The Dumb Blonde Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting went well and just as we were about to leave Lucy said to John (the publican),

"I see that you're advertising for part time staff; when's that for?"

"It's something new that were trying on a Thursday night. Why, do you fancy a job?" John asked.

"Well, I'm only an intern and I need to pay my way a bit." Lucy said. "I haven't got any experience but I'm a quick learner."

"I can vouch for that." I said.

I'd seen the advert as well, but I hadn't said anything because there was no need for Lucy to even to consider getting a part time job and I thought that she knew that. Still, if it made her happy.....

"Tell you what, come along on Thursday at 7 pm and we'll give you a try."

"What shall I wear?" Lucy asked.

"Anything that you like, but you may get beer spilt on it." John said.

We shook hands and we left.

On the drive home I told Lucy that she didn't have to do it if she didn't want to.

"No, I do; you've been paying for everything and I want to contribute." Lucy said.

"Really Lucy, you don't need to do this."

"I want to."

"Okay then, but I'm coming too."

The next Thursday Lucy got changed into a slightly see-through tank top and an 'A' shaped thin cotton microskirt; nothing else but shoes.

As we walked into the pub just before 7 pm the first thing that attracted my attention was the topless barmaid. Lucy saw her too.

"Bloody hell!" Lucy said; "I wasn't expecting this. Do you think that I'll have to get topless?"

"Probably." I said with a big grin on my face. You see I'd read the full advert and knew that it was 'Topless Thursday'. Lucy obviously hadn't read more than the top line of the advert.

John was stood at the end of the bar so we went over to him and I shook his hand.

"Wow Lucy, you look stunning. Are you ready for your first time pulling pints?" John said.

"Sure am; will I have to take my top off as well?" Lucy asked.

"Well it is Topless Thursday." John said, "Didn't you realise? Is that going to be a problem? Mind you, with that skirt you may as well be naked."

"I can do that as well if you like." Lucy said.

"Let's start with just topless." John said.

With that Lucy put her bag on the bar and peeled her top straight off, letting her un-tethered long hair fall back down her back.

"Start as you mean to go on;" John said, "I like that."

John called the topless barmaid over and introduced her as Daisy then said,

"Daisy here will show you the ropes. Off you go, you can't keep the punters waiting."

As Daisy and Lucy walked off behind the bar I got talking to John. It started off about his business, then mine. All the time we were watching Daisy and Lucy. When Lucy bent over to get a bottle form the bottom shelf her skirt rode right up showing us her beautiful butt.

"It looks like your Lucy hasn't got any knickers on, or maybe a thong. That'll please the punters when it gets busy later.

"Lucy doesn't wear knickers or thongs; she's always naked under her skirts." I said.

"Yeah," John replied, "I noticed that the other day, her skirt was quite short then and she accidentally gave me a few beaver shots. I hope that you didn't mind me looking."

"Not at all mate, I'm not the jealous type, and Lucy certainly likes people looking at her."

I went on to tell John a bit about our holiday in Greece before he had to go and help the girls. As he left he said,

"You're a lucky son of a bitch."

"Yeah, I know." I said to myself because John was already half way across the room.

Daisy and Lucy got joined by another girl. I never found out what her name was, but I thought of her as 'A', because that was the size that I guessed her tits to be (Daisy looked to be a 'C'). I chuckled a bit to myself as I realised that there was an A, a B and a C. I wondered if another girl would arrive to help later, and she'd be a 'D'.

The place started to fill-up and Lucy seemed to be picking the job up quite well. I did notice that quite a few of the guys were wanting bottles from the bottom shelf. Lucy always bent at the waist to get them. I was sure that she was doing it on purpose.

I caught Daisy's eye and she came over to me and asked if I wanted another drink. While she poured it I asked her if Lucy was doing okay.

"Yeah, she's a quick learner; I haven't had to tell her anything twice yet. She's a bit of a looker as well isn't she?"

"She sure is."

"Great pair of tits. They look natural too." Daisy said.

"They are."

"I'm not sure about the skirt though; she might have problems with the punters later; their hands start to wander later on."

"Don't worry about Lucy; she likes the attention; and I'll be here watching her."

Daisy handed me my drink and left. While we'd been talking I'd been doing what men do naturally -- looking at Daisy's tits. They're nice; a bigger version of Lucy's but with a little sag.

Daisy had sent Lucy to collect empty glasses a couple of times and she seemed to be enjoying the looks and comments from some of the customers. She'd bent over to reach glasses from the other side of tables a few times. Some of the times she'd been stood right next to a man and her tits had been right in front of his face.

I also noticed that she looked behind her once or twice before bending over. If there had been someone there it didn't change the way she bent over. Well, that's not quite true, she still bent at the waist but her feet were further apart.

She was enjoying herself.

The next time that she came near me I called her over. She was stood right in front of me with no one behind me so I slipped a finger into her pussy. I confirmed that she was indeed enjoying herself, quite a lot.

"You just wait until we get home." Lucy said and walked on.

By the time it got to about 10 o'clock the place was full and rowdy. When Daisy sent Lucy to collect empties again, Lucy experienced the problem of wandering hands; but Lucy appeared to be enjoying it. Twice I saw her part her legs to let a hand get access to her pussy.

There was one time when a man had his arm round her waist. Lucy was standing there talking to him while getting others to pass her the glasses. All of a sudden the man's hand moved away and Lucy's skirt dropped to the floor.

Cheers went up almost as quickly as Lucy's skirt went down. Lucy's problem was that she had a tray full of glasses in her hands so she couldn't quickly bend and pull her skirt up. What she did was to step out of the skirt and walk to the bar totally naked, put the tray on the bar, then walk back to get her skirt.

Unfortunately one of the men had already picked up her skirt and had passed it to another man. The naked Lucy had to play 'pig in the middle' as her skirt was passed from one man to another.

Lucy really did look as if she was enjoying herself reaching in front of the different men trying to get it back.

Eventually Lucy did get her skirt back and she almost ran past me to get behind the bar and get dressed (!) again. She had a big grin on her face as she passed me.

At other times I saw hands go up the back of her skirt and squeeze her naked butt.

We went back to the pub on the next 3 Thursdays before John had to stop doing Topless Thursdays; the local council still live in the dark ages.

12