The Ebony Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think you would want to see us my child. You never contacted us after Mama Louisa gave you the letter." Joseph gave Megan a worried glance and pulled his arms away from the women.

"Everything has happened so fast, uh...Father. I did not have time to contact you. I also didn't have a phone number. The letter was like trying to figure out a riddle. Fortunately for all of us Maddie was on the case. She figured out that Jackson was connected to you somehow."

"Where are she and Mama Louisa? I would like to thank them for taking care of you." Katelyn raised her head and looked around the porch for a sign of the old woman.

"They are in the house. Shall we go inside? I am sure Jackson would like to talk to you." Megan opened the door for her parents and led them to the lounge where Jackson was waiting.

"Alpha Clarion we are sorry to keep you waiting. Our reunion with our daughter has been a long time coming." Joseph bowed his head slightly.

Katelyn simply went to Jackson and hugged him just as his own mother had done. "My Alpha it is so good to see you again. Our bond has longed for the warmth you share."

Jackson blushed and Megan laughed at his discomfort. She walked to his side and put her arm inside his. Jackson sighed feeling her ease at this forced meeting. Maybe she would not be angry with him after all for not telling her they were coming.

"Joseph and Katelyn; I am grateful that you have come. I am sure my father has told you of all that has transpired here. I just found out you were going to be here and I did not have a chance to let Megan know."

"Are you okay my dear?" Kate asked her daughter. "I know this must be a shock for you, and I am sorry for all that you have gone through."

"I feel like this is all a dream I must admit. It is one thing to see a picture of you, but meeting you in person is so surreal."

"I see you have your mother's hair. It was just as wild when she was a teenager. I can't wait until we have the time to tell you about our lives." Joseph beamed at his daughter and hugged his wife a little closer.

"Father I can't wait either. Just looking at you I can't believe that you could have a child my age."

"That is the werewolf gene. We don't age anymore it is a blessing, but for a long time we felt as if we were cursed."

"What happened to change your minds?" Megan asked curiously.

"The life we have become accustomed to is so different. We are a complete family with one leader or Alpha. He gives us warmth and security and we know he would give his life to protect us."

"Jackson does all of that?" Megan asked mischievously.

"Anderson was Alpha when we first arrived, but for the last five years Jackson has become a very good Alpha." Joseph added.

"So what will I be to you when Jackson and I are mated?"

"First and foremost you will always be our daughter, but you will also be our Alpha-bitch. You will have a bond with us as well as our special family connection."

Jackson stood and smiled at the couple before him.

"I am sure you and Katelyn must want to rest a bit and freshen up after your trip. Megan and I are in the room at the top of the stairs. If you need us we will be there. Please let Becky get you settled. The ceremony will be upon on us before you know it."

The couple knew they had been politely dismissed and reluctantly followed the girl to their room.

"Don't worry Joseph we will have our time with her. Her mate is possessive right now and does not want her far away from him."

Katelyn tried to sooth her mate through their bond but she knew it did little good.

"I understand Kate, but I don't care. I just want to hold her to make up for all of the time we have lost."

****

Maddie was waiting for Sullivan in their room. She couldn't get the sight of him shifting from wolf to human out of her mind. It had been breath taking the way he and Jackson had transformed right before their very eyes. Her body had become aroused when she saw him naked and glistening with sweat.

She had calmed herself somewhat and waited to ask Sullivan all sorts of questions about becoming a wolf. He had looked so powerful and she wondered if she would look like that. Would her fur be the color of her hair, and would she be able to talk with her face so elongated?

Maddie sighed and decide to take a shower. She walked into the bathroom and stripped; she turned on the water and waited for it to get warm. Laying out a nice fluffy towel she walked into the steamy shower.

Sullivan let himself into the suite he shared with Maddie and heard the water running. He needed a shower after his workout and Maddie would surely agree to wash his back. Dropping his clothes on the overstuffed chair he silently walked into the shower and pulled Maddie into his arms.

"You smell so good woman." He growled in her ear. He pulled her earlobe into his mouth and sucked hungrily. He knew they couldn't make love yet, but he wanted to hold her close just the same.

Maddie turned to face him and rubbed her wet soapy body against his. She pulled him further into the stream of warm water and kissed him passionately.

Suddenly Sullivan's cock was so swollen and purple she thought he was about to burst with need. It protruded outwards impaling her stomach and caused Maddie to moan against his mouth.

Maddie reached down and squeezed his angry cock, making a drop of precum ooze out of its slit. She couldn't wait to taste him and began to lick her lips hungrily with her tongue.

Maddie didn't say anything as she gripped his hardening cock in her hand. She slowly slid down his body and knelt before him. Before he could stop her she took him in her mouth sucked lightly on his spongy tip.

He groaned and tried to move back, but she grabbed his butt checks and held him to her. Maddie opened her mouth a little more and took him in further, sucking his shaft greedily.

Maddie didn't seem to be in any pain and Sullivan surrendered to the pleasure she was evoking. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his shaft and sucked alternating between nipping him with her teeth.

She brought one of her hands around to grab him sliding it up and down his pulsing manhood, masturbating the part of him that wouldn't fit into her mouth.

She nursed his length enjoying his tangy taste on her tongue. She used a thrusting motion with her mouth moving back and forth to bring him to his zenith, bracing herself to accept his warm cum.

"Oh shit Maddie!" He groaned and fisted his hands in her curly mane. He began to fuck her mouth forgetting that he needed to take it easy. It had been too long since he had done the same to her body and he spewed forth his seed with a jerking motion of his hips.

Maddie's mouth was filled with a burst of hot cream and she tried her best to swallow every delicious drop. He looked down at the beautiful woman licking his juices off of her fingers and became aroused again.

She noticed his hardening prick and reached for it once more. Picking her up he turned Maddie around and let the water rinse away his clinging seed.

"No more you greedy minx, I need to be awake for the ceremony tonight."

Maddie laughed and turned off the water. Following him out of the shower she wrapped herself in a towel and grabbed one for Sullivan.

"I saw you and Jackson as wolves today. Megan and Mama Louisa saw you too. Sullivan you are a beautiful wolf. I was in awe of your size and the way your body moved so quickly. Is it painful when you change from man to beast?"

Sullivan smiled at her curiosity and pulled her into his lap as he sat on the bed.

"We call it shifting; and it can be painful at first but it lessens with time. I hardly notice it now, it has become like a second nature to me."

"I am ready to be your mate Sullivan. I wanted to wait to tell you, but I am not afraid of becoming what you are. I want to share everything with you."

Sullivan hugged Maddie to his chest tightly. He was euphoric with joy. He wanted to shout to the heavens "Luna be praised!" He had found his true mate and she wanted him too!

"Hey I can't breathe here." Sullivan heard a muffled voice and laughed as he loosened his arms around his mate. Maddie let out a large breath and snuggled against his chest.

"We will talk to Jackson and then go to your parents Maddie. We are going to have the rest of our lives together." Sullivan kissed her eyes and nose then ended at her lips.

"I can't tell you just how happy you make me, but rest assured little Maddie I will enjoy showing you for eternity."

****

There had been a great feast in the main hall and the pack had eaten their fill. The Sun was setting in the West, and hundreds of men and women began to congregate on the northern ridge of the Boscoyo Plantation. Tonight their Moon Goddess Luna; would be welcoming two souls into her midst.

The silver Moon was already rising as the pack circled the large wooden pyre. It had been erected in the pit that has been used for this ceremony for more than two hundred years. They used fragrant wood to please the Goddesses senses and pull her attention to them.

To the side of the pit a small podium built of stone held the torches used to light the fire. It also held bags of chips of Agar wood to send a sweet smell to Luna. A small fire was already lit and it had died down leaving the coals glowing and ready to be used.

The large Alpha and his mate led the pack to the ceremonial site. Every one of the pack member were naked and the guests had been given a choice to join them if they liked.

Anderson and Ophelia had joined their friends; Napoleon and Joslyn in unity and stood close to them. Jackson and Sullivan had remained dressed with their mates and stood on the outskirts of the gathering.

They were positioned on a small hill that overlooked the site ensuring that Megan and Maddie would not miss a thing.

"Mama Louisa was right; everyone is naked Maddie." Megan whispered to her cousin.

"We knew it was going to be like this. Shut up and enjoy the view." Maddie shushed her and turned back to her mate.

Megan sighed and looked at her parents and blushed. They were used to this life and showed no embarrassment at all. Katelyn scooted close to Megan and grabbed her hand.

"You will learn to love this way of life Megan. We did and have never regretted any part of it except losing you." Her mother kissed the hand she held and smiled at her daughter.

"I think you are well suited to be Jackson's mate. The Prophesy does not matter it seems you are meant to be." Katelyn assured her daughter.

The small group quieted as Raphael and Bachtrane entered the mass of bodies carrying Regina's linen wrapped body. Following behind them were two other men and they carried Remy.

They walked down into the pit and laid the bodies on the pyre side by side. The bodies were put in cement coffins that worked like furnaces to burn the bodies but keep the ashes separate.

"We have gathered here to return our brother and sister to our Goddess Luna. She has shown her love by appearing in her fullest form. My sister was so precious to me and even though I do not understand her actions I accept them. Luna I return your daughter back to your loving arms."

Napoleon agonized over saying anything good about his nephew. He had been hard pressed to allow him to be included in the ceremony but it had been Regina's last wish.

"Oh Goddess we also return to you our wayward son Remaldi. He was lost and our Sister brought him back to us the only way she knew how. Accept him and may you have mercy on his soul."

The large Alpha walked into the pit and spread the fragrant wood chips over the wrapped bodies.

Raphael, Bachtrane and Joslyn entered the pyre area with the lit torches and handed one to Napoleon. They separated around the circle equally and reached out lighting the mound at the same time.

The fire spread quickly and light filled the night sky. Everyone present could smell the sweet scent of the Agar wood as it hid the smell of burning flesh. Smoke began to rise upwards spiraling to the waiting moon.

"It is so sad but so beautiful." Maddie sighed and leaned against Sullivan. She sat between his legs reclining against his chest.

"We do not have much death in our pack, but when we do we try to make sure it is also a celebration." Sullivan added solemnly

The fire burned brightly and the gathered pack began to fall forward as if in worship. Their bodies began to shift and wolves of all shape, size and color took their place.

The howls started low and then began to crescendo in unison as their song rose to the large glowing moon.

The group on the hill looked on in awe at the beauty of the scene below them. The wolves' fur swayed lightly in the breeze and seemed as if a moving lake of many colors flowed below them.

"Do you want to join them?" Megan asked Jackson.

"A part of me does instinctively, but I think we should leave in a few minutes."

"Why do we have to leave, I would like to witness the culture of your people." Megan asked; curiosity heavy in her voice.

Jackson looked at the wolves of his pack around them and nodded.We will remain for a while, I am sure once the sexual activities become evident the women will want to leave."

"Okay Megan but if you become uncomfortable just say the word and we will be off." Jackson instinctively pulled her closer to him and held her tightly.

Stephan stood and smiled at Jackson "I am going to join them if you don't mind." He moved into a nearby bush and undressed to appease the women present and shifted.

His wolf was almost as large as his brothers and his sandy brown color had blonde streaks like his hair.

As the large wolf loped away from the group Maddie yelled, "Have fun!" The group laughed and settled back to enjoy the night.

The howling began to ebb and the wolves began to rub against each other as one, unifying themselves in release of their grief. Some of them began to pair off and scent each other more intimately. Others ran further into the forest and chased each other in seductive play.

Megan had kept her eye on Stephan and was surprised to see him approach a beautiful female wolf with sleek gray fur.

He bumped his large head into her side and jumped away barking at her cockily. The gray wolf eyed the brown wolf warily and sniffed the air around him. Her tail wagged and she walked forward sniffing his under belly where his balls hung.

Lifting her head slowly she nipped at his hind quarters and ran off with her tail lifted , turning around to make sure Stephan followed.

Jackson began to laugh at the scene and quipped, "Stephan is never going to mate. He likes the ladies way too much to settle down."

The air around them begin to fill with the animal sounds of pure sex and the howls of ecstasy was evident. Wolves were rutting as if their lives depended on their release.

Maddie' eyes were wide with fascination. She was very turned on by the orgy that was happening before her very eyes. Some of the women had shifted back to their human forms, while their partners remained as wolves.

She couldn't believe their bodies could accept the sheer size of the males, as they thrusted their giant cocks in and out of them.

She turned to Sullivan and whispered; "I am ready to go back to our room now." Sullivan didn't need another nudge as he rose and pulled Maddie up with him.

"We will take our leave now. Goodnight and we will see you in the morning." Sullivan almost growled as the two mates hurried to the main house to sate their growing lust.

Katelyn and Joseph took their leave as well and that left Mama Louisa, Megan and Jackson on the hillside.

"Do you have any questions Megan? As you can see wolves are very sexual creatures. Most of the pack take pleasure where they can find it because they are not mated."

"So that is why Stephan had no trouble finding a willing partner tonight?"

"Yes we really like sex Megan." Jackson interjected. "And I can't wait until I can show you just how much I really like sex." Jackson's deep laugh echoed around them and Mama Louisa rose.

"That is my cue to leave you two. Please be careful the Blood Moon is only weeks away. Have fun but don't go too far. Goodnight."

"What did she mean by that?" Jackson asked Megan and she blushed heatedly. Ignoring her grandmother's advice she looked into Jackson's eyes and smiled.

"I want to become intimate with you Jackson. I want to taste you there." Megan placed her hand on the straining erection he had been trying to hide.

Jackson jumped up and paced away from the desirable woman siting below him. His blood was boiling and his mind was fighting for control of his beast.

"Mama Louisa warned me against asking this of you, but I want you Jackson. How can you deny the two of us just a small amount of pleasure?"

"She is offering herself, take her now! Forget the Blood Moon, We have been waiting far too long!"

"Megan I am not sure that I can control myself. We have an obligation to remain unmated until the appointed time."

His wolf was howling in his head, fighting against the puny human who would deny them their mate.

"Let's make a deal. We shall fondle and touch, kiss and suck, lick and taste, but not penetrate. I will give you satisfaction and I can feel that you will repay the favor."

Megan's words erupted in his mind like an explosion. His animal had to be calmed and given a compromise.

"Our mate has offered to let us taste her. Will you settle for a little of her now and be content to know soon she will be ours in every way?"

His wolf howled angrily but slowly agreed to be calm. He would force his human out of the way once they got started.

Jackson pulled Megan up from the grass and pulled her into his embrace. "I want all of that Megan, I am trained to resist but you are very difficult for me to deny."

He kissed her lips that smiled at her victory and he whispered against them; "Don't get cocky little one. I am the Alpha and I decide who wins this night."

Lifting Megan into his arms Jackson ran to the house, slowing down only to keep from dropping his precious cargo.

****

Mama Louisa frowned as the pair rushed past her on their way to the main house. It seemed that Megan had not listened to her after all. That was okay, they were in for a big surprise and she smiled knowingly.

All of a sudden she felt her arm being tugged and she was pulled into a clump of trees not far from the small hillside.

Joe stood before the old woman and hugged her to his chest. He growled when he couldn't catch her scent and fingered the chain around her neck.

"Come and run with me Louisa. How long has it been since you have set your wolf free?"

Mama Louisa considered his words and smiled. Her charges were busy for the night and she was free to do as she wished. She nodded her head and Joe began to undress.

When he stood before her in all of his glory she was filled with pride. He would make a strong mate. He was tall and broad shouldered his dark skin glowed like satin in the moonlight. The biggest surprise was his manhood; it held great promise as his size was large even when not aroused.

He started to pull her shirt over her head and she lifted her arms. He lifted the talisman above her head and gasped at her transformation. She slowly undid her bra and he slid her jeans and panties down her slender legs. He stopped, pausing at her delta covered with the same copper hair that surrounded her head.

Joe laid his head against her sex and growled. "Mine." He reluctantly moved waiting for her to lift her legs from the material at her feet.

She folded their clothes neatly putting the talisman into the pocket of her jeans. Looking at Joe she let her wolf come forth and her eyes began to blaze ready to meet Joe's wolf as well.