The Easiest Way to Get a Threesome

Story Info
The easiest way to get a threesome is . . .
1.1k words
3.17
61.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to get a threesome Step one.

The easiest and most effective way to get a threesome is to increase your sexual stamina, because women have the ability to instinctively recognise when you can't satisfy them sexually. women decide within the first three seconds of meeting a man, whether she is going to reject you or not. and This has been proven by many scientific studies. The key is to be prepared in advance by using this technique consistently and for the rest of your life, so that women don't reject you when you meet them for the first time. Because those first three seconds are critical to whether you constantly get rejected by women or not. When you use this technique consistently and for the rest of your life, women will try to break down your door to fuck you and they will bring all their female friends with them so that they can fuck you to.

The technique.

The easiest and most effective way to increase your sexual stamina is to ejaculate as many times a day as you can. The more times a day you ejaculate the more women will try to fuck you, because women have the ability to instinctively recognise when you can't satisfy them sexually. So If you want to try to get one beautiful woman in your bed then you must ejaculate more than two times a day, every day for the rest of your life. If you want to try to get two beautiful women in your bed then you must ejaculate more than four times a day, every day for the rest of your life. If you want to try to get three beautiful women in your bed then you must ejaculate more than six times a day, every day for the rest of your life. If you want to try to get four beautiful women in your bed then you must ejaculate more than eight times a day, every day for the rest of your life. And so on. Some of you may be wondering why the ratio of ejaculations per woman is more then 2 to 1. The answer for this is simple

a woman's default position is to automatically reject you.

I don't need to tell you this because you already know this from remembering all the times you have been rejected by women over and over again. Therefore your sexual stamina and ability to satisfy them sexually has to be at least twice as Strong as a woman's instinctive desire to automatically reject you. because women have the ability to instinctively recognise when you can't satisfy them sexually. Therefore if you are trying to get a threesome you must ejaculate more than four times a day, every day for the rest of your life, Because if your noodle goes limp after one ejaculation, the women you are trying to have a threesome with will laugh at you and then leave slamming the door shut on your sex life, Because they will tell all their female friends about your limp noodle. And then Soon every woman you meet will be instinctively rejecting you. because women have the ability to instinctively recognise when you can't satisfy them sexually. as you already know women can be incredibly ruthless and cruel to you. And you don't feel a strong desire for women to continue to be incredibly ruthless and cruel to you more and more. Do you? So from now on every time you get rejected by more women, go home and ejaculate more than four times. And from now on every time more women are incredibly ruthless and cruel to you, go home and ejaculate more than four times. And from now on every time more women are indifferent and rude to you, go home and ejaculate more than four times. So start increasing the number of times a day you ejaculate to more than four times a day, every day for the rest of your life Because when you consistently use this technique for the rest of your life, the sexual rewards will be beyond your wildest dreams. Because this technique has worked for everyone that has used it consistently.

Important note one.

Use masturbation to increase the number of ejaculations you have a day. Even if you already have a regular sexual partner ( girlfriend / wife ) Do not try and force them to have more sex with you, to increase the number of your ejaculations. Because this will backfire on you badly, you have been warned. Just Continue to have sex the normal amount of times with your regular sexual partner ( what ever that may be in your particular case ) and then use masturbation to increase the number of ejaculations you have a day.

Important note two.

remember to increase the number of times a day you ejaculate steadily and gradually over time, don't try and ejaculate ten times on the first day you start using this technique. Start with one ejaculation every day for the first month. Then two ejaculations every day for the second month. Then three ejaculations every day for the third month. Then four ejaculations every day for the forth month. Then five ejaculations every day for the fifth month. And so on, until you reach your desired number of ejaculations a day and than just consistently continue to ejaculate that many times a day for the rest of your life. This is just a guide because this time scale will vary from man to man depending on your current sexual stamina. This process may take you six weeks or six years depending on your current sexual stamina. Space your ejaculations out evenly over the 24 hours, giving yourself at least 4 hour recovering time between each ejaculation to start with. And then gradually reducing the time between each ejaculation as you progress until you can ejaculate every 20 minutes. Again This is just a guide because the recovery time will vary from man to man depending on your current sexual stamina. Start using this technique today, because when you consistently use this technique for the rest of your life, the sexual rewards will be beyond your wildest dreams and women will try to break down your door to fuck you and they will bring all their female friends with them so that they can fuck you to. Because this technique has worked for everyone that has used it consistently. Multiple readings of this article are recommended because the more times you read it, the more you will get out of it. Or you may just like to print this article so that you can read it again and again and again.

*

Coming soon.

How to get a threesome Step two.

What women really want.

How to get a threesome Step three.

The golden key to every pussy in the world.

The more five stars I get for this, the sooner I will post the other steps.

Thank you.