The Dupree Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Sherry deflowers Stacy.
848 words
4.29
6.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me big sister"

Stacy pouted, only partially feigning nervousness. Her kissed her softly on the forehead and the motion brought the tip of the strap-on in contact with her wet lips. Sherri reached down and felt Stacy's cunt.

"I think you're ready." She said. Stacy nodded. Sherri pressed the tip of the strap-on against her sister's opening and gently moved forward. Stacy could feel the dildo being enveloped by her love tunnel. It slid in easily for the first couple inches and then she could really feel the pressure. Sherri stopped. "Breathe, honey."

Stacy inhaled and exhaled deeply. Sherri continued moving inside her. It was still slightly painful but not as bad as she thought it would be. She reached up and pull Sherri down for another kiss. The kiss must have lit a lustful desire in Sherri because she involuntarily humped causing the strap-on to go in the rest of the way.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Stacy called out through her sister's lips but Sherri didn't pull out. Instead she stayed still trying to distract her sister with kisses. The pain returned to its dull pressure from before and Stacy tried relaxing into Sherri's mouth. They kissed for several more minutes, Stacy rubbing her sister's back softly.

Stacy was the first to start moving her hips but from this angle it only allowed for the dildo to move back and forth about half an inch. Sherri moved down to suck on one of Stacy's hard nipples. Her tongue lapped around it until it glistened with wetness. Stacy turned her head signaling her want of kisses on her neck. Sherri obliged her, kissing and grazing her pale pink lips on her sister's porcelain skin.

Sherri began to move the strap-on in and out. Stacy began to feel pleasure through the slight soreness and wrapped her silky smooth legs around her sister's torso. Sherri moved faster.

"Fuck me, Sherri..." Stacy whispered in a libidinous voice.

"Oh, little sissy..." Sherri moaned. She kept humping as she moved a finger to Stacy's clit. She began to rub it in sync with her strap-on fucking. Stacy's breath was quicking.

"You're gonna make me cum, Sherri." Stacy ran her fingers through her hair and unwrapped her legs from Sherri so that she could spread them wide. She looked into Sherri's blue eyes and reached up to touch her sweaty face. The orgasm hit and her mouth opened emitting loud pleasurable moans. As the second orgasm hit she reached up and gripped her sister's ass with both hands tightly and pushed the strap-on as deep in as possible.

Sherri collapsed on top of her sister in exhaustion. Their small tits rubbed against each other as they both breathed heavily. Stacy combed her slender fingers through Sherri's sweat soaked hair lovingly and kissed the top of her head. They held each other for a good half hour before Sherri rolled off in a state of near delirium.

"Christ, I love you." Sherri said.

"I love you." Stacy replied, sitting up. "Thank you, big sister."

"Shhhh, it makes me horny when you say that!" Sherri laughed.

"Alright, alright..." Stacy smiled.

"Did it hurt?"

"A little bit but then it felt really good."

"I'm glad, I wanted you to enjoy your first time."

"Was your first time with Chauntelle?"

"Yes it was," Sherri unstrapped the dildo. "She fucked me with this exact toy."

"No fucking way."

"Yes fucking way." Sherri began to lick her sister's juices off the toy. "Mmmmm, yummy. Anyways, she actually put this in my ass before my cunt."

"I know you said anal could make you cum but that seems like an...odd first time."

"Well, she had caught me in the showering finger my bum so I told her that I had been sticking things like sharpies up there for ages. I said that I could make myself cum without touching my pussy. So I guess we bonded even more over that shared technique."

"I wonder if I can cum that way too."

"I'm sure we'll try it out soon, sissy."

"So, not to change the subject so abruptly," Stacy slid off the bed and put on a pair of blue and white stripped panties, "I have a surprise for you."

"A creampie surprise?"

"Wait, what is that?"

"Just a joke, please continue..." Sherri rolled her eyes.

"Right, well I know one of the merch girls working the Paramore tour. She said she'd get us backstage access tonight."

"Why in the fuck would I want that?"

"Easy, easy." Stacy put her hand on her sister's shoulder. "Apparently, this merch girl saw Hayley giving her boyfriend a blowjob unbeknownst to that bitch and him. So she is up to help us get some revenge."

"What kind of revenge?"

"Well, I guess Hayley is sleeping on the tour bus by herself tonight. I figured we could sneak in and maybe fuck with her a bit. Also, steal her panties."

"Steal her panties?"

"To sell obviously."

"Oh, right." Sherri pulled on a little black dress.

"Speaking of, don't forget to put panties on yourself."

"Nope, commando for me!"