The Dungeon Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Elayna awakens.
1.3k words
4.23
28.5k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kyrie_
_kyrie_
31 Followers

Elayna stretched her firm legs first and then her arms, the dream still fresh in her mind. She yawned, moving her graceful hand over her mouth to suppress the yawn. The chain stopped her hand. Chain?

Slowly, Elayna opened her eyes. She felt strange, not really ill but as if she had a little too much to drink last night. Last night! Her eyes flew open, taking in the luxuriant accommodations surrounding her. Elayna's hand traveled the length of the chain, ending at the hard steel of circle surrounding her neck. It was not uncomfortable but, after trying a few times, it was definitely not going to come off. The chain was latched to the circle with some sort of attachment and she could feel a lock joining the two together. The other end was held by some sort of metal hook on the ceiling that was able to move in a circular fashion.

Becoming more aware and more awake but still with a touch of a headache, Elayna sat up slowly. The silken coverlet slid from her shoulders, over her small, well-rounded breasts to pool in the vee of her legs.

Elayna swallowed deeply, gasping for air. She was completely naked beneath the elegant coverlet and deep, downy quilts. Shaking her head and then regretting it, she looked around for her things or for anything that would help remind her of the events of last night.

She remembered him, the man. Oh God! She had told him she wanted him. Elayna dropped her head into her hands, moaning softly. She could not believe she had said that, she must have been out of her mind. Never in her entire life had she ever acted like that. No one had ever even sparked the urge in her to want to say or do anything like that before.

The door at the end of the room opened quietly.

"I see you have awakened my little one. I have brought you something for the pain of your headache. I fear there is no way around that, no matter how little is used, the headache is always the end result."

His hand reached out to touch her face, but Elayna would have none of it and slapped it away viciously. She did not expect his response; in fact, she had been ready for a slap of retribution.

"You are allowed a few mistakes, at first, my little one. But listen to me and listen well. I have almost unlimited patience for most things. One of those things is the process of learning. You will be given one warning for each transgression. Should you choose to ignore the warning and accept it as a teaching tool, your discipline will be quick and thorough. Do you understand me my little one?" he asked, raising his hand again to touch her cheek.

Almost, Elayna started to swat it away, but the cold look of determination in his eyes stopped her.

Nodding her head slowly she answered, "Yes."

He did not take a breath, he did not blink.

"You will always address me as Sir, Elayna. Do you understand?" He waited expectantly, the glass of water and aspirin still held in his opposite hand.

Elayna looked up at him, at the water, the aspirin. At the other hand, now holding so very still near her left cheek. She wanted to deny him. She wanted to rebel. She wanted to, to what? She reached up to touch the metal circling her neck again, her left hand lingering on the cold chain.

"Yes," with just the briefest hesitation, "Sir," she whispered.

"Very good Elayna. Very good." He smiled then. Elayna was transfixed by his smile, drowning in the pure sensuality of it. She allowed her eyes to really study him. He was tall, very tall. She thought his black hair fell to just below his shoulder blades, but could not be certain since he had it tied back.

The thought of running her fingers through that thick mass of wavy, silky hair left her suddenly breathless.

"May, may I ask you a question please?" she asked.

Slap.

It came fast, faster than she could have ever anticipated. The sting settled in as soon as the sound of the slap resided. Elayna was panting slightly, looking up at him startled, angry and, with some other emotion she did not dare explore. Numbly, she sat with her left hand cradling her reddened cheek.

She did not understand what had happened. One moment, he was smiling and seemed so kind, the next, his hand had snaked out so fast she never saw it move. He was still standing there, expectantly. Suddenly she took a sharp breath as understanding settled in behind the humiliation and sting of that slap. She knew, she understand.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Sir." She replied very quietly, unconsciously lowering her eyes from his, embarrassed for not remembering. Embarrassed by the disappointment she felt in him. She heard him as he moved, felt the bed where he sat upon the edge.

The same hand that had caused the sudden pain was now stroking the reddened cheek. His eyes had narrowed, his breathing seemed more labored as well. His big thumb was stroking the side of her cheek, tracing the edge of his own handprint upon her skin.

Elayna fought the urge to turn her face into his hand, to kiss that palm. Her breathing quickened at his touch, her mind whirling with emotions she could not understand or explain.

"Please. What's, what's happening to me, Sir?" Elayna raised her glistening eyes to his.

He traced his finger along her jaw, enjoying the sheen of tears in her eyes, knowing he was the cause of the tears threatening to slide down the reddened cheek. He bent and licked the redness, reveling in the heat of it.

"My name is Kai Latham. But little one, " he said, still stroking her cheek gently, "I am Master Kai to you, now and always, do you understand?"

Kai stopped stroking her cheek and waited.

Elayna blinked, trying to look away. His big hand lifted, barely touching the skin beneath her chin, turning her face back to his. Elayna began to shudder with fear, with anger and with the same unknown emotion she had now felt twice earlier by his hand.

"I am not sure, Sir," she added quickly, remembering the previous punishment.

"There really is no such thing as real Master's and slaves."

Taking a swift breath, she added hastily,

"Sir."

Kai smiled again, his smile was magnificent. The force of that smile melted Elayna's resistance even further. She could live to see that smile appear over and over again.

"Very good my little one, I knew you would be a fast learner," Kai praised.

Elayna lowered her eyes, only just remembering her nakedness beneath the soft coverings and the metal ring around her neck.

"But, I can't stay here. I mean, not for long. My friends will be wondering where I am and, and I have to go to work and the rent for my apartment,"

Elayna continued to babble,

"I can't just stay here forever, locked up in your, your," looking around questioningly, "in your room, umm, Sir."

"Those things will be taken care of in time my little one, be patient. It is only early Saturday morning. I believe you will feel differently by Sunday eve ."

There was that smile again, tinged with a sexy mysteriousness. Elayna longed to unlock those secrets. What was she thinking? She was the logical one, the one her friends came to for good, solid advice and counseling. Yet, here she was, actually considering staying within the confines of this room with this man, whom she knew nothing about.

Shaking her head slightly at her inner confusion reminded her of her headache.

Correctly reading Elayna's expression, Kai extended his hand with the aspirin.

"Take these my little one, to help with the ache. Rest for a short while, then we will begin."

Kai sat the water beside Elayna on the small wooden night stand. Slowly he bent forward, keeping his eyes locked with hers as he lowered his head, brushing a sweet, tender kiss across her trembling lips.

"Rest."

_kyrie_
_kyrie_
31 Followers