The Duel

Story Info
Two boys in a special duel - nut shots with Nerf guns.
1.9k words
3.57
11.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both boys faced each other from a proper dueling distance of 10 paces, holding their pistols at the ready.

There was nothing proper about the way they were dressed. Paul wore a tee shirt and jeans, but his balls were obscenely pulled out through his open zipper, stretched forward in their sack like two pink eggs.

Sean also had his testicles exposed, but unlike Paul's forward presentation, his nutsack was hanging loosely through a hole he'd cut in the bottom of his white briefs. The outline of his erection printed nicely through the white fabric, giving a context to his balls as they swung gently below between his legs.

This was a variant of "nutball," where two friends aim painful but harmless projectiles at each other's exposed balls in a contest. Their guns were Nerf pistols that shot darts made of foam darts with rubber tips. The range of these guns was typically about 30 feet, so at ten paces they packed enough thump to make a groin hit painful - deliciously painful for those who share the fetish of mild CBT. The role play of a wild west duel and connotations of destructive weapons only sweetened the game.

"Last chance to back down," Sean said.

"You're going down," answered Paul with a smile.

"You want to give the count?"

"Three," was Paul's reply. "...two ...ONE!"

Paul cocked his pistol by pulling back the plastic lever, and took aim at the Sean's swinging ballbag.

Sean did the same, subconsciously licking his lips as he leveled his orange plastic gun at Paul's trapped babymakers.

CLICK-CLICK! both boys fired at each other almost in unison, each launching foam projectiles at high speed.

Sean had little experience with guns, and jerked his gun upwards as he yanked the trigger. He got his shot off first, but his foam dart bounced off Paul's tee-shirt covered abdomen with a muted thump.

Paul was an experienced shooter, and his trigger pull was gentle and smooth, firing his gun only moments after Sean. His projectile flew straight into the fleshy target between his friend's legs with a sharp slapping sound.

Sean's nuts jiggled from the impact, and his eyes went wide as he crumpled slowly to the floor, holding his gonads in the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Bulls-eye!" shouted Paul.

Sean was alternating between giggling and groaning. "Ohhh, you nailed my right nut!"

"How does it feel?" asked Paul, rubbing his hard-on through his jeans.

"It fucking hurts," giggled Sean.

"Is it backing up into your gut?"

"Yes..."

"You probably don't want a re-match, then."

At that, Sean started to stand back up.

"Oh, you DO?"

Sean nodded, smiling as he loaded another foam dart into his Nerf gun.

"Awesome!" Paul said, eagerly re-loading his pistol as well. He looked at Sean's nuts, and could see a slight reddish mark where the dart had hit. It didn't look like much, but he was sure he'd end up on the floor as well if Sean managed to hit his balls. Paul also noticed that Sean's erection had not gone down. If anything, his dick had gotten even harder, straining through the cotton.

"You count this time," said Paul.

"ONE!" shouted Sean, quickly cocking his gun and aiming at Paul's testicles, this time holding the gun with two hands.

"Oh, you BITCH!" grunted Paul, getting his gun cocked just as Sean pulled his trigger and sent a foam dart screaming his way.

The shot was more hurried than the first, and for his effort Sean missed by a wider margin, hitting Paul in the leg.

Paul smiled as he leveled his gun and pulled the trigger.

"Oh, fu-" began Sean when the dart whistled across the short distance and smacked into his ballsack again. This time it was almost perfectly centered, hitting right between the two organs and sending them ricocheting in opposite directions like a bowling ball splitting pins.

After sound of the dart smacking his balls, the wild jiggling motion of his eggsack seemed to continue forever as Sean stood there incredulously looking down. The foam dart spun in the air in front of him after the impact before dropping to the floor.

For a moment, nothing happened, and Paul got a questioning look on his face.

Then the pain hit Sean's brain all at once, and he fell to the floor a second time, this time curling up in a fetal position, both hands clenched between his thighs.

"Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck that hurts!"

"Are you ok?" asked Paul, a note of concern coming across his face.

"Yes," Sean giggled, turning back into a groan.

"Are we done?"

"No," Sean said. "I'm going to get you."

"Well, your aim sucks. How about we even the odds?"

"How?" Sean was back in a sitting position, though he was still cradling and rubbing his balls with his hand.

"I've got a double shot inside," Paul said, heading to his bedroom. By the time he returned, Sean was back on his feet. Paul handed him a bright yellow gun with two barrels.

"Fucking A," said Sean, a smile spreading across his face."One shot for each ball!"

"I'll settle for just one hit," said Paul. "Fire when ready."

They each cocked their guns and aimed.

CLICK-CLICK-CLICK!!

Multiple darts streaked between them, and incredibly no balls were hit. Paul's shot went slightly wide, hitting Sean in the crease of his thigh. Both of Sean's shots hit high, though one of them managed to hit near the button of his jeans where his stiff cock was.

Paul hopped up and down slightly, rubbing the front of his jeans.

"I finally got you!" cried out Sean happily.

"Dickshot. Right on the head, too" said Paul with a smile.

"Did you miss on purpose?" asked Sean.

"How about this..." Paul said, walking to the dining room table and picking up two chairs. He placed them each sideways at the ten pace distance, and sat down in one with his legs spread wide.

"No, you crouch behind your chair," Paul said when Sean went to sit. "Resting your gun on the seat, it'll help your aim."

Sean knelt down behind his chair, and rested both arms on the seat, looking down the barrel at his friend's untouched nuts.

"What about you? The chair is blocking mine."

"Not fully," said Paul. "I can still see them through the legs. And if I can see them, I can hit them."

"Ok, let's go then."

"Take your time this time," said Paul.

Sean nodded, and they both cocked their pistols. Sean closed one eye and took aim on the tightly packed scrotum ahead of him, and slowly pulled the trigger.

Sean heard Larry's gun go off at roughly the same time, but he was so focused on his shot that he didn't pay it much attention. He watched with exciteboyst as his dart zoomed straight into Larry's nuts. They were so tightly held forward that they had nowhere to go, and Sean could see Larry's left testicle clearly deform as the rubber tip slammed into it, then bounce back to its normal shape, sending the dart back with energy in the other direction.

At about the same time, Sean felt an explosion of pain in his testicles, followed by the now familiar jiggle as Larry's shot found it's mark as well.

The two boys guffawed and went to the floor, groaning and clutching their balls.

"Ohhhhh, finally," groaned Larry, unbuttoning his jeans and freeing his stiff cock. The tip was already wet with pre-cum.

Sean was quietly re-loading his Nerf gun as Larry rubbed the underside of his cock, riding on the crest of pleasure and deep aching pain.

Slowly, Sean extended his gun in a two-hand grip, aiming at Larry's nuts that were now draped between his legs, ripe and ready for the taking. He gently depressed the trigger.

CLICK!

The dart whistled straight into Larry's testicles, landing with a sharp smack that jostled them violently.

Larry arched his back as the shock, pain, and pleasure overwhealmed his nervous system. His stiff dick rose up off his abdomen, swelled and twitched.

"Ohhhgggghhhhh!" groaned Larry as his cock twitched again, this time squirting out a thick rope of cum that landed in a pearly white stripe on his tee shirt across his stomach. He quickly reached down and grabbed his cock in his hand, stroking it as the next gush of cum spewed out.

Sean had one more dart in the gun, and he was going to make it count.

CLICK!

His shot was low and passed just under Larry's clenching nuts to smack him in the taint, right above his asshole.

That still seemed to heighten Larry's pleasure, and Larry groaned as the next thick shot of stringy cum made it all the way up to his neck.

Sean's hand wandered to his own cock as he watched his friend pulse out the last of his gooey load all over his tee shirt.

"Hey, shoot my nuts right when I cum," said Sean, sitting down on the edge of the chair with his balls hanging over the edge as he began beating off. His pumping fist was making his balls dance over the edge of the chair.

"Hold on for a bit," said Larry. As he sat up, he grabbed the bottom of his tee shirt and pulled it outwards so the murky puddle wouldn't run down. He folded the bottom up and over his semen, then folded it a second time to trap the wet fabric where the wetness was already seeping through. He then pulled his shirt up and over his head and placed it on the floor before picking up his Nerf gun and loading it.

By this time, Sean has worked himself to the point of orgasm, his breathing fast and his fist flying up and down. His balls were no longer bouncing, as they had drawn up tight in preparation of firing off their cargo.

"If I see so much as a drop of the white stuff, I'm blowing your balls off," said Larry, cocking his gun and aiming.

"Oh, shit..." moaned Sean, stroking even faster. His cockhead had turned from red to purple, and a clear bead of pre-cum was leaking down over his fingers.

Larry continued with the role play: "My forty-five caliber bullet will splatter your balls all over the side of that chair."

"Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck!" groaned Sean, tossing his head back and tugging his hand down one final time and stretching the skin tight on his cock. His head flared up even more, then his cum tube bulged and a fountain of spooge shot straight up three feet into the air before splattering back down onto his hand and on the floor below.

CLICK!

Larry's aim was true, and the foam dart found its target in Sean's tightly drawn ballbag, compressing the delicate organs inside before bouncing off.

"OH FUCK!! OHHHHHHH!" cried Sean, hunching forward in pain and bringing his face into the line of fire just as the next wad of cum jetted out his pisshole. Hot white jizz splattered his cheek, nose and mouth.

Larry chuckled as he watched Sean's self-facial.

Sean's hand was tugging up and down again as he leaned back, his dick spewing several more sticky streams of semen as slugs of congealed goo slowly ran down his face. The sound of his heavy seed splatting on the floor was hot as hell, and Larry found himself playing with his own spent dick again as he watched the last of Sean's ejaculation.

"Dude, you made a total mess," laughed Larry.

"Good thing this is my house," giggled Sean, using the back of his free hand to wipe the cum off his lips. "Now I know how a porn star feels."

"Let's clean up and grab something to eat," said Larry. "Then, maybe we can have a re-match later on."

"Challenge accepted."