The DVD

Story Info
A strange package arrives one day for Ritchie.
1.6k words
3.6
18.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexiskye
sexiskye
12 Followers

There was a knock at the door, who could that be I thought to myself. I butted out my cigarette and answered the door.

"Delivery"

I signed for the package but I don't remember ordering anything. Looking at the package there was no return address and the postmark was from India. I open it and out falls a DVD with play me. Lighting another smoke my curiosity got the better of me and I put it on right away and hit play.

What I saw next got me so fucking pissed off.

"Hi there asshole" the TV beamed out "that's right it's your ex-wife you miss me? Aww you did that's too bad because I don't miss you!!" and then the bitch started laughing at me. I quickly stopped it.

I can't believe that ex-bitch of mine Kristi sent me a DVD of what? What did she want with me, she's is the one after all who found another piece of ass online and left me. After all those years together that bitch found somebody else.

I sit down and roll a joint to calm myself. Then I decide to watch the rest I mean there had to be a point right?? I hit play again.

"So I thought I'd send you this movie" she walks back and on the screen she is wearing nothing I instantly got hard seeing those big tits of hers again.

She sits on the bed beside him "Well Ritchie, I just wanted to say thank you. For what you might be thinking. Well for being an ass to me all those years. You thought keeping me locked under house and key was going to keep me there. All those names you called me made me stronger, I don't take shit from anyone now"

As she was rambling on I could see him there, he started playing with her tits, and those were my tits before he stole them from me. I don't quite remember what all she said except for the next thing.

"Hey Ritchie, remember when you took me to get the tongue ring" the bitch sticks her tongue out showing it off "you really never got to experience it did you?" and then she starts licking HIS cock. I light another smoke and quickly grab a beer. I look at the TV and watch her, my Kristi giving that asshole a blow job. But she was looking right at me through the camera.

"I never tried to deep throat you did I Ritchie? Well guess what I can do" and with that she took the bastard down her throat. I didn't realize it but I was slowly stroking my cock watching my ex-wife suck off the guy she left me for.

Then he takes her, I think that asshole's name was Bob or something and lays her on the bed but she is still looking at me. Bob then starts eating her pussy, she lets out a moan then looks right back into the camera.

"Ritchie you miss my pussy, you miss how it tastes?" and then I could tell she was about to cum, she grabbed Bobs hair and grinding her hips "Watch this Ritchie" and next thing I saw was Bob getting her to squirt everywhere. Kristi was lying there shaking, and Bob went back to eating her pussy.

"You never could do that" she said at me through the TV. " You could barely make me cum asshole it was one of the biggest reason's I left your sorry ass"

I'm gritting my teeth now and smoking another joint, that fucking bitch was all I could keep thinking to myself. Then I see her get on all fours, she made sure she was still looking at the camera- at me. The Bob grabs her hips and starts fucking her.

She never said a word just looked into the camera at me while he was screwing her. Every now and then she would moan something to him.

"Ritchie when was the last time you got laid?" She asks. I still had my hard cock in my hand. In all honesty tho I was too long since I last got a piece of ass.

"I heard you've become a bit of a hermit, you stopped talking to Mike oh fuck yes Bob Ritchie what you going to do with yourself sit there beating your own cock while you hate me?"

And with that Bob smacked her ass and grabbed her hair pulling her back. Her big tits bouncing around as he was fucking her good. Kristi started rubbing her clit too and I could see the cum dripping down her thighs, so wet. I can't believe she sent this to me. But I can't believe I'm still watching this bitch, my ex get fucked by the guy who took her away from me.

For the next little bit she said nothing to me, but they kept on screwing in front of my face. I so wanted to be there, it should be me behind that ass right now. Fucking that pussy and playing with those tits. I closed my eyes and remembered fucking her then

"Hey Ritchie something else, I always told you I would never do anal right?? Guess what??" and then I seen her spread her ass checks as he lubes her ass up. Then he slowly put his dick up her ass.

"Oh fuck yes!!" she screamed out at the camera looking at me "You always wanted to fuck my ass and I always said no, does this make you mad?? Are you Jealous?? I hope so" and then she blows me a kiss through the camera.

Here I am sitting in my house watching my ex-bitch getting fucked by the guy who took her from me. I start stroking my cock faster almost ready to cum. I can tell they were almost done as well and I came everywhere. I light a smoke and cleaned up a bit and watched Kristi get a load of cum in her ass.

There was nothing said on the TV just the two of them cuddling and kissing after that display. Seeing it made me want to punch him. Really tho I wasn't mad at him, but myself. I treated her like shit all those years. So she was right to leave me, but I still loved her.

"So Ritchie you might be asking why the hell I did this right?"

I sat there and nodded yes to the TV screen

"Well I just wanted to be a bitch" she begins taking a drag of her cigarette "I wanted to remind you of what you had at one time. What you lost" she smiles at me.

"After all those years you fucked with my head, now it's my turn to fuck with yours. I hope when you watched this you thought of me with your cock in your hand playing with yourself"

My fists clinched a little because that slut was right.

"I also hope that you got jealous." She laughed "Jealous at the fact this tongue ring you bought and paid for pleasures another man." And she sticks her tongue out flashing it again then licking her lips

"I also hope you were envious that I let Bob fuck my ass, I always told you no want to know why. You never made feel sexy enough to want it, you never pleased me like Bob does" another grin "I hated having sex with you and always just wished you would hurry up"

I couldn't help myself and threw the beer bottle across the room lighting a smoke

"Oh and don't forget did you see that squirt Ritchie?" she continues on "another thing you sucked at you couldn't make me cum if you wanted to, it was too easy faking with you" another smartass giggle.

"I just wanted to basically show you how to fuck a woman Ritchie, maybe if you did that I might have stayed" she paused for a second " ahh don't get your hopes up fuckwit your days were always numbered. I was planning on leaving you long before Bob. He just gave me the final push."

In the background I heard a low buzzing then Kristi closes her eyes, then I see he has started again this time he was using a vibrator on her swollen, wet, pussy.

"Well Ritchie seems Bob wants another round, another thing you failed at Mr. Cum once and I'm done. I hope you liked seeing my ass again. Have a nice life asshole"

Then she gets on top of Bob and starts riding him reverse cowgirl, still looking at the camera. She grabs her breasts and rubs her clit then licks her fingers, I'm starting to get hard again and think dumb bitch look at this round 2.

"I think we can turn it off now, this asshole has seen enough" and she blew me a kiss and it stopped.

I sat there staring at the blank TV for a bit lost in my thoughts. She was right tho. That bitch was right, I was jealous and envious. I missed her I still loved her. Watching her was a big turn on but at the same time with him it just made me mad as well.

I kept that DVD. Every now and then I watch it but with the volume down, at least the bitch had a mute now. As sad as I was I would watch her get screwed and masturbate. Wishing I still had her, wishing that was me with my dick in her ass.

sexiskye
sexiskye
12 Followers