The Dying Rose Ch. 04

Story Info
Vampire brings new bride's mother to his house.
1.4k words
3.76
16.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

The heat of summer wreaked havoc on the garden. The weeds began to overgrow the flowerbeds and the roses began to wither from the lack of rain. Clara sat staring at the dying roses and felt that she too was withering. Her daughter's marriage had hit her hard and her husband's indifference had left her feeling unwanted. She had packed Priscilla's belongings that morning and set the carpetbags by the front door to be picked up. She then sat down on the stairs and cried for nearly an hour before going out into the garden. Her husband had run off to spend his newfound fortune on wine and loose women and she was left alone again.

As she surveyed her garden, her thoughts drifted back to the wedding ceremony. She was quite overwhelmed by the proceeding and the swiftness of its consummation. She did not understand the necessity of it being at night and there was something about this young Anton that she could not quite reconcile. He reminded her of a young lover who had entered her life when she was newly married, but he could not possibly be the same man. She shook off her thoughts of Anton and began to tend to her garden, snipping off the dying flowers and pulling the vigorous weeds from her flowerbeds. She stopped to examine her favorite roses and plucked the last dying rose from the bush. It looked so forlorn in its barrenness that it caused her to weep. She placed that last dying rose into her bodice nestled between her breasts and continued working, heedless of the pricking of the thorns.

The heat of the afternoon had forced Clara to shed most of her clothing as she worked. The afternoon itself had passed quickly and dusk had arrived without her notice. She had gathered a layer of dust and blood from the thistles she had pulled from her perennials. Her arms had become badly scratched and her breasts had also wept blood from the dying rose nestled between them. She removed the last of her clothing and slipped into the garden pool to bathe before bedtime. The cool waters slowly relaxed her aching muscles and she began to feel hungry. As she sat up in the pool, she suddenly realized that she was no longer alone in her garden. She attempted to cover herself with her hands as she stared into the shadows. A hand reached out from the darkness grabbing her shoulder. "I'm sorry," a male voice intoned, "I did not mean to startle you." Clara's jaw dropped in disbelief as she recognized the voice; "Why are you here?" she stammered, "Why aren't you at home with your new bride?" Anton stepped out of the shadows and smiled at her, "Because she does not need me at the moment and you do, my lovely Clara."

Anton sat down beside her. He stroked her short curly hair and stared into her green eyes. He ran his fingers over the bright red scratches on her arms and breasts; he could smell her blood. He stroked her soft neck and brought his hand under her chin. He kissed her full red lips and smiled at her. He grabbed one of her breasts and began to fondle it and then he slid his hand down her body to her clit and began to massage it. He smiled as she moaned and allowed her to kiss him. He lifted her from the garden pool and laid her upon the grass. Climbing on top of her, he took a nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. She spread her legs and begged him to enter her.

Edmund had not touched her in years and all that sexual frustration had burst forth in a frenzy of desire and cravings which she could not begin to understand. Anton placed his hard cock against her clit and rubbed it against her hungry cunt. Clara arched her back and moaned again. He continued to tease her clit but did not enter her. Then grabbing a hank of her hair he suddenly twisted her head back and bit into her. Her blood tasted sweet to him as he licked it from her wound. Anton smiled as he shoved his hard rod deep into her and allowed her blood to flow gently from her wound as he moved within her. Clara placed his mouth over her wound and held it there while he spewed his hot juice within her belly. Anton licked the neck wound clean and withdrew his constantly ready organ from her sopping womanhood. "Tomorrow, Clara", he whispered into her ear as he picked himself up and disappeared into the night.

The carriage arrived in the morning just before lunch and Clara was ready. She had eaten a full and hearty breakfast that morning and had packed some bags for herself. It did not matter when or if her husband ever returned, Clara was leaving and did not care whether she returned. She walked over to the carriage and nodded to Master Joseph as she entered. He smiled back, took her hand and carefully helped her into the carriage. She carefully brushed her skirt underneath her as she sat near the window and watched Master Joseph as he entered the carriage and took the seat facing her. She looked nervously around the interior of the carriage and then began to stare out the window at her house, wondering if this would be the last time that she would see it.

Clara bit her lip just as the carriage jerked into motion and some blood began to seep out. She licked the small droplets off as they began to form and continued to look out the window at the passing scenery. Joseph stared at Clara's full red lips as the droplets slowly oozed from them and imagined that he was kissing them. He stared at her simple frock with its low-cut bodice from which her breasts protruded. He closed his eyes and imagined himself caressing her ample breasts. A sudden jolt awakened him from his reverie and he reached out to steady his passenger and self. His hand landed rather indiscreetly upon her left breast. She smiled at him but did not ask him to remove it. Joseph took advantage of her seeming indifference and removed her breast from the dress. He fondled it and teased the nipple with his fingers while he carefully watched Clara's countenance. She continued looking out the carriage window while he pulled on her nipple and pinched it before removing his hand. Clara pretended to ignore his forwardness but she could feel herself getting very wet between her legs.

Joseph decided that he could no longer ignore the growing bulge in his pants. He removed his hardening organ from its hiding place and began to stroke it as the carriage proceeded on it bumpy journey. The carriage lurched again, tossing Clara forward. Suddenly, she was kneeling in the carriage with her face in Joseph's lap. Amazed at how well endowed he seemed to be, she smiled up at him and licked her lips. She opened her mouth and tickled the tip of his throbbing manhood with her tongue. Clara began to lick his cock and then to kiss it gently along its entire length. She licked it one last time from base to tip before encircling it with her lips and drawing the tip into her mouth.

She slowly sucked on the tip, licking it with her tongue as she gradually sucked more of his cock into her mouth until she had reached its base. Joseph reached down and began to caress Clara's head and run his fingers through her curly hair. He began to move Clara's head up and down over his cock as she continued to rub it with her tongue. He came explosively in her mouth and allowed her to lift her head briefly. She hungrily swallowed his cock again, imagining how it might feel between her legs as she ran her lips over it. She felt her nipples becoming erect as she continued to suck his rock hard cock. Joseph came again and Clara could feel her juices flowing down her legs. Joseph pulled Clara up off the carriage floor and kissed her passionately on the lips. Clara pushed herself away, took her seat across from him, and then turned her attention back to the scenery where it lingered for the remainder of the journey.

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers