The Dutch Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Straight guy enslaved.
2k words
4.43
15.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suboots
suboots
49 Followers

Gerd had turned the lights off on leaving the dungeon and I was now left tightly bound by his ropes and totally unable to move. I had time to reconsider the wisdom of my decision to burgle Marsh Farm. Many thoughts now ran through my head. What if his intention was never to release me? There really was absolutely nothing that I could do to influence this and of course nobody knew of my whereabouts. I was by now in some considerable pain. I had been left balanced on the bended points of my knees for some time, my ankles roped back up behind me and tightly secured to my wrists. My bound wrists were pinioned cruelly by rope behind my back and my ankles secured equally tightly, bound together. Struggling against my bonds achieved precisely nothing, the most that I could do was to shake my body slightly. The gag that Gerd had used to ensure that my mouth and throat had offered free access to his thick, erect cock was still in buckled firmly in place, the leather covered steel ring wedging my mouth wide open. I could still taste the remnants of Gerd's copious cum on my tongue. Most of the gushing river of hot spunk had been spurted directly down my throat but after his orgasm he had withdrawn his cock slowly, ordering me to clean him with my tongue.

Up to that stage I had assumed that once he had enjoyed his climax, something that he clearly had greatly, judging by his moans and cries of pleasure that had accompanied his orgasm, that I would be quickly released from his expertly applied Shibari style rope bondage. This was the ancient Japanese method that had been used for centuries as a kind of torture for criminals as well as prisoners captured in battle, both of whom would have been displayed ritually in public to add deep humiliation to the pain the ropes inflicted on the stressed muscles and joints of it's victims.

Having given up on any attempt to shake myself free I must admit that the pain got to me and I began to sob softly to myself in the dark, silent world of my prison. It was difficult to judge exactly how long I had been down here. I was fully aware of just how slowly time would appear to pass in such a situation. My situation was hopeless, there really was nothing that I could do. I was now utterly at Gerd's mercy, something that he appeared to possess very little of. It was at this point that I thought that I heard a noise. I listened intently, trying to discern the slightest sound.

Then there was the distinctive tapping of Gerd's boots on the steps leading down to my prison, he had returned to the dungeon, I breathed a sigh of relief. Any moment now my bonds would be loosened and I would be released. He entered the dungeon and the uplighters went back on. His magnificent leather clad and booted figure reflected the light in a thousand mobile pools as he moved towards my bound and kneeling form. I waited, but still nothing happened. I raised my eyes from studying his boots and saw the leather whip gripped between his gloved hands. A long, slim shaft that he flexed threateningly before me. He moved a straight backed chair to directly in front of me and sat himself down to admire his prize, crossing his long booted legs.

For the second time in our encounter I became aware of a nascent erection between my legs as I gazed on his superbly muscled body encased in it's gleaming black carapace of polished black leather. Surely I thought, this cannot be right. I had never had as much as a single gay thought in my life, now Gerd's almost iconically gay appearance was actually having the effect of turning me on. The more my mind raced the more my cock refused to obey my orders, now attempting to gain a full erection as I looked first at the neat criss cross lacings of his boots, then raising my face to look directly into his eyes. I took in the dramatic leather cap with it's shiny peak and his handsome but contemptuous face and the stiffly starched collar of his pristine white shirt with it's slim black leather tie. It reminded me of pictures of SS officers, a thought that briefly made me shudder.

His whip now lay across his lap, still flexed slightly between gloved hands as he played with it casually. He leaned forward in his chair and unbuckled the ring of the gag and removed it from my mouth. My jaw was aching from being held in an unnaturally position, wide open for so long. I heard myself say quietly "Thank you Master". I thought that I then briefly saw the faintest of smiles play upon his lips. With hindsight I now realise that for the first time he realised that his mission to conquer my mind was making some tentative progress, I was lapsing towards submission by being grateful for some mild amelioration of his bad treatment of me, another step down the slippery slope of his subjugation.

The pain of tortured muscles was now joined by the pain of my cock as it attempted to gain full erection but was prevented from doing so by the stainless steel cage that contained it. Gerd idly stroked my left nipple with the tip of his whip. "I think that we might both agree that your failed attempt at burgling my house has led to consequences far beyond those that we might expect from such a crime". He looked at me enquiringly.

I had by this stage decided that there was absolutely nothing to be gained by my offering any kind of resistance to my captor, I would lapse into total subservience in the hope of gaining favourable treatment. "Yes Master. It was a stupid thing to do and I apologise to you sincerely". The only danger that I saw in taking this line was that my total submission would excite him further. I noticed that he still appeared to be in possession of a decent erection, but I supposed this was hardly surprising given that he was a dominant gay man sitting before a naked and bound young guy.

Gerd briefly caressed the hanging bulge of my scrotum with the tip of his whip. "This little device, as well as being an instrument of control and punishment also prevents masturbation. Now I fully understand the desires of a young man like yourself, but no orgasms will be permitted until such time as I feel that you have earned that privilege, I do hope you can see the logic in that".

I felt my cock twinge again, still pressed against the encircling stainless steel bands that formed the body of the cage around my shaft. I bit my bottom lip, I was unable to escape the conclusion that this was now doing it for me every it as much as it had when I had tied up Debbie. I decided that all I could do was let it run it's course. "Yes Master". I said meekly, still unaware that my acceptance of the validity of these things he was doing to me pushed me further in the direction he desired.

Gerd had moved his whip up from my scrotum and now used it to tap my left nipple. Debbie had been in the habit of biting my nipples during sex as she knew that it drove me wild. I closed my eyes as the strokes increased in intensity, moving from sensation to pain as the slim black whip impacted my soft flesh. My nipple stiffened under the repeated impact of the whip, now standing up firm and erect and I began to emit little cries that could be taken as a sign of either pleasure or pain, my lack of protestation probably giving the game away to the experienced Gerd. "Mmm Master appears to have found something that his slaveboy enjoys". This guy was reading my emotions with ease.

I was enjoying it too much to protest now, allowing the endorphins to take over as they coursed through my body, making me light headed with their chemically induced pleasure. The whip strokes ceased and Gerd's leather gloved fingers were at my nipple, stroking, squeezing, twisting. His ministrations became harder now, torturing the tender flesh between strong fingers, but still my cries remained ambiguous, sighs mixed with cries. Suddenly his other hand was at my crotch and I felt my penis released from it's confinement. It hung there, now fully erect as I felt his gloved fist gripping my hard shaft. He stroked me a couple of times as he looked deep into my eyes. "Oh My". He said. "We do seem to be enjoying this little game don't we?"

It was impossible to deny. Gerd held the hard evidence of his accusation in the leather gloved palm of his hand. He squeezed my cock again and slowly stroked me from scrotum to head causing me to gasp with pleasure as my bound body rocked gently from side to side. Now I felt the beginnings of an orgasm starting to build, my breaths came more quickly now, short gasps of panting pleasure as I prepared for what I knew would be a really big cum. I am a strong shooter and I knew that first blast would send my hot seed tumbling through the air, probably spattering Gerd's oh so horny boots, the sight of which was now propelling me to a wonderful conclusion. Then he stopped, "Please Master...". He said nothing, but that inscrutable smile played upon his lips once more. He turned away from me and walked to the door. His footsteps disappeared back up the steps as once again the lights went out leaving me helplessly sobbing in the darkness of the dungeon.

Again a period of time passed, I have no idea how long. I drifted in and out of a kind of half sleep. I tried as much as possible to keep moving. Although tightly bound by ropes I was able to flex my fingers and to move my feet a little to keep the circulation going. My knees however were keeping me in agony. They were supporting my entire body weight. Once again I heard footsteps returning and Gerd entered the dungeon. I guessed that he had slept since his last visit. He still wore the boots but the shirt had been replaced by a black tee shirt that barely contained his impressively muscled torso and displayed his well developed biceps. He clearly did a lot of weight work and had a huge amount of upper body strength. He picked up the steel cage and slipped it back over my now flaccid cock, securing it with the small brass padlock and slipping the little key into the pocket of his leather jeans. He untied the rope securing my ankles up behind me and lowered the hoist. Still bound hand and foot I now lay at his feet. Casually he rested one of his boots on the side of my head, the other beside my face. "Kiss my boot boy".

I moved my face slightly forward until I felt the smooth, shiny toe of the boot beneath my lips. The aroma of polished leather filled my head and I began to kiss it, my cock instantly responding as it once again filled it's metal prison in a vain attempt to gain a full erection. I continued to kiss the boot. Gerd removed the one from my head and I began to kiss that too, grovelling at the booted feet of my newly found master, taking genuine pleasure now in my total submission to him. " I think that I am going to enjoy very much my training of you young man, you show much promise as a slave". Oddly hearing his words did not strike fear into me. Instead I now found the prospect strangely exhilarating.

suboots
suboots
49 Followers