The Drunken Adventures of Bridget Ch. 03

Story Info
Bridget and Luke in the shower.
812 words
4.2
13.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Parts 1 and 2.

Cast of Characters:

Luke: My boyfriend. 6'4", shaggy blond hair, green eyes, medium build, luscious lips, easy smile, gorgeous ass, perfect cock.

Luke and I have had an open relationship for the last four of our six years together.

Sean: Another friend. Stereotypical Irishman- red hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin, tight body, the only one who can almost match drinks with me. (Almost.) VERY shy.

Bridget: That's me. 5'4", 36D, bubble ass, runner's legs, bluegreengray eyes, dark shoulder-length hair with bangs. The hair changes constantly. The ass is permanent.

Now for the story.

* * * * *

I awoke the next morning to Luke's mischievous smile and his insistent cock against my thigh. I stretched languorously and smiled back. I knew what he was thinking.

We tiptoed past the sleeping Sean and the sleeping Jack and into the bathroom. I stripped while he turned on the water. I tested it with my hand and adjusted the temperature back to something less than skin-melting, then hopped in. Luke was not far behind me. I felt his warmth against my back and subtly leaned into him. His hardness tickled against my buttocks, sparking heat between my thighs.

We took turns soaping each other up, avoiding the most sensitive areas until last. I made him turn around so I could scrub his back, dipping my fingers between his thighs only once or twice, taking a peek at his rigid, bobbing cock every once in a while and watching him squirm with anticipation.

Finally he turned me around, pulled my back against his chest, and ran his soapy hands slowly over me, from the shoulders down around my breasts to caress my stomach, then following the line of my hips, careful not to touch my pubic area. He brought his hands leisurely back up my sides, seemingly oblivious to my shuddering breath, and lightly traced the undersides of my breasts. He began to press his erection into my lower back with controlled, sensuous movements. Now his hands gingerly cupped my breasts, brushing the nipples, as his mouth descended to feast on my neck and collarbone. After a couple minutes of this I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed him inside me.

I dragged a hand over my skin, collecting soap and water, and reached behind me. Luke didn't realize what I was doing until my hand grasped his balls and squeezed, just the tiniest bit, just enough. His hands convulsed around my breasts and he bit down hard on my neck. I spasmed in pleasure. When I regained control of my body I slid my hand up to encircle his cock. The warm slippery pressure of my hand was all he needed. He gripped my shoulders and pushed me forward until I was bent over with my hands braced on the tub. He liberally slathered both of us with soap, lingering on this task. I was squirming and trying to plead without waking up anyone else in the apartment until he finally thrust himself into me as deep as he could go, in one move. He paused for a split second before renewing his thrusts with furious vigor. I could barely contain my whimpering at the painful and wonderful pleasure I felt when his head started slamming into my cervix. My hand strayed to my pubic region and I brought myself to the brink of orgasm, then stopped for a minute and allowed the heat to die down to an ember.

Then I started up again. This time when I came I slammed my other hand against the wall above my head to hold myself steady and to vent all that energy so it didn't come in the form of a scream that would wake people up. This was what Luke had been waiting for. With a quiet grunt he came, deliciously jarring me with forceful thrusts in the aftermath of my own orgasm.

We went out to lunch, then walked back and dropped back into bed. I snuggled against his warm body and burrowed under the covers; I had had a long weekend. We awoke a few hours later when some friends arrived for the three-hour drive back home. We gathered our stuff and trudged out to the car. While Sean and I were standing there waiting for someone to open the trunk, we made eye contact. I felt a thrill of adrenaline, remembering the night before.

All I said was, "Hi, I don't think we've been awake at the same time yet today," and smiled.

He smiled back and made some trivial comment. Since I was the only one looking, he let some of his bottled-up heat from the night before seep into his eyes. My heart sped up and I struggled to breathe normally. We had unfinished business, Sean and I.

To Be Continued