The DVD Player Ch. 02

Story Info
The busty maiden is rescued and then ‘lanced’.
6.5k words
4.27
37.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

Ch. 02: Medieval

I had pretty much forgotten all about this story and series idea, but a 'recent' comment in Ch. 01 got me thinking about it again, so here's Ch. 02. I'm going to add something about the DVD that gets played to the title of each chapter, so that you readers can quickly find the ones that interest you the most.

Big thanks topandybear311for editing this entry.

* * *

Albert tried his best to ignore the sounds coming from the room next door. The mortgage had become too much for him to sustain on his own, so he'd rented out the other bedroom. The noises implied some pretty hardcore sex was taking place in there.

There hadn't been a lot of candidates, so in the end he'd had to choose a housemate that he wasn't particularly impressed with. His biggest pro was that he seemed to have a steady job. His biggest con was that he was undoubtedly a disturbed, perverted sleazebag. Albert had never really experienced a lot of porn, but since his housemate moved in, he was pretty much tripping over porno mags piled up in the lounge room. That was an exaggeration, but not by much.

He'd come home with the plan of getting a great deal of his thesis on artificial intelligence completed. Unfortunately, it seemed that Kieran had picked up a DVD Player and TV from somewhere and was now watching it with the volume loud enough to interrupt Albert's thoughts. Three times he'd asked Kieran to turn down the volume, but so far, no luck.

He sighed and thought back to the other people he'd interviewed for the room. Albert wondered if perhaps they might have been a better fit.

* * *

Kieran stroked his cock, coated in lube, while he watched the brunette munching out the blonde's pussy. There was nothing better than a bit of lesbian porn to get his cock hard. Well, maybe a bit of anal, or tit-fucking, or MILF action, or even, well, the simple fact was Kieran loved porn. He loved sex of pretty much any kind.

Ever since he'd been a teenager going through puberty he'd been obsessed with porn, masturbation, and trying his damnedest to get a piece of pussy, any pussy. He'd even given thoughts to pushing himself on his mother, but she'd become disgusted by him once she learned how perverted her son had become. Their relationship was now strained and distant.

The brunette was really getting into the action, swivelling her head around and pushing her tongue in deep. The blonde threw her head back and closed her eyes in ecstasy while tweaking the hard nipples atop her hefty D cup milk sacks.

Finding the DVD Player had been a stroke of luck. He'd been getting by with only his collection of magazines for a few weeks now. And for a fiend like Kieran, that was a real strain. He'd lost a lot of his stuff such as his TV, PS3, and laptop when he left his last place. There had been some trouble, but he'd managed to keep Albert from finding out about that. Besides, Albert had nothing to fear from him. But he'd lost a lot of stuff before he moved in with Albert.

He'd picked up the TV off the internet. The DVD Player had been at the bottom of a box Albert had stored in the linen closet. It was packed with a bunch of unlabelled DVDs. Kieran had been lucky to still have a compilation disc of different lesbian scenes, and had been eager to rub one out in tribute to the lovely Sapphic love.

He did suspect that at least some of the unlabelled DVDs would be porn though, and he planned to start looking through them once he dumped a load in the tissues that lay beside him.

* * *

Sir Heath advanced on the dragon, brandishing his mighty sword, swinging it in confident arcs and displaying his undoubted prowess.

The dragon reared up and inhaled, but Sir Heath was not intimidated. He brought his shield to the fore, and then rolled aside before ending in a crouch, the shield poised defensively and a large stone at his side to offer yet more protection.

The dragon exhaled a fireball aimed at where he had been only seconds before, missing him terribly.

This was his chance. He charged forward, his sword arm cocked, ready to strike. He ducked beneath the dragon's immense head and swung his sword with all of his might towards the dragon's soft underbelly.

The dragon roared in pain and launched itself into the air.

Heath had rent a shallow gash in its belly, but not deep enough to cause it any permanent harm. What he really needed was a spear, or a lance, something longer than his sword.

He watched its dwindling form disappear over the horizon, thinking that it looked a little strange, sort of too real to be real or something.

He thought of his failed attempt to take advantage of its weakness. But... it didn't have a weakness... and... there were no such things as dragons. He lived in an apartment, struggling to make enough money to live. He didn't get around in, he looked at his attire, a breastplate and chainmail, or carry around a steel sword and shield.

He hefted the sword. In fact, it wasn't even steel. It was much too light, and the shield couldn't be anything better than balsa wood. Surely chainmail would be heavier than this?

OH, SHIT!

He suddenly remembered the scene in the aerobic studio with Simone, Nikki and Jade. He'd somehow been in the scene that his DVD Player had shown. But he'd changed it. Instead of the normal workout routine with the boring guy in the back and the three foxes shimmying and shaking their substantial assets, a scene Heath had shot more than one load to, he'd actually been the boring guy and had sex with all three of them. He wished he were back there.

Or even back in his apartment, instead of wherever he was now, in some kind of fake medieval world.

Although the dragon had looked familiar, it was very similar to that movie he had starring the damsel in distress with the enormous hooters. The dragon had kidnapped her, and the knight had to rescue her. The plot was supremely boring, but the damsel was absolutely gorgeous. In fact, the dragon had been identical.

He had replaced the guy in the aerobic video, so it was probably safe to assume that he had replaced the knight in the dragon movie! This was so exciting. He looked towards the imposing castle and felt his cock start to harden.

Wait, in the movie there had been soldiers in the castle. It was never explained why the damsel was in a castle, seemingly owned by a dragon and staffed with soldiers. After all, it was a terrible movie. But the point was Heath would have soldiers to fight. How was he ever going to manage that?

* * *

Albert finally managed to get some work done. It seemed Kieran had tired of the porn, finally, and Albert was able to focus.

* * *

Kieran yawned. It was some kind of medieval movie, but not one he'd ever heard of. To be honest, it looked pretty low budget. He'd skipped a couple of scenes until he'd found a fight scene with a dragon. It looked a bit dodgy, as cheap CGI often does, but he'd stuck with it. The weird thing was that after the dragon left, the knight seemed to stare off into space for a bit, before looking around like he was confused. Finally, the knight entered the castle. Instead of charging in, he almost looked scared and was trying to sneak around.

Kieran felt his eyes start to droop.

* * *

Heath travelled down the stone passage, which was actually just plywood made to look like stone. So far he hadn't encountered a guard. He was wracking his memory, trying to recall as much as he could of the movie. He knew the knight never got a scratch on him, but would Heath himself fare the same now that he had taken over?

During the fight with the dragon, he hadn't been himself. Somehow, he'd been the knight, and the movie had stuck to the script. It seemed to change once he realised who he was and could see how fake things looked.

Suddenly a guard, dressed in plastic armour and welding a wooden mace, jumped in front of him. "Halt, Sir Longstaff! You can't be here! TO ME! TO ME!"

The guard advanced, brandishing his wooden mace. Heath wasn't sure what to do. The guard swung, and Heath lifted the shield to block it awkwardly.

A mighty clang rang out as the blow was effortlessly deflected by Sir Heath Longstaff. The guard was soon defeated by a swift slash from Heath's razor-sharp sword.

"You fiends cannot keep me from Lady Felicity!" Heath said, and then wondered why, as it hadn't really been his choice to say it.

He looked down at the defeated guard, a large bloody slash across the guard's chest which rose and fell with his breathing. In fact, all the blood appeared to be on the costume, cosmetic. It was as though each time he blinked, Heath alternatively saw an extra laying on the ground pretending to be dead, or a guard horribly mutilated and clearly dead.

He could hear running feet, more guards coming. He looked around but there were no obvious hiding spots. He considered running back the way he had come in, but he was confused and couldn't work out which passage he'd come down. In the movie, the knight had defeated all the guards, just as he had defeated the first guard. Maybe he would be able to defeat them as well?

The guards surged into the room and set about surrounding Sir Longstaff. If only Heath could be back in his dingy, filthy apartment right now.

Heath felt like closing his eyes but somehow he knew that wouldn't be a good idea.

One of the guards stepped forward and Heath flinched in fear.

Sir Longstaff caught the strike on his own blade, turned it aside and stepped forward, dropping and slamming his shoulder into the guard, who staggered back, dazed by the blow from his armoured shoulder. The remaining guards nervously sidestepped, not willing to leap in and risk a blow such as that.

They tried to coordinate. As one guard stepped forward with a mace and swung at Sir Longstaff, a guard on the other side stepped forward to thrust with his sword. Taking swift action, Sir Longstaff ducked the arc of the mace and stepped behind that guard, shoving him forward with a swat from his shield. He heard the sickening squelch as the other guard's sword skewered his mace-wielding compatriot.

The last remaining guard brandished a spear, intelligently keeping his distance from Sir Longstaff while watching for an opportunity to use his weapon's greater reach. He feinted, but Sir Longstaff did not take the bait. He merely kept his shield ready for defence. Sir Longstaff circled the guard, drawing him into a much more favourable position for Sir Longstaff, who feinted himself to provoke the guard.

It worked. The guard thrust forward, but his thrust was easily sidestepped. He suddenly found his spear tangled in an ornate drape. Seeing Sir Longstaff turn towards him, he stepped back to flee, but slipped on the top step of a flight of stone stairs, and loudly, fatally, clatteringly tumbled down them.

Sir Longstaff, his foes despatched, looked towards the staircase that would take him up to the tower.

Heath took a deep, adrenaline-filled breath. He hadn't been involved in the fight in any way, it had all been Sir Longstaff. He could feel the character there in his mind, like a costume Heath could put on. Except, rather than it be a choice, it was like breathing. If he took no action, his body took action and spoke words for him. But he could supersede those actions any time he liked.

He looked down at the guards he could see, supposedly killed by him. It was subtle, but again he noticed signs of life. He wondered what would happen if he stared long enough. Would other guards come to remove the bodies, or would they eventually dust themselves off and somehow leave the movie like the extras they were?

He thought back to the movie as he could remember it. He was pretty sure it was now time to meet the mega-mammaried maiden. The stone stairs seemed to be the way to go.

He took them two at a time, the balsa wood shield and aluminium breastplate not really slowing him down at all.

The door looked like pretty solid wood, but as he removed the 'solid' beam holding it shut, he noted the weight and knew that, again, things were not necessarily as they seemed.

He threw open the door and there she was, fuel for more than a handful of cock-milkings, her breasts simply enormous and beyond what could be real. He'd looked up the actress once and discovered that this was pretty much her only non-pornographic film ever made. She'd tried to make it as a legitimate actress, but really, with tits like hers, she didn't stand a chance.

She sat on the bed of the surprisingly bright room looking out the tiny, slotted window. It was surprisingly comfortable for a cell with a big, soft-looking bed. The sound of his entrance drew her attention and she turned to look at him.

Her hair was golden, technically blonde but certainly not a natural hue, though the way it caught the light and glinted left little room for complaint. Her blue eyes were bright, open and sincere. Her green dress was ridiculously impractical. Huge petticoats pushed the skirt out in a wide circumference as the stereotypical idea of a dress from the medieval period usually was.

The top of the dress, green with white lace trim, was extremely low cut to show off the maiden's copious cleavage. The neckline was so low that Heath was pretty sure it ended somewhere below halfway down her bodacious breasts. He knew that the slightest shift of the dress either to the left or right would reveal her delectable pair of nipples.

"Did the dragon send you to do unspeakable things to me, sir?" the heavy-hootered maiden asked him.

* * *

Kieran's eyes had fluttered during the battle scene. No doubt the clang of weaponry had awakened him, but he'd felt himself starting to fall asleep almost immediately after. Time for bed, he thought to himself, as he'd reached for the remote. He watched the knight climbing the stairs with seeming glee. Something about the scene seeming a little off as the knight was eagerly climbing stairs so rapidly in heavy armour. This movie was really cheap and pretty crap.

His fingered hovered over the power button as the knight opened the door. Kieran then spotted a chick with huge tits dressed in a medieval dress sitting on the bed. His eyes shot wide as he compared her to some of his favourite big-titted porn stars, Minka, Echo Valley, Daphne Rosen, Eva Notty and Hitomi Tanaka, and decided that she definitely ranked up there with the best.

Maybe this film would turn out to be porn after all?

* * *

Heath could feel the words that Sir Longstaff wanted to say. He couldn't see a problem with it. Sure, he wanted nothing more than to run across the room and jump her bones, but there was plenty of time for that.

"No, fair maiden, I have vanquished the dragon and I am here to pledge my service to you and rescue you from this hellish place," Heath said, amused at the cheesiness of it.

"Oh, brave Knight! How I prayed for such a saviour!" she gleefully exclaimed.

She then bounced up from the bed, and caused her jaw-dropping jugs to bounce within her dress before rushing over to him, her massive melons bouncing heavily with each step she took. The cleavage which bulged out the front of her dress seemed to dance its way towards Heath. The line between the two huge boobs pressed pleasingly together.

The maiden came right up to Heath and wrapped her arms around him, pushing her two big titty-sacks into his chest and squishing them against him.

"Oh god," Heath blurted as he felt the delicious globes forced against him, jostling around in the top part of her dress. How in the hell had the actor managed to resist her charms?

"Yes, praise the gods for delivering you to me. You are my salvation," she told him as she looked up into his eyes.

Heath took the opportunity to look down into her bodice and enjoy the sight of her huge breasts forced to bulge to the top of her dress and pillow out against his chest. It looked like a fantastic place to put his hardened cock.

"What is your name, brave knight?" she asked.

"Heath," he replied.

She looked confused.

"Err... Heath... Sir Heath Longstaff..." he told her uncertainly.

"Oh Sir Longstaff, I am so grateful for your rescue. I am Lady Lana Titter-Fark of the West Meadowshirehamptonvale Titter-Farks," she told him, then stepped back and curtsied in front of him.

She curtsied low bending right down. Her breasts surged forward in her dress and hung low and heavy, threatening to burst free of her bodice.

Heath's cock was officially iron-hard, crying out to be released from his pantaloons and thrust into the enormously enticing cleavage displayed for his pleasure. Slowly she stood up straight, her breasts jiggling before coming to rest heavily.

Heath could feel his character's desire to assuage her thanks and suggest they set off to return her home. He stifled it though, as he decided to change the script.

"Yes, yes, it was hard work getting into the castle, past the guards and the dragon. I think we should find some way to compensate me for my efforts," he suggested.

"Why, Sir Heath, whatever do you mean?"

"Well, it seems to me that you possess the very thing a knight like me is searching for, and I think it's time you gave it up to me."

"Sir Heath?"

Heath immediately latched his grasping hands onto the copious tit-flesh shoved inside her dress. He caressed the pliant boob meat through her dress, rolling each breast around in his hand and delighting in the weight and size of her jugs.

"Oh! Sir Heath!" she exclaimed.

"Fuck, you've got enormous tits, Lady Lana!" he told her.

"Tits?"

He rolled them around, pushing them towards her low neckline and forcing them to bulge upwards causing a glimpse of her slightly dark areolas to appear.

"Yes, your big tits, your huge breasts, your generous jugs."

"My bosoms? Oh they're terrible, always getting in the way and they make me look like a cow. Not a single suitor has ever called on me, and the servants giggle about me when they think they're out of earshot."

"Idiots! Your fun-bags are ridiculously awesome. In fact, I'm going to have to tittyfuck you, Lady Lana," he told her.

"Titter-Fark them? Whatever do you mean? You certainly have a strange way of talking, Sir Heath."

"Oh god, let's get these puppies out to play."

He slid his hands into the neckline of her dress and slid his fingers between the dress and the smooth, giving flesh of her enormous bosoms until he was cupping her breasts from the outside of her tits, yet still inside the dress. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra from the many times he'd watched her udders dance around on the screen of his TV.

He lifted her breasts towards the neckline, dragging them to the glory of his sight. Her areolas came into view, slightly darkened pink flesh in two oval shapes surrounding two small, soft nipples. He levered the two udders into the fresh air, using his arms to push down her dress.

"Sir Heath, whatever are you doing? This can't be proper behaviour."

With both of her big boobs now on display, Heath could no longer resist diving into her breast flesh and motor-boating her long, tight cleavage. Her soft flesh collided with his cheeks and his lips as he pressed his fingers into the pliant surface as if he was playing a piano.

"Oh my," she gasped.

With his face buried in acres of cleavage, his tongue licked the smooth skin and pushed against the inside of each boob, luxuriating in the feeling. He reached around with his hands to grab a feel of her butt, but was immediately frustrated by the sheer amount of material between his hands and her derriere.

His cock was painfully restrained within his strides. The frustration of her dress, along with the dream of fucking her tits for so long, conspired to demand his next actions. He pushed Lady Lana back onto her bed and watched as her breasts rolled around on her chest, swaying to and fro, swinging from left to right and back.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers
12