The Duck Hunters Ch. 01

Story Info
Two women take on a group of hunters.
1.5k words
3.87
40.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer64
writer64
1 Followers

This is a true story, and I wrote it for a woman who wanted to share a truly wild experience with all of you!

One of the wildest experiences I've ever had was about 10 years ago when I was 18. My friend, Shell and I were living in this small town, and we decided we needed some fun one evening. There weren't too many places to go in our little town, but we decided to go to The High Chap down by the river. It was usually dead, full of the same old men and awkward boys. But when we saw the parking lot was full of trucks with out-of-state license plates, we knew it was going to be a different story. It was duck season, and that meant all kinds of guys would be in town, drinking and wanting to party after a long day out in the cold.

Shell and I walked in the High Chap and saw that it was going to be a fun evening. The bar was full of men, some older and just nursing a drink or shooting pool. But there was one bunch of nine guys that got out attention right away. They looked ruggedly handsome in their duck hunting camis and flannel shirts. Most of them were in their 20s and early 30s and built. We walked to their table, strutting our stuff in tight jeans and tight t-shirts.

"Hello ladies!" said the tallest guy. "How bout you join us for some drinks and we'll keep you company?"

The tallest guy introduced himself as Kevin and bought us beers. Kevin and his friends were mellow at first, saying they were down from Minnesota and wanted to get away from their wives and girlfriends to do some duck hunting. I was really attracted to Kevin right away; he had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and wow, what a body. He was 22 and had just gotten engaged.

We just chatted at first, getting to know each other, but once we started drinking more, we got bold and started to talk about sex, hearing their fantasies and what sexual positions they liked. We filled them in on ours, too.

I was feeling pretty slutty that night and got so turned on, so I told the guys that we were willing to just do about anything to them! Pretty soon, things got even wilder, loud and obnoxious. I started making out with Mike, who was 18 with blond hair and rugged good looks. I laid back on the pool table and started rubbing against me and thrusting his hips between my legs. I could feel his hard cock under his pants and my jeans were getting soaked.

Shell was having a good time too, dancing around stripping off her top, much to the delight of the hunters. But the bartender didn't approve of our antics and we all ended up getting kicked out of the bar for our lewdness.

The guys invited us back to their campsite five miles out of town. A couple guys lit a fire while others got a bottle of rum and some Cokes from the campers. We sat around the fire, getting drunker and more explicit in our conversation. The guys kept hitting on us, telling me what they'd like to do to Shell and I. We couldn't resist and had a hard time keeping our hands to ourselves. I was groping two guys Mike and Greg and making out with them.

We got all kinds of juicy details about their sexual exploits, and we could tell they were pretty horny and needed some lovin'.

"Man it's been so long since I had a decent blowjob," said Mark, who had been married for a while. "My wife hates sucking my cock and gags at the thought."

I teased him. "I could teach her a thing or two!" I said. "You oughta see me suck the cum out of a guy!"

"So Linnae, I think you and Shell are all talk and no play," said Jeff, who had medium build with short brown hair and a beard. "I think you're a couple of small town girls who can't handle what we've got. Right Mark?"

"Yeah, I bet she can't handle my big piece of meat," Mark bragged.

I was so horny and my head was swirling -- all I could think was that I wanted to show these guys a good time. I wanted their cocks, anywhere and I couldn't get over my luck of meeting them.

"Ok guys, just to show you that I'm game, I'll give one of you a blowjob," I said. You should have seen their eyes light up: "I'll do it!" Pick me." "Awww c'mon, suck me too!"

It ended up that seven of the nine guys wanted blowjobs; the other two would just watch. Shell piped in and said that she'd do some of them. So we divided them up; I went to one camper with my four guys and she took the rest into another.

It ended up that seven of the nine guys wanted blowjobs; the other two would just watch. Shell piped in and said that she'd do some of them. So we divided them up; I went to one camper with my four guys and she took the rest into another.

The guys lined up, and I got down on my knees and asked what they had to offer. Immediately I had four cocks in front of me--it was a dream come true! The cocks ranged in size from six inches to nine inches, all nice and thick. I picked Mike, the closest guy to be first, and he was ready after our good time at the pool table.

I took his seven-incher in my mouth. I loved the feel of it and the musky scent and the almost salty taste of it was driving me wild. When I touched it, I admired the thickness of it and liked how hard it was- it reminded me of steel, but soft and warm. I slowly licked the tip and worked my way down the shaft. My hand was cupped and massaged his balls. I opened up my mouth and took the full length in, and swirled my tongue on the underside of his cock. I then sped up the pace and use jacked him with my hand. I loved feeling his hands running through my short brown hair and moving my head to push his cock deeper in my mouth. Finally, grabbed my head and forced his whole cock in. He then gasped and came, spraying cum on the back of my throat.

I swallowed and moved on to Greg, sucking him hard and jacking him, and he came faster. Soon, the guys had my top off and were playing with my 42 DD breasts. I was in heaven, having one guy pinch and fondle my nipples while I blew another. It seemed like each cock just got better and guys loved every minute of it too!

Not wanting anyone to feel left out, I took a cock in each hand and stroked them for a bit, while sucking one guy off. It was such a wild feeling! I was no virgin, but I had never been with four guys at once, so I made every second count. I worked my way around the camper, and begged each of them to cum in my mouth.

But I saved the best for last. Kevin had the biggest cock of the bunch, -- a nice meaty nine-incher. I had never had anything that big before, so I took my time with him. His cock felt so good sliding down my throat... I looked him in the eyes and moaned, showing him how much I appreciated his cock and never broke eye contact. He ran his hands through my hair, but never really tried to force his cock in my throat like the other guys. He looked down at me and said, "Yeah, aahhh that feels good, Linnae. You really like to suck cock, don't you?”

"Mmmm hmm," I purred, not missing a stroke. Soon he came in several hard spurts, his thick cum oozing down my throat.

But even after the first round I couldn't get enough of their cocks. I sucked and sucked until they couldn't get them up anymore. Each guy came at least twice and two of them came three times over the two-hour marathon session. It seemed like I drank gallons of cum and the guys loved how I swallowed every drop they fed me.

After I finished, I went out to join the others. Shell had finished with her guys long before me. They were begging for me to do them, too, but it was getting late and I was exhausted. I was pretty proud of my feat, you could say, but even more satisfied.

Saying our goodbyes, we made arrangements to meet up again with hunters the next night. Driving home, I was still really turned on, thinking about what was might happen then.

It proved to be even wilder but that’s another story….

writer64
writer64
1 Followers