The Drive Home

Story Info
Erotic ride home from long hard day at office.
774 words
3.89
36.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about you all day today. I couldn't wait till I would see, feel and taste you once more. The very thought chilled me and sent tingling surges through me. I could feel my legs begin to move, grinding my thighs together. Shaking, I felt myself began to become wet. I knew exactly what I had to do once my day at work was over. I would rush home and prepare for the feast that awaited me. I watched as the time continued to creep by. Nearly driving me mad.

The harder I tried to clear my mind of such sumptuous thoughts the more I wanted you, the more I wanted to touch myself. My sex began to throb so, to the very point I thought I would have to hurry off to the ladies room. I fought harder to keep my composure, telling myself over and over again how much sweeter it would be the moment I got a taste and I had to just be patient.

All of that was easier said then done. Finally, I watched as the hand on the wall-clock inched closer and closer to my quitting hour. It seemed as if it slowed down and was moving in slow motion that is if it were moving at all. At last, 5:00 PM had arrived and I was off and out the door quicker than ever. On my drive home, those thoughts once again began to dance around my mind. I could see your lips smiling at me, feel the softness of them as they pressed against mine. The warmth of your tongue sliding between mine, hearing your moans as I gently sucked on your tongue and I kissed you back.

Your echoing sensuous moans stampeding through my mind, heart and soul and I knew more than ever I had to have you. Before I had realized it I had gotten swept away, cascaded back to a sensuous moment shared with my love and my hand began to wander. I kept my left hand on the wheel and my right began to explore under my skirt. I had no problem feeling my own dampness, how wet, how warm it was. I wore no panties so I pushed my skirt up further around my waist. I inserted my first finger and stroked my clit with my thumb slowly, gently rubbing it. I felt myself on the verge about to cream. I struggled to again stay focused, keeping my eyes open and on the road, my left hand on the wheel and my mind slightly attuned on driving.

My mind continued to fall back in time, back to the last moment I was with you. I could smell your cologne as it danced seductively through my senses. Arousing me even more, how it mingled with the scent of our bodies was an orgasmic experience itself. I stroked my clit one last time and tickled my twat with my finger, dwelling deep inside and I withdrew it and began to taste my own juices. I sucked on my own fingers as if it were your mouth, your lips closing around my finger, your tongue lapping at every drop of my nectar. I pulled my fingers from my hungry mouth and began to seek out the nipples of my breasts.

I slowly moved my hand and fingers over my lips, tracing the full shape of them. My hand moved down over my chin and onto my neck, further down finally reaching the first button on my blue silk blouse. One button after the other, until my delicious 40D's were exposed, heaving anxiously in their black satin bra. My hand gradually moved over each breast, tweaking each nipple just so, just enough to make them hard, make them even more erect. My big black nipples hardened and felt so sweet pressing against the fabric of my bra. I slipped the cups of the bra down under my breasts and began to cream harder as I looked down and stole a glimpse at their beauty. Twisting my plumb nipples between my index finger and thumb of my right hand sent chills through me.

I became so hot I thought I would have to pull over and masturbate until I came. But the thought of getting closer to home, closer to my man gave me the motivation to drive on …drive a bit faster I might add. I knew exactly what I would do when I reached my destination, what I wanted to do to you and have you do to me. Could I hold out long enough? Could I suppress such an untamable urge?