The Ease Of It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and stretched my back. She was oddly silent. I guess that was a good thing. Of course, I didn't want her to completely tune out. I strolled casually behind her, stopped, and slapped her ass. Hard. She cried out.

"That wasn't a rhetoric question, you cunt!" I growled at her. "Got it?"

"Yes," she whimpered, giving a half-hearted struggle against her bonds.

"Yes..." I said, leading.

"Yes, sir," she said, her voice sounding deliciously broken.

"Good," I answered, really getting into it now. And I was worried I'd lose my nerve after my first cum dump. In fact, all this talk of rape was getting me hard again. Just a little stiff, still quite flaccid, but perking up. All I needed was some encouragement.

I pushed my body into her backside, her legs warm against mine-- and leaned over, retrieving the knife. I lifted it up, making sure the blade passed right by her face-- and rested the tip on the nape of her neck. I held the blade in my fingers, letting it dangle-- no pressure, whatsoever. Her beautiful shoulder blades tensed. Good. I ran the knife down her back, over her shirt of course, along her spine. She was whimpering again. Encouraging, but not enough.

"Please--" she said, and caught herself, "Sir, please-- I'm begging you. I'm begging you. Don't cum in me."

I snickered, admiring her tied and prone body. "I already did. Can't you taste it?"

"In my--" she swallowed. "Down there. In my vagina. Don't--"

I played with a locke of her hair. "Why not? Are you not on the pill or something?"

She was silent for a moment. "No."

And that one word brought me an unexpected shiver of delight. Cumming in her pussy wouldn't just be raping her. It'd be violating her right down to her core.

"I'll cum wherever I want," I said.

"Please..." and she clammed up as soon as the knife point started to move.

I guided the knife over her ass, down one cheek, over the hem of her dress-- then down, down down, scraping along the back of her leg, leaving a trail of subtle white pressure marks as it went. Down to her ankles, until it touched the bondage. Then back up, now on the inside of her legs. Goosebumps everywhere. She was shivering.

"Be still," I said, warning her, "this is delicate."

She stiffened up, and I tried not to laugh. I couldn't believe how much control I had over her.

I brought the knife tip up past her inner thighs, and finally let it come to rest on her underwear. Now, I could just as easily cut the waistband. But where was the fun in that?

I slid the blade under the cloth sideways, metal to her pussy. The tip of the blade peeped out at me.

"Now, if you make even a sound," I warned, "I'll turn the blade this way..." I gave it just ever so slight a twist, turning the edge towards her skin.

I twisted the knife the other way, edge to cloth, and with once slice, cut her panties. Now that the cloth hung loose, I just cut away the rest of it, leaving the waist-band on her like some perverted lingerie.

I flipped her skirt out of her way, took a step back and admired. Her ass was just like I imagined-- firm, round, as shapely as the well toned muscles of her legs. I'd only seen it swaying side to side under skirts, under tight pants-- the barest peeks of it from the bottom of shorts. Now it was before me, spread as wide apart as her legs. Both her holes stared back at me.

She was trimmed down below. I honestly never could guess what she'd be. I was hoping shaved, but she didn't seem like the type of girl. But still, it was nicely kept. All the hair was there, but it was short. Like she took very careful scissors or a trimmer to it, but didn't dare let a blade cross her gentlest of areas. Ironic, given what I just did to her.

Her hairs matched her head. Thank god. If I found out she faked that beautiful hair color of hers, I might have lost it.

Her lips were spread apart, a tiny glint of pink inviting me. And goddamn if it didn't seem a touch wet. "You're enjoying this, you silly little cunt." I teased.

"No," she muttered, closing her eyes and pushing a tear past the cum stains.

"You're lying again," I said, playfully patting her ass. Then rubbing it. By finger brushed her soaked hairs. "But your pussy isn't. You like being dominated, don't you?"

"I don't care what you make my body do, I don't want this. I don't want you. Fuck you."

"Actions, not words," I answered, and took a step towards her, closing the gap.

I took my semi-flaccid cock, and laid it between her soft ass cheeks, just below the base of her spine. I had to stand on toes to do it, and as I relaxed back flat, I slowly rubbed my cock along her ass, between her cheeks, over her hole-- until I finally fell out, bouncing off of her.

"Goddamn, you're soft all over," I admired. She was. Even the skin of her ass was soft and tender, like she moisturized and pampered herself all over. It was like rubbing my cock on silk. I ran my dick along her again, and I wasn't soft anymore.

Now I didn't have to stand on my toes to reach her ass. I Inched closer, my knees grazing the back of her thighs, my erection full. I pushed up along her crack, this time my head poking at her asshole before popping out and moving along.

"Do you like anal?" I asked, genuinely curious. I knew why guys liked it. It pressed against certain anatomy that girls just didn't have. I'd played around with some toys more than once myself, curious how it felt. But girls-- mixed reviews.

"Please, don't," she said, a certain seriousness to her voice, "You're too big for me."

"Nonsense," I dismissed, waving off the objection, "It's all a manner of stretching. Now, fucking answer me because either I'm going to allow you the leisure of the vibrator and lube I brought to stretch you to accommodate me, or I'll just shove my cock up your ass as hard as I can, ripe and tear my way as deep as I can go, and lubricate myself with your blood. Do. You. Like. Anal?"

"No."

I shrugged, and ran my cock up her crack again, poking the head into her hole without any force yet, before continuing my stroke upwards. "Well, I do. Or at least I think I do. I've never done it before. First time for everything!"

"Please, don't--" at the very words, my hackles raised. How many fucking times do I have to tell her. I pulled my cock away, and spanked her hard, making sure the strike landed as close to her hole as possible.

She nearly screamed, but bit her lip, and then said through clenched teeth. "SIR," she said, catching my attention, "I was going to say please don't do it without lube and stretching. Please. Sir."

Ah, I guess I was too quick on the draw with the beating on that one. I leaned forward, and planted a gentle kiss on her red ass cheek. The smell of her sex wafted into my nose, and I breathed deeply. "I guess you weren't objecting after all," I said, then stood upright, "But I'm sure you had negative thoughts on your mind, so--"

I whacked her ass again, once, then backhanded, then followed through with a third. Her tender skin was aflame with red marks now.

Was her pussy wetter now?

"I'll get the lube."

I dragged over the duffle, and took out the tube of lube (extra large size), and my personal vibrator. "I know as a fact this one loosens up the ass," I said, unscrewing the lube tube. "It's been inside me many times. I'm so glad I can share it with you."

I got back into position, so glad to once again be near her body. I'd admired her from afar for so long. Never been this close. Even passing on the street had felt like being miles apart. Now my skin was against her skin. I could just sense her entire body this close to me, her warmth, her bones, her holes. If I wasn't hard from the warm up, that reminder got me the rest of the way.

I laid the vibe on her asshole, and squirted a load of lube onto it. I twisted the vibe on, and ran slow circles around her ass-- spreading the clear gel over both her and the toy. I added more squirts liberally-- I suppose I did want a nice clear path deep into her. Hurt her or rape her, either way was good, but the latter seemed more fun in this case.

I leaned in closer, both so I could watch, and so I wasn't obstructing the camera behind us. Her tiny pink hole, so tight, so new. It was almost unbelievable that I was going to get my thick cock into an opening the size of what-- a penny? A dime?

I laid the tip of the vibe against the hole, and with very little force, let it penetrate. Hold there for just a moment, let the vibrations do their work-- then I pulled it back. Another gob of gel, spread around, and plunge back in. A little further now. I peeked over her shoulder to see her face in the mirror. Her eyes were closed, her face scrunched in pain. At least she wasn't screaming. This was hurting her, though. Did we even have enough time to get her fully and properly stretched?

Actually, who gives a fuck? I put my palm to the vibe, and shoved it deep into her. It slide in on lube and force, hilt deep.

"owowowowowowow!" she spat, the words deep in her throat, trying to so hard not to scream, "ow!"

Her cheeks tightened, her body trying to squeeze the intruding object out. I pushed hard, pushing against the resistance of her body, keeping it in. I thumbed the vibe up to its highest setting.

Something happened with her body. It convulsed, just once, and her her face distorted something different. A dribble of creamy, almost clear liquid dripped from her cunt and ran down her left leg.

"You just came, you silly little cunt," I said, and looked her. "You are enjoying this."

She was crying tears of shame. "No," she wailed, genuinely ashamed.

I flicked my tongue out at the drip running down her leg, lapping up her tangy orgasm. I licked long and hard, up her leg, craning my neck and finally flicking at her lips. I wriggled my tongue between them-- not quite penetrating her, but enough to lap at the delicious treat her body had betrayed to me. I swallowed. "Yum," I said.

Then I stood up, and get into position behind her. "That's enough warm up for you, you silly little cunt."

I drew the vibe out from her, and rested my cock on her now gaping asshole. Another glob of lube, getting myself nice and slick, even though I could clearly see plenty of lube inside of her. I pushed my cock head against her asshole and unlike the slow and steady of the vibe, I just shoved myself in nice and deep.

And unlike the vibe, I was much thicker. And much longer. Her whole body tightened, fighting against me. I leaned forward, putting my whole weight into fucking her up the ass. I pulled back, her insides nearly crushing the entire length of my cock. I thrust forward again. Hard, violently, wanting nothing more than the stuff my whole length into her. To rip her open.

Her face was red, making the cum stains contrast that much more. Her fists clenched, pulling hard enough against the restraints that they were leaving deep red marks.

I fucked hard up into her again, hard enough that the couch moved an inch. The tightness, the resistance, the soft, spongy insides rubbing every inch of my cock, it was everything I imagined. "I don't care if it hurts," I grunted at her, slamming into her again. I braced myself on the couch, pulled back, and drove deep into her ass. "I'm glad it hurts, you silly little cunt. You enjoyed the vibe too much, that was my mistake." I slammed her again, then again, my cock starting to tense. "You shouldn't enjoy getting anally raped. I enjoy it. You shouldn't, you fucking silly little cunt. You deserve the pain!"

I pulled back far, almost all the way out. She deserved this. She deserved it for dressing like she did to entice me, to tease me. She was no innocent, she knew exactly how anal worked. She walked around with the knowledge. Dressed herself with that knowledge. She carried it inside her, waiting for it to be put to good use. What good was having her body if it wasn't used properly?

I stuffed my cock into her again, and now started to fuck her properly up her ass. Hard, fast, pounding strokes. Let the lube do it's job. Rape her. Rape her ass. Rape her.

Her head was hanging, tears running freely. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, and used it as leverage as I anally raped her. Grabbed a clump near the top of her head, and pulled hard-- pulling her body towards me as I fucked her, pulling her head up. "OPEN YOUR EYES!" I growled, "Don't you fucking dare look away while I'm raping you. LOOK!"

She wouldn't open her eyes. I yanked on her hair harder. I could hear strands snapping, ripping from her scalp. My grip slipped, so I tightened it, wrapping her long hair around my fist. "LOOK!"

She refused. I couldn't stop pounded her ass, so deep, so hard-- completely enveloped with her. My balls were slamming into her cunt, getting wet with her spray. I couldn't stop. I was so close. She had to watch this!

Had to! Why wouldn't she look? Obey, you silly little cunt! I reached forward, grabbed and her left breast. Even though her shirt was still on, I could feel the nipple under the cloth. It was as hard as I was. I gripped it with my fingers-- and squeezed as hard as I could.

She started to scream, so I let go of her breasts-- and put the knife to her throat. She gurgled and stopped. "OPEN YOUR EYES!"

She obeyed, eyes locked on the mirror, me towering over her thrusting up into her ass-- hands locked in her hair, pulling her head back taut-- her exposed throat tight, a knife hovering over her skin.

This is what I wanted. Her. Powerless. Defeated. MINE! Mine! Mine to rape! Mine!

My body started to shake. Every inch of my rubbed cock turned into prickles of pleasure which shot up my spine, spread through me. I pulled the knife away-- nicking her skin, drawing blood, just a scratch-- all the pleasure scrunched up into a ball in my stomach-- fucking harder, deeper, completely loosing myself in the violent anal rape--

and I came.

I shot the first load deep into her ass, there was nothing stopping that. I quickly pulled out. I couldn't aim in time, and the second bust shot across her back, a long, white streak from her skirt, up her shirt, and on the back of her neck. I aimed the third shot, and splashed her gaping asshole-- mixing with the cum and lube leaking out from her. It splashed messily, coating her cheeks, her cunt.

My brain went wicked, and I aimed very carefully for the last spurt-- cumming right on her sopping wet cunt. She bit her lip hard, her eyes valiantly open-- welling with tears, her fists tight. She was pulling so hard against the restraints that her right wrist was bleeding.

"don't cum in me don't cum in me don't cum in me," she started weeping, pleading. Trying to move her hips away from me, but her legs were nice and properly bound. "Please, don't get me pregnant, please stop please."

I squeezed my semi-flacid shaft, poked my head between her parted lips, and dumped the last bits of my cum right into her. "I'll cum where I want," I said wickedly. I rubbed the inside of her lips, smearing my stickiness all around, painting her.

"Stop!" she croaked, sobbing. I pushed again, could I get hard again this quick?

"I..." her breathing was faster, harder-- and she fainted.

Wow, really?

I looked down at her, hanging prone from her restraints. Her shoulder slump, her head lolling. It wasn't from blood loss-- there was barely any there. From pain? Panic?

I rubbed again in her cunt, my cock rock hard. It was an entirely different sensation-- warmer than any ass. Softer than any mouth. But-- she was unconscious. If this is what I wanted, I would have just knocked her out and fucked her. This wasn't as much fun, and I was losing my erection.

I dug through the duffle, and got some juice. Might as well recharge while she had her little hissy fit. I needed her well enough to decide how I'd rape her next. I already knew I had the erection just waiting.

I leaned on her prone body, tracing a circle around her ruined asshole. I could see right into her, see my cum pooled in her. Her ass looked just as beautiful as her face-- ruined, bruised, coated with my cum. It's exactly what I wanted her to be. A fuck toy. A series of holes to cum in, and body parts to cum on. She was living up the my expectations. Except for passing out. I didn't want to fuck a sleeping beauty.

But I could still take advantage of the situation. If I hurried...

I ran to the bedroom, and got my chosen outfit. I'd have to be quick before she recovered from blacking out. I had not idea how long that would be.

I'd already ruined her backside. I could flip her over and redress her. Rape two birds with one stone-hard cock.

My fingers were shaking with excitement as I worked the knots. Damn fuck it, I wouldn't get these undone in time. Fine-- I just sliced them, as close to the springs as possible. I'd just have to retie them.

She slumped down on to the couch. I rolled her onto her back, laying her out on the couch-- making sure there was enough room for me to mount her later. Might as well continue with the knife. I cut her skirt, and tossed it aside. No time to admire-- I quickly slipped the tight miniskirt over her feet, and pulled it into place. Now for her shirt-- sliced from the belly to the throat. Then the bra-- thank goodness she wasn't an underwire girl. Cut, and open it--

For the first time, I saw her tits fully exposed. Oh god how glorious! They were exactly as round and firm as I hoped. 34B. It took a lot of studying of her photos to figure that out. Natural, so they flowed and fell exactly as they should-- just off to the side of her trim chest. On her back like this, I could almost make out her ribs. Her stomach rose and fell, hard abs just underneath tight skin. Her hair was fanned out perfectly beneath her, a well organized tussle of brown locks. Her nipples were soft, pink nubs-- errect. Begging to be kissed.

I put the knife down on the floor, and reached out to them. They fit perfectly in my hands-- just exactly the right amount to hold. To squeeze. So firm!

Her eyes opened. Shit!

It took her half a second to see the lack of restraints, no knife in my hand-- and suddenly she was a squirming, flailing bundle of limbs. Rolling back and forth, trying to get off the couch, out from under my hands. Slapping at my face, knees trying to connect.

I jumped onto the couch straddling her hips. "Stop it," I said, trying to calm her down. She knew better than this.

Her hand scratched at my eyes, and only by the grace of god did I pull back in time. This was getting out of hand. I reached for the knife, but it wasn't there. It was across the room. How?

That claw was a fist now, and it struck my temple. Not hard, but my eyes buzzed, and stars were in my vision.

"STOP IT!" I shifted position, hips to hips, pinning her lower body. Crushing her with my weight. I caught one of her hands by the wrist-- her right wrist, and struggled because it was slippery with cum. She'd dug the restraints into her skin. Fuck. I finally got hold of her wrist, and pulled her arm down to the couch-- propping myself on my left elbow. My right hand tried to catch her other. I could feel myself pressing against her-- rock hard.

"This is how you want it, you silly little cunt?" I growled in her face. I stopped trying to get her other hand-- and slapped her instead. As hard as I could. She had to shut the fuck up and stop struggling. Now! Her head bounced. "Fine, you asked for it."

In that brief moment of her daze, I shifted-- and shoved my cock up her cunt. No foreplay, no seeking, no stretching, nothing. Just hard and rough right into her. She wasn't wet. She wasn't ready. I knew I entered at a weird angle. I could feel her insides pressing the wrong way against me. I didn't care. My cock was still covered in lube and cum. I thrust. Her tight skirt pushed up, scrunching around her waist. No obstacle at all.