The Dutch Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Straight guy enslaved.
2.9k words
4.35
15.9k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suboots
suboots
49 Followers

Gerd loosened off and then untied the ropes that bound my wrists and ankles. I rubbed the marks where the flesh had been heavily indented by their tight constriction, sitting at his booted feet now as he watched me. He clipped a leather leash to my collar. "Whenever you are leashed you will remain on all fours unless told otherwise, is that understood boy?" I nodded my acceptance of this rule. "Answer your master boy, a nod is not sufficient".

I heard myself say "Yes Master, I apologise". Once again I found myself meekly accepting his terms and, in doing so, legitimising his power to control me. I was effectively conferring upon him the right to use his power in whatever way he chose. This feeling of total submissiveness was something that was completely new to me. With Debbie I had been the dominant partner, we both liked it that way, now I had entered new and strange, uncharted territory.

Gerd turned towards the entrance. He wrapped his leather gloved fist around the leash, trailing me behind him as if I was some kind of pet. I watched the gleaming shafts of his polished black leather boots and the sway of his similarly clad hips as we now climbed the curved flight of stone steps that led from his subterranean dungeon up into the house above. I was then led along a hallway, crawling on my hands and knees along the wooden floor. We went into a farmhouse kitchen with a large refectory table at the centre. The room was warm, a welcome change after the comparative cool of the dungeon.

Gerd motioned for me to take a seat at the end of the table. Coffee bubbled in a glass percolator and he poured me a mug. The aroma of freshly cooked toast drifted from the range and he placed a plate in front of me. He sat at the far end of the table, watching me as I ate hungrily, having had nothing since the previous afternoon. The morning sun was now slanting in through the large south facing windows.

When he did speak it came as an absolute bombshell to me. "Look boy, how about we call it quits? You have burgled my house and I have given you your punishment. When you have had your breakfast you may as well just leave". He stood up and placed two small keys on the table in front of me. "There are the keys to your collar and cock restraint, your clothes are over there". He pointed to the corner of the room where my jeans, sweater, shoes and socks were all folded in a neat pile.

I felt a strange emotion, almost one of disappointment rising from somewhere deep within me. I had in my own mind already arrived at some kind of acceptance of what Gerd had told me and now It appeared that it had all been a complete fantasy, intended merely to frighten me for my intrusion into his home. I should of course have been feeling a sense of relief but instead I now felt like a pet who had just been told by his owner that he didn't want him. ."And is that really what you want me to do Master?" I studied Gerd for any sign of his feelings in the matter, but saw none, the expression on his handsome face as inscrutable as before.

There was a brief period of silence between us then he spoke. "If you really do wish to stay boy that is fine, however should you decide to do so you will be required to sign a slave contract agreeing to certain terms and conditions." I looked up once more at Gerd. He continued. "A contract of this type would allow me all rights over you. I would be free to use you for any purpose that I saw fit and it would allow me to impose any punishment I choose without the need to justify that punishment in any way. In short you would become my property."

My pulse quickened at the very thought of it. I was still absolutely sure that I wasn't gay. Oddly Gerd using me for his sexual satisfaction the night before had been a turn on because I had gained as much of an erection as the steel chastity lock that he had fitted would allow. But it was the very idea of such a power exchange between two human beings that formed one of the most erotic concepts that I could possibly imagine, a genuine modern day taboo, irrespective of the gender of the participants. I recalled as a youth my discovery of the magic that was sex. At one time I was reading stories of slaves being captured and shipped to the West Indies manacled and chained in the hold of a ship. It had been a school history book that had somehow turned into a strong masturbation fantasy. I had sought out more stories of slavery, eagerly devouring the tales of inhuman cruelty and draconian punishments inflicted, evidently for the sadistic gratification of their owners.

"Should you decide to sign the contract it would be for one month. It would guarantee that you would come to no permanent harm but apart from that you would no rights whatsoever. In effect you would be mere property and subject only to my rules. At the end of one month you would have the option of release or signing a permanent contract of ownership".

I considered his words very carefully. In one way it seemed to be absolute madness to agree to such a thing. I would effectively be placing myself in exactly the position of those slaves that I used to read about. Chained and quite possibly beaten on a regular basis, forced to work without reward and all with absolutely no guarantee that my treatment would be any better than that meted out to their charges by those cruel, whip wielding overseers on those hellish plantations. It crossed my mind that I might possibly be mentally deranged to agree to such a thing. Then I heard myself say quietly and calmly "Master, let's do it."

Gerd left the room. I eyed the neatly folded pile of my clothes standing over in the corner. It would be the simplest thing in the world to just get dressed and leave, never to return. But something kept me there. I knew the utter and complete craziness of what I was now considering embarking upon. As hard as I tried to understand it I could not find any kind of satisfactory explanation as to why I desired this, all I knew was that I did. It was a strong urge deep inside that drove me on and it now seemed impossible to resist. I had had an uneasy and frequently disrupted childhood and I considered that maybe Gerd represented the father figure that I never had. Maybe with a man like him in my life I would have developed into quite a different person. I remained drinking my coffee and patiently waited for his return.

Gerd came back into the kitchen and dropped the document on the table in front of me. It was printed on a single sheet of rich, cream vellum foolscap. I skimmed through it for a couple of minutes taking in the basic details, most of which he had already outlined. It effectively meant signing myself over into his ownership for the next month and accepting any decisions that he might make in regard to my life over that period. It was a huge commitment and it involved placing my trust in him completely, but this strange desire was driving me on. I picked up the pen that Gerd had placed beside the contract and signed along the dotted line at the bottom. For the next month I was to become his property.

Gerd picked up the two keys from the table. "You will remain in both the collar and penis lock at all times, unless I should decide to allow you an orgasm, but that would need to be earned, such things are privilege not a right for a slave". He placed a pair of black laced calf length leather boots on the table. "You will need to put those on, I have quite a bit of work that needs doing, you are going to be quite a busy boy over the next month, I will deactivate the shock collar because you will be working outside, away from the house". He threw a pair of black leather shorts down beside the boots. "You had better wear those too, this place is completely private but if you are working outside there are places along the footpath from where walkers can just about see into the property". I laced up the boots and drew on the shorts, they were high sided cutaways and as such they displayed a fair bit of my pert little arse cheeks, I could only imagine what the sight of me working in them would do to a highly sexed gay man like Gerd.

Once I had dressed Gerd picked up the little black leather single tailed whip that he had placed on the table. He clipped it to his belt loop. I was led from the house out into the warm early autumn sunshine. We made our way over to an old cart shed where his BMW X5 was parked. He unlocked the door of the shed and we went inside. I noticed an odd little vehicle parked over in the far corner. It reminded me of a miniature version of one of those little trotting carts used for racing in America. It had a single upholstered seat of buttoned black leather and bicycle type wheels. Each tubular steel shaft that projected forward from each side was equipped with a pair of heavy leather straps with three buckles. It was clearly intended to be pulled by a human rather than a pony. Gerd saw me looking at it. "Ah, yes. A little project of mine. It's great fun. I will demonstrate it to you some time, I think you will enjoy it".

He went over to a wheelbarrow and began to load equipment into it. A couple of saws, a scythe and a pair of secateurs. "I want you to work on clearing the pathways through my private wood. They have become overgrown during the summer. All the foliage needs to be cut back and branches and brambles trimmed. Now get to work. I shall be inspecting what you do and if you don't make sufficient progress you will be taken down to the dungeon and I shall punish you for your laziness." I had already seen the rows of canes and whips displayed in the rack down below and I guessed that Gerd would enjoy using them on me so I set to work at once, not wishing to give him an excuse to hand out a beating, although in my heart I knew that he would find a way to do exactly that.

The wood was quite shady but nevertheless I soon began to sweat. It was past eleven now and beginning to build towards the warmest part of the day. I worked hard at cutting away the tangled mass of vegetation, soon working up quite a sweat. After about an hour Gerd returned. He handed me a litre bottle of water, which I drank nearly half of straight off. "You will get food when you finish." He said. "You are carrying three or four kilos more than you should, a firm regime of work and a strict diet will have that off within the month." I had never regarded myself as overweight but since finishing my affair with Debbie I probably got a little lazy and had put a little on. I got back to work. Gerd stood with his long booted legs set apart watching me. He idly flicked the singletail whip into the gloved palm of his hand as I worked. Every time I sneaked a glance in his direction I couldn't fail to notice that he had an erection. One way or another I knew that I was going to encounter his massive cock again before the day was out.

I worked all afternoon. By the time Gerd returned I had cleared a good fifty metres of pathway. I felt totally exhausted. He inspected my handiwork. "These paths extend throughout the wood right down to the property boundary. Once you have cleared them all it will make a nice little track for the trotting sulky, then I will be able put you through your paces. I will soon have you up to peak fitness.". Once again Gerd's poker face failed to give any kind of clue as to his satisfaction, or otherwise, with my day's work. He said simply. "Follow me boy".

We returned to the house and I was shown to a shower room just off the hallway. My collar was unlocked and removed but the chastity lock remained in place. After showering I dried myself off and knelt outside the shower room door with my face to the floor as I had been instructed to do. Gerd's boots appeared in my sight line and the collar went back on quickly followed by the leash being clipped into place. I was led on all fours behind my master into the kitchen. Two stainless steel bowls stood on a coir mat beside the table, one had meat and vegetables and the other fresh water. "Help yourself to dinner boy." Gerd said. I began to eat from the bowl, it tasted good. I was exceptionally hungry after a day of hard labouring. After finishing the food I lapped at the water just like a dog. I was aware of my owner sitting watching me, enjoying my humiliation at being treated this way. After I had completely finished yet more was to follow.

I was once again led on all fours down the steps back into the dungeon. This time Gerd strapped me into a leather body harness. A network of leather straps encircled my torso all linked to a wide leather waist belt to which was attached at the back a pair of heavy leather cuffs. Gerd strapped my wrists tightly into the cuffs as I knelt before him. He crossed to a set of drawers and returned with a pair of electric hair clippers. He worked quickly and efficiently. As he did so my hair fell to the floor in a constant stream of cut locks, falling like snow around me until my head was completely shaved. my eyebrows also were shaved off before he turned his attention to my cock. The chastity lock was removed and I was quickly shaved around my cock and balls, the former growing quickly in Gerd's leather gloved hand as the eroticism of being shaved stimulated me to full erection. Once gain Gerd stroked me until I felt that I surely must cum. Then expertly judging just how close I was to orgasm he ceased. He waited a few minutes and then locked me back into the cruel chastity belt, my cock now once again restrained by the stainless steel bands.

Gerd now led me across to the corner of the dungeon where a black wrought iron hinged door had been built across between the two walls to form a tight little triangular shaped body cage. I was placed inside with my arms still strapped behind my back. He closed the door and slipped the small metal padlock into place. My chest was pushed hard up against the cold iron bars. Gerd fetched the leather bound cane from the rack. I recognised the cruel little instrument that he had used on my nipples before. It was now flexed between his gloved hands. He began to repeatedly to strike the soft flesh of my right nipple, causing it to become erect, an effect that also transferred to my cock which was still locked into it's steel prison. Now he took my left nipple between the thumb and index finger of his left hand and proceeded to twist it, first one way, then the other. I squirmed within the tight confines of the cage but of course I was totally vulnerable to whatever torture he wished to inflict. He twisted first this way, then that.

I began to sob softly at the pain. It was at this early stage of our relationship that I had failed to realise the potential such behaviour on my part held in terms of turning Gerd on. Whenever he hurt me sufficiently to make me either cry or beg for mercy this would drive him wild, encouraging him to inflict still more pain on me. I was soon to discover his capacity for sensual sadism. After caning my nipples a little more Gerd announced that he was going for a shower, but that he would return later for what he referred to as. "An evening of fun". I soon heard his boots recede up the dungeon steps and a few seconds later the lights went off. I was left alone in my cage. My mind began to wander. When would he return? When he did return what ordeals would I face over the hours ahead? I pressed my body up against the iron bars that confined me and awaited the return of my master.

suboots
suboots
49 Followers