The Dungeon Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Elayna's capture.
849 words
4.2
37.1k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kyrie_
_kyrie_
31 Followers

Elayna ran for the swinging doors, shoving them so hard they sprung off the outer block walls with a loud resounding thud. The hallway was pitch black! Hesitating for only a brief second, Elayna turned left toward what she thought was the main room and collided with a huge, solid object.

Two strong hands steadied her before she fell, holding her tightly upright. Elayna lifted her eyes but was unable to see the face of the person holding her firmly.

"Are you lost my little one?"

The voice was deep and breathy, whispering to her, mere inches from her ear.

"No, I mean, well, the lights went out and I was startled is all, really."

Elayna subtly tried to back away from the strong hands but they did not ease their pressure. It seemed to her the pressure surrounding her upper arms increased as she tried to pull away.

"Thank you, Sir? I am sure I would have fallen if you hadn't caught me."

Elayna reached up with both hands and pushed a little more forcefully against the man's chest, drawing a sharp breath when her hands made contact with the breadth and heat of it.

"You are more than right little one, I have caught you."

Elayna imagined she heard quite laughter in his answer and tried to take a step back. Instantly his hands tightened around her slim arms.

"You, you can let me go now. Thank you again."

She felt the heat of his face as he bent even closer to whisper in her ear.

"I think not little one, now that I have you."

Elayna felt the pressure of his grip increase as he turned her in the dark and walked her a few steps away from the door of the ladies room. His hand felt hot against the bare skin of her arm. She barely heard his footsteps as he gently guided her into another doorway where she stopped, placing both feet apart in what she hoped, was a defiant stance.

"Look, mister, I really do appreciate your help and all that but you've made a mistake. I was just using the ladies room, I think you've mistaken me for someone else."

Elayna's feet immediately left the carpet. She found herself hanging upside down on an immense shoulder. Momemtarily stunned, she lay helpless until she felt his hands move down to clasp her feet together. The other hand grabbed both wrists, where they dangled just beneath his left arm, effectively stilling her movements without hurting her.

Before she even began to struggle, the man passed through the open doorway and released her ankles. Sliding her to the floor, he held her for a moment allowing her to regain her balance. Elayna turned quickly, automatically grabbing for the door handle. Groping around in the darkness, she cold feel the deeply arched ridges of the door. She was able to tell where the seams of the door met the heavy block wall, but she could not find the door handle itself.

The room was suddenly immersed in golden light, nearly the color of an open flame. The dark, oak door stood before her barren, no door handle, no lock and no way out.

Elayna turned, intending to berate her would be rescuer only to find he was standing so close behind her that to shift even the slightest bit, would place them skin to skin. Elayna dared not move, lifting only her startlingly green eyes to his. She stood mesmerized by his gaze, her head tiled back almost painfully.

He raised one big hand slowly to trace the outline of her jaw before dragging his fingers along her neck, stopping just above her collar bone. Slowly, sensuously, he dragged the back of his hand back and forth along the lowest contours of her neck, eliciting a response from deep within her.

He paid close attention to her reaction, noting with pride her sigh of delight as he stroked her neck. Lowering his mouth, nearly touching her lips with his, he asked very quietly,

"What is it you want my little one?" ...

Shaking her head slightly, trying to clear the haze surrounding her senses, Elayna whispered in return,

"I'm, I'm not sure. I don't understand what's happening."

"Ah, but you do know what you want my little Elayna. You want the same thing I want, the same thing I will have, and have soon."

Elayna trembled violently, only half understanding his words. He lowered his head completely, crushing her soft lips with his, his arms tightening around her small waist. Pressing her against the thick door, his kisses becoming more intense, he repeated the question, even more quietly,

"I will ask you once again. What is it you want my little one?"

Closing her eyes, she melted into the moment and into him. Her trembling eased, she felt centered. A stillness entered her soul, born of understanding, a slight knowledge of what might be, of what might come.

"You. I want you, Sir."

His soft chuckle was the last thing she remembered hearing that night.

_kyrie_
_kyrie_
31 Followers