The East Indian Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Her hubby likes to see her getting nasty.
1.2k words
3.89
72.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Indian slut wife 2 - Hubby watches

If you have read the story prior to this then you will know that Devyani is my secretary, whose hubby Jayant likes to watch her getting fucked by various men. In this story I will narrate how I took devyani in front of jayant.

After giving me the BJ under my desk, devyani started persuading me to visit her place and stay the night over. Finally I agreed to visit her one Saturday night. I knocked on her door at about 8:00 pm. It was opened by devyani, who was expecting me. I handed over the bouquet of roses that I had got for her and she crooned on how pretty they were. As she led me into the living room I patted her soft ass and squeezed it. In return , she wiggled it in a provocative way.

Once in the living room she introduced me to her husband, jayant. As a person jayant had a mousey look of a person who had something to hide.

To get him relaxed I said “ Hi jayant, nice to meet you at last. I have heard all about your fantasy and I will be more than willing to comply.”

At this he smiled a bit and offered me a drink. I chose a Bacardi and all three of us had a drink. Devyani was looking ravishing in a Black saree and an off shoulder blouse. As I looked more carefully, I realized that she did not wear a blouse or bra at all and had just draped her saree around her juicy melons. I looked directly at her nipples pointing out from beneath the saree and as I looked up her she winked at me and gave me the impish grin of hers.

“So I see that you are all dressed up for the occasion,” told her.

“Why waste time wearing something that’s going to come off pretty soon,” she said and giggled.

I looked at jayant who was staring at us. I went and sat beside devyani.

“I would like to have my drink out of your pussy,” I whispered into devyani’s ear, nibbling it gently.

“Mmmmm…what are you waiting for then? I’ve been waiting all day for this,” She said.

I noticed that devyani was in quite a slutty mood today. I called jayant to come over to the sofa on which we were sitting.

“jayant, why don’t you get her panties off and spread her legs,” I said.

He quickly slipped off devyani’s panties and lifted them onto the sofa. Then he spread her legs to slow me her clean slick pussy. Her pussy lips were all puffed up and glistening with her juices.

I handed jayant my glass and said “ Pour this in little quantities into her pussy, I want to drink out of it.”

As devyani spread her cunt lips apart jayant poured a little bit of Bacardi into her pussy. I immediately bent down and slurped it out of her mixed in her pussy nectar. After every drink I lapped her clit vigorously and sucked on it hard. My fingers were teasing her nipples, pinching them hard.

“Yesssssss”….moaned devyani….. “pinch them harder…..I loooooooooooooove this,” she moaned.

After I finished my drink, I asked devyani to lay down with her head on my lap. As she place her head on my lap, I rubbed my cock head on her soft lips. She immediately stuck out her tongue and wanted to taste me. As I stuffed my cock into her mouth , I looked towards jayant.

“Do u like your wife to be a slut with other men?” I asked him.

He just shook his head dumbly. I took a handful of devyani’s tits and squeezed them hard. She moaned with my cock in her mouth. I stretched out and caressed her bare ass. I squeezed her ass, and the ran my finger very slowly along the wrinkled crease of her ass crack. She rolled her eyes back at this. As I forced my finger into her tight little butt, she took a sharp intake of breadth. I fingered her ass for sometime and by now she was moaning madly.

“Do u want to feel a tongue out here?” I asked her as I forced my finger halfway into her ass.

“MMffffff,” she replied sucking on my cock.

“jayant come her and tongue your wife’s sweet ass,” I said.

I made devyani rise to her hands and knees and as she bent forward to take my cock into her mouth her ass jutted up into the air. Jayant approached her and knelt behind her. Then he spread his wife’s ass with both hands as he stuck his tongue into his wife’s ass. By the look on her face I could see that devyani was in heaven . She wiggled her ass into jayant’s face as he tongued and sucked her ass.

“Fuck me pleaaaaaaaaase,” devyani moaned out now.

I stretched out and slapped her ass hard. “That’s for being a bad girl,” I said, “Tell me what you need.”

“Please stuff your cock deep inside me,” she cried out, “I want to feel you inside me. Fuck me hard and deeeeeeeeeep.”

I smiled and pinched her nipple very hard. This made her go crazy and she quickly got down to the floor on her hands and knees, ass up in the air.

“Put it in, put it in,” she screamed urgently.

I eased down to the floor and holding my cock by its base I rubbed the thick head on her pussy lips teasingly.

She moaned out and grunted as she pushed her ass back in an attempt to take me into her. I reciprocated by thrusting hard into her pussy. I could feel my cock spread her pussy as it sank in and I slammed my hips on her ass.

“Yesssssssssss….like that please,” she moaned out.

I held her hips as I withdrew and rammed my cock back in. She was assisting me by pushing back. I kept ramming her pussy till she came to a shuddering orgasm. Before she could recover, I continued my pumping. I held her by her hair as I continued slamming her pussy with my cock. She was now grunting like an animal. I looked to see that jayant had his cock in his hands and was jacking off. I kept fucking her for about another 15 mins and finally came deep in her pussy.

As soon as I was out of her pussy, jayant came over. He turned devyani over on her back and started sucking my cumm out of her pussy. After he was satisfied that he had sucked it all out, he went over and passed some of it into devyani’s mouth. They both swallowed it and kissed deeply.

I wondered on the various types of kinks that people have as I watched this couple kiss. Then devyani came over and sucked the few remaining drops out of my cock.

“I want to have a gangbang,” she whispered.

“I could arrange for that,” I said, “ but we need another woman.”

“My sister –in-law is in town,” she said “she is a big cum-slut.”

Ok then, I told her. Tell me when you would like to have the orgy.

The story of devyani and her Sister-in-law, sima’s gangbang will be posted next. So gear up and do let me know how you liked this story. Mail me at the link below.