The Dungeon Master Ch. 05

Story Info
Elayna's first training session.
1.3k words
4.33
34.4k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_kyrie_
_kyrie_
30 Followers

Elayna felt her heart open to this man she did not know. Her soul knew him, her body responded to him but even more than that, her energy rejoiced in the power of his energy.

Tentatively, Elayna lifted her face from the warm comfort of his hand.

"Sir, I mean, Master," Elayna blushed heatedly, still uncomfortable with the connotations of that word. "I have so many questions, so many things I don't understand."

Kai brushed her thick hair away from her face, one large finger stroked the outer edge of her ear while he spoke.

"I have had dinner prepared my Elayna. We will speak then. Within the bathroom to your right, you will find something to wear as well as soaps, lotions and any necessities you may need. Should you find you are lacking for something, I will remedy that tomorrow," Kai spoke softly.

Elayna shivered beneath that light touch, her body responding violently with a need she could not begin to understand.

Kai rose from the bed to leave.

"Wait, Sir, um, Master, please?" Elayna spoke quickly.

"Yes my little one?" Kai turned, giving Elayna the full force of his attention.

"I can't reach the bathroom, like this." Elayna felt suddenly shy and uncertain as she pointed to the chain keeping her in place on the luxurious bed.

"And so, what must you do my little one?" Kai asked again, even more softly, expectantly, his eyes boring once again into her soul.

Elayna dropped her eyes for a moment, concentrating. Her face slightly pinched as she searched for the answer. Had Elayna not dropped her eyes, she would have noticed the tiny edge of a smile that lifted the corner of Kai's mouth and the warm glint in his eye as he watched her wrestle with the question.

Elayna twisted her small hands together. She turned the question over and over again in her mind, laboring over the answer. Kai watched her analyze the question using her sharp intelligence. He noted the moment something other than her mind grabbed hold of the question and found the answer. The look of sweet revelation spreading across her delicate features captured his soul and hardened his manhood to a nearly unbearable level of need.

The answer came from deep within her, from somewhere she did not know existed, until now. With the answer came knowledge and acceptance.

"Master, may I please be released to go change for you?" Again Elayna blushed deeply, but she did not lower her eyes. Suddenly she felt, free. Her soul no longer fettered by the restrictions of her body as it soared outside the boundaries of her physical self to wrap around and join with her Master's.

Kai smiled. Instinctively, Elayna knew that smile was for her alone and she smiled in return. Kai drew the small key from the chain attached at his side, lifted it to Elayna's lips and waited. Elayna's eyes never left those of her Master's as she bent forward and kissed the metal warmed by his skin.

The slight click of the lock as it found it's release was barely audible above the combined breathing of both Kai and Elayna. Kai reached beneath Elayna's arms to lift her to the floor, his big hands sliding to her waist to pull her against him.

His whisper came just before his crushing, consuming kiss.

"Mine. You are mine my Elayna."

Master Kai carried Elayna's small form to the bathroom, never relinquishing the bruising kiss. He slid her down his body until her feet touched the cool, marbled floor of the bathroom before releasing her.

"Hmm, what you do to me my little one is beyond description." He whispered in her ear before turning towards the door.

"You have twenty-five minutes to complete your ministrations. I will return for you at that time and expect you to be ready." Inclining his head towards the wispy items lying on a covered stool near the massive mirrors lining the right wall of the elegant bathroom.

"Your collar stays on at all times Elayna, the water will not harm it."

With those words, Kai closed the bathroom door with a soft thud. Elayna noticed immediately the lack of a lock on the door but found it did not trouble her at all. She quickly ran her bath, dismissing the desire to take a very hot, very long soak in the bathtub that was definitely big enough for three or more people.

Elayna bathed quickly, washing and conditioning her long, luxurious hair. When Kai returned in exactly 25 minutes, he has also bathed and changed into a pair of supple black leather pants that hugged his hips and legs suggestively.

Elayna stood uncertainly at the foot of the big bed. Kai's eyes raked her from head to foot and back up again.

"Turn around little one." His voice instructed.

Elayna turned towards the wall, trembling slightly as the deep power of his voice took command of her body.

After what seemed like hours, Elayna felt Kai behind her, encircling her waist with his strong arms. One hand rose to tangle in her hair, pulling her head to the side while his mouth lowered to the right side of her neck. She felt his tongue explore her neck, continuing to her collar bone and back up where it slid beneath her collar momentarily. Suddenly, a sharp, exquisite pain exploded just below her collar, quickly turning into white hot pleasure as he sunk his teeth into her tender skin.

Elayna trembled beneath his mouth, gasping when he finally released her, kissing the bruised skin tenderly. With one finger he traced the pattern of his teeth against her skin before kissing along the length of her neck once again. Elayna tensed, expecting another of his bites and finding she was disappointed when the pain did not come again as expected.

Kai moved back slightly, examining her neck before chuckling quietly to himself.

"You mark beautifully my love. I am well pleased." He dropped a last, single kiss on the mark before turning her to face him.

"Kneel my love," he said, pointing to the floor.

Elayna felt her response before her knees ever started to bend, a response blossoming from within her. On her knees, her head naturally lowered, she waited.

Master Kai lifted her chin with one finger of his left hand, with his right hand he attached a short, black leather leash to the front of her collar.

"Come," he commanded, "we shall eat."

Kai led Elayna up a very steep set of stairs, using another key attached to the chain he kept latched to his belt to open the door at the top. Kai opened the door, entering the room first, pulling Elayna along to his left, he closed the door behind him.

"Little one, you will speak to no one. You will not look anyone in the eye unless I command you to do so, including me. You will not eat unless you are commanded to do so by me, you will not sit until commanded to do so, you will do nothing until commanded by your Master to do so. Do you understand my little one?" Kai waited expectantly, still holding the leash tightly in his left hand.

Elayna opened her mouth to answer then closed it before speaking, catching her near mistake quickly. Kai smiled proudly down at her, raising his eyebrows, still waiting.

Elayna nodded her head once up and down, signaling her understanding. She did not fail to notice the proud smile Kai graced her with before he turned, leading her towards the formal dining room. Elayna kept her eyes lowered and found she was trembling with what had to be more than hunger. She could hardly wait to begin, although she was unsure as to 'what' it was she could hardly wait to begin this night.

_kyrie_
_kyrie_
30 Followers