The Dumb Blonde Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was our turn. Lucy got on her hands and knees (wide open) with her butt to the audience. The MC had to turn her so that her side was to the audience. I knew that I had to drop my shorts and I was glad that I'd had a few beers.

The girls cheered at my average hard-on. I got behind Lucy who was wagging her butt at me (and the audience, by that time she'd shuffled back round a bit).

I put the tip of my cock to Lucy's hole and tried to push her back and forward to simulate sex, but without actually entering her. It was a waste of time pretending because Lucy soon got out of rhythm and pushed back on my cock as I was going forward.

The audience saw what had happened and cheered. All pretence was gone and I thrust into Lucy about a dozen times before the MC came over and told us to stop. When we got up my cock was sparkling with Lucy's juices.

The next position was where the girl lays on her back, opens her legs wide and raises them as far up and back as she can. The first 3 couples were quite boring compared to the last 2. Underwear thong girl's thong rode up exposing her hole, and her man actually entered her; but quickly pulled out.

I knew that Lucy gave the audience the best possible view of her naked pussy. As soon as her legs were up she had a quick rub of her pussy; and when I got down my cock just entered her each time that I pretended to thrust into her. That wasn't enough for Lucy; my weight was on my 2 hands that were beside her chest and all of a sudden she pushed my arms away so that my whole weight went on to her; my cock going right into her.

The MC came over and told us to get up.

The third and last position was for the girl to ride the man reverse cowgirl. The first 3 couples were quite boring again, but underwear thong girl was better. She rubbed her hardly covered pussy along her boyfriend's cock but didn't impale herself.

I knew that Lucy would go all the way. My rock hard cock was ready and waiting as Lucy knelt over me. No rubbing along my cock for Lucy. She put her hand between her legs and held my cock straight up then down she went. The audience went wild as they could see everything.

Up and down Lucy went and the MC just watched. Lucy must have been really horny because she started to cum quite quickly, long before I was ready. She paused for a minute as her body spasms took control of her. She would have been screaming but no one would have been able to hear her.

Lucy started riding me again, this time faster. We both came at about the same time, much to the delight of our audience. This sex in public thing was okay!

We won the competition and got 250 euros.

On the way back to our hotel the naked Lucy told me that having sex with hundreds of people watching her had been amazing; she wanted to do it every day for the rest of her life.

The Miss Sexy Swimsuit competition

----------------------------------------

This gave Lucy a right dilemma; what to wear? In the end she decided on her slingshot suit. She wanted to leave our room wearing just that until I told her that she'd have more of an impact if she wore something over the top and then took it off on stage.

Lucy didn't have anything that wasn't see-through so she borrowed one of my T-shirts. It was more like a dress on her, and as we walked she complained that she was over dressed.

At the bar we got a drink and Lucy went and registered for the competition. When she got back she told me that the man had asked her if she's got anything on under the T-shirt. I was expecting her to tell me that she'd raised the hem and let him look at her framed, naked pussy, but she hadn't. She pulled the T-shirt neck to one side so that he could see the strap going over her shoulder. He'd also told her that all girls had to have their breasts covered to start with.

There were 8 girls in the competition. One by one they had to walk onto the stage where the MC would ask them their name, where they were from, and why they'd entered the competition. Then they had to dance for a couple of minutes before being sent off the stage.

Three of the girls were wearing ordinary bikinis. One was over-weight and looked horrible. Three more wore thong bikinis. All 3 had nice butts. Two of the thong girls took their tops off while they were dancing.

That left 1 other girl and Lucy. That other girl wore a slingshot as well, but there was one hell of a lot more material in hers. Her breasts were covered, as was her pubes.

All the girls had been stood at the back of the stage and Lucy had kept her T-shirt on until it was her turn. When it was she quickly wiped the T-shirt off and started walking over to the MC, adjusting the slingshot so that her nipples were covered.

The audience went crazy as Lucy stood at the front of the stage next to the MC. He spent a couple of minutes trying to get some quiet. All the time Lucy was stood there with her feet about a foot apart. I was well back in the audience and I could easily make out her clit sticking out. The guys at the front must have had a great view; and that view was getting captured on dozens of cameras. The flashes were almost non-stop.

Eventually the MC got some sort of control and started talking to Lucy. When he asked her name Lucy thrust her chest forward. This caused the little bit of material covering her nipples to slide off to the outside of her tits.

The MC lost control again, and the camera flashes went ballistic.

The MC lost it again when he asked Lucy why she'd entered the competition. Her reply was,

"Because I like people seeing my naked body."

As she was saying that she slid the straps off her shoulders and the whole slingshot dropped to the floor to ballistic camera flashes and deafening cheers.

The Nightclubs

----------------

We only went to a couple of these; the action in the bars was good enough for us. On the nights that we did go clubbing Lucy got dressed up. Well, it you could call totally see-through dresses dressed up.

The first club that we went to wasn't that nice, but there was one part of the night that Lucy enjoyed. They had a dancing competition where girls were invited onto the stage to dance. The competition was to see which girls would take the most clothes off. Lucy danced in just her dress until one of the other girls got down to just her thong, then Lucy dropped her dress and was the first girl to get totally naked.

Four other girls got naked as well, much to the delight of the crowd of mainly men watching.

Afterwards I suggested that Lucy have a part-time career as a stripper. Lucy's reply was,

"How would I go about starting that?"

The other club that we went to looked like a castle. It had a great foam area; dozens of people disappearing and coming out covered in the stuff. Of course Lucy wanted to go in, and when while there she took her dress off and got me to fuck her.

Three times while I was fucking her, people bumped into us. I don't think that they knew what we were doing.

Apart from the foam I didn't really like the place, there were too many fights going on and they got a bit too close to us for comfort.

The Hotel Pool

----------------

The hotel didn't have a big swimming pool, but it was popular particularly in the early evening. We liked to go there for early morning (ha!) swims and early evening relaxing before going out.

The pool bar was open while we were there on an evening. It was manned by a young man or a young girl. Neither seemed to be bothered by the lack of clothes on the girls, but I did see the barman having a word with one of the guys who'd dropped his shorts then dived into the pool.

The first time that we went there Lucy wore one of her nothing thongs; but when she realised that one or two other girls got naked, Lucy started walking to the pool totally naked, not even shoes.

It was usually a quick swim followed by some time on a sunbed, followed by another swim then back to our room to get showered and hair dried (Lucy).

Lucy liked to go to the pool looking as if she wasn't with me. Not that she didn't want me there. It was more a question of her liking the attention that she got from the lads when they thought that she was a naked girl on her own.

She'd go and swim then lay out with her legs open and wait for the vultures to pounce. She'd let them hit on her, and buy her a drink. All the time she'd be letting them look at her tits and bald pussy.

Meanwhile I'd be on another sunbed a few feet away.

After she'd had enough Lucy would 'dismiss' them then start rubbing suntan lotion on herself. That was my cue to go and offer to help her. I'd finish the job paying a lot of attention to her tits then her pussy.

You should have seen the faces on the lads that she'd dismissed.

Twice while I was rubbing the lotion on her pussy by the pool I gave her an orgasm. Now that sight did get a lot of stares.

That little game only worked a couple of times because the hotel didn't have that many groups of single lads staying there.

After that we concentrated on relaxing and soaking up the sun.

Lucy went to the pool one evening wearing just her band aids. She was covered until she went for a swim. The band aids didn't come out of the water. She said that she wanted to try wearing some more band aid and going to the bars, but she never got round to it.

The Beach

-----------

We went to one of the beaches on most days. Lucy liked the crowds. Having said that we often walked quite a distance looking for less crowded areas. I think that Lucy liked having people looking at her as we walked along. You see, Lucy hardly ever wore anything on the beach. The first couple of times she wore one of her nothing thongs, but once she realised that she could get away with wearing nothing the thongs came off as soon as she got there.

A couple of times she left our hotel wearing only her shoes and some suntan cream. On that subject, I was very pleased to find out that Lucy tans easily. By the end of the holiday she had a golden, all-over tan.

The beaches were crowded; thousands of 18-30s; a fair few of them 'happy' because of the booze that they'd taken to the beach or from the many beach bars. I never did see any kids or oldies there.

We often played the same game that we'd played by the hotel swimming pool. One day we played it 3 times. All we had to do was play the game then move a hundred yards down the beach and start all over again. On the beach Lucy always had an orgasm. She said that she got turned on by all the people watching her.

Most times that we were on the beach we saw places that were giving massages, Thai massages. About half way through the holiday I asked Lucy if she wanted one. She'd never had a massage before so after a short pause she said that she'd like one. We went over and watched the guy finish massaging a girl. The girl was only wearing a thong and Lucy was naked.

The guy wasn't at all phased by Lucy being naked.

It was an amazing sight watching the guy work on Lucy. She looked so relaxed. At one point while she was on her stomach she looked like she was asleep.

When the guy asked her to turn onto her back she was wide awake. In fact as he got nearer and nearer to her tits and pussy, the higher her chest went as her breathing got heavier and heavier.

The guy worked on her breasts but never actually touched her pussy. He didn't need to touch her pussy to make her cum. It wasn't her strongest orgasm, but it definitely was an orgasm. The guy just continued massaging her as if nothing had happened.

Afterwards Lucy said that she felt great and that I should have one. I told her that there was no way that I was going to let a guy put his hands all over me.

We'd seen the crane and people jumping off it a few times, but the first time that we walked right up to it Lucy decided that she wanted to do a Bungee Jump. Not an ordinary Bungee Jump, a naked Bungee Jump. A topless girl was bouncing up and down on the elastic at the time.

We went over to the man running the show and I asked if a naked girl could do the jump. He got out a board with dozens of photographs on it and pointed out a couple of naked girls hanging upside down. I turned to Lucy and gave her the thumbs-up.

When it came to Lucy's turn she unfastened her hair and walked to the yellow cage. The guys there smiled and welcomed her. Up they went and I could see one man fastening the bungee to her ankles. His face was inches from her pussy; I smiled as I thought that she would be enjoying that -- providing that her nerves weren't killing her. All too soon they were so high that I couldn't tell that it was Lucy up there.

After a few minutes the little gate opened and Lucy jumped out. My heart was in my mouth as she came hurtling to the water. She was screaming as she started to turn so that she was going down head first; then the bungee kicked in.

As she went back up her long blonde hair hung from her head and she was laughing her head off. A couple of bounces later she was lowered towards the platform where the cage had been. A man held out a pole for Lucy to grab and she was lowered onto her back on the platform. Two men then lifted her legs and in the process of unfastening the bungee they managed to spread her legs wide. They obviously wanted a good look at her pussy -- not that I blame them.

When Lucy came back to me she was still trembling with excitement. When I mentioned the open legs she couldn't remember it, or cared about it.

On another stroll along the beach we came across a game of volleyball. It was a game of guys vs. gals. All the girls were topless. We stood and watched them play for a while. Just as we were thinking of moving on, one of the girls took a bad fall and decided to stop playing.

One of the guys shouted that the girls team was a player short and would anyone like to take her place. A girl wearing a full bikini stuck her hand up, but Lucy just walked straight over to the pitch.

"Okay nudie blondie, you're in." a guy said.

The other girls said "Hi" and I heard one of them aske Lucy if she'd played before.

"Once or twice," was Lucy's reply.

As the game resumed I watched Lucy; or should I say, her breasts. All the other girl's breasts were bouncing about (one girl had massive tits and they must have hurt her as she ran around) but Lucy's were rock solid. It was like she'd had a boob job using concrete.

Lucy was good, scoring 2 points for their team. The girls won. I wondered how much of that was due to Lucy's state of dress.

As we walked on I asked Lucy where she'd played volleyball before. It turned out that she's been in her school's team.

Most times that we went onto the beach we went for a swim at one point or another. These swims often ended up with us having sex in the water. Lucy didn't care how many people were near us.

One time when we'd been laid out on one of the beaches for a while Lucy started to get restless. We'd been laid there for about an hour and a half and Lucy had attracted 2 or 3 groups of lads who wanted to enjoy the scenery. One group in particular had spread their towels no more than 6 feet from our feet. The 4 lads were laid on their stomachs looking up at Lucy's pussy. Of course Lucy was enjoying the attention she was getting and was laying with her feet apart.

I knew that she was aroused because her nipples were rock hard and her vulva were all puffed up and shiny wet. Lucy turned to me and said,

"I need some exercise."

I was expecting her to continue and say that she wanted to go swimming, but no, Lucy has to be different. She stood up and started doing warm-up exercises right in front of the 4 lads.

I got up on my elbows and watched the fabulous display of naked female flesh, although I had to bend one leg to try to hide my hard-on.

Lucy finished her warm-up then started getting into various yoga positions. She must have looked at a yoga book and memorised the positions that involved spreading her legs because that's just what she did, on the sand right in front of these 4 lads. The other groups of lads around us had spotted her (who wouldn't have?) and were all watching her.

After the yoga positions Lucy proceeded to start doing some exercises. Exercises like the ones that I used to do at school, like star jumps, press ups, upside down bicycle, squats, and handstands. The lads loved the squats because Lucy was facing them. They also enjoyed the handstands because both times that Lucy did one she collapsed almost on top of the lads; and of course she had to land with her legs open.

Exercises done, Lucy lay back on her towel. She lay on her side right next to me, facing me. The she rolled over onto me so that she was half on me. One of my arms was pinned under her with that hand right next to her pussy.

"Finger me please!" Lucy whispered to me.

Now, what man could resist a request like that?

Lucy lifted herself a little so that my hand could move to its target. He legs were slightly apart so I had easy access. I started rubbing and pushing a finger inside her.

I looked down at the lads; all eyes were glued to her pussy.

Lucy must have got really turned on by her display because it took less than a minute for her to start cumming. Her legs were jerking as she bit down on her hand to supress her moans and screams.

Shortly after that we had to go into the sea for her to relieve my frustration.

Another thing that we did on the beach a few times was for her to back into me when I was lying on my side. One day quite early on in our holiday Lucy was lying on her back and I was on my side looking at her front and thinking how lucky I was. We were talking when Lucy got on her side and backed into me in the spoon position.

Lucy covertly got my hard-on out of my shorts and put it on her pussy. Natural instinct took over and I manoeuvred myself so that I could enter her. There was no way that I could pump her so we just lay there talking dirty to each other while Lucy squeezed her pussy muscles. She managed to make me cum in less than 5 minutes.

After that first time Lucy had a little competition with herself to see if she could make me cum in less than 4 minutes. She never managed it.

Sleeping

---------

The nights there were warm and we slept naked on top of the bed. Lucy chose to sleep on the balcony side of the bed. The only time that the curtains were closed was when the maid closed them. The first thing that Lucy did after the maid had been was to open them as wide as they would go.

Each night when we got back to our room we'd have sex (usually out on the balcony) with the lights on (Lucy liked the excitement of the possibility of someone walking passed and seeing us). A couple of time someone did see us, but after looking while they walked they just kept going.

Lucy also liked to go to sleep with the light on. She said that it made her feel good that someone might look in on her. That also meant that my naked bits might be seen, even when I got a hard-on while I was sleeping; but that's a small price to pay for being with Lucy.

Eating Out

-----------

The hotel was a 'room only' hotel but it had tea making facilities and those little plastic containers of milk so Lucy made us a cup of tea and we sat on the balcony drinking our tea and watching the few people that were up and about that early each morning. Some looked at us when they passed us and saw that we were naked, but no one said anything bad.

We only really had 2 meals a day, breakfast and an evening meal on our way out to a bar and / or club.

Breakfast was usually in one of the many cafés. Lucy always wore one of her indecent bikinis, often just the bottoms; and sometimes one of her indecent bikini tops. No one actually said anything to her, but she got plenty of stares.

About the third time that we went to a café Lucy decided that she wanted to sit at the row of tables closest to the street. When we sat down she would turn her chair so that she was facing the direction that half the people were walking from. When we weren't eating or being served Lucy would slouch down in the chair and open her legs so that anyone who looked could see her pussy as well as her tits.