The E Was Good Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a short but thin good looking girl looking over at us all the time. She had very long hair but she was only about five foot three tall. Finally she walked over to Kathy and offered her some water. Gayle and I looked at each other; we knew that trick from somewhere!

Half an hour into the night, and Kathy and the girl were sitting down and kissing. Claire, Sylvie, Gayle and I disappeared to the toilets. Standing by the sinks, we got talking.

"What do you think then?" Gayle asked.

Claire had a massive smile on her face, then again, we all did. "Fucking unbelievable! I'm pretty upset I didn't go to that gig with you now."

"I'm not!" Gayle said. "If you did then Jenny and I wouldn't have met."

"True." I agreed. "Fucking hell, look at your eyes!" I laughed.

Gayle's pupils were massive, as were Sylvie's and Claire's; one of the effects of E.

"I see your sister has pulled!" Claire told Gayle.

"Yeah, the little minx! That girl seems nice."

We went back to dance. Kathy was on the dance floor, doing some dirty dancing with the girl and getting the attention of a lot of boys.

"This is Tara." Kathy said to us all.

"Hi. Nice to meet you all. Kathy's told me all about you." Tara had a very smooth yet sexy, slightly Essex voice.

"Hiya!" We all said.

Soon we were all dancing and Tara was like she was part of the team, with one us occasionally stepping up to grind our pelvis into her behind or us all changing partners while dancing.

Seb Fontaine through down an amazing trance set with some really good grinding beats. The E was once again, very good! It was gone four when we left the Cross. We shared a black cab home.

Once home, I went up to my room and fished out my supply of coke, a razor, and a mirror. Downstairs I set up twelve lines of coke, snorting the first two myself. Gayle did the next two, then Kathy and Tara, as they were eager to get to bed.

"I don't know about this." Claire explained. "I did E for the first time, I don't think I want to do something like this. I've got some grass upstairs, how about I roll a joint or two?"

I shrugged. "Fine by me. Don't do anything you don't want to."

Sylvie said she still wanted to try it, so she snorted both her lines, and seeing her girlfriend do it, convinced Claire to try it.

"It's not so bad, but I don't want to do it often." She said.

I smiled. "I only do a couple of lines on a come down from the E, never anytime else. I don't want to be addicted for a start!"

Claire went to get the grass and Rizlas, while we set up the bed.

"Sounds like Kathy and Tara are having fun in the shower." Claire said upon her return.

"I bet they are!" Gayle said.

We lay in bed in our underwear, smoking the joint. Once the Kathy and Tara were out of the bathroom, Gayle and I went to take a shower.

I showered her over, running the soap all over her body, and she did the same for me. I rinsed her off, then slowly licked her pussy.

"Hey, let's leave this for later, the girls want to use the bathroom." Gayle said, pushing my head away.

I decided I'd put on my new underwear, Gayle had not yet seen on me.

"Wow, you look amazing!" She said.

Lying in the sofa bed with Gayle, Sylvie and Claire later, we decided to put a film on.

"I've got one we can watch." Gayle announced.

"Sure, go for it."

Gayle ran for the video and put it on. It turned out to be a lesbian porn film called Pussy Lovers, but unlike all the porn films I had seen, this one seemed fairly realistic and the girls really seemed like lovers.

We all started getting horny from the films, and I soon was kissing Gayle, with our fingers rubbing each other's pussy. I climbed across Gayle and settled my pussy on her face, while at the same time eating hers. Claire got into the same position.

I soon felt Gayle's fingers rubbing my anus, then she put some lubricant on. Lubricant!? Where did she get that? It turned out it was actually Kathy standing behind me, with the dildo in her pussy. She slowly pushed the penis into my anus. I hissed at the pain, but soon got used to it as inch by inch she entered me. I looked across and saw Tara was doing the same to Claire; she was obviously a fun girl and a good addition to our new family.

Soon Kathy was fucking me at a good pace, and it wasn't long till I came in Gayle's mouth. My orgasm forced me to lick and suck at Gayle's clit even harder and soon she was coming too.

Kathy put the dildo aside and lay down, giving Gayle access to her pussy, and soon Kathy's hands were all over her sister's head.

I pulled Tara down onto the bed. "So you like getting your pussy licked huh?"

"Uh-huh. I also like being tied up and spanked by dominant girls." She told me. Now that sounded like fun, and I told her so. "But I don't think I'm the one to do that, I'm very submissive, like you." Every so often I would kiss her somewhere on the face. I had three fingers in her pussy and was slowly frigging her. "I think Claire would be on for that. We can ask her later, okay? I'd like to be tied up too."

"Oh would you now?" Gayle shouted, who was listening in on my conversation.

"Yes I would. I would like you girls to tie me up or treat me as your sex slave."

"I'll do it if I can call you bitch and whore!" Claire offered, between licks.

"See," I told Tara, "told you so."

Now wet again, I climbed over into a 69 position with Tara, and for the first time, realised she was completely shaved. I was going to enjoy licking this pussy, I thought, as I buried my face in it.

"OOOOHHHHH WOW!!!!!!" Tara screamed! "You're a professional!"

"I have the best teacher." I replied. Gayle slapped my arse hard. "Oh yes, more, more!" She slapped is repeatedly, as I squeaked, and licked at Tara's pussy.

To be continued...

12