The Drive From The Airport

Story Info
Two lovers drive home from the airport.
1.5k words
3.63
14.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick you up at the airport, glad to see that you have finally made the trip up here. Anxious to see each other, we quickly get into the car and head towards the highway. Finally getting onto the highway, it quickly becomes apparent that we have stumbled into normal afternoon-rush hour. Our car slows down to a crawl, and we start to chat.

"How was the flight?" I ask.

"Fine," you say, turning slightly in your seat so you can face me a little better.

"You look good in that sundress Marci, but isn't it a bit cold up here for you to be wearing that?"

"It wasn't cold when I left silly, and besides, I wore it for special reasons," you say with a twinkle in your eye.

"What reasons are those?" I ask in anticipation.

"Put your hand on my thigh, and I'll show you one good reason," you say. I place my hand on your bare thigh, and lightly stroke it. "Higher," you purr. I move my hand higher, under your dress. I feel what's there, or not there I guess.

"Wow! I love a woman who comes prepared," I exclaim. Not wanting to take my eyes off the road, but torn between moving six inches forward in the car, or looking at what you have under the dress is driving me crazy. "Pull your skirt up for me darlin," I ask.

"What if someone sees?" you shockingly ask. "I don't want anyone else to see us!"

"No one will darlin, I promise. The windows are glazed so it is very hard to see in," I say. "Now pull your dress up, and let me see what you have there."

You pull your dress up farther, teasing me by doing it WAY too slowly. Finally it is around your waist, and I can see that you truly aren't wearing panties, and that you are freshly shaved. You also appear to be VERY excited.

"Put your fingers on your pussy Marci, please," I ask. "Lean the seat back, play with yourself so I can watch."

You lean your seat back, spread your legs a bit more, and run a finger up and down your now wet pussy. Lightly grazing your clit, your back arches a bit in pleasure. We seem to be caught in fairly heavy traffic, so I can maintain my eyes on you and watch the road at the same time. Hopefully.

You unbutton a couple of buttons on the front of your dress, and snake a hand inside to I assume play with your breasts. "Show me, Marci. Don't hide your breasts from me, I want to see everything that you do," I say. Unbuttoning the dress down even further, you slip it off your tits so I can see better. Your nipples are extremely hard, and are begging to be sucked and pinched. "Pinch one Marci, now," I say. You do as you are told, and pinch your left nipple. That brings a gasp to your lips, and your other hand sneaks it's way into your pussy at the same time. "That's it darling, play with yourself so the whole world can see," I say.

You sit upright in alarm, "I thought you said no one could see us?" you stammer. You start to cover up your breasts but I quickly stop your hands and place them on my now hard cock. "They can't, unless they look very hard. Besides, this is more exciting isn't it?" I ask.

I take my hands off of yours, but your hands remained gripped on my pants, stroking my cock through the material of my pants. Fumbling at my belt for a moment, you finally get it off and are able to undo and open my pants, revealing what is inside. I gasp audibly as your slightly cool hands trace patterns on and around my cock and balls. You bend over a bit towards it. Thinking you are going to take me into your mouth, I steel myself for the intense pleasure. Instead, you lean close and blow softly onto the shaft. That sends a tingle though me all the way to my head. Taking one hand off the steering wheel, I lightly touch your back to guide you closer so you can suck me. That doesn't work either as you resist and continue your teasing.

"Suck my cock Marci, get on your knees and bend your head over here so you can suck my cock," I command. "Put your ass high into the air, so anyone who drives by and looks carefully will see a pair of shaved cuntlips and a perfectly shaped ass looking back at them." With that, I am through playing around and grab your head by the hair. I forcefully put your mouth towards my dick and continue to push you down until you finally take me into your mouth.

"Mmpph, mppmmhhp!" you try to say, trying hard not to gag as I shove myself deeper into your throat. "No talking bitch! You've been teasing me enough for the last year. It's now time to pay up. Now shut up and start sucking you whore"

That stirs something deep inside you, and you willfully start to bob your head up and down on my dick, taking me as deeply as you can. "Spread your ass cheeks bitch, I think I see someone looking into the window," I say. Startled, my cock drops out of your mouth for a moment as you look up and around. There are cars and people all around, but you can't tell for sure if anyone has seen you. *slap* I put a bright red hand print on your ass, and force your head back down onto my cock. "Don't ever take your face off my cock again without permission slut!"

"Yes," you meekly say, once again putting my cock back into your mouth.

*slap* "Yes, what?" I ask.

"Yes, Master," you say briefly taking my cock out, which in turn earns you another slap on the ass. Now your ass is starting to turn a bright red. It makes your skin look all that better too. I'll have to remember that for when we get to the house.

"Keep sucking damnit, I didn't tell you to stop!" I say as I push your head into my crotch once more. "Play with your pussy too, I want that driver next to us to be able to see you play with yourself. Seeing your eyes widen, not sure if you can be seen or not, but knowing better than to take your mouth off. You move one hand down and between your legs, spreading your lips a bit and sticking your middle finger into your now dripping cunt. "That's it slut, take my cock deep and finger yourself. You like being called a slut don't you? Yes, you are my little cock hungry, cunt-fingering bitch of a slut."

Talking like that seems to make you work harder at my dick, and that is just what I wanted too. I can tell you like it too, because you now have 4 fingers shoved into your cunt and working them like mad. "You aren't going to cum are you bitch?" I ask. " I don't remember giving you permission to cum yet. You had better not cum if you know what is good for you. So help me, I'll roll down this window right now and give that elderly couple a view they won't soon forget if you cum!"

Somehow, you are able to mumble out, "No, Master, your slut won't cum until she has been given permission to do so."

Satisfied that you know what you are to do, I allow you to continue to work on my cock and balls while we drive through rush hour traffic. Finally nearing our exit, I say this, "Ok, cunt, we are about 30 seconds away from our exit. If I haven't cum by then, you will not be allowed to cum all weekend!" So saying that, I also give your ass a nice hard slap to emphasize this.

"mmpmhph mmmphh," you agree. Redoubling your efforts, you take one hand and start to massage my balls softly with your fingernails as you suck even harder on my cock. Sticking your tongue down into the hole you are able to taste a bit of precum. Doing that sends me over the edge and I start to blast my cum into your mouth. Pulling off onto the exit, I continue to cum for what seems like forever. You greedily continue to suck and swallow as much as you possibly can.

We make it to the light at the exit, I give you permission to sit up. "That was very good my little slut," I say. "You may pleasure yourself and cum however you wish till we get home."

Without saying a word, you lean the seat back even farther, spread your legs and shove 4 fingers into your now sopping wet cunt. With your other hand, you massage your tits and clit, rotating between the two. Moaning in ecstasy, it takes you no longer than 20 seconds before you start to scream in orgasm. Somehow, I maintain the car on the road, and we make it to the house for round two. And three, and four.