The Dutch Master

Story Info
Straight guy enslaved.
3.6k words
4.35
30k
11
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suboots
suboots
49 Followers

I think that I t would be fair to say that I was what was at one time known as a "juvenile delinquent". Since leaving school without any qualifications I had gone more than three years without doing any kind of job. In my defence I would argue that I had not really had any opportunities. The only jobs on offer to an unqualified twenty year old were of the menial, mind numbingly boring kind. A couple of ex school friends worked in a local turkey processing factory, picked up by the company bus at some unearthly hour and taken to this hellhole packing meat into boxes, it wasn't my kind of life, I wanted something better.

So I began by dealing in cannabis. It wasn't a big source of income but I was very careful and unlike others who I knew I didn't use the stuff, I just dealt it, making maybe a couple of hundred pounds a week. It was sufficient to enable me to survive and to run an old jalopy of a car. My other advantage was that I was an attractive guy, tall and blond with a great physique so I was never short of girlfriends.

Then I met Debbie. We got chatting at the village filling station. She was having trouble checking one of the tires on her silver Mercedes sports car. The machine was tricky to use and I sorted it out for her. I ended up being invited back to her house, drinking coffee and then shagging her, despite the fact that at forty years old she was exactly twice my age. She was a very good looking woman and we were soon at it every day. She told me that she had recently divorced her husband and moved to Suffolk from London. The village attracted incomers in droves, especially Beach Road where a slew of expensive new properties had been erected with sea views and price tags of a million or more.

And that was how I came to make my big mistake. I had just finished a session with Debbie one Tuesday morning. We had made up this little game. It involved me letting myself into her house wearing a black leather hood that she had supplied and playing the role of a burglar. I had tracked her down to the utility room and quickly overpowered her. She resisted violently, necessitating the use of considerable force on my part, something that turned her on immensely and always left her bruised and battered. It hadn't been at all my thing to begin with but I soon got into it. On this particular day I had hogtied her with ropes.

She looked so hot laid out in her skimpy black lace bra and knickers, stockings and suspenders and black high heels, wrists tightly bound and roped to her ankles. She protested genuinely as I tied her long dark ponytail to her wrist bonds, pulling her head back. I got scissors from the kitchen draw and cut through her bra, letting her lovely full tits fall free. Then I took my cock out of my jeans and forced it into her mouth. "Suck it you filthy little bitch." I shouted. I slapped her face to ensure her compliance and squeezed her nipples until she cried in pain. It was a good session and I came hard into her throat, making her swallow every drop of my hot juice. After we had finished we just sat around most of the day chatting and drinking coffee.

It was driving down to Debbie's house one morning that I had first noticed the builder's trucks. Men were working on Marsh Farm. The old red brick farmhouse had been empty for about a year and was now being totally renovated, evidently regardless of expense. The word in the village was that it had been bought by the owner of a Dutch electronics company. The farmhouse was isolated, approached by a long drive and, as the name implied, set out on the remote marsh behind the shingle beach that separated it from the grey North Sea. It occurred to me that once the builders had left at night the site would be completely unguarded.

I stole a few bits and pieces from the site over the ensuing months, tools and suchlike and sold them to supplement my income. Debs was also always good for a few quid whenever I needed a tank of petrol, things for me were jogging along quite nicely. Then she met up with an old university friend online and things between us cooled, well we knew it wasn't going to last forever. I just moved on, completely unconcerned by this.

That was when I took what was to turn out to be a fateful interest in Marsh Farm. The building work had been completed for some time now. There was usually a big four wheel drive BMW parked near the house, I could see it in the distance from across the fields. One afternoon in early September I noticed that it wasn't there. The following day it was still missing and I decided that the owner must have gone away. I figured that if I waited until dusk and made my way across there I could break in and maybe find some items of value. I set off on foot at seven thirty, making my way along the public footpath that went around the perimeter fence of Marsh Farm and around a wood that was owned by the property before crossing the beach to the sea. I soon found a window that had not been secured properly. I forced it open and slipped into the house. I had already put a few items into the sack that I had taken with me, a nice silver cruet set that looked worth a few quid and a couple of small pictures from a wall and was making my way towards the open window when suddenly the lights came on and this huge blond guy was standing there in shorts and a tee shirt. My eyes fell on what I thought was a gun in his hand and that was the last thing I remembered. The Taser had felled me in an instant, the powerful electric shock had coursed through my body, neutralising my central nervous system and leaving me a paralysed quaking wreck lying semi conscious on the dining room floor.

What happened immediately after that I can only surmise. My guess is that I was injected with some sort of drug that put me out for a while because when I came to I was behind the bars of a small prison cell, laid out on a bare board that was suspended on chains from the wall that it was attached to by short chains. I was covered by a coarse grey blanket. I had no idea where I was or how I had got there or even who had put me there, my recollections of what had happened wiped from my brain by whatever chemical I had been injected with. I realised that I was virtually naked. I say virtually because I was wearing three items, none of which gave me any great confidence that I was in a good situation. Firstly my wrists were locked into a pair of steel handcuffs in front of me. They looked modern and hi tech and would turn out to be electronically operated, only capable of being unlocked by a central control box. Secondly my neck was encircled by a heavy leather collar, the buckle of which was fitted with a small padlock. The third item was totally weird. My cock and balls were encased in a sort of steel cage attached to a stainless steel waist belt and with a leather strap that ran between my legs that was buckled behind my back. I realised that the size of the cage was roughly that of my flaccid cock so that any kind of erection whilst wearing it would be totally impossible.

I lay there for a while, cursing my decision and wondering how I was going to get out of this seemingly dire situation. I was unaware at this point that the answer to this question was that I wasn't. What I did notice however was the total silence of the cell. This was a strange concept out on the marsh where there was a constant noise of wind and squawking seabirds. The cell that I was in opened out into a small room with plain walls and a single wooden door. There were no windows, the only light was coming from a bare low wattage bulb hanging from the ceiling.

I had been contemplating my situation for a little while when I heard what I thought were footsteps outside the cell, then the door opened and the man I now know to be Gerd Van Thjissen stepped into my life. I gasped at the sight of this man. I guessed him to be at least six foot three, certainly a few inches taller than me but the manner of his dress brought home to me the kind of trouble that I was in. He wore the type of boots that you would only see in a gay porn video. Gleaming black leather from toe to knee and laced tightly from instep to their tops gripped his long muscled legs around vertical pairs of hooks, their laces neatly tied in bows at the knee. Above the boots a pair of jeans cut from the finest black leather and cinched at the waist with a heavy saddle leather belt with three brass buckles mounted vertically. The fineness of the leather of his jeans displayed a pretty impressive package of masculinity, straining against the gleaming black material. A pristine white shirt with a narrow black tie and a shiny peaked black leather cap together with matching leather gloves completed the outfit. Worryingly a coil of rope hung at his hip from a belt attachment.

"Where am I? What the hell do you think you are doing? Let me go at once." I made my demands with as much chutzpah as I could manage, given the fact that he had caught me red handed in the act of burgling his house.

He merely smiled contemptuously. "I hardly think that you are in any position to dictate any kind of terms young man. And you will address me as Master".

I began to protest. "Will I fuck as like". I was unable to elaborate on my complaint as a searing pain now hit my cock, causing me to double up in pain. I squealed like a stuck pig and rolled off the bed onto the cell floor, still gasping in shock. Gerd stood looking down at me with a smile in his face, a gloved finger hovering over the button of the little black device that looked like a car remote, clearly ready to give me a second dose.

"You remember how you are to address me? Or do you need another little reminder?

I recognised that I was in a situation that I usually referred to as "Totally fucked". Grudgingly I said "Yes Master". By my compliance I had now stepped onto the slippery slope. His smile remained, quite clearly he too realised that my total surrender to whatever demands he might choose to make was inevitable, given his control of this device that was clamped around my scrotum.

"That's better young man. Now I had thought of calling the police, but then I had a much better thought. You see I really need some domestic help and as you can see from my attire my idea of entertainment is, should we say, somewhat unusual? So I got to thinking why not combine the two? Not to do so would be, how do you say here in England? To look the gift horse in the mouth"?

I found it very difficult to believe what I was hearing, I opened my mouth to protest. Before I could utter even a single word his finger went to the button again and another agonising belt of electricity hit me between the legs making me curl up in agony.

"To not put too fine a point on it young man you are now my slave with everything that Implies. You will do exactly as I say, and you will do it immediately you are commanded to do so. You have been fitted with two electronic controls. The one built into your steel chastity lock is manually controlled by this". He held up the remote blipper. "The other is built into the collar around your neck. It works automatically. Should you wander more than fifty metres from the automatic monitor in my study you will feel a shock, if you carry on then the shocks become more and more intense. At a hundred metres they will become sufficiently strong to render you unconscious".

I merely sat looking at him in horror at what I was hearing. Even though I say so myself I'm an intelligent guy and from where I was sitting I recognised that he now held all the cards. But even more was to follow. "Get up and stand with your back to the bars".

His finger hovered over the button on the blipper. I reluctantly got to my feet. There was a click from the handcuffs and they came free. "Pass them back to me, then put your wrists behind your back up against the bars". This was a situation I dreaded, I simply had no option but to comply. I felt the rope as it began to encircle my wrists. I had some experience of tying up Debbie myself and from the way this guy was roping me up it was clear that he had absolutely no intention of me getting myself free. The rope was cinched through the bonds and tied off, it felt a very tight tie indeed.

I heard the cell door being unlocked and suddenly Gerd was there standing before me. "On your knees boy!" A leather gloved finger pointed to the floor at his feet and I obediently dropped to my knees before him. My face was at the level of his crotch, the bulge in the black leather was quite clearly the erect shaft of his cock. I looked at it from only a few inches away. It appeared very, very big. He moved forward until the leather touched my face. I inhaled the rich aroma of the leather. It was always a smell that did it for me. "Kiss it boy!" I was in a total quandary. To refuse was only going to bring me a further shock administered to my balls. I placed my lips over the bulge of his shaft and kissed it lightly. It was no big deal in itself I told myself. I kissed it again, this time slightly more forcefully. Gerd reacted with a sigh. Suddenly I realised that my own cock had also started to swell and was now pushing at the steel cage that encased it. It came as a total shock to me that nuzzling another guy's cock was actually turning me on. I kissed it harder, even running the edges of my front teeth across the ridge of the head, something that caused his groans of pleasure to increase.

Gerd clipped a thin leather leash to the ring of the collar that I wore and turned away from me, pulling it taut. I had no option but to follow helplessly behind, crawling like some kind of animal on my knees. He opened the door in front of him and I gasped. Before us was what appeared to be some kind of dungeon that we now stepped down into. I was placed on my knees in the centre of the room. The place was dimly lit by wall mounted uplighters that bathed the whole room in a soft, red glow. I looked around me. In the far corner there was a steel barred body cage, built into the corner. A wall rack held several coils of rope, leather hoods and gags and a variety of whips and chains. Various pieces of equipment obviously had just one purpose, the confinement and torture of the human body. I shivered as Gerd drew down the hook of a small hoist that was suspended by chains from a beam and closed it around the ropes that held my wrists. He proceeded to haul on the chains, causing my wrists to be lifted up behind me. I recognised what this was, we were in a power game. Exactly the sort that I used to play with Debbie, only this guy had turned the tables on me, the chains jangled as my wrists were hauled up until they were higher than my head. Then he stopped. I hung there, helpless and totally at his mercy. He slowly walked around me. I could tell that he was savouring my predicament, his boots clicking on the bare stone floor with each deliberate step. Gerd approached the wall rack and took a coil of rope. He shook the coil loose and moved behind me. Now I felt my ankles being bound together in the same methodical style as my wrists had been. He took another rope and connected wrists to ankles. Hauling on the rope lifted my feet from the floor behind me so that I now balanced on my knees. It was an uncomfortable position and again one that delivered him absolute power over my body.

Gerd came and stood before me so that my face was almost in contact with the leather of his crotch. He inched forward until my lips touched the leather. I felt the warmth of his shaft on my lips and began to nuzzle around the area of his cock head, feeling him instantly firming some more under the stimulation of my lips. After a minute or so he pulled away and crossed back to the rack. I saw the item that he held in his gloved hands, but it something that I didn't recognise, it looked like just a conglomeration of leather straps. He began fitting it over my head, it soon became clear that this was a head harness. What bothered me was the leather covered steel ring that Gerd now fitted into my mouth. The ring was pushed behind my front teeth, forcing my mouth wide open and connecting to the harness with a strap on either cheek. Gerd tightened straps of the harness and my mouth was held gaping open, I quickly realised the implications.

His gloved hand gripped the zipper on the fly of his leather jeans. Slowly it slid down and he drew out the most incredible cock. It wasn't the the length, at seven inches or so it was similar to mine, but the girth was much more than mine. I took in the heavy purple veins of his shaft and the thick domed head, already streaked with pre cum from the stimulation I had given him through the leather. Gerd gripped it and now guided the head towards the ring that held my teeth apart. The head harness served two functions. Firstly I was sure that Gerd was fully mindful of the fact that I was there under duress and a severe bite on his vulnerable cock was a distinct possibility, secondly that ring gave him complete free access to my mouth and throat. I was pretty certain now that it was the latter that was going to grant him the satisfaction that he desired.

I was completely unprepared for what now ensued, my experience of oral sex was only from the other side. Gerd moved forward and took a handful of my hair, holding it tightly within his clenched left fist. I hung there in my bonds, a totally passive participant in this now. I first felt the salty tang of his cock head as it made contact with my tongue. His hips thrust forward slightly and his cock penetrated to the back of my mouth. He played with me now, quick darting thrusts introducing his throbbing member to the barrow entrance to my throat causing me to gag slightly. His grip on my hair tightened as he now pulled me onto him roughly. He was buried to the hilt into me now, thrusting forcefully, long deep strokes forcing his now fully engorged cock into the warm, wet tunnel that would ultimately provide his satisfaction. All this was accompanied by animalistic grunts and moans as he used me to continue towards the orgasm he sought. My air was completely cut off now as I desperately worked to make him cum as soon as possible, I needed air, but could get none as long as his thick and rigid cock was deep inside me. His cries intensified as his fucking moved towards it's inevitable climax, one that was long and loud when it came.

Gerd's screamed reverberated around the dungeon as I felt the first spurt of a veritable river of hot, creamy jiss launched into my throat. I imagined the thick skeins of spunk bursting from his slit, ricocheting from the walls of my tortured throat before slithering down into my belly. He held me tightly onto him until I had drained all his semen before casually withdrawing, pausing on the way to curtly order me to lick the residue from him. The fact that he used me for the menial task of cleaning him up was a clue to how he regarded me. I hung in my bonds, still gasping for air after my ordeal. I watched him zip up his jeans and turn away before leaving the dungeon. His boots rang out on a flight of steps. That explained the silence, we were underground, presumably in the cellar of Marsh Farm. I remained trussed tightly in the centre of the floor. I shuddered. Going to the expense of building a dungeon in his cellar was a very bad sign for my future.

suboots
suboots
49 Followers