The Dungeon

Story Info
Willow gets tied up and used in the nightclub bathroom.
3.1k words
4.27
81.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dungeon. Sounds like a fetish club, I know. But it's just an alternative nightclub in the city where I live and study. I love to go down there a few nights a week to have a few drinks, meet new people and listen to some great tunes.

I must just explain, I am a sub, always have been and always will be, even before this story I'm going to tell you. Well, I'm Willow, an average height 19 year old University student will blonde and purple hair. And this? This is my story of my Dungeon slavery.

It was a Saturday night and I'd decided to go down to the Dungeon by myself for the night, hoping to mingle and make some new friends. I got a few wolf whistles from cars driving by as I walked there, most likely due to my black PVC mini skirt and high, heavy boots. My black studded bra and fishnet crop top probably contributed as well.

Once I got in, I headed straight for the bar.

"Hey Willow!" I looked up from finding my purse to see Jack smiling at me. He was one of the bartenders here. We'd quiet often stood chatting until the early hours of the morning after most people had gone home. A tall guy, he was toned and strong. Jet black hair; a messy mop on his head, stubble showing on his jaw line. Then there were his beautiful blue eyes. I'd spent hours looking right into them whilst we talked. God I wanted him. But he was a friend, and you shouldn't sleep with your friends, it never seems to end well.

"Hi Jack, I missed you!"

"It's only been about 3 days Will. Now, what do ya want? On the house." I ordered a vodka and coke and told Jack I'd see him later, then made my way to mingle on the dance floor.

I love to dance, even though I know I look really stupid half the time, I just get lost in the music and just let my whole body move. As I danced I turned to look at the bar, and caught Jack watching me. I smiled and waved, while he blushed and turned back to talk to a man on the other side of the bar. Then they both turned to look at me. It was my turn to blush and I turned away to dance again.

A few minuets later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned round to see Jack standing there with another vodka and coke in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"I'm going for a fag break, want to join me?" I nodded and followed him out the back into the smoking garden area. It was a nice night, dry and not too cold. "Another vodka and coke on the house." Jack passed me the drink.

"You don't need to do that Jack."

"It's fine, and it's a double this time." He said smiling. I smiled back and took a big drink. "Hey, you know the other night we were talking about your kinkyness?" I nearly spat my drink out all over him!

"WHAT? I don't remember that!"

"Yeah, you were pretty drunk. I just wondered if you'd managed to get any kinky sex recently? You mentioned you hadn't had any for a while." My cheeks were a scarlet red and I wanted to ground to swallow me whole!

"Uh... no I haven't. Sorry I told you that." Jack just laughed.

"It's ok, it's good to talk about these things. You never know, tonight might be your night." He winked as he finished his smoke and stubbed it out. "I'll see you later Will. Oh, did I tell you that I love what you're wearing, very hot." He smiled and walked back inside. I just stood there for a while, my heart pounding and my mind spinning. I downed the rest of my drink and walked back inside.

I started to dance again, trying to clear my mind a bit more. I started to feel a bit dizzy; thinking the drink hit me way too hard. I tried to make my way towards the Ladies bathroom but only got the bar where I fell to my knees, nearly blacking out. Suddenly, I felt strong arms pick me up.

"Willow? What's wrong? I'm going to take you to the Men's bathroom, it's closer and I can help you in there." Before I knew it Jack had sat me down on a toilet seat in the Men's, dabbing my forehead with wet tissue. I was starting to feel a little better, the dizziness wearing off. "Hey, you feeling better?"

"Yeah, thanks Jack. I think someone spiked my drink." I looked up to see Jacks face. He had a really odd expression that I couldn't put my finger on.

"I know. It was me." My mouth fell open. Why would he drug me?

"Jack, if you wanted to have sex with me, you should have asked or made a move on me. Not drug me!"

"Well, yes, but you wouldn't have let me tie you up, would you?" Confusion hit me, then for the first time; I went to move my arms. I looked down to find rope tied around my wrists, the other ends in Jacks other hand.

"Jack, what's going on?"

"The other night when you were telling me about you're kinky desires, you mentioned a very very dark fantasy of yours. You see Willow; I'm quite the kinkster myself. And I've liked you from the moment we met, but I never would have thought you were into it as much as I am. So, to show you how much I like you, I'm giving you that dirty dark fantasy. And if you enjoy it as much as I think you will, then you might like to see me outside of the Dungeon. Now, relax while I finish." My mind was spinning as he put the blindfold on me and tied me up. He spread my legs up and tied my arms above my head. My breathing had got so heavy by the time he finished. I gasped when I felt my clothes being cut off my body.

"Jack, I love those clothes! I don't think-"

"Quiet now. I have spare for later. And I'll buy you lots of new clothes if you become mine. But that's a discussion for later. Now, I'm going to put a ball gag on you, then I'm going to leave you to the mercy of all the men coming into this bathroom. I'll leave a glass of water and a note to make sure they keep you hydrated after each fucking you'll get. Right then, you're all tied up and ready to be used. I'll come back at the end of the night when no one else is around and untie you. Have fun sexy, I'm sure you'll love it."

I heard the toilet door shut and I panicked. I couldn't get out of this; he's tied me too tight. I couldn't scream for help. I couldn't even see! So then, why was I already getting wet? I knew this was a fantasy but I never thought it would happen. 'Well,' I thought 'hopefully no one will come in, I doubt anyone knows I'm here.' But I spoke too soon. I heard the main door open and someone walk in. A man with a rather deep voice spoke.

"What's this? 'Use Me'?" Damn it! Jack had put a sign on the door. My whole body tensed as I heard the toilet door open. "Oh my, well look at this." His hands went to my naked breasts and started to grope at them, pulling hard on my nipples. I moaned round the gag, hating myself for how much I was enjoying it, how wet I was getting. "You look so inviting, I would feel bad not to take advantage of you sweetie." His hands left me, then I heard the door shut and lock. There was no point fighting it, I just had to let go. It was hard though, my brain was screaming at me to fight, but my body was lusting to be used by this complete stranger! His hands came back to me, but this time rubbing against my already wet pussy. I moaned even more, his fingertips rubbing at my clit whilst his mouth fell over my hard nipple, licking, biting and sucking. My mind kept shouting at me, but my body was getting louder, the feeling of being used was turning me on so much, soon my mind would be blocked out to let the pure animal sexual fire burn through me.

"Well sweetie, this dirty wet pussy of yours looks like it needs a nice big hard cock to fill it." His hands left me again. Being blindfolded made my hearing more sensitive and I soon heard his zipper being undone and his trousers falling to the floor. I felt his cock being pressed against my pussy, rubbing against my clit and hole, teasing me. I moaned again. "Oh you like that don't you? You like being teased? You dirty little slut. You need what a slut deserves!" He pushed into me with such force it shook my whole body. God he was big, he filled my tight pussy completely, and it felt oh so good! He started fucking me, thrusting his cock hard into me. I was screaming around my gag, moister running down from the corner of my mouth as I did so. His body slammed into me, I'd never been fucked so hard in my life! I felt his thumb on my clit, rubbing it hard and fast. "I want you to cum around my cock slut. I wanna feel your pussy tighten even more. Cum for me you little whore, cum now!" My hips bucked as much as they could, the feeling of heat and tingling pleasure rushing over me in waves. I came so easily, quicker than I ever had before. "Oh there's a good little slut, you like cumming don't you? How about I cum all over you?" He pulled out and I moaned, I missed him fucking me already and wanted more. 'God, I am a slut' I thought, but strangely, I didn't feel this was a bad thing, more a sudden understanding of how dirty and bad I really was. I could hear his rapid breathing as he pumped his cock above me. The, as he let out a long moan, I felt the warm liquid cum splash over my chest and stomach. I moaned again, loving the feeling of his cum raining down onto my used, tied up body. I heard him pull up and zip up his trousers. "Let's give you some of this water, I don't want you to pass out of any other guys that stumble across you." He pulled down my gag and I felt a cool glass gently press against my lips. I took a long drink and thanked him. "No my dear, thank you. Have fun tonight little slut." He replaced my gag and walked out the bathroom, leaving me to wait for another man to find me tied up, dripping wet and covered in cum... ready to be used again.

I heard a lot of guys walking in, but none of them discovered me. Then, I heard two younger sounding guys come in, laughing and joking about how neither of them could pull any girls here.

"It sucks man, neither of us are getting laid tonight!"

"Not with all these frigid chicks around." Then I heard the door swing open. "Holy shit!"

"What dude? Woah!" Even though I was blindfolded I could feel theirs stares on me. I squirmed under their eyes, feeling so embarrassed, but so hot at the same time. "Well man, I think our luck just turned." I could hear the smile in his voice, then the other spoke.

"Hey there sexy, you ready to be fucked by two guys at once? I bet you're already wet." I felt three fingers push deep into my soaked pussy. "Oh she is, I bet she loves it when guys do this; use her like this." Two other hands went to my breasts, groping and pinching my nipples. I couldn't help but moan around my gag. Then I heard trousers unzipping and felt one of them climb on top of me.

"That mouths too good to waste with a gag." He wrenched it from my mouth and pushed his cock into my mouth before I had a chance to breathe. I felt the other shove his cock into me hard, grabbing onto my legs to get in even harder. The one on top of me was fucking my face so hard, slamming into the back of my throat. My eyes were watering under my blindfold from the brutal fucking I was getting. One of them was pinching my nipples so damn hard I thought he might pull them right off!

The one on top of me pulled his cock out of my mouth and shoved the gag back in its place. The other guy also pulled out. I thought it was over until they lifted me, and one of them slid underneath me so I was sitting on him.

"I bet we can get two cocks in this little pussy." I felt both their heads push against my hole and I screamed around my gag, making hardly any noise. I could feel them both pushing in, stretching me and even though it hurt, the feeling of it all made my head swim. I moaned as they both fucked me, one of them slapping my breasts. I was so close to cumming when I heard them both groan, feeling their cum fill me.

They pulled out and moved out from under me. I was panting, dripping with my own juice and they're cum and no doubt had tears running over my cheeks.

"Thanks for that sexy, have a good night!" The other one laughed as they walked out, not even closing my cubicle door. The bathroom door opened as soon as it closed, and whoever walked in now could see me instantly.

"What the..." Whoever he was, he sounded concerned. I heard him walk into my cubicle and shut the door behind him. His fingers brushed the tears from my cheeks and he pulled down my gag. "Are you ok? Who did this to you?" I smiled at his kindness.

"It's ok," I made sure my voice sounded calm and sure, "I want this, it's just that the last guys were rough with me and didn't give me water when they left." I heard the clink of the glass, then the coolness as he gently put it to my lips.

"Here, that better?" I nodded, still blind as to whom this stranger was. "Did they even screw you nicely?"

"No, and just when I was about to cum, they left me. My bodies aching to be fucked again so I can cum." He laughed quietly.

"Well, I can't leave you like that can I? I'm sure you need a bit of nice attention down here." His fingertips gently circled my clit, making me moan. It was so swollen by now; I was dying to be played with! His mouth went round my hard nipples, gently sucking and licking them. Then I felt his lips trail down my chest and stomach, only to pause at my pussy. "Your pussy looks great, so swollen and wet, just begging to be eaten. I just can't resist!" The heat of his mouth hit my clit with such force I nearly screamed! His lips wrapped round it tight, sucking on it hard. My whole body was shaking as he pushed two fingers inside me, making a 'come hither' motion inside me so he rubbed my G-spot. I was moaning so loud! Feeling the flicker of his tongue on my clit as his fingers worked me from the inside, I could barely contain myself. My hips started to rise as I felt my orgasm build to its peak, my whole body tingling. Suddenly, his lips clamped onto my clit again and sucked so hard that I came instantly! I was shaking as he pulled away from my pussy. "Did that feel good?"

"Oh... God... Yes!" I said between shaky breaths.

"Good," I could hear his smile, "Now, with your permission, I'd love to screw you." All I could do was nod, then I felt him enter me. He leant over me as he did so, his mouth finding my nipples again. I could feel him slowly push in and out of me, fucking me slowly and gently. I let out a sigh, loving the way it felt as his cock brushed against my G-spot. He started to whisper in my ear, "I won't last very long, but I love the way it feels to fuck you. I hope you like it too." I moaned into his ear a quite 'I do' as I felt his body still over me. He groaned into my ear as he came, pumping even more hot cum into my pussy. After a few moments of resting and heavy breathing, he moved off me and I soon felt the glass of water pressed to my lips again, then the gag being replaced. "I hope you get some more nicer lovers tonight. Thank you Hun." And with that the toilet door closed again.

I must have fallen asleep soon after that, 'cus the next thing next thing I knew, strong hands were untying me. Once my arms and legs were let down, my gag was removed and last, my blindfold. I blinked against the bright light, soon recognising Jack as my eyes adjusted.

"So Will, did you enjoy it?" The smile on his face was amazing, warming me to my core.

"I did, and I think we need to talk about us." I smiled at him as he stood me up and dressed me. He gave me a cocky little look.

"There's a 'us' now? Well, how about we go back to mine and have a chat over some coffee, I'd love to taste and touch and enjoy you myself like all those other guys have had the chance to." I smiled again. Once he'd packed up all the rope, gag and blindfold, we headed out into the club where all the lights were off and everyone had gone. Jack turned to me. "By the way, I talked to my boss and he's let me have the whole club next Friday night. I was going to do a fetish evening, with a slave on display and maybe even give people a show!" He winked at me, "Something for you to think about, my kinky little slave."

To be continued...