The Ebony Alpha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You used me. I thought I was special to you. If I hadn't stopped you, would you have taken me to bed?"

Sullivan wished that he was as suave as Jackson when it came to women. He had obviously said the wrong thing to Maddie and now she was pissed. He grabbed Maddie around her waist and pulled her onto the sofa beside him.

"Get your hands off me; you never get to touch me again!"

"Please calm down Maddie. You are my mate, I love you! "This is not just about sex, it is about completion. Our need to be together is not up for discussion." Sullivan rested his chin on Maddie's head and sighed.

"I am bound to my Alpha Maddie. He was adamant that we stay here. Please forgive me if I didn't want to lie to keep you with me."

Maddie looked up into Sullivan's face and saw only sincerity there. She was being a bitch and felt kind of sorry for the guy.

"I don't know if what I feel is love Sullivan, but it is most certainly like. I fell drawn to you, I even dreamed of you last night."

"Was I your Knight in shining armor or the big bad wolf?" Sullivan growled and Maddie laughed.

"You were very much the wolf who took my breath away."

Sullivan felt her heart beat quicken and her eyes were softly beckoning to him. He picked her up and headed to his bedroom closing the door behind them.

Laying her in the bed he looked at her and asked. "Are you okay with this Maddie? I want you so badly; will you let me love you?"

Maddie nodded her head in the affirmative and leaned forward for a kiss. Their lips came together as Sullivan's fingers traveled down her body gently drawing her closer. His body hardened at the feel of the buds of her nipples as they pressed against his chest. It was arousing even with her blouse separating their skin.

Sullivan began unbuttoning her blouse and she lifted her arms to help remove her top. Sullivan sucked in his breath at the sight of the golden tops of her breasts.

Maddie reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. The lacy black fabric fell away from her body, revealing her dusky nipples to Sullivan's hungry gaze. With a moan he lowered his head and captured a tip in his hot mouth.

Maddie felt like she was going to spontaneously combust. Sullivan's mouth was setting her body aflame. No one had made her feel so uninhibited and yet so vulnerable at the same time. She arched her body against his mouth as he suckled both of her turgid tips into his mouth.

She started trying to lift the t-shirt Sullivan was wearing over his head and he stopped to undress.

"Take your pants off Maddie; I want to see all of you." She lifted herself up and slid her bottoms down her legs and kicked them the rest of the way off. She never took her eyes off Sullivan as he began to undress.

Her eyes opened wider to take in the magnificence of his body. His muscles rippled as he took his shirt off. She actually held her breath as he removed his pants and boxers, freeing his engorged manhood.

He was huge. She had never been with anyone of his size before. Maddie began to tremble as Sullivan placed his body on top of hers.

"I will take it easy Maddie, I promise it won't hurt as much as the pleasure it will bring." He pushed her thighs apart with his knees, and began to kiss her as he slid a fat finger into her heated core. Maddie began to move against his hand and he added another finger.

Sullivan stroked Maddie until he felt small contractions begin to grip his fingers; he quickly replaced his fingers with the thick head of his cock. She was dripping wet, and he knew he had to take her now.

"Sullivan!" Maddie cried as he thrust inside of her with one stroke. He began to slowly move in and out of her body as her flesh quivered beneath him. She felt so good he was losing control of himself completely.

His wolf was howling he wanted to take her now! It tried to leap forth and Sullivan felt himself fighting to push him back.

"Not now! We need her to agree to be our mate. I promise you will have your chance my friend." His wolf subsided and Sullivan could feel Maddie meeting each of his thrusts with her own.

"Sullivan I'm cuming, fuck me harder, please!" She didn't have to ask him twice. He began pounding his cock into her tight cunt with lighting speed. Maddie held onto his shoulders for dear life and went rigid as she felt her climax wash across her body.

Sullivan continued to pump inside her even after he felt Maddie go limp from exertion. He pushed himself to let go and his thick hose soaked them both with waves of cum.

He didn't want to stop, but he knew Jackson would be returning soon. He would share more time with Maddie. For them this was just the beginning.

Kissing his exhausted mate he went into the bathroom and started the shower. He would enjoy washing her body and smiled as he lifted her in his arms, walking them into the hot water.

**********

"Here you are sir. That will be 25.00." Jackson paid the driver and headed into the airport. His eyes adjusted to the interior of the building and he turned his head to the right. His nose was never wrong and he saw the tall woman standing against the wall, a small suitcase at her feet.

She had long auburn hair that cascaded across one shoulder and the rest hung down her back. Her skin wasn't pale but slightly tanned and her full mouth held a slight pout.

She was looking around her with wary eyes clearly ready to defend herself if she needed to. She spotted Jackson and frowned at him. What was that about he thought?

"Are you Megan O'Hara by any chance?" Jackson asked as he came to a stop in front of her.

"Who wants to know?" Megan asked still frowning. Jackson began to get a bit nervous. He hadn't considered the fact that she might be resistant to him. "I'm Jackson. Maddie sent me to pick you up."

Megan looked at the large ebony hued man that stood proudly before her. He had beautiful hazel eyes that almost looked transparent. His bald head looked smooth and for some reason her hand longed to touch its surface.

He was dressed casually but that didn't take away from the muscled body hidden underneath the clothes. She looked up and realized that the man had been checking her out as well. Megan felt a heated blush color her face. "Where is Maddie?" she asked.

"She was unable to leave the hotel so I volunteered to fetch you." Jackson smiled and held his very large hand out to the woman before him. "Shall we go?"

Megan hesitantly accepted his hand, and was surprised by the heat that invaded her core. She was relieved to see the limo from the Hotel waiting for them. He handed her suitcase to the driver and ushered her inside the car.

Jackson leaned back into the seat. He fought the desire to recapture Megan's hand and settled for looking at her instead. She was chewing on her bottom lip and sitting as close to the window as she possibly could. Her scent floated through the small interior of the vehicle and nearly drove his wolf insane.

"So your name was Jackson ah..." Megan started

"My name is Jackson Clarion." Megan stiffened visibly with realization and turned to look at the man beside her.

Jackson reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out her letters. "I believe these belong to you." Megan took her precious letters and put them into her purse. She didn't know what to say. It was obvious he had read the letters, and knew she was aware of what he was.

"Did Maddie give these letters to you?" she already knew the answer but had to ask. Jackson just nodded.

"Do you know my birth parents?"

"Yes. I know Joe and Kate. I also knew Rose and Reese; the ones who raised you. I was very sorry to hear about their passing."

"How do you know so much about me? I thought my parents only contacted each other."

"I had to give the Williamsons approval before they could learn about who we are. They had to promise to protect you and our pack." Jackson looked at Megan pointedly. There was no reason to beat around the bush, she knew.

"What do you mean they needed your approval? Who the hell are you, the all mighty Alpha?"

"That is precisely who I am." Jackson spoke to her in a low calm voice that belied his true emotions. He was fighting an inward battle with his wolf.

Megan was at a loss for words. Jackson was looking at her almost angrily and his eyes glowed with an amber light. Oh no! Could he be the man from her dream?

She closed her eyes and tried to calm her racing heart. The scroll that Mama Louisa had given her swirled in her thoughts, Could Jackson Clarion be The Ebony Alpha? She was most certainly a virgin known to no man.

"Megan is there anything else you want to know?"

"Not right now." She said quietly avoiding his gaze. Jackson sighed and wondered why she was suddenly so quiet.

"Tell me what kind of trouble your grandmother is in Megan. If I am going to help you, I need as much information as I can get."

Megan blushed. She was embarrassed to tell the man beside her, that she had been involved with someone like Remy.

Jackson could feel her discomfort and took her hand in his. "Maddie gave us a few details, but I need to know why this wolf wants you Megan. Were you in love with him?" It killed Jackson to ask this question, but he had to know.

"I thought I was, but he was not the man I imagined him to be. He is ruthless and cruel. This is the text he sent me to force me to come home."

Megan pulled out her phone and showed Jackson the picture of Remy holding Mama Louisa by her throat.

Jackson cursed under his breath and handed Megan back her phone. "Do you think he would really harm her Megan?"

"I think he will Jackson, I saw him almost kill a man. The man transformed into a wolf before me and Remy was furious."

"I need to ask a very personal question Megan. I will understand if you don't want to answer, but did you have sex with this man?"

"No, he was adamant that we wait for some special occasion. He said it had something to do with the moon."

That confirmed it for Jackson. This wolf wanted to alter the Prophesy. If he was successful he would harm the future of the Clarion pack immeasurably.

"One more question Megan if you don't mind."

"Go ahead Jackson I have nothing else to hide."

"Did your grandmother tell you anything about a prophesy, or give you a scroll?"

"Yes Jackson she did." Her curiosity got the better of her fear.

"Are you the Ebony Alpha it spoke of?"

"I am the Alpha of the scroll," Jackson looked at her seriously, "and you Megan, are The Fiery One."

**************** Mama Louisa was highly pissed! She should have been more aware of her surroundings. These damned wolves knew exactly how to keep her subdued; this was the first time she had actually been conscious enough to open her eyes.

The sun was up and it filtered through the cracks in the drapes that covered the casement windows. After further observation she could see that she was in a small bedroom, her hands and legs tied behind her back. Those assholes had hogtied her!

She tried to move her body and knocked something off the table that sat beside the bed. The crash brought footsteps and the door slowly opened, it was the mongrel that had been with Remy.

He looked at the old woman and frowned slightly. "You awake Voodoo Woman?" The bastard had a syringe in his hand and laughed at the fear in her eyes. "We can't have you calling on no spirits now can we?"

Joe stuck the needle in her upper arm and grunted with pleasure. He hadn't been gentle and blood began to run down Mama Louisa's arm. Joe licked the red fluid up like the dog that he was and moaned at the taste of her.

"You don't taste like no old woman; your blood is fresh and sweet like brown cane sugar." Joe licked his lips and checked her arm for any blood he might have missed.

"Very sweet." Joe mumbled again and seemed to stumble out of the room.

Mama Louisa smiled and couldn't believe her luck. "You'll be my slave soon Joe. Now that you have my blood coursing through your body, it will only be a matter of time."

She relaxed against her bonds knowing soon she would be free. Mama Louisa knew her consciousness was slowly slipping, away and while her blood was fresh in Joe's mouth she had to cast her spell.

"Mama Sanite' DeDe, I am calling on you from down below. Give my blood the power to take a soul, make the wolf a mindless slave, my bidding to obey."

When she felt the darkness overtake her, she smiled like the cat that had swallowed the canary. A big Black bald canary.

12