The Eavesdropping Daughter

Story Info
Daughter discovers her parents' fantasies about her.
21.6k words
4.78
1.41M
1.7k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

Merry Christmas to everyone at Literotica! Just finished this little tale in time for the holidays and hope it brings you some Christmas cheer!

*

This story is inspired by a friend who showed me her family home and who actually had her bedroom in the attic and unbeknownst to her mom and dad, spent many an hour enjoying their lovemaking via the method included in the story. Of course, the story is fictional -- all characters are simply the product of my over stimulated imagination and any resemblance to anyone living or dead is a coincidence.

One further note: I diverged from my usually pattern of breaking longer stories into 2-3 parts in writing this story -- it just seemed to flow better as one long story. Let me know what you think. Please offer me some feedback be it positive or negative. Enjoy!

Do you know how much it sucks to move just before your senior year? Daddy works for a big manufacturing firm and they tapped him to help absorb a new factory they had purchased clear across the country. Without even talking to me, Daddy and Mom decided to sell the house and move from Arizona to some small country town in Kentucky. Apparently, they were able to sell our nice house and buy an old country house and pocket a sizeable profit.

"We're talking enough to pay for your college, Pam," Mom told me matter-of-factly. "I know its hard moving and leaving your friends and old school behind, but this is what's best for the family, us and you."

Of course, I just rolled my eyes. It just sucked -- I was losing my best friend, Vicky and my sometimes boyfriend, David who I was close to giving in on the big sex question. Dammit, I was a cheerleader on one of the best squads in the state! It just sucked.

To add insult to injury, we wound up celebrating my eighteenth birthday on the long drive across the country. No big party -- just an embarrassing moment when the waitresses of a restaurant presented me with ice cream and a brownie with a candle stuck in it and sang me "Happy Birthday," in front of a laughing crowd. Daddy promised they would make it up to me later, after we got settled in Kentucky. I doubted that. The only thing good thing I could foresee was that in another year, I could escape the hick town we were moving to for college. I already had my eye on a couple of West Coast Schools.

Most of our stuff was already in the house brought before we arrived by the movers, but we spent another two days unpacking and sorting everything. The only good thing about our new home was that it had a huge attic that had been fitted out as a bedroom -- the biggest bedroom anyone could wish for. Lots of room for everything. It seems that the previous family had been quite large and had set the attic up for several kids. It even had its own bathroom.

Despite the second floor having four bedrooms, Mom and Daddy agreed to let me live up in the attic. "Nothing wrong with a little privacy, right honey?" Mom said, putting her arm around Daddy's waist and winking up at him.

Daddy just grinned and leaned down and kissed Mom on the lips, giving her a quick pinch on her butt. I just rolled my eyes. Mom and Daddy had been real lovey-dovey all the way here. They were always touching and kissing each other. "Too much information, Mom," I said in my best sarcastic voice and then I turned and headed up the stairs to my new room to plan how I wanted to lay everything out.

I slept downstairs on a mattress that first night, but with Mom's help, I got my bedroom cleaned up and all three of us lugged my bedroom furniture upstairs the next day and by that evening, even though I had lots to unpack, I was able to spend my first night in my new room. I said my good nights right after dinner, pecking Daddy on the cheek and giving Mom a quick hug. I was still mad about moving and just wanted to go sulk in private.

I did some more work putting my room in order and was wondering if I could guilt my parents into letting me have a small refrigerator upstairs -- then I could hide up there for days and not talk to them! It had gotten pretty late and I was getting ready to go to bed. I went to go pee and was sitting on the toilet when I realized I could hear my parents talking.

I looked around and realized there was a rectangular metal grate between the sink and the toilet. I leaned over and almost gasped. I could see downstairs -- right into my parents' bathroom. Depending on the angle, I could see who was at the sink or on the toilet. Daddy was standing at the sink, wearing boxer shorts and Mom was talking to him from nearby.

"So, honey, what did you think of what your daughter was wearing today?" I heard Mom ask Daddy.

Daddy laughed and spat out his toothpaste. "Well, I think if her shorts get any smaller, she should just run around in her panties. And that T-shirt -- why don't you wear those half --T's?"

Mom snorted and I heard her reply, "Because I don't have her figure anymore -- I wish I had her flat stomach and I wish I had her sweet ass which I noticed you couldn't keep your eyes off of all day long."

Daddy shrugged his shoulders and after rinsing out his mouth said. "Well, can you blame me -- her tight ass cheeks hanging out like they were? God, and the way her shirt hangs off those pert tits of hers -- you have no idea what that does to me."

Mom moved into my view then, wrapping her arms around Daddy and she slipped one hand into his shorts and said, "Oh, I know exactly what Pammy does to her Daddy!" Daddy turned around and kissed Mom while her hand moved up and down in his shorts while I sat there in absolute shock. My mother and father were talking about me! Talking about my body in a sexual way! A shiver went through me -- from the top of my head to between my legs where it turned to intense heat that spread back through my body.

I reached down and traced a finger along the length of my wispy haired pussy and was amazed to find myself wet. I heard Mom began to speak and peered down again.

"C'mon, you dirty old man -- let's take care of your problem," Mom said in a teasing voice and then she led Daddy out of the bathroom, holding him by his hard penis which I only got a quick glimpse of.

Their voices faded and a part of me wanted to cry out in protest and then it occurred to me that the attic had more than one of those grates...maybe, just maybe. I scurried out of the bathroom, looking anxiously about. There was on in the near corner -- I hurried to it, but it was dark and quiet. Damn! I found another across the room and it was dark and quiet too.

I balled my fists in frustration and then remembered that there was another grate under my bed! I got down on my belly and wiggled my way under the bed frame. I reached the grate and peered down and almost laughed when I saw that my prayers were answered!

Omigod! I had an almost perfect view of my parents' bed! I felt another shiver race through me to explode in white hot heat between my legs. Looking down I could see Daddy sprawled naked on the bed, Mom lying between his legs and stroking his thing -- his penis -- his cock and it was big! I had jacked off my old boyfriend before, but he had nothing on my daddy! Mom looked like she could barely get her hand around it.

Mom was naked too, her butt, looking like a slightly older version of my own, staring up at me. Mom scissored her shapely legs and when she moved, I would get a brief glimpse of her bare pussy. I had no idea that Mom shaved her pussy. Looking at it made me hot between my legs too. I had a momentary flash of Vicky lying naked and me fingering her on the nights I slept over at her house.

Mom giggled and said, "So tell me, John, how badly do you want to fuck our daughter? Maybe I should go up and get her and let her see this big bad cock. She leaned forward and gave it a lick. "Or maybe you would like Pammy to get on her knees and suck Daddy's dick?"

Daddy groaned and said, "Yessssss! I would love to have her little mouth around my cock, sucking me till I cum!"

A shiver seemed to go through Mom. "Mmmm. Do you want to cum in your daughter's mouth, baby...or maybe shoot your nasty jizz all over Pammy's face?"

Dad just groaned and Mom continued, her voice husky and strange. "Just close your eyes, Daddy -- let Pammy suck Daddy's cock for him."

Mom moved and all I could see was her dark hair bobbing up and down above Daddy's crotch. Still, it was hot -- looking at my Daddy squirming on his bed, his hands tangled in Mom's short, black hair, hips moving up and down to meet her movements. It suddenly occurred to me what a hunk Daddy was. He kept in shape by running and working out at the gym and while he had a bit of a stomach, his body was mostly muscle -- his chest, a mat of thick hair. Daddy's hair was a peppery mix that Vicky and other of my girlfriends had thought as kinda sexy and I suddenly realized that they were right.

I could hear the wet, gobbling noises Mom was making with her mouth, sucking Daddy's cock. It didn't take Daddy long and then he was shaking and moaning, "Cathy, I'm cumming, baby -- I'm gonna cum."

Mom let him slip from his mouth and said in a voice that was a good imitation of mine, "No, it's me, Daddy -- it's Pammy sucking your cock!" That was all it took. The head of Daddy's cock swelled and then sprayed sperm all over Mom's face. One spurt, then another and then Mom had her mouth on him again and was sucking hard, making Daddy claw the sheets and groan until I thought he was going to go out of his mind.

Mom seemed to suck Daddy's cock for what seemed like forever, but she finally let him slip, still half erect from his mouth and she scurried up into his arms. "That was good, sweetie," Daddy said, smiling at Mom lovingly.

"Not as good as your love cream, John," Mom sighed back. I watched in awe as Daddy took his finger and began to wipe his sperm off Mom's face, getting a finger loaded with his white spunk and then letting Mom suck it off his fingers.

I covered my mouth with my hand to squelch a little moan as an orgasmic tremor spread out from my pussy. In my wildest dreams, I would never have imagined my parents acting so...hot and nasty!

So tell me what you would like to do with our little girl, sweetie," Daddy said.

Mom sucked Daddy's finger clean of a glob of his cum and then said, "Well -- I think I'd like to have you fucking me with that big cock, hubby dear while Pammy sits on my face and I eat her sweet little pussy." As Mom spoke, her hand slipped down Daddy's hairy chest, across his stomach and into his crotch to wrap around his still sizable penis.

While you fuck my pussy silly with this big beast, I would see how far I can get my tongue up our daughter's cunt and see how wet she can make my face!" Mom giggled. "And then...

Daddy was grinning from ear to ear, "And then, Cathy?" Daddy's cock was beginning to rise again. I was amazed. I would have thought guys his age were only good for one go around a night -- if that!

"And then, after you put a nice hot load of jism inside my pussy, making me cum in the process -- I'd see how many times Pam could make her mom orgasm while eating her daddy's cum out of my pussy!"

"And I could be fucking her tight little cunt while she eats you out." Daddy's cock was again hard and stiff! He gave Mom a kiss, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Mom kissed him back, pulling him over on top of her. I groaned again into my hand as I saw how with practiced ease, Mom spread her legs wide on the bed and Daddy lifted his hips and thrust down, making Mom moan as she jerked her head back.

Mom pulled her knees back, and wrapped her long legs around Daddy's hips -- her heels digging into Daddy's butt while he made her toes curl. "Fuck me, lover," Mom moaned, her lips pulled back in a sneer. Fuck me like you'd fuck our little girl!"

I felt my pussy turn absolutely molten at Mom's words and then when Daddy gave a little growl and began to really pump his cock in and out of Mom's pussy fast and hard, I had to clamp a hand over my mouth to muffle my own moans as I had a little orgasm -- my pussy flooding my panties with my juices.

I could not tear my eyes away from the spectacle of my parents fucking like maniacs. I mean, I've seen porno flicks before. Vicky and I would sometimes sneak one out of her brother's room, but this was my Mom and my Dad! And Daddy seemed to really know what he was doing judging from Mom's cries of pleasure. Mom's body writhed under Daddy -- her plump tits bouncing in rhythm with Daddy's thrusts while she clawed his back or the sheets. Mom seemed to try and thrust back when she could, but then Daddy would move his hips just so or pick up the pace of his fucking and Mom would be helpless beneath his body.

Finally, Daddy seemed to stiffen up and he rammed himself deep into Mom's cunt. "I'm cumming, Cathy!" he gasped and I saw his pretty buff ass cheeks clench and then his balls began to jerk and I knew he was shooting his stuff inside Mom's womb.

A look of pure contentment crossed Mom's face and then quickly morphed into the contorted face of a woman experiencing an incredible orgasm and then Mom seemed to have a seizure, wrapping her arms and legs tight around my father's body and sobbing, "YESSSSSSS!" before they both collapsed into a heaving pile of limbs. My little orgasm escalated on its own and I marveled even as I shook uncontrollably that I was having an orgasm without any physical stimulation. I bit my hand hard enough to draw a thin streamer of blood in an effort to muffle my own ecstatic cries.

Still, I couldn't take my eyes off my parents, marveling as Daddy finally slipped off Mom and revealed her completely, her legs widespread, pussy wide open -- her pink flesh bald and revealing, glistening with her juices and Daddy's white spunk. I was completely mesmerized by the rise and fall of her tits, realizing with some satisfaction that even at forty years old, her breasts, a little fuller and heavier than mine, were still in good shape -- not sagging much at all. Daddy reached over and helped her orgasm linger a little longer by pinching and teasing one nickel sized nipple, making Mom quiver with pleasure.

"Oh my god, John, that was wonderful" Mom sighed when she finally caught her breath.

"Just wonderful, Cathy?" Daddy replied. "Not perfect?"

Mom purred and turned to kiss Daddy. "Mmmmm -- perfect would have to end with Pammy between my legs licking me clean and making me cum one last time." She giggled and she and Dad kissed some more.

"Who knows, Babe, maybe wishes come true," Daddy said in a teasing voice.

"Mmmm -- what's your wish, Daddy?" asked Mom. "Fucking our Pammy till she screams with pleasure?"

Dad sighed. "Sounds great, but well, I guess I'll settle for her wearing that little, red bikini of hers some time soon."

Mom reached over and stroked Daddy's weary penis and laughed. "Me too! Anything that will make this hard for Momma!" They both laughed and Mom turned out the lamp next to the bed. I sat still for a few more minutes as I heard them softly whisper their "good nights" and "I love you" and quickly drift off to sleep.

Carefully, I withdrew from my spot, a little confused as I felt wetness on my stomach and then brushing against my scrunched up T-shirt. Then my own smell hit me and I realized I had literally cum in a puddle. Out from under the bed, I looked at myself in a mirror propped up against a wall. My blue cotton panties looked like I had peed myself -- I was that wet. I ran a finger over my tummy, feeling my own juices slick on my skin.

I gazed at my own awe struck image in the mirror. My parents using me to spice up their fantasies -- to put the sizzle back in their love lives. How the fuck long had this been going on? I took stock of myself. I knew I was kinda pretty, although I was sure I could stand to lose a few pounds. Five foot, seven inches, one hundred-thirty pounds. Long, dark brown hair that hung half way down my back. Nice, melon sized breasts with nickel size nipples that were just like Mom's. I had good, muscular legs from being a cheerleader for the last three years.

Okay, I knew I could turn a boys head, but my Daddy? And Mom -- here I had had guilt feelings over my girl games with Vicky, but now to hear my Mom talk about eating my pussy -- wanting me to eat her out! And I couldn't believe how wet it made me to know they thought and talked about me like I was some little fucking slut.

My fingers found there way inside my panties and I couldn't help but groan as my fingers slipped inside my wet hole -- my thumb brushing over my swollen clitoris. I stumbled back and fell on my bed, pushing my sodden panties off with one hand while I plunged three fingers inside my pussy with the other.

I spread my legs wide and finger fucked myself, still looking at the mirror at my shameless image, wispy dark hair surrounding my swollen pussy lips as I forced a fourth finger inside me -- imagining it being Daddy's cock buried in me rather than my hand. I felt my fingers being flooded with my juices as I began to cum and cum hard. I fell back and pressed my face into my stuffed teddy bear to muffle the sound of my cries as I hunched against my hand, bringing myself to the best self induced orgasm of my young life.

I fell asleep that way, fingers still in my throbbing cunt, imagining my parents touching and caressing me -- letting me join them in their naughty games. My last thoughts before sleep claimed me was me wondering what my Mom and Daddy would say if I asked to join them and whether or not I had the nerve to even try.

The next day I woke up still feeling excited about what I had witnessed last night. I took a long shower as I considered what had happened and the thought of it had me so worked up, I had to pleasure myself again before I climbed out -- again fingering myself as the warm water jet teased my clitoris and sensitive folds of cunt flesh.

For the first time in my life, I considered my outfit with the sole purpose of turning my Daddy on. I considered all my usual outfits, but even though they would show off my sexy side, I wanted to go a little further. I finally settled on a low cut T-shirt that I had truthfully outgrown. I left my bra off and giggled at myself in the mirror. The cotton material clung to me like a second skin, my nipples obvious without my bra and the upper portions of my full breasts overflowing the scoop-neck.

With it, I wore a too tight pair of shorts that barely buttoned. The shorts were made of light blue cotton and clung to my body so tightly you could just make out the shape of my pubic mound -- I was definitely pushing what my old boyfriend like to call "camel-toe territory." The outfit also exposed my bare tummy -- the shorts waistband so low, it exposed skin almost to where my wispy pubic hair began.

Before I went down to breakfast, I did some rearranging of my bedroom. I scooted the bed sideways until I had uncovered my peak-a-boo grate. I then found a throw rug to cover it up when someone might be visiting my room. Now I could lie on my bed, tug the rug off and peek to my heart's delight.

I hurried downstairs to the kitchen where Mom and Daddy were finishing breakfast, proud of my naughty flaunting of my own body -- until I saw both my parents looking at me and I felt my face flushing with embarrassment.

"Good morning," I said as I entered the room. I was suddenly very nervous and to cover up my jitters, I flitted around the room, fixing myself some cereal and toast. Even with my back turned, I could feel my parents' eyes crawling all over my partially covered body.

Mom said, "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep alright last night?"

I nodded and said, "I really like my new room."

Daddy chuckled and said, "Well, what do you know? That's the first positive thing I've heard you say since we left Arizona!"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers