The Droplet Lover

Story Info
Two girls learn the mysteries and joys of droplets.
7k words
4.21
33.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DGA2000
DGA2000
5 Followers

This is my first written work... EVER. I have never been published before. I have tried very hard to minimize the spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. If some slipped by please forgive me and please don't let it ruin your reading experience.

To the purists of English literature, I know I do some stylistic things that are considered improper. I capitalize certain words for EMPHASIS. I also use ellipses incorrectly, usually when a thought or action is left unresolved...

Hey, so SUE me. In the meantime there are a TON of great authors on this site that don't share my stylistic weaknesses. Maybe they would offer a more comfortable reading experience for you if that is your mindset.

I also want to say that if you have a difficult time suspending reality to enjoy a story, then this story is NOT for you. I wrote this piece primarily as turn on material and not to meet someone's subjective idea of what is realistic.

Lastly, please keep in mind that this is a work of FICTION. That said, EVERYONE in the story is 18 or over... FICTIONALLY.

You have all been warned. That said, I hope you enjoy.

(Beginning)

It was Friday morning. A morning like every other. Roberta stretched and shook her head as the cobwebs of the night started to slowly disappear. Summer vacation was still four months away but the high school Senior was enjoying her last year of school. She just turned 18 and she was an adult. It was time to leave grade school behind and move on to college. She stretched one more time, got up and walked into the bathroom off the side of the hall. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she went back into her bedroom and got dressed for school.

As she walked down the hall towards the stairs she took her usual morning detour into her mother's bedroom and walked through it to the master bathroom where the vanity was. She plopped herself down into the chair, turned on the vanity lights and the radio and started putting on her makeup.

"Oh well," she thought, "at least it's Friday."

She was alone in the house. Her mother had already gone to work, probably hours before. When she was done, she shut off the vanity light and the radio. Then got up and walked downstairs to have breakfast.

As she was having breakfast her thoughts drifted to two days from today. Her mother was getting married on Sunday and she was happy for her. After being alone for the last three years, her mother had finally found a nice guy who she loved and who seemed to love her back. Roberta liked him too. He was funny and kinda cool. Roberta finished her breakfast and went to school.

On the way she called her best friend Janey...

(Wedding)

Stephanie was lovely in her wedding dress. At 5' 8" she was tall and voluptuous, with 34c breasts and not much fat. Working out 3 days a week and watching what she ate took care of that. She knew she had to be calorie careful, but for now she was right where she wanted to be. The only thing missing was her beautiful smile. At 38 there was no one to make the wedding arrangements for her so she and Roy made them by themselves. She was worried she overlooked something or that something would go wrong. She would be happy when the wedding was all over and they had settled into their new family routine, whatever that would turn out to be.

Roy on the other hand didn't have a care in the world. He was happy the seemingly endless wedding details were a thing of the past and now they could actually have the wedding. At 40 Roy was a trim 6 footer in a nice black tux with tails. Roy had made enough money in the stock market to stop working if he WANTED to stop. However, Stephanie loved the challenge her job provided her and would continue working. So Roy decided he would continue working too only at home in front of the computer, chasing the latest stock deals.

After the messy divorce, his wife got the house and Roy was living in an apartment. So they decided the logical thing would be for Roy to move in with his new wife and step-daughter. That was fine with Roy. He wasn't a freeloader and planned to shoulder his share and more of the load, financial and otherwise. The only thing left was the adjustment process that living together forges into the new routine of life.

When they finally looked into each others eyes and said, "I do," their hearts entwined and they were ready to start their new life together.

(Settling in to the new routine)

Bobbie felt a bit uncomfortable sneaking through the bedroom. Now, he was always in there sleeping when she wanted to use the vanity. As she walked by the bed, she always made sure she was quiet so as not to wake him. She had even stopped listening to the radio when she put her makeup on. She told Janey she felt a little awkward tiptoeing through the bedroom now that he was sleeping there but she had been using her mom's vanity for years and she felt she had the right to continue using it. Janey understood. They had been friends since first grade.

As the days passed she started to relax because he was not a light sleeper and she found she didn't have to be as cautious as she was in the beginning. She was still quiet but at least she didn't have to be a fanatic about it. Still, she felt a little awkward walking through the bedroom every morning when he was asleep. Plus he never wore a tee shirt or any other shirt when he slept.

When she finished making up she went downstairs and poured herself a bowl of cereal. As she was eating her phone rang.

"Hi."

"S'up Bobbie?" It was Janey.

"Nothin' much."

"You wanna stop at the doughnut shop before we hit class?"

"Nah, not today. Let's just meet out front."

"Okay."

Bobbie finished her cereal and took off to wait for the bus. When she finally got to school Janey was already there.

"You look a little bummed."

"Not really. It's just a little weird going through the bedroom every morning now that Roy's in there."

"Still no shirt huh?"

"Nope."

"Does he even know you use the vanity in the morning?"

"Nope."

Janey looked at her. "Do you think he sleeps naked?" she asked with a big smile starting to form on her face.

Bobbie smiled and looked back at her. "I don't know. Maybe he wears pajama bottoms."

The girls walked into the school and started the day.

The family had started to adjust to Roy being there. Roy usually got up around 8:30, washed up and had a bit of breakfast before going online to monitor his stocks and catch the latest business trends. By then the house was empty so he settled in for the day and waited for Stephanie to come home. Bobbie always came home first and after the mandatory pleasantries, walked upstairs to her bedroom. A good sign for Roy because Stephanie would be home within a couple of hours after that. Usually around 5:30 she would walk in the door and Roy would have a glass of wine waiting for her and he would on occasion savor a martini.

The next couple of days went by quickly for Bobbie and finally Friday rolled around.

"You feeling more comfortable about going to the vanity now?"

"Yeah, he's a heavy sleeper and I don't have to be as nutty about waking him as I used to be."

Janey gave her a big smile, "Still no shirt huh?"

Bobbie laughed, "Nope."

"Hey, it's been really hot lately. That's probably why he doesn't wear a shirt when he sleeps. Speaking of which, let's try and get to the beach this weekend."

"You're on."

(The unexpected)

One step into the room and Roberta stopped suddenly. This morning was different.

He was lying on his back and lightly snoring, the thin sheet up to his chest, his arms over the top. But that wasn't what got her attention. His penis was fully erect under the sheet and it was pulsing! She stood quietly taking in every inch of it. It seemed big to her and she couldn't take her eyes off it. She was trying to imagine how it looked. She felt herself enjoying every aspect of the moment as it pulsed in its throws of arousal. She quietly walked to the end of the bed, her eyes locked onto his erection and just took it all in for a minute. Her breathing started to get heavy and she got closer, focusing just on his erection until her face was about a foot away from it. Under the sheet she could see it thicken slightly every time it pulsed and she stared at it fascinated. She felt her own arousal come to a peak and as she watched she felt herself moisten in response to his cock.

"Oh my God! This is... NICE!"

She continued to watch for a good three minutes until he adjusted his position on the bed slightly and that brought her instantly back into reality. Panic set in. Was he awake? She waited, not daring to move. No... He just moved a little. Her moment of sensuality disappeared in an instant as the gravity of what she had just done sunk in. She went into the bathroom and sat at the vanity, her breathing slowly returning to normal, until her only reminder of the incident was the copious wetness she had produced.

First thing Bobbie did was catch up with Janey.

"JANEY! He had a hardon this morning when I walked through in the room."

"Oh my God, did you actually see it?"

"Well... There wasn't much left to the imagination other than it being under a thin sheet. It was PULSING Janey! I stopped and looked at it for a couple minutes, close too. He moved in his sleep a little. He didn't wake up but it scared me so I left."

Janey smiled a big smile, "WOW! You are so lucky. Do you know how many girls I know that would have loved to see something like that?"

Bobbie smiled back, "I know."

Now, instead of being uncomfortable with the situation Bobbie was starting to enjoy it.

Bobbie looked at Janey and laughed, "Well we know he doesn't wear shirts when he sleeps and I guess he doesn't wear pajama bottoms either."

Janey looked at Bobbie and giggled, "Maybe he just wears socks?"

Both girls burst into laughter.

Even though they joked about it, the incident caused Bobbie to reflect. She loved seeing Roy's pulsing arousal and wanted to see it without a sheet in the way. The downside is she would be playing with fire. If Roy or her mom ever found out...

She shuddered at the thought.

Still, she was sure if she approached it correctly nobody would ever be the wiser. She knew Roy loved his after work martini but he didn't always have one.

That's okay. That would give her a chance to see how a martini (or two) affected the depth of Roy's sleep in the morning. Her mom never had more than a glass of wine at night so she would be gone workday mornings. She could test Roy's depth of sleep then, and make notes to find his sleep patterns.

Nobody ever looked through her school notes so she dedicated a few pages from there to her new project. She would start keeping track of the number of martinis Roy had and how much time passed before he went to sleep after drinking his last one. She thought that was a good start.

She told Janey about her plan the next day. All Janey could say was, "Wow. When are you gonna start?"

Bobbie smiled, "Tonight."

(The first foray)

A good two weeks passed and Bobbie was now confident she could gauge Roy's depth of sleep. Janey was particularly interested in this gathering of data and the two talked about its progression. Janey even helped Bobbie develop and evaluate some noise tests. On some occasions Bobbie loudly stomped through the bedroom to the vanity and one time Roy DID stir. All these results went into her notebook. They both agreed she was now ready to put this data to good use. She officially started the stalk...

A couple of morning came and went with no potential, but on this particular morning he was positioned in a way that seemed "accessible" to her, and just that insight caused her breathing to change. She went to the vanity and started making up, but her thoughts weren't on makeup.

As she was leaving she stopped beside the bed and looked down at him. Roy was sound asleep on his left side. If he had an erection she couldn't see it because of his position. Without thinking, she quietly knelt down at the edge of the bed and gently lifted up the sheet looking underneath. She already knew he slept naked from the day she first saw his erection under the sheet. Now his penis was right there in front of her, inches away with no sheet covering it. It was not fully erect but it was thicker and longer than she had imagined. Not huge but definitely respectable. The head was quite large and was a delicious purple.

She stared at it mesmerized for a good two minutes before she gently lowered the sheet and tiptoed downstairs. She was breathing heavily and trembling. She didn't expect to be affected so strongly. The other thing she didn't anticipate was reacting to the scent of his sex and that aroused her too.

When she told Janey what she had done and seen, Janey's eyes widened, "Oh my GOD, you didn't!"

"I did." Roberta said matter of factly, "I knew he wouldn't wake up."

"What did you think?"

Roberta looked at Janey straight in the eye, "It was amazing."

Janey just nodded.

When Bobbie got home from school her step dad was on the computer and he greeted her as she walked through the door, "Heya sweetie, how ya doin'?

"Not bad."

"How was school?"

"Not bad."

Roberta walked past him and went directly to her room.

"Typical," he thought, "and a great conversationalist to boot." He rolled his eyes, shook his head, and went back to the computer.

(The second foray)

She couldn't get the thought of his erection out of her mind and she wanted to see it hard and pulsing again. Only this time no sheet, just the naked, rock hard, pulsing cock. She couldn't get the thought out of her mind.

That morning, she had an idea. She wanted to see it erect but wouldn't dare touch it for fear of waking him. While he could easily sleep through noise and minor disturbances, she didn't know how he would react to being touched so she made up her mind that she wouldn't risk it. But there just might be another way...

Walking into his room, she knew it wouldn't be today. She knew he wouldn't wake up but his position was all wrong and he was all twisted up in the sheet. It would just have to wait. She went on into the bathroom and put on her makeup.

The next morning started the same way but when she got to his room everything was perfect. His location on the bed, his position, all perfect. She knelt down by the side of the bed and gently lifted the sheet. This morning his penis wasn't fully erect but she had an idea how to get it that way. She quietly started blowing a thin, stream of air right on the opening to the head of his penis from about six inches away. It was an idea she had come up with to try and get it erect and pulsing like she had seen before under the sheet. After about 15 seconds it started to enlarge and thicken, just as she'd hoped. She kept going and after about a minute she was watching his fully erect penis in all it's pulsing, veiny glory. Her breathing became more rapid and she felt herself becoming aroused.

This was SO sweet!

After about a minute, to her amazement, a clear fluid started to leak out of the slit in the head of his penis. At first it just seemed a little wet but after about two minutes a full drop hung from the tip of it. Just hanging in space, moving slightly in the breeze she was causing. The sight of that fluid aroused her unexpectedly. She swallowed and felt her breathing change. She reached down for her phone.

She just HAD to get pictures of this for Janey...

The drop looked like it was elongating and about to drip off. Bobbie snapped the picture. Taking more pictures, she continued to watch as the drop started to drip off his slit. She was fascinated as she watched a long string form as the drop fell to the sheet. When the drop landed she gently let the sheet back down. Then she quietly went in the bathroom to put on her makeup.

An excited Bobbie couldn't wait to tell Janey what had happened.

"This morning was a perfect morning Janey! I wanted to see it get hard but I didn't dare touch it so I started blowing a little light breeze on it hoping to get him really hard."

Janey was listening intently.

"It got bigger and started pulsing just like I hoped, but wait'll you see THIS..."

Bobbie pulled out her phone and showed Janey the pictures, "Look... there's a clear fluid starting to drip off the tip of his cock."

"Wow. That's not cum is it?" Janey asked, "I don't think cum is clear."

"I don't think so either."

The fluid leak was unexpected and both girls thought it was HOT!

"Oh my... can you get him to do that every time?"

"I don't know but I'd like to be able to. That is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Can you get me in to see it Bobbie?"

"I don't know. If we ever got caught we'd be in BIG trouble."

"C'mon Bobbie, I'll be real quiet. And I can't catch his scent from just the pictures you took."

"I know, but it's too risky to just DO. We might be able to do it if he has at least two drinks the night before. Nothing can wake him up the next morning after he has a couple."

"Great idea. Call me on a night he has a couple so I can be ready."

"Okay. It won't be tonight cuz mom'll be home tomorrow. It's Saturday. Sunday night might work though. DON'T tell anybody. If we're smart about this we can keep on doing it forever."

She knew that last sentence wasn't true. What she was doing was DANGEROUS and she knew she couldn't just keep on doing it. She wanted to enjoy it while she had it though.

Bobbie was determined NOT to change her behavior towards Roy. She did not want to give any hint of anything changing between them. She had a good thing going and wanted to keep it that way. He was handsome, rugged, smart and fun. She never gave the slightest clue that she found him sexually attractive. Before seeing his erection under the sheet, she had never even thought of him in a sexual way. He didn't look at her in a sexual way either. To him she may have been an adult, but she still had a lot of maturing to do. She had to admit to herself that things had changed though. She now found him sexually attractive.

Bobbie looked at him and thought "He doesn't know it but if he wanted to fuck me, I would let him."

She wondered if she was falling in love with him but didn't really think so. He could leave tomorrow and she'd only miss the excitement of seeing his dick, not him.

(The third foray)

"Hello Janey. He's on his 2nd martini. There won't be any worries of him waking up tomorrow."

"I'll BE there."

"You know we might not see anything at all..."

And it was true. Many mornings Roy was not in the right position, or on the wrong part of the bed, or wrapped in the sheet in a way that didn't allow her to lift it. She was lucky to get a usable opportunity one time a week, but it was always worth a try. She also didn't know if two martinis would prevent him from getting aroused at all. Only one way to find out...

Bobbie asked her mom if Janey could spend the night. When Stephanie gave her approval, everything was in place.

The next morning Stephanie left for work at her usual time and the house was left with its three remaining occupants. Janey was nervous but ready and eager to go through with their plan.

"Let's hope he's in a good position," Bobbie whispered.

Janey nodded.

The two girls quietly walked down the hall and into the master bedroom. Roy was lying on his left side and sleeping soundly. Bobbie positioned herself and motioned Janey beside her. Then she started lifting the sheet.

Janey's eyes widened as she saw it for the first time. It wasn't fully erect but it wasn't lifeless either. Bobbie knew this was a good sign of things to come and she winked at Janey. Bobbie started gently blowing a soft stream of air on the slit of his penis. After about 15 seconds it started to thicken and lengthen. Then one pulse. More thickening. Then another pulse...

DGA2000
DGA2000
5 Followers
12