his front as I caressed him through his pants. He groaned.

"Let’s get in the back." He whispered as I unbuckled his belt. We moved to the back seat, kissing and fumbling with each others’ clothes. By the time we got into the back seat, my sweater and his shirt were off. He pulled me back in his arms again. I ran my hands over his smooth chest, caressing and teasing him, touching his flat nipples. He moaned as my hand slid down his flat stomach to the top of his pants. I slid my hand down over him again, feeling his heat through his pants. He kissed my mouth then started planting little kisses on my face and my neck. He reached around and unfastened my bra. I trembled as his kisses moved down farther. He captured a nipple in his mouth, sucking hard. He made a noise in his throat as his hand touched the other one, rolling it between his fingers. I leaned back and watched him as he kissed and sucked at both nipples. He left tiny little marks all over the white skin of my breasts as he bit and kissed both breasts all over. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants as he continued to worship my breasts. I slid his pants and his underwear down, holding the waistband out so I could slide them over his cock. I looked at him. He hadn’t lied about being well endowed and he was hard as a rock. He lay back against the door.

"Touch me, Alex" he whispered almost as if he were afraid I’d say no. I took him into my hand, stroking him up and down slowly. He was so smooth and so hard. He trembled as my hand moved on him. I leaned down and captured the tiny drop of pre-come as it formed on his head. He groaned as my tongue circled his head, wetting it. I still stroked him with my hand as I started to lick him all over. I licked him all the way up and down until he was slick and wet. I took him into my mouth, sucking him as I licked the underside all the way from the bottom to the head. I nibbled gently on him and smiled to myself as he lifted his hips to push deeper into my mouth. I raised up and smiled at him.

"Please, Alex, please don’t stop."

I leaned closer to him and placed his cock into the valley between my breasts. I pushed my breasts together with my hands so he fit very snugly between them. "Oh god," he managed to say as he began to move. He moved slowly and on every upstroke, I took his head into my mouth. He moved harder and faster. His hands were clinched into fists at his sides. He watched me with passion darkened eyes as I smiled at him. I felt his hands move between us as he found my nipples. He teased them as he continued to thrust. "Alex," he moaned as he stiffened and started to come. He moaned as I caught his hot liquid in my mouth, catching the stray drops with my tongue. The rest ran down his cock and puddled in his hair. I licked it up and sat up.

I smiled at him.

He grinned back at me. "Come here, Alex." He held his arms out for me and I went to him. He kissed me again, my mouth, my neck, my shoulders, working his way down to my breasts again. He licked his own cum from them as he kissed and licked his way down. He pulled my skirt down and rubbed me through my panties until they were soaked. I wiggled and moaned against his hand. He slid his hand underneath them then and into my wetness. I arched my back and grabbed his shoulder when he found my clit. He rubbed it until I was whimpering and then he slid my panties off. He moved down between my legs then and opened me with his fingers. He kissed my clit and ran his tongue all the way down and into my hot pussy. He slid a finger in as he moved his talented tongue back to tease my clit. He licked till I was begging him for more. He slid another finger inside and began to fuck me with his fingers. "Yes," I moaned as I moved against his hand.

"Come for me," he said as he slid a third long finger into me. He thrust them deep inside and wiggled them, causing me to tighten my inner muscles around his fingers. He continued to suck at my clit, nibbling on it and teasing it with his tongue. The sweet pressure began to build in me. I screamed his name and clutched at his shoulders as my insides exploded into a shower of pleasure. He continued to thrust his fingers in until I stopped moving, both inside and out. He looked up at me and smiled as my moans subsided.

"Alex, I wanna be inside you. Will you let me make love to you now? I can’t wait any longer, Alex."

"Yes, baby. There’s nothing I want more than you inside me. I want to ride you hard." I said as I kissed his mouth, plunging my tongue into his mouth this time. He moved to a sitting position and I sat on his lap with my legs on either side of him. I kissed him again, moving against him. He was very hard and when I rubbed against him, he met my thrusts. His cock nestled in my wet valley, rubbing against my clit as I moved. I moved up a little so I could guide him into me. I positioned him at my opening and slid very slowly down onto him. "Oh god, Alex," he moaned as I started to ride him. He leaned forward so he could suck my nipples. "Yes, baby," was all I could manage to say. I slid my hand down between us and touched my tingling clit. He didn’t move very much as he let me set the pace. I rode him hard, moving all the way up and down on him before slowing down just a little. He put his hand between us too and I showed him where I wanted him to touch me. He shook with the effort to not move and to hold back. "Fucking you is so sweet," he said as I felt my orgasm begin. My orgasm came very quickly as he moved his hips up to meet mine and filled me so delightfully. I moaned and cried out his name as I could feel my body shuddering around his fullness inside me. I shivered as sensation ran all over me and took my breath away.

Before I had a chance to catch my breath, he moved me onto my back and positioned himself to enter me again. He plunged into me hard, all the way in in one long stroke. Then he began to move. He was almost brutal as he slammed into me harder and harder. His eyes were glazed with lust, with such need that he almost frightened me. His breathing was ragged and sounds escaped his lips that were definitely not normal human sounds. He moved deeper and harder, pushing all the way in and pulling all the way out. I raked my nails down his chest, leaving red scratches. I rubbed his nipples, making him growl and fuck me even harder. There was pain mixed with the pleasure because he was so big, but the pleasure of watching and feeling such a glorious creature was worth it. Suddenly he reached up under me and grasped my bottom as he leaned his body down over mine. He lay his head beside mine and his mouth was at my ear. He pulled me against him as he began to come, as hard and violent as his lovemaking had been. He moaned and grunted with effort as I felt him throb inside me. "Ohgodogodogodogod," he moaned into my ear as he continued to thrust into me. Finally, he began to slow down, to catch his breath. He kissed my face and whispered into my ear. We lay still for quite awhile before we returned to the city.