The DVD Player Ch. 01

Story Info
An aerobic workout with three hot foxes.
3.2k words
4.23
37.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

The inspiration for this one came from watching a music video. It has the potential to go further, if inspiration takes me.

* * *

Heath hurried home in his beat-up old Ford. He was eager to get home and finally hook up his very own DVD player. He didn't earn very much, and the rent for his one bedroom apartment took most of his pay, so he'd had to save for a few months for the device.

Hurrying up the stairs to his apartment, he passed the weird guy in the lab coat that he was pretty sure lived below him. He often heard loud noises and sounds of construction coming from below, but right now he couldn't care.

Getting into his lounge he plugged the player into his TV and then raced into his room to grab a DVD. He had a modest collection from when he'd lived at home, and admittedly, most were geared towards him ogling the stars as he jerked off. His limited budget had meant most were bootlegs and even then of obscure movies, not heard of by the box office. On top of that, most weren't labelled either, so it was often pure luck that determined what he ended up watching.

Closing the tray he quickly moved to the couch and waited for it to start. He was slightly disappointed when it fired up, as it wasn't really a movie, but a workout routine, and he usually preferred something with a storyline, no matter how thin. It did star three extremely busty instructors though, and had fuelled many a jerk-off session.

Heath's dick immediately started to lengthen and thicken in his track pants. It had always been the end game to have a spank session when he bought the player, so he quickly shucked his pants, allowing his cock to stand up to its proud nine inches. He squirted a dollop of lotion into his hand and rubbed it over the head of his pole. On screen, the lead actress was bending over towards camera, allowing Heath and anyone who saw the DVD a fantastic look down her cleavage. She was a blonde with wavy, full hair, dressed in low cut, black leotards, with a pink one piece swimsuit over the top. Her skin was tanned, and her tits were enormous, at least an E cup, causing Heath to often wonder why she was in fitness and not porn. She was backed up by a paler girl with brunette hair held up in a pony tail, wearing purple leotards with green shorts and a cut-off green loose top, and just like the lead, her tits were also pretty big, at least Ds, though her nipples were often visible, despite the layers of clothing. The last girl was darker skinned, wore her hair in a pair of pigtails, and wore a yellow leotard with a red bikini over the top, with her D cups stretching the top and her pouting red lips screaming her desire to suck hard cock to Heath. There was also a guy in the back, performing the exercises, but Heath never noticed him.

Heath watched as the camera zoomed in on the lead actress's chest, he gasped and slid his hand down around his prick, knowing he wasn't going to last long. He'd had to jerk off for months without any stimulus, so he felt overloaded at the shots on screen. As the lead walked around to the other actresses, Heath watched them bend over, looking at their arses popping out of their leotards. His balls churned and before he knew it, his cock was spitting spunk out the end of it, flying up into the air before splattering down on his chest. He felt consciousness slip away from him quickly...

* * *

He lifted his knee toward his opposite elbow, stretching the muscles in his back, before releasing and starting again. He repeated this several times, as a feeling that something wasn't quite right began to grow. In front of him were three hot chicks moving just as he was, and the blonde up the front was talking, about the exercises it seemed. Slowly, he stopped exercising, realising there was something wrong. He... his name was Heath... and... he'd just bought a DVD player. And was watching... this, this workout, on his DVD player, before he fell asleep. He must be dreaming. He didn't often have sexy dreams though, and this was certainly a vivid dream, but he might as well take advantage of it. He looked down at himself, noticing how fit he was. Then he looked up at the three instructors, as they all bent forward away from him, tearing his attention between three of the finest arses he'd ever seen.

The dark chick had the biggest, and it was tightly encased in her yellow leotard and red bikini. He advanced on her as his cock stretched down the leg of his shorts, filling with blood in anticipation of ploughing the fine booty in front of him. He placed his hands on her hips, feeling the hot, moving flesh as she worked her torso up and down. He slipped his thumbs into the waistband of her bikini and swiftly pulled it down, as she went on exercising. He bumped his groin into her big, fat fleshy arse, feeling his cock harden further. He was a little surprised at the fact that she hadn't reacted to him at all, but it didn't make him stop. The leotard was now an unbroken piece of material from her shoulders down to mid-thigh where it stopped. That wouldn't do at all he thought, so he gathered it into his hands, and pulled it apart, ripping it from around her arse, exposing her naked, wobbling, cheeks. He rubbed his hard bulge between her naked arse cheeks.

He was about to do more when he was distracted by the brunette, twisting her torso from side to side, her nipples clearly showing each time she turned. He released the now bare-arsed dark girl and moved over to the fair skinned brunette, reaching out for her tits with his hands. He pressed his palms into the centre of them, feeling the nipples press back against him, rock hard as they felt. He gave her tits a squeeze as she continued the repetitions, her arms held out straight at her sides. Licking his lips and feeling his cock strain against the confines of his shorts, he reached up to the neckline of her top, tearing it open down the front, leaving it hanging ragged at her back and removing one of the layers between his pawing hands and her busting nipples. He could now see how impressive they were, poking out against the leotard, aching to be free. He again placed his hands over her titties, feeling the nipples stab his palms much more. He rubbed them back and forth, feeling their weight, and forcing them back against her, causing them to balloon out to the sides. It still wasn't enough though, so again he gathered the leotard in his hands and pulled, ripping and peeling the leotard from her torso, leaving her standing there topless, shaking her fun-bags left to right, nipples at complete attention. He shoved his face into them, aiming his mouth right at her left tit and nipple, inhaling as much tit-flesh as possible, filling his mouth full. Then he sucked even more tit into his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her, while she struggled to maintain her exercises. He sucked her teat for all he was worth, mouthing and licking the fuck-udder he'd shoved into his mouth. He was distracted when he felt another hand on his, and the lead instructor's voice interrupted his tit world.

"See the way Nikki is twisting while maintaining her core? It's very important you maintain a strong core, even as we move into this next exercise," she stated, looking at neither Heath nor Nikki. Heath watched as she moved back to her mat and moved to her hands and knees. Nikki, the now topless brunette slipped from his embrace as he stared at the lead instructor. Her arse was popping from her leotard, the pink suit over the top was thong thin as it passed between her legs, and Heath could see the outline of her big, plump pussy lips, just begging to feel his cock slip between them. Target acquired, he moved to his feet and stepped up behind her. The sound of his shorts tearing momentarily distracted him, his shaft stood proud, the tatters of his shorts fluttering to the ground. With an animalistic grunt, he reached down and grabbed her hips, before kneeling down and rubbing his boner up her crack, feeling her thong and leotard against his dick. Unsatisfied, he gripped her leotard and tore it apart, shredding it below her waist. She was very wet, probably from sweat from her workout, but in Heath's mind it was from anticipating his hard cock being shoved up her baby-tunnel. She was still talking about the exercise, right up to the point when he speared her pussy upon his iron-hard pole, when he noticed she stopped talking and moaned in response to her skewering.

"Fuck yeah," Heath blurted. He had been silent, worried about breaking the dream, but apparently it was ok for him to talk. Her pussy felt amazing, tight, wet, slick and smooth. "Uhhhh," He eased back out of her, before grabbing her hips and slamming into her again, sinking a little deeper and causing them both to grunt. He looked down at his pussy-pleaser as he withdrew from her cock-sheath, seeing it coated in her love-juice, "Oh yeah baby, that's it, feel my cock," he told her. He slowly stroked back in, getting into a steady, slow rhythm, with long strokes in and out.

"Oh Heath, your cock feels enormous, give it to me baby, stick it back inside my cunt, I want to feel you give every inch to me stud." She pleaded, obviously knowing his name. She turned to look back at him over her fantastic arse, with smouldering eyes, and then bit her bottom lip.

"YEAH! FUCK IT! I'M GONNA FUCK THAT PUSSY GOOD BABY! YOUR PUSSY AIN'T NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME AGAIN!" The pleasure was starting to get to him, increasing his pace. He reached up her back, grabbing what was left of her leotard, and ripping it from her body, admiring the smooth flesh of her back. Reaching underneath her, he found her enormous fuck udders resting on the ground, jiggling to and fro from the motion he was imparting. The nipples were hard, and speared into the ground as she rubbed them into the mat beneath her. He took hold and pulled them back towards him, pinching her nipples and stretching out her fun-bags, eliciting a moan from her.

He hoped never to wake up from this perfect dream. Remembering the other instructors, he looked back at them. They were still doing the last exercise they'd been told to do, Nikki topless, and the dark girl with a bare arse and exposed pussy. Thinking how great it would be if they joined him, he turned his attention back to the beautiful, big-titted, tight-pussied blonde bimbo speared on his fuck-stick, as he grabbed her hips, releasing her fuck-udders and gave her a particularly forceful shove, driving his dick as deep as possible, pushing her forward toward the edge of her gym mat.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up in time to see Nikki shove her tit into his face, the nipple slipping between his lips. He immediately wrapped his tongue around the nipple, sucking on the flesh between his lips. On autopilot, he kept thrusting his hips, sliding his cock in and out, in and out, in and out of the blonde's tight little beaver. Meanwhile he sucked on Nikki's titty like a man starving of oxygen. He let go of one of the blonde's hips to reach around Nikki and pull her in tight against his side, copping a feel of her arse at the same time.

Just as he started to wonder what became of the other girl he heard, "Ohhhh, yes, eat me Simone. Suck on that pussy you slut." Heath looked over, refusing to release the teat from his mouth, tickling Nikki's nub with his tongue, and saw the last girl lying spread eagled in front of Simone, the blonde, who was now lying down flat at the front, having a face-full of muff, while her arse was still stuck up in the air with Heath's fuck-stick pounding into her own snatch.

Hands down the greatest ever dream Heath had ever had. He never wanted to wake up. Nikki pulled his head away from her tit, before smashing his face into her other globe, the nipple quickly finding its way into his mouth, "Oh baby, work my other milker now." Nikki pinched the nipple Heath had released, twisting it around between her fingers, rolling it all around and squeezing quite hard, "That's it baby, suck my titty, lick my nipple, eat my fun-bag you stud." Nikki's other hand was shoved down the front of her leotard, pumping her fingers in and out of her snatch and rubbing her clit forcefully.

Simone lifted her face long enough to say, "Jade you slut, I'm gonna swallow your juice, you taste divine even though you're such a slut."

"Shut up and get your face back in my twat bitch." All the dirty talk was doing wonders for Heath. His dick had never felt harder, and he could tell he was racing toward a massive cum, but it was approaching slowly. "That's it Simone, get your tongue right up there and lick me out. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooooh! Get ready for me to shower you bitch, because I squirt like a fire hose."

Just as Jade was getting ready to squirt, Nikki was moaning her way through an orgasm, cumming on her hand, with her tit shoved as far into Heath's mouth as possible. "MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm..." As she sagged, all energy sapped from her body, her tit slipped from Heath's sucking mouth with a very large, POP!

His attention was drawn to Jade, as she loudly and violently came in Simone's face, "Oh yeah baby, take my juice in your face, swallow it down you slut, fuck yeah, YEAH, ohhh, fuck it, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Heath could see Jade squirting into Simone's face, her cum gushing around her head for half a second. Her face must have been drenched. It was becoming too much for him, he was going to blow his load any moment now, and it was going to be epic. Nikki picked herself up and lay down on top of Simone, facing Heath. She then stuck her tongue out and shoved it toward the union of Heath and Simone, seeking out Simone's puckered arsehole. He could feel when she found her target, as Simone's pussy clenched upon his pole, milking it, begging it to cum.

Heath knew it was happening now. He gripped Simone's hips in a death grip, and pounded her like a jackhammer. He vaguely heard her cum, shouting out in orgasm, but his attention had focussed on his cock, and its pile-driving work on her cunt. He could feel Nikki's tongue sliding around, licking his shaft every second stroke. His violent fucking was forcing the three of them forward, to the point where Simone was slowly crawling up Jade's beautiful body, her tits and nipples scraping over Jade.

Heath felt his nuts suck up into his groin, and gave an enormous heave as he felt his baby-batter fire up through his shaft. "FUCK! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD BABY I'M SHOOTING MY JUNK NOW! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! YEAH! FEEL MY JUICE!" He never even considered pulling out of Simone's tight sheath. His final thrust drove them all forward, Nikki's face mashed against him, her tongue licking his stomach and navel, while Simone's tits were now wrapped around Jade's face, Jade's legs now entwined with Heath's own. His cock fired spurt after spurt, Simone's box filled within three of his enormous jets. He could feel his cream overflowing, spurting back out from his union with Simone under high pressure.

He lost count how many times his cock surged, firing man-cream up into Simone's over-stuffed pussy. As his energy left, he slowly collapsed forward, thinking of Jade's gushing pussy, Simone's abused cock-sheath, and Nikki's beautiful fun-bags and rock-hard nipples, all lying underneath him.

His vision darkened as he slowly started to drift. He felt a moment of panic, but the nothingness quickly soothed him and he drifted away, completely sated and happy.

* * *

Heath had no idea where he was. He had no experience in zero gravity, but he seemed to be floating in nothing, in complete darkness. He could feel his body, naked, but nothing else. He was also breathing. In a panic, he tried to 'swim', but he didn't feel like he was moving at all. He was very confused. He remembered falling asleep, and the dream with Simone, Jade and Nikki, but no idea where he was now. He must be having another dream.

* * *

Albert opened the file that had just been posted to the new folder. Obviously someone had just watched a video using that DVD player he pawned last week. He'd forgotten to take out the transmitter. He was about to delete the file, but thought he'd take a look at it first. At first it looked like a low-rent aerobics video, but then turned into some kind of porno. He blushed, feeling his penis harden. He was completely drawn into the action on the screen, focussing completely. He'd never seen a porn film before, and was very inexperienced, only having jerked off a couple of times in his life. Before long he shot his wad into his trousers. Before closing the file, he took a second look at the male actor, as he looked familiar in a strange way. Shrugging, he closed the file and saved it somewhere safe.

* * *

Three weeks later he heard a commotion downstairs. It turned out that the guy downstairs hadn't paid his rent. He'd gone missing. Last time he'd been seen was by a guy at the pawn shop, when he'd bought a DVD player. The facts immediately aligned. The neighbour had bought Albert's DVD player, and obviously at some point something went wrong with it. Albert had fooled around with some Virtual Reality hardware, and that DVD player had formed a part of the setup, after he made a couple of changes. But it didn't explain why his neighbour had gone missing.

He was intrigued, and managed to pilfer the player and a box of unmarked DVDs from the clutter the removalists were organising. He also noticed the couch they removed had a pretty decent scorch mark.

At this point, he had only a vague, unlikely theory for what was going on, but he was potentially sitting on a treasure, and he was excited to get some experiments underway.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers