The Eagle Has Landed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up at Chris and say to her, "You really love your cunt-tree! Don't you?"

"Ha...Ha...I've not herd that one before!"

I reach out with both hands and grab her ass cheeks giving them a squeeze, she's so tight, I massage them. I fondle them like they were tits, while kissing the eagle all over. I glance up at Chris, and I say, "I've eaten all kinds of meat dishes before, and I think this pussy covered eagle is going to be outstanding."

Chris replies, "I hope you like its distinct flavour."

"I'll let you know soon."

I ask her to lie on the bed, but she shakes her head and says, "I'm on top."

I slap her lightly on the ass, and push myself back up onto the bed, with my head on a pillow.

"Lower!" Requests Chris.

I quizzically look at her, but move lower down the bed.

"Lower!" She says again.

I shake my head, but move lower as she requested, but still not sure why.

Chris moves onto the bed, between my legs. My cock is semi hard, and laying on my left thigh.

Chris places a hand on each leg just below the knees, and then slowly slides up. As she moves up, she leans forward and kisses my cock, it twitches. She looks up at me and says, "I hope you can endure a bit of pain!"

Again, I had no idea what she was talking about, I ask, "What do you mean?"

Chris smiles with a wicked look in her eyes.

She keeps moving her hands higher, onto my thigh. She reaches the tip of my knob with one of her hands, flicks it with a finger, as she does this she blows me a kiss. I look at her, she takes the other hand off my thigh, raising it to her lips, kisses her finger tips, and she again flicks my cock with her finger, then brings down her hand and slaps my cock.

My eyes shut tight and I shout out, "Fuckin' hell Chris!"

She places a finger onto her lips to shoosh me. She lifts my cock up and moves it across to the right and slaps it even harder. I close my eyes again and try to suppress my cry.

She lifts my cock up and kisses the knob, and says, "There...there, big boys don't cry. Do you want me to stop...big boy?"

I look up at her. I feel the blood rushing to my cock. It's getting harder, it hurts, but amazingly in a real, real good way, but I wasn't going to let her know that... just yet.

Chris asks, "How you doin' big boy?"

I feel my cock's pain, it hurts so, so, good. I say to her, "Yes...I'm fine, couple more if you like, I can take it!" gritting my teeth, trying not to show the pain on my face.

She smiles and says, "Oh baby, there'll be more than a couple, I can assure you of that. I'll tell you what, every time I slap or bite you... Oh... yes... sorry... bite... yes... that'll be coming up. If you want to say no, just say so now and we'll forget all about this and... "

I stop her in mid-sentence, "No... it's okay... it's just... I've never had... sex... is it sex?... like this before."

Chris replies, "Oh it's sex baby. It will be the best sort of sex you'll ever have!"

Just as she says this, she leaps like a cat on top of me, her whole body on top of mine, it takes my breath away. She takes hold of my face with both hands and kisses me hard. She is squashing my semi hard cock with her golden eagle. She stops kissing me, and looks at me, and then her hips rise up and came down hard waking my cock, a loud thud echoed in the room. Oh shit, again it hurt, but, again in a good way, she does this several times, Chris watches my eyes close every time she comes slamming down, waking my cock.

She gives me a quick kiss, and says, "Eat me!"

Chris spins herself around on me and lines up her pussy to my mouth, and says, "Go ahead, do your worst!"

Chris grabs hold of my cock and swallows it. It feels warm; I've never had my, relatively, soft cock blown before. She moves her hands up and down my thighs, and I can feel her tongue swirling around my knob.

I have my hands on her ass; I did not need to pull her ass in, as she was doing a pretty good job of grinding her pussy into my face. But I did squeeze them just to reassure myself of how firm her ass is.

Her pussy is really wet now; all I had to do is poke my tongue out and in between her pussy lips towards her slit. I find her hole, my tongue darts in and out, lapping up her juice. I suck in her pussy lips, one at a time, and nibble on them with my lips. I again lick the full length of her slit, ending at her clit. A deep, throaty, groan emanates from Chris every time my tongue finds and flicks her clit. Her clit wasn't big - just big enough that I could squeeze on it with my lips.

I can now feel my cock hardening. Chris, realising this, sucks harder, slowly releasing it. It was here, at this point, when my cock was not fully hard, but hard enough. Chris, swallows my cock - all of it, then lightly bites down on it at the base and moves her teeth along, dragging her teeth up my shaft. When she gets to the base of the head, she bites a bit harder, like she was chewing on it and then went back to the base. She did this several times, as my cock got harder and harder.

When Chris thought I had reached full hardness, she takes out my cock, puts it in her mouth sideways, and bites on it harder than before. This makes me clench my lips on her clit very hard, she gives out a groan, and says, "Ahhh... you bastard... you're learning... good."

Just a second later, she slaps my cock, "Fuck... Chris... that fuckin' hurt!"

"It was meant to you shit!" and slaps me again, just as hard.

"Fuckin' hell Chris, you bitch." I say, knowing exactly what she was doing, and loving it.

"Come on you bastard, bite back!" Chris says, in an angry tone.

I take hold of her clit, but this time between my teeth, and give a light squeeze, Chris growls, "Now that's my man."

As I had her clit between my teeth, I lick the tip with my tongue, Chris, growls and moans, letting herself relax, She had my cock in one hand stroking it softly. I'm loving her secretions, she is oozing with her love juice, absolutely delicious. I can't get enough. I keep hold of her ass tightly pressing her against my tongue, applying the maximum pressure I can on her clit. A few minutes of bliss licking, sucking, biting on her clit, Chris starts to moan, and gives out a throaty growl, and shouts, "God... oh god... oh fuck... I'm close... don't stop... fuck... ahhhhhh."

She slaps her face with my cock, both sides, fairly gently compared to the previous treatment. I think her mind was somewhere else, lost in ecstasy.

I was now thinking her clit must be sore, but I also thought, I'm sure she likes it when it hurts. I quickened my tongue actions; Chris's groans and cries are getting louder now. Both my hands are still on her ass, when all of a sudden I felt her ass go stiff. She was quiet, the last thing I heard from her was a deep sigh. "Ahhhhhh." I felt a wet stream run down my tongue, it tastes great. I keep lapping this up for about a minute, and then I hear a soft sigh again, "Ahhhh...perfect, just heaven!"

I stop my tonguing, and am slowly caressing her ass, which is twitching with her orgasm; I stroke the back of her thighs as Chris lies on top of me for a while.

I lightly tap her on the ass, "You awake? Are we going to fuck?"

Chris turns her head to look down at me, a dirty grin on her face. "Oh yes. We're going to fuck!"

Chris rolls over to one side, holding onto my cock. She moves her tits close to my cock, rubs my nob, which has precum all over it onto each of her nipples. She lightly starts tapping her nipples with my cock, as it gradually gets harder and firmer. She looks at me; she is on her knees, her ass in the air within hands reach. I raise my hand and give her a slap. Chris's eye's close for a second then reopen, and she says, "Now that's what I'm talking about... again."

I slap her other ass cheek, she slaps my cock friggin' hard, twice. She wiggles her ass, I knew what she wanted, and slap her again as hard as I could, twice - once on each cheek.

I could see her ass is going red, I knew my cock must have been too; it was burning. We both slapped each other a few more times; each slap is more sensitive than the last, Chris slaps her face with my cock, harder than before, I am becoming accustom to this and getting to love this woman. Chris lets go of my cock, turns round and sits on my stomach, my cock just behind her ass, throbbing in sexual pain.

Chris cups her tits, squeezes them together, winks at me and says, "let's see if you can make these as red as my ass?"

She lets go of her tits, shuffles back and rises up, letting my cock spring back to my stomach. She puts a couple of fingers into her pussy to scoop out some of her juices, and rubbed it onto my cock, then again. Chris looks at me and slaps my cock, hard. My cock seemed like it couldn't care less about it being waked. I pout my lips and mouth a kiss. I now love every blow of her hand.

Chris grabs my cock and lines up her pussy. We look into each other's eyes as she lowers herself unbearably slowly. My cock felt like a hot poker being quenched by her juices. She's down, my cock buried. Chris sits there and her magical cunt muscles go to work. She rises up until just the tip of my cock is in her, not letting my cock escape, and says, "The Eagle Has Landed." With that, in one movement she lowers herself all the way. My cock went in, deep. She stays there as we both get comfortable. Chris again works her cunt; it feels glorious, heavenly, absolutely at home.

Thoughts run through my head, like, this woman really knows how to treat a man, how to treat a cock, how to have a sexual experience, and not just a fuck.

Chris runs her fingers through her red curly hair; both hands come to rest at the back of her head. Her tits are now standing proud, nipples sticking out.

I look down myself; I see my stomach, then a golden eagle that had consumed my cock, I keep looking up. I see Chris's flat muscle rippled front, and a pair of fantastic looking tits, her head thrown back, blazing red hair draping behind her.

Chris slowly rises again, clenching my cock with a tight grip of her cunt, keeping my cockhead in, relaxes, and then slowly lands the eagle again. As she comes down, I slap her tit on the side, to which she says, with her head still laid back, "That was a girly slap!" and rises again.

She comes down again, this time I slap the other tit, much harder, just like I did her ass. To which she says, "Now doesn't that feel better to you?" I slap the first tit just as hard.

Chris, without stopping, moves slowly up and down, each time she comes down I give her tits a slap, to different parts of her tits, "You're a fast learner!" Her eye half closed looking up to the ceiling, her hands behind her head, pushing her tits further out for me.

"You're a good teacher," as I land another slap.

Chris quickens her movement, coming down with force, I rise to meet her. Chris moves her head forward, looks at me and says, "Nipples!"

I knew precisely what she wanted.

I start to smack her nipples, "Harder!" comes her request. We are now fucking and smacking with anger. I can see both her tits are red all over, her nipples more erect and becoming extremely hard.

I was really hot now, like a good workout. I could see beads of sweat from Chris's forehead, her body was glistening. Chris had been rubbing her clit frantically for about four or five minutes, when she looks at me and says, "I'm cumming... I'm cummmming... OH my god... I'm cummmmmmm!"

I stop fucking, at which Chris gets angry, because she looks at me with a deep anger and says, "Keep fucking you bastard, I ride through my orgasms... stop again and I'll kill you!"

I start fucking her again, harder, faster, with almost a mission to keep her orgasm going for as long as I can.

I look up at her face; she is thrashing her head around, her eyes closed, her teeth clenched, her finger, a blur, working on her clit.

I can feel our coupling was much more lubricated by her flow of love juice, and as we were meeting, there was an audible wet smacking noise.

The room was filled with an unmistakable, distinct and familiar aroma and sounds of sex.

"Oh you bastard... I'm there again... here it is... oh god... oh god... I'm cumming... I'm... fu...!"

Her voice goes silent, mouth open wide, eyes closed.

Chris slows down. I wasn't going to stop, because of her threat to kill me if I did, and I believe her too. I was nearly there too, but I wanted to fuck her a bit more, her slowing gives me a rest.

Chris gets off, and starts to smack my cock in frenzy, shouting, "Fucking cock, fucking cock, you bastard... I thought I was going to pass out... Now this IS what I call fucking, you bastard cock!"

I grab her hands, to stop her from smacking my cock more. I get up behind her and push her to the bed, face down. I smack her ass, both cheeks, hard, "Bitch." I say.

I grab her hips, and pull her up onto her fours, I point my cock to her cunt, and push, straight in, no stopping till I hit home in one sweeping movement.

I don't stop, I just fuck her hard, my hands on her hips, forcing her onto me, making sure I went deep with every thrust, "Bitch...fucking bitch... I'll show you!"

Chris turns her head, and says, "Come on you fucker, what you going to show me?"

We both fuck, hard, deep, shouting obscenities at each other. I smack her ass every now and again. We've both lost sense of time, "Okay bitch...here it comes...you ready?"

As I move my eyes from her red ass, going up to her toned back, and then a mass of red hair, waving from side to side.

"Give me all you've got, you bastard." She cries.

Chris growls, "Arrrggggghhhhhh... I'm cumming... Oh baby... I'm there again... Oh... yes... yes..."

I keep fucking, 'cause I've learned she loves to be fucked through her orgasm.

I can feel I was going to cum more than before. I was there, "Here it comes bitch!" I have my cock buried fully as I release my first load. Holding her tight against me, I pull out and ram back in, another release, and again, each time I thrust in. I could feel the squelching of our fucking. Chris couldn't hold it all, cum would ooze out of her cunt as I rammed in to blast another load, I released six or seven spurts. I stay buried after my last load; I can feel Chris milking my cock with her cunt.

Chris turns her head and looks at me, saying, "Fuckin hell Bob, I'd need a bucket to contain your cum load. How do you cum so fuckin much, fuck."

I stay there for a minute, then, I lightly tap her on the ass, "Nice fuck bitch!"

Chris replies, "You're a remarkable fucker, just awesome."

"Your cunt, is definitely the tightest I've ever been in!"

"Thanks, I told you I'll make that missile fire again! And boy did you fire."

Chris falls forward, spins around and looks at my cock covered with a mixture of our love juices, she licks her lips and says, "That looks yummy!" She sits up and licks my softening shaft, taking my cock into her mouth and sucks on it for a bit, making sure she has cleaned me up well.

As she falls back onto the bed, she says to me, "I love sucking on a softening cock, it has all the best juicy ingredients...cock...two kinds of cum...and a hint of sweat...just sizzles in the mouth."

As she lay there, she catches me looking at her cunt, which has cum trickling out and down her thigh. She looks at me, and with one hand sweeps her thigh and scoops out her cunt, getting all she could and licks her fingers clean with her tongue, a finger at a time, then goes down for more, again, licking her fingers clean.

With a wink and a grin, "As I said before, I don't waste any. Keep your caviar, I'll take jizz every time!"

I fall onto the bed and lay next to her, our bodies just a heaving mess covered in sweat. Red tits, red asses, red, flaccid, cock. Also, a few scratches all over my back, which I didn't see till later. I don't know when I got them. All I knew is that it wasn't from my fall.

Chris turns her head to look at me and says, "I think your clothes are dry now!"

I reply, "Oh... yah... thanks again, for that."

Again, with a dirty grin, Chris asks, "Do you ride around her every week?"

I reply, "I could arrange something, but I need to recover from this session of cock beating first."

Chris replies, "Hey... you gave as good as you got... and don't you forget who taught you!" WINK.

12