The Dungeon Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Master Begins.
875 words
4.45
31.6k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kyrie_
_kyrie_
31 Followers

Elayna tried to rest, knowing it was still very early in the morning, but it was impossible. The silkiness of the bed coverings slid across her nude body in the most sensuous way when she moved. The collar around her neck was flat with enough room to move completely around if she needed to turn in her sleep, keeping the chain from tangling or the collar from becoming too tight.

Elayna reached up to touch the metal circumference of the collar again. Why wasn't she terrified, screaming for help, fighting to get away from what could only be a mad man? These thoughts kept running through head over and over again, making her dizzy with unanswered questions.

She lifted her hand to lightly touch her cheek. The slap had been so unexpected, it was painful and had made her very angry for a moment. But then, she felt as though she had begun to melt, the sting still radiating across her tender skin. She had wanted to bury her face in his hand and beg forgiveness, even though she had not really realized what her transgression had been.

And worse, she was sure she had become wet between her legs. Sliding her left hand beneath the coverlets, she reached down to the vee between her legs, slipping one slender finger into her warmth, testing for wetness. Closing her eyes, sighing quietly, she relived the moment just prior to and after the slap. Kai's eyes had been so intense, nearly glazed with a power that terrified and intrigued Elayna at the same time.

Elayna moved her finger slowly in and out, imagining the look in his eyes and the feel of his hand on her face over and over again. Her hips moved sensuously up against her hand, her mouth opened slightly as she imagined his kiss again and again. Elayna's breathing grew more rapid, the chain rattled quietly, adding to her excitement. She was getting so close, spreading her legs, pretending, imagining him there.

"Did I give you permission to pleasure yourself slave?"

His angry voice echoed from the open doorway. She had been so immersed in her fantasy, she had not heard the door open or his entrance into her room. He was standing over her, his very height intimidating.

"I asked you a question Elayna, or are you too far gone pleasuring yourself to answer the One that owns you now?"

Elayna was mortified, her cheeks burning red with embarrassment. Quickly retrieving both hands from beneath the blankets, she pressed them to her face.

With his snakelike swiftness, Kai had both of her hands locked in his. Very slowly, his eyes locked on hers, he brought her hands to his face.

"I smell your sex on your hands Elayna. You have been a very bad girl. A very, very bad girl."

He slipped the finger still wet with her moisture into his mouth, his eyes never leaving hers. He gently sucked the finger, sliding it in and out of his mouth slowly, skillfully. Elayna's eyes widened, her hips began to move with the motion of his mouth. Her body responding to him with a resonance she had never felt before.

Kai bit down just below the cuticle line of her finger, the pressure pleasurable at first. As she continued to stare up at him, her hips still undulating beneath the quilts, he bit down harder and harder still.

Elayna whimpered, trying to pull her hand back away from his bruising teeth. He raised one dark eyebrow, increasing the pressure against the fragile area.

Elayna gasped in understanding again! She had not answered his question, so turned on by her own fantasies and then the arrival of the One causing them, she had been swept away by her own emotions, her own needs.

"I'm sorry, sorry Sir. I mean, I forgot to answer."

He bit down harder.

"Please Sir. I did not ask permission, I did not know I was supposed to."

Tears threatened beneath Elayna's dark lashes.

Suddenly his teeth released her finger, the pain increased horribly then began to ease off, leaving behind a delicious warmth that wound it's way from the end of her finger through her belly and lower.

"Ignorance is not an excuse here my little one. Remember that. Remember well that you belong to me now. All that you are is mine. Your body, your mind, your soul and your heat. All of it is mine. Do you understand my Elayna?"

Elayna stared from her finger back up at the imposing man holding her hand between the warmth of his. Trembling, wanting, fearfully she answered.

"Yes Sir, I understand."

Kai's hand moved quickly towards her cheek, Elayna flinched slightly but did not turn away. Kai's hand hovered barely above her cheek, she could feel the heat of his hand even without his touch.

His eyes boring into hers, his hand still poised just beside her cheek, Kai whispered in a quiet, menacing voice.

"Yes Sir, what Elayna?"

Elayna started to shake her head, not understanding. His eyes bored into her soul, forcing her submission from within her. She knew, she understood!

"Yes Sir, Master." Elayna whispered quietly, lowering her face into the hot palm of his hand.

_kyrie_
_kyrie_
31 Followers