The Duke of Cockaign

Story Info
Young woman is trained by an older man 2 b a 3holed slut.
10.2k words
4.41
62.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Isabella Sharpe woke up with a start. Her pulse was rapid and she had a wet sheen on her skin. Her sleep had been restless for the past few days. It could be the stress level at work. She had just been given a promotion to Lead Marketing Executive and the added responsibilities were beginning to build up. Isabella has a lot going for her. She's a Wharton School of Business graduate, top of her class, and she's single, attractive young woman of 26. Surprisingly, most find the latter is more intimidating than the former. She 5'9" tall, with long legs. Her hair is auburn and she wears in long. Here complexion is flawless. She has full breasts and hips but maintains her body with a religious workout schedule. While she's a knockout, her brains are what has gotten her where she is in the business.

She's been the "go to girl" with difficult accounts for the past several years at Walton, Benton, and Kiner. Now the biggest of big accounts landed on her desk on Monday. If she can somehow pull this off, it could mean becoming a partner. The account is for George Enterprises. The CEO is Phillip George, an eccentric and private man. He is a multi-billionaire whose money started from inheritance but he's managed to quadruple it before he was 21 years old. He bought and sold companies, many times selling them for their parts and pieces. He has the reputation as a "charmer" sealing deals with his "hands on" negotiations. In the end he is known as ruthless businessman who made money off the mismanagement of others.

When Isabella started her initial research she found that Mr. George lived on a private Island up the Hudson River. A 3000+ acre estate with its own castle, stables, airport, and marina. Mr. George lived an isolated lifestyle. There was little information about him or his estate. After a month of research Isabella was no closer to knowing her target than when she started. After delving into his business history, she's come up with a marketing strategy that she thinks could benefit him. She's finally been able to get an appointment to meet and talk about what PGE is looking from a marketing campaign.

Isabella dressed in professional knee length skirt and jacket. The white silk blouse under the jacket was unbuttoned on the first two buttons. She felt it gave a professional look with a bit of sexiness. I mean Mr. George is a man and sex sales. Isabella had been blessed like her Mother with a smoking hot body. She had blossomed at an early age. At first her rather large breasts made her feel awkward but later they served her well, as they enabled her to put most men and even some women in the palm of her hands. When she got out of the taxi her skirt rode up a little to show the lace of her hose. Her sensible heels only added to her presence.

She walked into the restaurant confident and knowing that she had a good proposal to offer Mr. George. She told the maître d' who she was here to meet and followed him to the table. She had not been able to find a picture of Mr. George. In her mind she had pictured him as a middle aged man with a few extra pounds and blading. When she turned the corner and saw a nice looking man seated in a secluded table in the back she was impressed. Mr. George stood and greeted Isabella.

He offered his hand. "You must be Ms. Sharpe. It's a pleasure to meet you." His smile was warm and Isabella felt a tingle when his hand took hers.

"Isabella, Mr. George and the pleasure is all mine."

"Please call me Phillip." He motioned for her to have a seat. He waited until she was seated before returning to his own.

Isabella could not take her eyes off of his. The warm hazel eyes felt like they looked right into her soul. He had to be at least 30 years her senior, yet he was ruggedly handsome. He certainly wasn't overweight and balding. There was something electrifying about him as Isabella sat across from him. Her mind was going a thousand miles an hour but no of it had to do with her business proposal. She could feel her nipples pressing against her lacy bra and she caught herself on more than one occasion squeezing her legs together, feeling the moisture in her pussy. His whiskey warm voice brought her out of her stupor.

"Bella? Are you alright?"

"Sorry, Mr George. I'd like to offer a proposal for WB&K to become your PR representatives. I believe we have what your company needs to improve..."

"Please, call me Phillip. I know all about your firm Bella. Honestly, I think they your all wrong."

She frowned, her bottom lip sticking out pouting. "But Mr...uh...Phillip, I have a great plan on how to make your company more public friendly. We could..."

He reached across the table and took her hand again. "No you misunderstood me Bella. I think that your firm is wrong in how they use you. You're a smart young woman. Top in your class at Wharton. You made the grades on your own, no study groups, no socializing. You have risen in the firm on your merit not your looks. Although, you are certainly breathtaking, if you don't mind me saying. Personally, you should have been made a partner last year. I think that shows poor management. I'd like to offer you a proposal. I want you to come work for me. I will make you a partner up front. You'd be in charge of our PR department. You'll be able to hire your own staff and take this company to where it needs to go. How do you feel about that Bella?"

She was taken aback but his warm hand soothed her. "You don't even know me that well. How can you offer me a partnership? What's the catch...Phillip?"

He leans in and his eyes lit up. "I know a great deal about you. Your Father was a well-respected PR guy who I'm sorry, passed away much too young. Your Mother was a stewardess who wooed your Father with her good looks and charm. You have your Mother's beauty and your Father's business sense. Your trustworthy, don't forget the time when you were involved in that scandal in college. Your roommate was seeing one of her professors in secret. When someone tried to "out" them, you supported her and never said anything, even though you knew all about it. That shows loyalty and discretion, so that's good enough for me. So what do you say? Do you want to come work with me Bella?"

I was more than a little taken aback from how much he knew about me. How did he find out about my roommate? "I don't know Phillip. He certainly is tempting." You certainly are tempting. "But I make a pretty good wage and I'm up for partner soon. I've worked hard to get it."

"Bella, I think you are underestimating yourself. I know they have. I'm prepared to offer triple what you are making now and make you a partner up front. What else would it take?"

I noticed that he was openly staring at my breasts. I'm used to this, but I thought it was different coming from him. He'd not let go of my hand as his thumb softly stroked the top of it. "That's a lot of money. Are you sure you think I'm worth that?"

"You're worth more than that. I'm making a great business decision. You would be fairly compensated and I can also offer to fulfill your deepest desires." He looks up into my eyes. His brow slightly raised as if questioning me.

I take a quick gulp of air and my face flushes. I'm not sure if knows my deepest desires but the thought that he does, totally puts me on edge. I laugh nervously. "How would you know anything about my desires Phillip?"

"You'd be surprised at what I know Bella. I know that no one has ever truly pleasured you. I know that since you've been here, you've been thinking about what it would be like with me in bed. I know that your nipples are causing some discomfort from how erect they are and pressing against the fabric of your bra. I know that oyur panties are soaked and you're very close to flooding them more just from my thumb stroking your hand. Am I close, Bella?"

An audible sigh escapes my lips before I can stop it. I try to take my hand back but he holds it tightly. "Mr. George, just how could you possible know all that?"

"It's easy my dear. Your body is very responsive. Besides, you've been squeezing your thighs together since we started talking." He says with a sardonic smile.

"So is this all about a job or about sex Mr. George?"

"It's about both. Why should there be one without the other. This is not a case about sexual harassment. I'm offering you the job, one that you will be fully compensated for whether we have sex or not. But I want to be able to give you that which you desire the most. To be pleasured and for you to pleasure another. You have proven that you're a smart young woman. You have been the model student, model daughter, and everyone believes that you're the 'go to girl' for difficult clients. But what you truly want is to drop all of that 'good girl crap' and submit to desires."

There's no way he could know that. He has to be grasping at straws but damn he knows somehow. I am lost for words. My nipples are aching as they abrade against my bra. My panties are soaked and if he doesn't stop rubbing my hand with his thumb, I'm going to cum right here at the table. I want to drop down right here and beg him to take me in all three of my holes in front of everyone.

"Tell me Bella. Tell me want you want."

"I don't know."

"Yes you do, you're just afraid to say it. Tell me and I will make it happen."

"I have always fantasized about being trained to be a three holed slut. There I've said it."

He smiled. "See, that wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. Now, all you have to do is decide if you want to start your training."

"And you could train me?" I ask, not meeting his gaze.

He took his finger and lifted my chin so that I was looking into his hazel eyes. "It would be my pleasure Bella. We could start today."

I could barely breathe and my mouth was suddenly dry. "I haven't decided about the job offer, but I would like to be trained. So I am yours Mr. George."

"Very good. If you insist on not using my first name, maybe Sir would be better than Mr. George."

"Yes Sir."

"Now, to start with, I want you to go into the ladies room and remove your bra and panties. Do it now Bella."

"Yes Sir."

I get up from the table with my small purse and find the ladies room. When I get into a stall I have to sit for a few minutes to try and clear my head. After a few very deep breaths, I remove my jacket and slip my bra out from under my blouse. Then I reach under my skirt and slip my soaking wet panties off. After they are placed into my purse, I leave the stall and freshen myself up in the mirror. My nipples are erect and rubbing against the silkiness of my blouse. They ache with need. This is also causing my pussy to leak more. The cool air makes that more evident to me now that my panties are gone.

I take a few more deep breaths and head back to the table. He's watching me as I make my way back. His hazel eyes are darker now with lust. I can feel my breasts sway with each step. My nipples are as hard as diamonds and I'm afraid that they are going to cut right through my blouse. It feels like everyone in the restaurant is staring at them. The thought of that makes me wetter. It adds more sway to my hips. When I finally get back to the table he has a wicked grin on his face.

"You look go enough to eat right here on this table Bella."

My face flushes with the thought. "Thank you Sir."

"Are you ready to show me how much of a slut you are for me?"

"Y yes Sir." I say nervously.

"Then lift your skirt up and sit with your cunt against the against the leather of the chair."

I look around to make sure I can't be seen. Our booth is secluded but it still makes me nervous. I lift up slightly and pull the hem of my skirt up. When I sit back down the cool leather touches my wet pussy. I swear I can hear it sizzle.

"Good girl. Now, reach down and touch yourself."

I slip my finger down and run it through my wet folds. A shudder goes through me. I close my eyes and dip my finger inside me. Then I pull it out. My thumb pulls back my protective hood and I swirl my wet finger around my aching clit. God this feels so good.

"Open your eyes Bella. I want to see your pleasure."

"Y yes Sir."

"Does it feel good to release control and be told what to do?"

"Yes Sir." My finger is teasing my hard nub while his eyes glare into my soul.

"Put two fingers inside your cunt Bella."

I do as I'm told. I spread my legs wider so I can push them in deeper. I feel a ripple of pleasure wash over me. When I do, I close my eyes again.

"Bella, open your eyes. I would hate to have to punish you here in the restaurant."

My eyes flash open as my fingers move in and out of my wet pussy. "Sorry Sir." His eyes are so dark now with lust. My body shudders. My breasts swell and I can feel my nipples ache with need. My pussy is so wet it is making sloshing sounds as I finger myself for him.

"You're so beautiful when your being slutty."

"Thank you Sir." I feel my face get even redder. Out of the corner of my eye I see the waiter coming towards the booth. My hand freezes as he drops off the check.

"Isabella, did I tell you to stop?"

His calling me by my whole name startles me and I continue to finger myself in front of the waiter. "No Sir."

The waiter leaves while Phillip looks over the check. "I want you to cum for me Bella." I am so close already that it doesn't take much for me to be flying. My fingers are moving faster. My thumb is now making circles around my clitty as my fingers move deeper inside me. Phillip reaches across the table and takes one of my erect nipples and pinches and pulls it. "We don't have all night Bella."

The pain from my elongated nipple along with his words are more than I need. My body shudders and I break into a million pieces. I bit my lower lip to stifle my moans and they come out as more of a whimper. He keeps teasing and pulling my tender nipple. I spasm again. It takes me a few minutes to catch my breath as my body slowly comes back to a more composed state. His eyes have never left me.

"Where are your manners girl?"

"Thank you Sir."

"That's better. Now take your panties out and clean yourself up a little."

I take them out of my purse and dry my fingers. Then I reach down and wipe my juices from my swollen lower lips. When I go to put them back in my purse, he has his hand out. So I hand them to him. He puts them to his nose and inhales deeply.

"Your arousal smells so sweet Bella. I only wish I could taste it tonight but that will have to wait for now. For now, I want you to dress this way every day for work. No bra. No panties. Sometime in the next few weeks someone will come and pick you up and take you to my island and we will start your training properly. Do you understand?" I nod my head. "Use your words dear."

"Yes Sir. No Bra or panties."

With that he signs he check and stands. He helps me to my feet. My legs are a little wobbly. He leaves my soaked panties on the table with the check. He takes my arm and leads me out of the restaurant. As we are leaving, I turn back to see the waiter picking up my panties and holding them to his nose. I can feel the blood in my face and juices dripping from my pussy.

When we're outside he waves for a cab and pays him. He opens the door for me and gives me a smoldering kiss before shutting the door. "I will see you soon Bella." The cabbie pulls off leaving Phillip standing there. The thought of training under him sends more moisture to my nether region. I can smell my arousal in the small cab. This can't start fast enough for me.

Chapter Two

It had been almost two weeks since that night. I knew that the day I would be picked up and taken to the George estate had to be drawing near. Each day came and went. Each day I woke up in a cold sweat from my erotic dreams about being with him. Since the meeting with Phillip, he was all I could think about. After too many nights with men who could not satisfy me, I kept thinking that Phillip could help me find my way. I had dressed as I was instructed to, a short black skirt that came just above her knees. My blouse was white and form fitting. It showed off my ample cleavage. My heels were 6" and more than I usually wore. My stockings were thigh high and had a black seem down the back. All of these met the rules that Phillip had given me, except that today I wore a bra and panties. I had a meeting early this morning. I knew it was a violation but I had every intention of removing them once the meeting was over. I have to admit that since he had instructed me on what to wear I'd felt sexier, and certainly got a lot of attention for it.

The taxi picked me up in front of my building and headed towards my work. I spent my time going over my part of the meeting. I was to give a presentation on how I intended to get The George account. Of course if I took George up on his offer to work for him, this would be moot. But the partners didn't know this so I had to put up a front. My thoughts went to Phillip. What I had seen at dinner that night had startled me at first but had left its seed in my mind. Something I couldn't un-see or un-feel. I found myself squeezing my thighs together at the thought of submitting to Phillip. He was a commanding presence. My nipples pebbled under the cover of her bra. I felt moisture flow to my labia at the thought of kneeling at his feet. I had always been a strong woman and men had always fell at my feet. This was something new and exciting to think about. Something that I had always fantasized about. When Phillip had asked me what my fantasy was I hadn't hesitated. I had always wanted to submit to someone that I respected. It had only surprised me that I told him I wanted to be trained to be a three hole slut. He didn't even blink. I had seen the sardonic smile on his face and the lust in his eyes. It was that lust that made me wet. I shook the thought out of her head. I needed to focus and get myself together for the meeting.

Just before I arrived and dark van pulled in front of the taxi and two men jumped out. They quickly came to my door and pulled me from the car. I was roughly taken to the van and pushed inside. The driver took off while the two men blindfolded me and cuffed my hands. Then my wrists were attached to a bar overhead. I knew that these men were probably sent by Phillip but I wasn't exactly sure and that excited me. One of men started to unbutton my blouse. His calloused hand reached in and slipped under my bra to cup my breast. I kicked blindly at the offending hand, but they just laughed and continued to take advantage of my secured hands. A rough finger teased her nipple. It ached from how hard it was. A moan escaped my lips as the bud was tweaked and pulled. I kicked again but this time someone caught my leg and secure it to something. Now both of my legs were secured and a hand went up my skirt. The man groaned when he found the cloth of my panties to be soaked from my arousal. The fingers teased my slit as the other hand continued to taunt my nipples. I felt the stirrings of an orgasm approaching. I did everything in my power to abate it. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of letting them give me pleasure from their rough abuse. Just when I thought I'd give in to the feelings, they stop. I was left hanging both literally and figuratively as the van continued on its way. I whimpered with the loss of their touch.

When the van finally stopped, I was taken to a waiting helicopter. Once I was loaded it took off. The flight was only a few minutes and when it landed I was quickly taken inside a building. Still blindfolded, I was led into a room and my blindfold was finally taken off. It took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust but I found myself in a darkened room. The men took my wrists and secured them to a ring over my head with carabiners. My ankles were secured as well to rings in the floor. I was left there alone. I tried to calm my breathing and slow my heartbeat. I knew that I wasn't in danger but I had to convince my brain that I was alright. Just when I had succeeded in this I heard the footfalls of someone coming. When the door opened it was Phillip and another women. Phillip was dressed in a tailored suit and the woman was dressed all in leather, from a corset to a leather skirt. She looked very severe with her breasts pushed up and her make-up done. I was both relieved and afraid at that moment.