The Ebony Alpha Ch. 15

Story Info
A New Pack.
16.6k words
4.77
22.8k
31
16

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back to North Dakota. A new day has dawned on the Clarion Ranch. A new pack is formed and Lefyr comes out of hiding.

****

The Ebony Alpha chapter 15

Louisa had never felt such emptiness, such pain. Her soul was broken in two and her other half lay unconscious in her arms. Even though she had been told that Joe was only asleep, Louisa could no longer sense his wolf.

Her wolf was in agony and her howls were coming through loud and clear. The pain was evident to all that remained in the room; hell the whole Clarion compound could feel her pain.

Charles Dupac slowly eased against a far wall away from the group on the floor. In their haste to exit the room the Elder Council had neglected to have the cameras turned off. Charles was going to make sure that the Were Nation saw the aftermath of the Elder Council's decisions.

Most of the crowd left the conference room as soon as the Shaman left. Looking at Louisa in despair made them uncomfortable and the powerful Alphas frightened them.

Ambrose stood next to Abe; anger was shining in his eyes. It was difficult for him to think straight, and a power inside of him burst forth when Louisa howled out in anguish once again. His body was on fire and he felt as if he were ripping apart.

It was too late when Abe realized what was happening to his brother and shifted with him to help him through the transition. His shift was quick and he waited while his brother writhed in pain from his transformation.

"Just let it happen bro. The next time won't be so bad." Abe was not sure if their bond was still intact and waited until Ambrose had stopped moving to try again.

"Can you hear me Brose? Are you alright?" "Yes Abe just a little shell shocked. Louisa's cry called to my wolf and look at me; here I am four legs and all."

Abe laughed and nudged his brother."Better late than never I suppose. We don't look the same as wolves Brose, what's up with the white face?"

The twin brother's clothes lay in pieces on the floor and their families and mates looked at them in awe.

Abe's wolf of red and gold was large and magnificent his green eyes showing intelligence and wonder at the things his new body could do.

Ambrose was still trying to stand and make his way to Louisa who was still sobbing on her mate. His paws were white as well as his face. His body was a coppery red the same as his hair.

Another whimper from Louisa made him move faster and he lay his big body down beside Joe's outstretched legs.

Abe lay on the other side and licked Louisa's hand. Ambrose licked Joes face as if he was trying to wake him up, and whined sadly when he got no response.

Megan watched in awe as the large wolves transformed and took their places.

"They are offering them protection Megan." Jackson said as he bent to stroke Abe's back.

"Louisa let Jackson take Joe back to your suite. Your son's will protect you as long as you'll let them. I have never seen anything like them before. Their wolves are strong willed. I guess much like Megan." Ophelia said thoughtfully as Jackson lifted Joe into his arms.

"Learning to control them will definitely be a challenge." Napoleon remarked as the party got ready to leave the room.

Raphael helped Louisa from the room and Megan followed behind, a beautiful red wolf flanking her on each side.

Avery and Amandia followed after their sons their hearts aching at the sight. Their wolves had responded to Louisa in her time of need. They knew that where ever she went they would follow.

The two of them had feared this day and now it was at hand. Avery was very glad that he had invited Carlotta and Drusilla to join them. Amandia needed her family more now than ever.

****

Two days earlier

"Amandia I don't know if I should come. I'm not a fan of cold weather." Carlotta didn't want to admit that she was afraid to be seen in North Dakota.

"Please Carlotta; you and Dru would make me feel so much better."

"Come on Mother. We both could use a change of scenery."

Dru found herself getting excited and tried to convince Carlotta to say yes.

"Mom, just think about it. You've been trying to get me out of this house for weeks now. Let's go!" Carlotta looked at her eager daughter and sighed she couldn't resist her enthusiasm.

"Okay we'll come, but make sure we have separate suites, I can't be sharing a room with my adult daughter."

"Don't worry my dear cousin, we will have it all arranged by the time you get here."

"Alright we'll pack, just send us our flight info and we'll see you tonight."

Carlotta hung up the phone and looked at her daughter. Dru was actually smiling and that warmed Carlotta's heart.

"Mother I guess you will get your way after all. I have to go shopping now. I really have no clothes to take with me."

Carlotta burst into laughter and grabbed Dru in a big hug. "Shopping is my favorite thing to do. Let's go spend some of your money."

"I suppose we could get you a few things as well." Dru teased.

"I was counting on it my dear." Carlotta left to get dressed and Drusilla followed.

She grabbed the piece of paper in her pocket and smiled. Raphael Boulet's phone number was scribbled on the note. She would save it to her contact list and give her hero a call as soon as she got a little privacy. Detective Broussard had assured her that her rescuer was very anxious to speak with her.

The man wouldn't give her any more information other than Raphael's phone number and she would have to be satisfied with that. She put her excitement out of her mind and got dressed. Now she had a reason to buy new clothes. If all went well she would meet Mr. Boulet when she got back home.

Four hours later the mother and daughter were on their way to North Dakota. Drusilla was happy to get away from Louisiana for a while and interested to see what The Clarion ranch was like. She knew what was happening there in the next week and looked forward to anything to celebrate.

She had researched the Blood Moon Prophecy for Remy and would finally get a chance to see who the Fiery One was. The hopes of all Supernatural beings were hinged on her mating with the Clarion Alpha.

It was going to be a grand celebration and she couldn't believe they would be there for it. She looked at her mother and smiled. The very active woman was actually sleeping. All the shopping they had done must have worn her out.

Carlotta looked peaceful and this made Drusilla relax. She had never been able to stay angry with her mother for long and wanted their trip to draw them closer.

She picked up her phone and scrolled through the contact list. She had added Raphael Boulet's number to her favorites and decided she would call him as soon as she was settled in her room.

She was excited and nervous at the thought, and hastily closed out her phone. She settled back against her seat and closed her eyes, joining her mother in a little nap before they landed.

**** Four hours before The Elder Council meeting

Fabio had not left his little Brunette, and had made love to her throughout the night. She was extremely sexy and the mystery of anonymity made their coupling even more erotic.

He slowly inched his body down until he was facing her core. The musky smell of her sex drew him like a magnet and he laid his face on her mound breathing her in.

He grabbed each thigh in his large hands and buried his nose deep in her soft brown curls. He nudged his sleeping partner gently and he pulled her legs apart. He licked the lips of her tender center and a moan let him know the petite woman was waking up.

"Good morning." he murmured up at her and began feasting on her luscious body.

"I can't handle any more you have rendered my body useless. I don't think I can keep up with you my friend."

"Not to worry little one, this will be my treat."

Fabio rather enjoyed the taste of the woman in his hands and lifted her ass a little higher so that he could have more leverage.

The hair on her sex was trimmed just the way he liked and the lips of her pussy were small just like the woman and intrigued him. It was almost as if she had just come of age and that ignited his lust even higher.

The small dark haired woman relaxed or tried to. Fabio increased his ministrations and she couldn't hold still. Her core warmed up at great speed and her legs began to tremble in his grip.

How could she even cum again, she wondered? She had stopped counting after the sixth time and passed out from pure bliss some time later. She had expected the wolf to be gone when she woke up; but he had stayed the night and now.....

"Oh yes! Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She was feeding him her orgasmic juices for breakfast.

Her companion turned her on her stomach and mounted her from behind his massive cock slid in easily and he slammed into her repeatedly causing her to gasp for air.

"You feel so fucking tight! We fit together like fist in glove!" Their sweaty bodies slapped together in unison the only sound in the room.

She pushed back onto her stranger/lover and met him thrust for thrust. His balls slapped against her ass, echoing throughout the room.

The little brunette bit her bottom lip trying to hold back her screams. She hadn't been fucked this hard since ..... She refused to think about her past and concentrated on the big dick that was trying to rip her apart.

The heat was building inside her body and the feel of fury hands around her gave her a second of pause, but she threw caution to the wind and enjoyed the ride.

Fabio had to reign his wolf back. He had shifted slightly but didn't want to hurt the woman. He slowed his thrusts and soon smooth skin was touching smooth skin once more.

"Damn don't stop, fuck me like an animal, I want to feel who you really are!"

That's all Fabio needed to hear. He shifted to his hybrid form and lifted the small woman up onto his chest turning her around to face him. The look on her face was priceless as she tried to hide her fear and soon her excitement took over.

He slid her back down on his even larger cock and her eyes closed in bliss.

"So full. So full." She whispered as he lifted her up and down on his inhuman shaft. Her head hung back and her long hair cascaded down her back. She reminded him of a porcelain doll and he tried not to break her as he loosened his grasp.

"That's it baby relax into me." Fabio growled loudly and slowed down his movements. He didn't have anywhere to be and he cradled the woman in his large fur covered arms.

She looked into his golden eyes in wonder and lifted a small hand to touch his face. She smiled as her fingers slid in the soft pelt covering his face and leaned forward to kiss his nose.

"I taste pretty good." She whispered and screeched when his long tongue licked her lips.

The werewolf growled sexily and lowered the woman to the bed. "You know it would be easier for you if you shifted. I really don't want to hurt you. Let me see your wolf baby."

"Now let's not break the spell my big bad wolf. I like the mystery we have." The brunette smiled and ground her hips into his rigid member rubbing up against him leisurely.

Fabio had no problem with that and entered her open thighs quickly. It was time to go and he had to start putting his plan into action. Just one more giant climax and he would start his day.

The small woman seemed to stretch easily and his giant cock filled her cunt to the hilt. He sawed his massive shaft in and out of her tiny hole and let his long tongue lick her nipples curling around the hard pebbles like a snake.

Fabio howled with satisfaction as she lifted her legs and clamped them around his back, locking herself to him. He pistoned his shaft in and out of her slippery tunnel like a locomotive and rammed against her cervix like a sledgehammer.

"Oooow wooooo!" Fabio howled as the small woman stiffened beneath him. Her legs slowly fell to the bed and Fabio's cream spilled from her womb out onto the bed.

He sighed to himself and smiled as he left her lying content in their combined juices. He hadn't met a match for his libido in a very long time and this little one had really hung in there.

Maybe he would see her again and maybe he would find out who she really was. Taking one last look at the beautiful, dark haired woman, he quietly closed the door.

*****

Present Day

The phone rang next to the bed of the sleeping woman and she answered on the third ring.

"Hello." The sleepy voice forced out, hoarse and husky.

"Mom, when did you get here? I didn't feel our bond until this morning. What room are you in?"

"Slow down Hazel darling and let me wake up. I need a little caffeine to start the day."

Groaning Penelope Clarion sat up slowly and closed her eyes. She opened her bond wider to her daughter and sent love to her only child.

"Mom I missed you so much, I'm glad that you've returned home in time to meet my mate."

"That's one of the reasons I am here my love. I can't wait to meet him."

"I'm just glad that you took time out to share some of your life with me and not the ASI."

"Now, now, no whining. I'm here now so let's just enjoy our time together. I want to meet this Abraham fellow and his parents and see what you've gotten yourself into."

"He is so cute mama and his wolf is beautiful too. I just can't wait for you to meet him."

"His wolf! I am really confused now; I thought he wasn't supposed to shift until the Blood Moon?"

"There are a lot of strange things happening Mama. Yesterday after the hearing, his twin changed too. I don't think the Elder Council really knows what's going on these days."

"I think you are right my dear. Every generation brings about a change. Maybe it's time to change the way things are run in our nation. But that's a conversation for another time. Give me thirty minutes and I'll meet you in the dining hall, alright."

"Okay Mom. I can't wait to see you! Hurry!"

Penelope stood up and grimaced. Her body ached like a mother fucker, and her pussy was deliciously raw. She should have healed completely by now, but it had been awhile since she had been so thoroughly fucked.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Penelope paused and looked at the door. No one knew she was here, well almost no one.

"Ma Petite please let me in, I forgot something."

Penelope opened the door to her stranger/lover and let him inside. He looked magnificent in clothing and she itched to disrobe him completely.

"What did you forget my wolf?"

"This!" Fabio growled and pulled Penelope into a passionate kiss.

"You have intrigued me little one and I want to see you again. What are you doing tonight? I'd love to have dinner with you."

"Tonight I have plans, but after dinner I think I could accommodate you. Can you wait my wolf?"

"I'm not accustomed to having to wait for what I want Ma Petite, but for you I will make an exception. Until tonight, say midnight is that acceptable?"

"Perfect." Fabio kissed his brunette once more tweaking the nipples of her beautiful breasts.

"I must leave before I start something I will have to finish." Smiling mischievously Fabio took his leave and Penelope sighed as she closed the door.

Penelope walked into the bathroom and started the shower. She glanced at the full length mirror and admired her youthful appearance. How different she was from her beautiful daughter.

While they were both petite, her skin was almost alabaster where Hazel's was a beautiful chocolate brown. Hazel had the hazel eyes of the Clarion family, where hers were blue.

She and Ophelia had married brothers and the men had swept them off their feet. When Antonio was killed it shattered their lives, and the only thing that kept her from going feral was her pregnancy. Hosuk had entered her mind and calmed her wolf.

Unfortunately everything around her reminded Penelope of Antonio and she couldn't wait to leave the ranch. If it hadn't been for Jacques Metairie offering her a position in the ASI, she would have gone insane.

Anderson and Ophelia agreed to raise Hazel and she left to work for the ASI. She traveled the world and visited her family often, but her broken heart healed very slowly.

It took ten years before she even went out with another man. Two nights ago was the first time in twenty years she'd allowed any man to penetrate her body.

She knew it was the pull of the Blood Moon and that many impossible things would become possible under its magical spell. Things like finding a new mate. "Damn it!" she turned off the shower and got out, she needed to think about her predicament. This man was her assignment, and keeping her eye on him is why she was really here.

But her attraction to him was strong and her willingness to fuck him was unusual for her. Jacques had asked her to come home last week, and Hazel finding her mate had given Penelope the perfect cover.

Fabio Marconi had never been a problem for The Were Nation before. Jacques hadn't given her a reason he was being watched. But now he was a problem......for her. She would think about it later. Right now; she was late for breakfast.

As Penelope entered the dining hall a beautiful woman stood to greet her. The woman had long black hair that cascaded down her back and glittered in the sunlight. Her hazel eyes were bright with unshed tears and her body was lithe and strong.

"Mama!" Hazel enveloped her mother in a crushing hug and Penelope covered her daughter's face with kisses.

"Smooches, smooches, baby girl I have missed you so!"

"Come mother I want you to meet Abraham he is sitting right over there."

Penelope spied a gorgeous red haired man, who stood as she and her daughter walked to the table.

"Hello Mrs. Clarion it is very nice to meet you." Hazel grabbed his arm and locked elbows with him.

He was so much taller than the two women so Penelope gestured for them all to sit down. Now she could look him in the eyes.

"I haven't heard too much about you Abraham please tell me about yourself." Penelope knew all about this young man from her sister, but wanted to see what he thought of himself.

"Well I am studying medicine in New Orleans and I am majoring in Neuroscience at LSU."

"Wonderful and what do you plan to do with that degree? Many packs could use a man of science in their Medical facilities."

"I am afraid I haven't thought that far ahead. I am really into the research branch of this area; I want to find a cure for brain cancer."

"Very interesting. Now that you are aware of your Were nature it will help you in your studies. You will need less sleep and have more stamina when it comes to your work and life in general."

"I am beginning to understand that. Each day I discover some new strength that I didn't possess two weeks ago."

"Mom please stop with the third degree. He is my mate isn't that enough for you?"

Hazel was irritated with her mother. She hadn't really been around to raise her and now she wanted to question her mate. This was not happening.

Penelope sensed it was time to back off, so she smiled at the couple and excused herself to the buffet. She was starving and needed to replenish her strength.

She stacked her plate high with ham and eggs a stack of toast and grabbed a pot of grape jam on her way back to the table.

"Hungry Mom?" Her daughter asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes dear, this little woman in front of you can put away a lot of food."

"That wouldn't be because of the man I saw leaving your room this morning would it?"

"I thought you didn't know where I was Hazel. Lying really isn't a good habit to develop now is it?"

Penelope was pissed and Hazel was glad. That would teach her mother to meddle in her business. She didn't need her approval of her mate. Jackson had already given them his blessing. Her mother would soon come to understand that she was not a little girl anymore.